Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 21, 2013 7:37 PM

Jan 2011
Mahiro knows a death flag when he sees one, he was just saving Megumu's ass.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 21, 2013 7:40 PM

Nov 2011
Nah, Yoshino won't die. I mean really, to kill off one of the main character like that is lame. He will die pointlessly.

Mar 21, 2013 7:50 PM

Jul 2012
Decent episode. I don't think Yoshino will die though.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 21, 2013 7:59 PM

Aug 2011
GODAMMIT YOSHINO STOP DYING. ;___;

Well technically he's not dead. Poor Mahiro, this counts the second time he saw his best friend 'die'. Although there's really no way to heal him (yet) since Hakaze and the others are busy. :/ I hope he doesn't die. DDDD:

Great episode, I expected this one to focus on the romance XDD It's funny because in this particular anime I don't really care too much about the romance aspect (except Aika and Yoshino, really). It is a significant part of the anime, but I really care more about the other themes.

Can't wait for the next episode~ last one, huh. ;___;
Mar 21, 2013 8:05 PM

Mar 2012
With everything that was built up in this episode, it was inevitable that something would happen to Yoshino. I just find it kind of strange that, of all things, he gets shot. It felt kind of like a random plot device.

Other than that, this episode had a great combination of build-up and action. I loved the dynamics between Mahiro and Hanemura as well as Yoshino and Hakaze. This series has really shaped up, and I'm ridiculously excited to see the conclusion.
Mar 21, 2013 8:42 PM
Oct 2010
shot in the chest. shittt. good ep though
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 21, 2013 9:20 PM
Oct 2011
Kurogashi said:
Orulyon said:
tingy said:
Wtf Okada why did you make it so that Yoshino gets shot? =_= Although I'm sure Yoshino won't die, I think he's suffered enough. It's just to make it more dramatic. It's the second time Mahiro has seen Yoshino almost die (well the first time I'm pretty sure Yoshino actually died). Poor Mahiro too, seeing your best friend so close to death twice must be somewhat traumatic, even if it's someone as strong as Mahiro.

Actually since they´re not following the manga in this ep, and Yoshino is said to be inspired in Shakeaspeare´s "Romeo" he has a great chance to die and join his "juliet"/Ophelia/Sycorax Aika. IMO that would suck, since Aika died for them to be alive and happy, for them to have a happy end, specially Yoshino.
Judging by his end in the manga, I wouldn't be surprised if he had an original anime end. Still I hope they follow the manga, I actually liked the last chapter a lot, specially Aika´s letters.

they're not following? what's the difference between manga/now?

Well for starters Mahiro and Yoshino aren't even suppose to be involved in the fight, but of course Okada can't help but add our two favorite boys into the battle. This was the time the side characters were suppose to shine as well. But seeing from the preview next week besides the fight, it seems like it "may" be the real manga ending. I heard Hakaze's annoyed line next week that was in the last chapter.
Mar 21, 2013 10:15 PM

Jan 2011
I KNEW IT! I just knew that things were too good to be true. Mahiro's plan was actually really good and was going well but then one of boat crew members had slowly put out his gun and shot Yoshino. Damn!! I could just imagine Hakaze crying and being so emotional once she hears about it. I really liked the Yoshino X Hakaze moment at the swimming pool. Hanemura, you got this man!! Love this anime. :)
Mar 21, 2013 10:24 PM

Dec 2009
Kerozinn said:
Mike_the_Great said:
Kerozinn said:
Mike_the_Great said:
The dialogue in this episode was really something, from the talk between Yoshino and Hakaze to the battle strategy (and pretty much everything in between) in was kept entertained.

Looking at the manga, it seems they added a few things and skipped aswell. Although it is a little disappointing for the skipping I cant be more happy that we are getting the same ending as the manga, considering there are only 2 chapters left to animate.

5/5 for this episode.

there was absolutely nothing special about the dialogue. dont even pretend u fanboy.

