Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Fable
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 9:21 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah good luck to Akira if he wants to have a peaceful life in this city. Given the nature of this show, it's almost impossible. However, it's hard to also blame him for the troubles. Seems trouble often comes to him.Seeing Akira fooling around local bars was priceless.

Also nice to see Youko getting more spotlight and her adventure around the city. Not going to lie, her personailty is how I'd imagine when wandering around.
Apr 27, 11:06 AM
Dec 2022
Youko is a whole new level of unhealthy for any poor fellow who tries to take her out... In any sense of the term...
NestracApr 27, 11:14 AM
Apr 27, 11:07 AM
May 2020
God damn any doubts about this series being lame has been quickly dispelled!

The best use of fan service for story yet!
Apr 27, 11:15 AM
Sep 2015
Those working underground have very strange morality, but at least it's better than nothing.
Apr 27, 11:41 AM

Dec 2022
An incredibly tense showdown. It looks like this year of lying low has already done some good for Fable, as apparently taking care of Captain taught him the value of life. I wonder what's next for him now that he's moving towards Ebihara's good side. Just what kind of creature is Youko?
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Apr 27, 11:42 AM

Feb 2010
Every week I'm surprised how funny this anime is even though it surprised me with how funny it was the week before. That said, it's not the funniest anime but I lol more than I expected
Apr 27, 11:52 AM

Aug 2013
Dead guy got what was coming for him.

The surveilance guy is fucking oblivious but the bitch is a bit too cruel too.

The fuck kinda sadist play was this; even worse seeing it animated with voice and emotions.

Not fond of Youko's personality.
Apr 27, 11:53 AM
Nov 2023
Yōko teasing Takahashi is comedy gold 😂
Apr 27, 1:08 PM
Jul 2015
Yoko full throttle is such a riot!
Apr 27, 1:35 PM
May 2016
people who are downrating this anime should really review their tastes
Apr 27, 2:34 PM
Aug 2020
i keep enjoying the anime

funny and crazy

this girl was serious???
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 27, 3:09 PM

Aug 2022
Another great episode... and man! she is crazy!!!!!! 😂😂🥰
Apr 27, 5:00 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah the cliffhanger from last week has been answered and Akira acted excuse me Sato as he’s going by now as his alias acted and proved that he’s not someone to be messed with and shut everyone down in a matter of seconds and after that they went out to get some food and talk about life. Youko acted exactly how I think everyone expected her to act and treated the guy she was with a joke, and pretty much had fun with the fact that he was so drunk and pathetic 😂 looking forward to next weeks episode.
Apr 27, 5:02 PM

Dec 2021
Youko might seem funny, but she actually has a thing for power dynamics, as seen in her relationships with a killer/boss adoptive father figure and a killer/superhuman co-worker.

And isn't it cool how Akira and Takeshi went from aiming guns at each other to sharing a fancy meal at a fancy restaurant? That's just how it goes with these yakuza guys.

Apr 27, 6:04 PM

Nov 2010
"Deal with it as usual" < you are a serial killer you said you hated.
Apr 27, 6:18 PM

Apr 2022
youko having too much fun lol but we love to see it.
Apr 27, 6:26 PM
Jun 2021
the scene where they pointed and crossed their guns at each other gave me 80s old school John Woo action movie vibes that starred Chow Yun Fat. Some of yall who are old enough to remember those movie will get what I mean. Twas crispy AF.
Apr 27, 6:33 PM

Feb 2014
Sato's part felt like "filler" to me, such a shame
Apr 27, 7:57 PM

Dec 2018
I don't see what's so good about this show. The comedy is lame, the characters are dull, the premise is fine but I feel like it's going to get dull fast. So far it has shown zero appeal except buying the parrot.
Apr 27, 11:45 PM

Jan 2021
I thought Youko was just using Takahashi... well that's not wrong, but who would have thought she had such strange preferences.... xD

But this episode was really fun hahahah

Apr 28, 1:47 AM

Dec 2023
Ok, this was funny
Apr 28, 2:35 AM
Apr 2020
good episode just like the sisters
Apr 28, 6:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Youko personality, twisted, was the best of this episode!!!
kekeke
Apr 28, 6:22 AM

Jul 2017
With Akira going in for the kill from Takeshi's plan of using his henchmen against him, the latter soon realizes that he's the real deal, and not even guns can faze him off. But all he wants now is a peaceful life, and Takeshi will not give him the light of day after hearing of his famed "misdemeanors". And the chat about life, ending up in one of them getting killed, and with Kuroichi now knowing the true nature of Akira as well as a pro hitman.

Meanwhile, Takahashi's date with Yoko, she's just acting like her usual while the former continues to drown her down in alcohol, as Takeshi treats Akira to a meal, the latter thanking that his group is taking care of the surveillance of Yoko. But Takahashi has his head spinning from being drunk, and Yoko treating him like a drunk clown, leaving her to take maters into her own hands and designating him like a drunk kid. For Akira trying to find common normal work, it's unusual for him. Even Takeshi has a moment for Misaki, the girl running multiple jobs and wants to open a store for her parents.

It's...weirdly heartwarming, actually. Until shit goes down...
Apr 28, 6:59 AM

Nov 2023
This first date between Yoko and Takahashi is also how the first date between Togashi and his now-wife Takeuchi, went.

"He's so incredibly pathetic and cute!"
What if we watched Evangelion in the sewer...?
Apr 28, 12:55 PM

Dec 2009
Youko's escapades are always hilarious, I wasn't sure about her design in the anime but she was shining in this one.
Apr 29, 4:42 AM

Jul 2016
Honestly, I'm having a lot of fun watching this show. It's pretty obvious how badly drawn and animated it is, but its main characters are funny enough to keep me watching every episode until the end. Plus I'm a little biased with the MC because he has a Pet bird, and I love these feathered friends.
Apr 29, 7:01 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
One enjoyable episode. The sister is the same kind of drunk I am. I like watching people f*ck up while they're drunk as well. We'd get along quite well, I can only hope.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 29, 9:28 AM

May 2015
Glad this arc is over and Fable is finally left to his own devices without the unnecessary meddling. I wonder what he'd get into after this.
Apr 29, 9:51 PM

Mar 2008
My ribs hurt laughing at Yoko being a weird perverted sadist and how much struggle Takahashi went through lol

At least we know Fable isn't so cold blooded just really aloof.
May 1, 1:41 AM

Oct 2008
bwahahahah! funniest part was the sister of Akira made extreme fun and goof of the drunken Katsuya!!
5/5.

May 2, 3:22 PM

Jul 2016
Interesting dynamic between Fable and Ebihara this episode.
Youko's appearances continue to steal the show tho. Wasn't expecting her to have those kind of kinks.
May 2, 5:39 PM

Oct 2022
Not only the brother even the sister has some screw loose huh...
May 3, 12:13 AM

Oct 2022
I love how much of a sadist the sister is. Her joy brings me joy.
May 3, 6:59 AM

Nov 2019
Takahashi lost this battle. RIP.
May 3, 9:01 AM

Sep 2013
What a weird episode that was, loved it
Deep dark fantasies
May 4, 11:51 PM

Feb 2022
This episode was incredible.
May 6, 9:37 PM

Sep 2021
Yoko was just perfect.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Fable Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

42 by RizanEx_yc »»
5 hours ago

» Manga and Anime versions

omana - Apr 12

9 by wokparty »»
May 12, 10:58 PM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

60 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 11, 6:20 PM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6

86 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 11, 5:28 PM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4

22 by toralbabs »»
May 9, 10:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.