Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Jesus Christ, it seems bullying isn't just part of this show's theme but a common acceptance now.

Still, Bobin put up a brave fight. Charging against such a durable guy was a risk but Bobin didn't back down. I almost found it amusing they set the classroom as a battlefield. Bobin did have to pull some strategic moves but lol, this episode's fight is something else.
May 8, 9:28 AM

Mar 2016
Let's GOOOOO!!! Yoo Hobin absolutely DESTROYED Pak-Go! The birth of his NewTube career is here, as 'How To Fight'.
Gone are the days when bullies used to walk all over him. Now look at him - a bully BEATER. Witness those who have always stood to watch but has yet to lift a finger duee to fear of retaliation, even the most fearsome guy in class is no more than an ordinary thug.

Awesome ep, and as always, watching the ep with the live stream chat is oddly amusing, one of the most meta thing about this anime adaptation, in the manhwa the chats were just panels whereas here, it's like we're watching the fight unfolds together.

Can't wait to see Taehoon
May 8, 10:25 AM

Dec 2021
It's been a month since that incident. Hobin continues to skip school, while Jihyeok becomes the target of Pakgo's bullying.

Desperate to escape the bottom rung of the social hierarchy, Jihyeok tries to hand Hobin over to Pakgo.

May 8, 11:12 AM
Sep 2015
Episode 4 has such a good build up so it's regrettable that this episode can't match my expectation, it's very messy and the music is all over the place, ironically, this anime might need new editor even more than Hobin's channel.

With that said, I'm glad Hobin can win against Pakgo.
May 8, 12:56 PM
Sep 2021
another great episode. pakgo finnaly dealt with, now on to the next thug.

but serieusly, where is the teacher.
May 8, 1:15 PM

Sep 2013
Waited 5 weeks for this, didn't disappoint, goodbye Pakgo you jobber
Deep dark fantasies
May 8, 1:53 PM
Mar 2021
Reply to Stark700
Jesus Christ, it seems bullying isn't just part of this show's theme but a common acceptance now.

Still, Bobin put up a brave fight. Charging against such a durable guy was a risk but Bobin didn't back down. I almost found it amusing they set the classroom as a battlefield. Bobin did have to pull some strategic moves but lol, this episode's fight is something else.
@Stark700 it's hobin bro. lol
May 8, 1:59 PM

Jun 2023
hobin and snapper are just not friends but best friends.
I really respect hobin for putting a brave face and standing up even when he was not certain of his victory
hope the animation doesnt drop and become worse then this in the upcoming episodes since this is very common
May 8, 2:33 PM
Jul 2023
I like the comback and the fight was nice too
May 8, 3:03 PM

Jan 2011
You know I would take points for Snapper as a character but at least the show and Hobin know he is a fucking douchebag in it for himself. This was a pretty good episode. It's funny how Pakgo legit didn't know how to check a kick until the third one. MMA fans are goign to eat this episode up. I do hope Hobin sees his punch wasn't lucky as Pakgo fights like dudes you see here where they don't know how to block any punches. He got that punch off because Pakgo has no concept of defense. So, in my opinion, Pakgo hasn't been to school because it isn't a good look to call your "High School Gangster" and then get put to sleep by someone you have bullied nonstop.

This show just keep checking all the boxes for me.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 8, 5:06 PM
May 2023
esta muy entretenido, pese a todo me sigo preguntando porque solo el puede ver el canal de pollo papeador
May 8, 5:22 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Alright, so the magical technique he was able to learn was the calf kick but at the same time he also practiced an overhang to land at the right time? Interesting and well deserved since Pakgo was starting to get on my nerves. Gotta say that it's the first time I've seen someone crying of joy while asking people to subscribe to his channel, quite funny to say the least. Finally, Snapper did deserve all of those hits but at the same time I kinda get him from his ignorance and what he thought were survival skills.

Now, is it finally time for that girl to make an appearance? Good opening song btw, it's really growing on me.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 8, 6:26 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well Hobin finally showed back up and put all his hard work to the test and knocked out his bully that’s been harassing him for what seems like the start of school 😅 he even got recognition from Munesong and told his mom that was his friend so having snapper throw his little tantrum at the end of the episode was funny, but Hobin looks at him like his friend as well so alls well that ends well. Looking forward to the next episode
May 8, 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
Well this episode was better, but we'll see how it goes.
May 8, 10:13 PM

Nov 2021
That episode was so hype. Totally took me back to Tokyo Revengers when Takemichi beat Kiyomasa lol. Now I'm starting to see why the webtoon was so hyped up.
May 8, 10:58 PM
Feb 2021
still got more progress to go
May 9, 12:07 AM
Sep 2020
This show keeps getting better with each episode, really surprised by how much I'm liking it tbh
May 9, 2:25 AM

Aug 2013
Hobin back in business.
May 10, 12:14 AM

Dec 2022
School bully goes down! Now he's up against someone even stronger.

May 10, 12:59 AM
Apr 2024
No Worries
Show getting Better and better day by day🔥
May 10, 3:28 AM
May 2023
So satisfying!

By the way, anyone spot a teacher yet? ^^
May 10, 4:47 AM

Jul 2014
Ippo aka Hobin scores a KO! what a fight
May 10, 8:29 AM

Oct 2008
seeing Pakgo go down was so friggin' SATISFYING!!!
next ep editor girl is gonna be joining the fray! the gang is almost complete!!!
5/5.

May 11, 10:00 AM

Jul 2017
Hobin is still out of the school spotlight, and Snapper is only making his moves more blatant by joining the side that is strong, which is now going back to Pakgo, who demands that he comes back to help him raise his subscriber count to a million subs...or that would be the case if he ever kept his promise, and thanks to his mother, Snapper finally realizes his ways, to which Hobin responses with tact.

The 2nd time around, after learning from Samdak about his month-long fighting routine, Hobin embraces it full-on, no matter the difficulty, such as the MMA-level low calf kick, which is his only attack...and that's the case of Pakgo ever predicted that, because his overhand hook is the secret weapon to completely defeat him and make him stop bullying, which is quite effective.

Hobin's mother is even more impressed lols, that's how you make an impression, if it's not the wrong person.
May 11, 5:00 PM
Oct 2019
This ending was cool, I really liked it, the animation was lively and the music really got me, it was cool
May 12, 2:04 AM

Mar 2008
Nice to see Pakgo get beat.

It's funny watching Snapper constantly jumping around between being scum and being friends with Hobin.
May 13, 2:15 PM

Feb 2016
At least an episode that I finish without wanting to cry. The one month training was super-efective.
May 14, 4:16 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
epic build-up with a satisfying pay-off.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 16, 8:17 AM

Jan 2017
Awesome fight and hilarious, adorable friendship...love it!
May 21, 11:42 AM
Sep 2010
was worth the wait but all this is being live streamed, wtf are the teachers and cops doing XD

obviously we wont have a story if they ever showed up but still, how is pakgo not arrested for the assault video from last episode XD
Jun 1, 8:10 PM
Aug 2021
Let's go he became his own miracle. I am loving the message of this show. I can't tell if Kim has the same master or if this is just his fighting knowledge coming through. He broke Snapper's heart😂. I wonder if B waited around for him or bounced. Either way, this was another banger of an episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

16 by traed »»
Yesterday, 2:03 PM

» will it get a Japanese dub with proper name of characters

RetiredUser - Apr 26

12 by kakashi_ax »»
Jun 5, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

32 by N3MoV »»
Jun 5, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 1

44 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 1, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24

28 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 1, 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.