Coming from someone who gave code geass a 10... I cant take the bolded part seriously.

But because i got nothing better to do, let me explain because i clearly didn't explain it well enough. I'll give it to you that the dialogue alone was not so good, it was like reading a mediocre novel. But when i meant dialogue i really meant everything surrounding it, so how the animation and the soundtracks that accompanied the scene really made the whole very good and entertaining.

i really dont care if u like the show(its below average to me) but dont embarass yourself by saying the dialogue was "something". this show is no [insert anime with great diaogue].

damn right code geass is a 10/10 for me.

Lol typical fanboy's arguing with one another. "I think this show is stupid, and for those whose opinions differs to mine, and actually likes it, is stupid as well." You gotta love the otaku world.
Mar 21, 2013 10:29 PM

Jan 2013
omg Yoshino is shot
such a twist
man next ep is the last one
I dnt want it to end!!!
Mar 21, 2013 10:29 PM
Jan 2013
Yoshino!! Don't die >.< Although I think he won't die after seeing the preview for the next episode.. and maybe it's part of the plan? hmm.. anyway, can't for the final episode! I hope it isn't a bad ending o_O
Mar 21, 2013 10:54 PM

Dec 2012
Oh shit if that tree of genesis is destroyed yoshino can't be save right?
O_o plot twist

Mar 21, 2013 11:06 PM

Dec 2011
A major cliff-hanger.
Mar 22, 2013 1:49 AM

Dec 2011
GO HANEMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOSHINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last episode next week :(
Mar 22, 2013 2:23 AM

Jun 2008
love it. I hope that yoshino is not dead XD
cant wait for the last episode next week.

Mar 22, 2013 3:09 AM

Feb 2011
Daaaaamn Yoshino was shot . Well , hope he gets it through the last episode .
Mar 22, 2013 3:39 AM

Dec 2011
Ooh, didn't expect that their plan will involve switching costumes... and Yoshino! No!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2013 5:30 AM
Jan 2013
Oh Yoshino you better not die, I still want that Yoshino X Hakaze arc to happen.
Mar 22, 2013 5:47 AM

Jan 2008
Since I already read the spoiler tag in Yoshino's profile, sadly, I already know what happens (unless they change it).

Watching the plan go into execution was pretty neat.

Really liked the pool scene for some reason... maybe because Hakaze in swimsuit. I dunno.
Mar 22, 2013 6:30 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Noooooooo, Yoshino D:
I love the twists of Zetsuen T^T Though I guess Mahiro or Yoshino getting hit shouldn't be that much of an unpredictable twist, I always wonder what's the next that's gonna happen. It's usually simple and very good just like this.

I am torn bout his death though. I kinda want him dead cause we have seen enough in our lives of main characters getting ressurected and he would also be with Aika that way. I kinda want him alive cause I do like him and I don't really wanna see him die :<

This series has grown so much on me but I'm kinda glad it's ending. I adore it but I'd be sad to see the quality of it dropping :<
Mar 22, 2013 7:02 AM
Dec 2012
Didn't imagine Hoshimura liked that kind of graphic book. Maybe he is most dangerous in a sense. Also I was surprised at the resolution of Mahiro. Can he really change the world in 30 yrs? If he's serious, he better study hard. I haven't seen him going to school since he left his town. Perhaps he doesn't have to change the world in the first place. For, Hanemura or Hakaze is going to destroy the Tree, which would end the matter. If it doesn't end, there will be still nothing he can do cuz he isn't even a mage.

And the mage battle was laughable. It was like a child play. Why did they wear such childish costumes in front of grown-ups, military men? Was it being televised to public?

Yoshino was shot due to his own fault. He was careless when he showed his back to his opponents. He should've watched Golgo 13. He should not have gone there in the first place. He is just an untrained teen. When he successfully hijacked the fleet, it felt it was forced and unrealistic. It's impossible for two teens to capture so many trained military men. His failure would've been a matter of time.

In preview, it looked like Mahiro was joining his hands in prayer. Does it mean Yoshino is dead?
Mar 22, 2013 7:49 AM

Apr 2012
Am I the only one who doesn't understand how a kid like Mahiro is doing all the planning?

I mean, wouldn't someone like Evangeline, who was affiliated with the military in the first half of the series, be better suited for tactical planning? Or some of the others, I don't care. It just seems stupid and too out there for them all to rely on him to do all the strategics when there are obviously others who are much better suited for that task.

Stark700 said:
Damn, Evangeline looks good this episode.

This is the only real thought that comes to mind after watching this episode.
Mar 22, 2013 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
Kerozinn said:
Mike_the_Great said:
Kerozinn said:
Mike_the_Great said:
The dialogue in this episode was really something, from the talk between Yoshino and Hakaze to the battle strategy (and pretty much everything in between) in was kept entertained.

Looking at the manga, it seems they added a few things and skipped aswell. Although it is a little disappointing for the skipping I cant be more happy that we are getting the same ending as the manga, considering there are only 2 chapters left to animate.

5/5 for this episode.

there was absolutely nothing special about the dialogue. dont even pretend u fanboy.

Coming from someone who gave code geass a 10... I cant take the bolded part seriously.

But because i got nothing better to do, let me explain because i clearly didn't explain it well enough. I'll give it to you that the dialogue alone was not so good, it was like reading a mediocre novel. But when i meant dialogue i really meant everything surrounding it, so how the animation and the soundtracks that accompanied the scene really made the whole very good and entertaining.

i really dont care if u like the show(its below average to me) but dont embarass yourself by saying the dialogue was "something". this show is no [insert anime with great diaogue].

damn right code geass is a 10/10 for me.

I can't believe I have 80% compatibility with such a faggot. This show is almost a masterpiece.
Mar 22, 2013 7:57 AM

Apr 2012
So I saw the argument going on above, and I'm not about to pick sides or anything, because I'm not about to join in on the name-calling.

That being said, I don't really think the dialogue was that special either. I'm not claiming to be an expert on dialogue or anything remotely like that, but I think it was pretty much just an average anime peptalk.
You know, the one where they do those little exclamations and/or gasps after a tiny realization that really shouldn't have been surprising at all, and where they say a lot of philosophical-y things that don't make all that much sense if you actually think about it.

I'm not a fan of these anime kind of talks, but it's part of what makes an anime an anime (in my opinion), so I've learned to accept them.

Honestly, I would've been surprised if the dialogue had been something special.
Mar 22, 2013 9:07 AM

Jan 2013
Personally I think this is the best anime of the year- one of the best of the decade, and it's the brilliant writing that centers it for me- though the great characters, plot twists, and attention to detail that make it all work so well.

Not to bash Code Geass, but it was a great anime except for the inconsistency and overused deus ex. The endings (both series of CG) were kind of BS as well IMO. This is said only to contrast with Zetsuen, which really did some brilliant things with clearly pre-planned awesome 'brilliant' saves. I'm sure there are inconsistencies here or there, but no fatal flaws like CG. Also every character in zetsuen has a likable quality- even the ones that started as enemies. CG is a really good anime as well, but emotionally and technically I see Zetsuen as having put more work into achieving their results. They are very different styles of anime, so any person can like or dislike either and that's fine- but I think ZnT really went through their own work 'nit-picking' till it was damn close to flawless, and that I can definitely get behind.

I suppose I may sound like a fan-boy with this, but objectively if I had to list the flaws of each series, I don't think many people couldn't guess which would have the longer list. Which has more empathy for it's characters. Which has characters everyone can admire & approve of their decisions.

These things don't 'make' a great anime- but they sure as heck help- especially when ZnT does them all so well. We started with 2 sides of opposed, but equally 'good' people- a hard thing to do to begin with- and it just got better from there.

Anyway- my take on it.
bloggbiggMar 22, 2013 9:28 AM
If you aren't watching Zetsuen no Tempest (Civilization Blaster), you should be. Brilliant writing with legit plot twists.

Just finished blog entry 'Japanese Authors Take Heed' Series (JATH)! Entry 03: Proactive Villains, Reactionary Heroes'.
Mar 22, 2013 9:46 AM
Nov 2012
I don't how Yoshino is going to get out of this one. I really hope he doesn't die, I want to see YoshinoXHakaze to happen! I haven't read the manga but it seems by what peole are saying that Yoshimo doesnt die in the manga???? Hanemura and Mahiro make a good team, I'm proud of Hanemura. Evanagline looked hot in this episode <3. Hakaze too, of course. Love this Anime, I also think the theme is the life of one versus the life of many, and they might have to make that coice next week. Anyway can't wait!
Mar 22, 2013 10:08 AM

Dec 2012
Oh my, yoshino is shot O.o What a twist :P
Mar 22, 2013 11:31 AM

Feb 2012
Wtf, Yoshino was shot? I wonder how this will end but I don't want to end it at the same time. Oh well...
Am I the only one who finds Hakaze's Dancing Princess outfit unbelievably ridiculous? Even if there's a serious fight going on, I just can't keep a serious face when I see it.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Mar 22, 2013 12:01 PM

Sep 2012
Loved the episode, action was beginning to start. And another plot twist, I liked how before he shot he was pointing to the middle, I guess for dramatic effect. Either way I'm wanting to see how this all works out. It's going to be one hell of a ride next week Thursday.
Mar 22, 2013 1:12 PM

Jan 2013
ehh. I kinda think its ridiculous how seriously "in love" Hakaze is acting for Yoshino. It's like she hasnt known him that long, I know theyve been through some crazy shit, but she's the head mage and she's willing to throw it all away on this emotion she's now experiencing. Doesnt have much of a build-up as the second to last episode til the end. Dunno how I feel about it I feel like they slightly derailed the series feel to it after halfway point.
Mar 22, 2013 4:15 PM

Jul 2012
tbh, I loved this episode. It was well constructed and Mahiro's plan was badass.

One more ep to go. It's a solid 7. May increase to 8 depending on last ep.

Uhh so did Yoshino die? :S
Mar 22, 2013 4:58 PM

Apr 2010
It was predictable that Yoshino would be atacked, but well it still was a bit of a shock to me. Can't wait for the finale next week

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Mar 22, 2013 5:30 PM

Feb 2012
mayukachan said:

Let us all hope so!
Mar 22, 2013 10:56 PM

Dec 2010
They can't do this!!! This show is one of my favorites, but if Yoshino dies right now, I will be really ticked off! I want him to have his happy ending with Hakaze! Dang, this next week better go by quickly...

Also, Hakaze was pretty cute again this week! (What else is new?)
Mar 22, 2013 11:03 PM

Mar 2012
Can't wait for the big finish. So far everything's been amazing and I hope they don't tank the ending. But I highly doubt Yoshino would die, I mean...it just doesn't feel like they'd kill off Yoshino last minute.
Mar 23, 2013 3:47 AM

Sep 2012
eminagnam said:
Didn't imagine Hoshimura liked that kind of graphic book. Maybe he is most dangerous in a sense.
On the contrary I would say he is the least dangerous because he is contented to indulge his love of boobies just with stuff printed on paper. He is not going to go out to pray around to vent his libido. I have a sense that he is speaking for many male watchers too.

eminagnam said:
And the mage battle was laughable. It was like a child play. Why did they wear such childish costumes in front of grown-ups, military men? Was it being televised to public?
I guess we should also say those fights between Batman and Joker wearing childish costumes in front of grown-ups, military men and convicts are laughable too.

===
About the dialogues, I don't want to call it special or not, but I think there is a purpose they serve and they serve it very well, fleshing out the characters of everyone, Hakaze, Yoshino, Mahiro and Hanemura and their thoughts and feelings in good details. It also allows the series the room to breathe and audience to take in the mood and atmosphere before the tense operation starts.
symbvMar 23, 2013 4:03 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 23, 2013 4:53 AM

Feb 2012
Pettersson said:
mayukachan said:

Let us all hope so!

the hell? why should we hope so?
-------------------------
the episode was nice,Im hoping for a good ending.
Mar 23, 2013 5:06 AM

May 2012
i just knew it that yoshino is probably gonna die in the end. Most PROBABLY. its kinda better that way though, thinking that now he and aika are gonna be together,DEAD.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Mar 23, 2013 6:29 AM
Dec 2012
symbv said:
On the contrary I would say he is the least dangerous because he is contented to indulge his love of boobies just with stuff printed on paper. He is not going to go out to pray around to vent his libido. I have a sense that he is speaking for many male watchers too.

Maybe so though uncertain of course. People have different opinions as I said in other thread.

symbv said:
I guess we should also say those fights between Batman and Joker wearing childish costumes in front of grown-ups, military men and convicts are laughable too.

LOL Since Batman is from a kids comic, childish costumes are naturally acceptable. Different category.
Mar 23, 2013 6:32 AM

Sep 2012
eminagnam said:
symbv said:

LOL Since Batman is from a kids comic, childish costumes are naturally acceptable. Different category.
Well, many teenagers and adults read it, and we see live-action movies of Batman wearing childish costumes (though more expensively looking) too, and those movies are not classified as kids movies. Don't see why that is not laughable based on your logic.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 23, 2013 6:48 AM
Dec 2012
symbv said:

Well, many teenagers and adults read it, and we see live-action movies of Batman wearing childish costumes (though more expensively looking) too, and those movies are not classified as kids movies. Don't see why that is not laughable based on your logic.

As I said, it is originally from a kids comic. Thus the childish costumes are natural.
Mar 23, 2013 7:01 AM

Sep 2012
eminagnam said:
As I said, it is originally from a kids comic. Thus the childish costumes are natural.
And shounen manga is full of this kind of childish costumes too, so what's the problem?

Mar 23, 2013 7:19 AM
Dec 2012
symbv said:
eminagnam said:
And shounen manga is full of this kind of childish costumes too, so what's the problem?

This anime is serious, and the characters had been also serious without childish stuff. Then suddenly they started to wear the childish costumes in previous episode. At that time it was understandable cuz it was televized to public. Probably they wore the costumes cuz kids were also watching then. But this time there was no info it was being televized, too. This is why I wondered "Was it being televized to public?" If it was televized, it is understandable they wore the costumes again. But if it was not televized, it is laughable cuz there is no need to wear such clothes just for military men who are adults on duty.
Mar 23, 2013 7:26 AM
Jan 2011

Oh, man whats gonna happen now, that Yoshino was shot?
Mar 23, 2013 7:28 AM

Sep 2011
eminagnam said:
symbv said:
eminagnam said:

This anime is serious, and the characters had been also serious without childish stuff. Then suddenly they started to wear the childish costumes in previous episode. At that time it was understandable cuz it was televized to public. Probably they wore the costumes cuz kids were also watching then. But this time there was no info it was being televized, too. This is why I wondered "Was it being televized to public?" If it was televized, it is understandable they wore the costumes again. But if it was not televized, it is laughable cuz there is no need to wear such clothes just for military men who are adults on duty.
....what the fuck are you talking about? Where is the logic in this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 23, 2013 7:29 AM

Sep 2012
eminagnam said:
This anime is serious, and the characters had been also serious without childish stuff. Then suddenly they started to wear the childish costumes in previous episode.
Serious? I think it is somewhat serious and somewhat not serious (look at the jokes). At least it is also the case in the manga, and as I said shounen manga is full of costume-wearing hero appearing in public. And this is really no different from seeing Batman wearing childish costume - which to be honest trouble me more as he keeps wearing such costume in more mature and serious (a lot more serious than Zetsuen) in those Graphic Novel that are clearly not meant for kids.

eminagnam said:
But this time there was no info it was being televized, too. This is why I wondered "Was it being televized to public?" If it was televized, it is understandable they wore the costumes again. But if it was not televized, it is laughable cuz there is no need to wear such clothes just for military men who are adults on duty.
It does not matter if it is televised. The gambit relies on the gamble that they would just look at the costume and assumed the person who is wearing it is the same person who appeared on TV before. That is whoever wearing the armor suit is the Exodus Mage and whoever wearing the Heian Japan period costume is the Genesis Mage. So the costumes is important for the scheme.
symbvMar 23, 2013 7:36 AM

Mar 23, 2013 7:44 AM
Dec 2012
symbv said:
eminagnam said:
This anime is serious, and the characters had been also serious without childish stuff. Then suddenly they started to wear the childish costumes in previous episode.
Serious? I think it is somewhat serious and somewhat not serious (look at the jokes). At least it is also the case in the manga, and as I said shounen manga is full of costume-wearing hero appearing in public. And this is really no different from seeing Batman wearing childish costume - which to be honest trouble me more as he keeps wearing such costume in more mature and serious (a lot more serious than Zetsuen) in those Graphic Novel that are clearly not meant for kids.

eminagnam said:
But this time there was no info it was being televized, too. This is why I wondered "Was it being televized to public?" If it was televized, it is understandable they wore the costumes again. But if it was not televized, it is laughable cuz there is no need to wear such clothes just for military men who are adults on duty.
It does not matter if it is televised. The gambit relies on the gamble that they would just look at the costume and assumed the person who is wearing it is the same person who appeared on TV before. That is whoever wearing the armor suit is the Exodus Mage and whoever wearing the Heian Japan period costume is the Genesis Mage. So the costumes is important for the scheme.

It matters if it is televized or not. For, Yamamoto mentioned it in previous episode. Also if it does not matter, Hakaze would have worn the costume before the things began to be televized to public.

BTW, you said earlier, "Don't see why that is not laughable based on your logic." I never said Batman is not laughable. I laughed a lot at Batman. Especially Joker is apparently laughable. Batman is a comedy action. Zetsuen is not a comedy.

Anyway I found it laughable they wore the costume in that scene.
eminagnamMar 23, 2013 7:58 AM
Mar 23, 2013 9:34 AM

Sep 2012
eminagnam said:
It matters if it is televized or not. For, Yamamoto mentioned it in previous episode. Also if it does not matter, Hakaze would have worn the costume before the things began to be televized to public.
Yamamoto mentioned the broadcast part is more about concern of reaction around the world and its leaders, but whether it is televised or not does not affect whether they should wear the costumes or not.

eminagnam said:
BTW, you said earlier, "Don't see why that is not laughable based on your logic." I never said Batman is not laughable. I laughed a lot at Batman. Especially Joker is apparently laughable. Batman is a comedy action. Zetsuen is not a comedy.
It boggles the mind to hear that you call those recent Batman works like The Dark Knight Rises as "comedy action" and Zetsuen is not a comedy where it has loads more comedy moments than the Batman movies or Batman graphic novels. I guess you must be laughing all the time when you watched The Dark Knight Rises and Batman Begins?

Mar 23, 2013 10:47 AM

Apr 2011
So sad that next week is the last episode. I really enjoyed this episode
Mar 23, 2013 11:45 AM

Oct 2012
Shit gets real! If they destroy the tree there wouldn't be any magic to heal Yoshino afterwards.
But he looks alive in preview.. will Hakaze go back?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.