Forum Settings
Forums

When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode? :)

New
Mar 27, 7:35 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Greetings :)

I'm sure you all experienced happiness and satisfaction after watching an anime episode, so could you all share your experience here like what kind of episode/scene it was which made you happy/excited/satisfied?

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 27, 7:36 AM

Feb 2020
Right now while watching Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure episode 11. :)

The girls are making sand art together in this episode.
Mar 27, 7:37 AM
Oct 2019
Sunday when I finished Kusuriya no Hitorigoto after watching episode 13-24 in one go. Until then all 5 other next shows were trash in comparison. I hope Sousou no Frieren fix the bad streak.
Mar 27, 7:40 AM

Jan 2023
Last Saturday when I watched Episode 12 of Bokuyaba.
Mar 27, 7:47 AM

Nov 2017
Suzumiya haruhi movie. I was satisfied, happy to be alive after watched movie. It is a rare thing because I just want dying peacefully at that moment most of the time.
Mar 27, 8:08 AM

Feb 2024
Yesterday I watched the last 2 episodes of Hunter x Hunter, and that got me in the feels.
Mar 27, 8:13 AM

Nov 2021
When I watched last episode of frieren, before that it was Azumanga daiou 26th episode.
Mar 27, 8:27 AM

Sep 2016
Gushing over Magical Girls episode 10, Matama x Nemo "punishment"
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 27, 11:11 AM

Mar 2012
Latest episode of Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu, I really love this anime.
Mar 27, 11:27 AM

May 2021
I've been re-watching Hibike! Euphonium so I'll throw out the 3rd movie made me feel a lot of feelings again. KyoAni's art direction for the series is very satisfying so it was a nice journey again.
Mar 27, 6:08 PM

Jul 2021
It's happened plenty of times since but the only really notable instance for me was when I was watching Nana. I watched the first nine episodes the same day (as I always do, binging anime way too fast) and I was really enjoying it. That ninth episode was the last I had time for before bedtime and it ended off in such a great spot. It had
Mar 27, 7:26 PM

Mar 2022
couple days ago when I finished Bakemonogatari season 2 that last episode was so cool and the ending had me in my feels for a minute.
Mar 27, 7:39 PM

Nov 2021
I loved at the end of Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School when all the girls were saved and Shaggy and Scooby drove off into the sunset.
Taiga best girl forever.
Mar 27, 7:41 PM
Mar 2022
My most recent is Shirobako episode 23. How one episode can be a roller coaster of emotion from desperate at the beginning, become the funniest episode, giving me a hope, and still manage make me cry myself to sleep
Mar 27, 7:53 PM

Feb 2021
Last week when I finished Frieren. It doesn't have unnecessary drama and instead wrap it nicely.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 25, 11:15 PM

Aug 2019
Just watched a few "Slam Dunk" episodes today that had me feeling this, because the anime put out some episodes with anime-original content towards the end of the show that I was pleasantly surprised by and thought were really nice.
Apr 26, 2:13 PM

Nov 2019
When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode? :)

Never, always a shit ride, but Julliet had me fucking questioning myself.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Apr 29, 2:37 AM

Jul 2016
Damn. It's been a few months. I'd say back when I was rewatching Ping Pong the Animation in March.
Apr 29, 4:38 AM

May 2018
"When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode?"

Last thursday...and I haven't watched any anime since then, but today I am planning to fetch up to some seasonals.
Apr 29, 4:48 AM

May 2021
Yesterday after watching ep8 of Eminence in the shadow S2. It was a fanservice ep and not covered in the LN, so it was a new thing to me. Pretty fun ep overall.
Apr 29, 4:52 AM

Jun 2010
After I watched the arc on Wano in Once Piece, and felt relieved that Luffy had finally defeated Kaido.
Apr 29, 4:55 AM

May 2013
saw hikaru no go recently for the first time and enjoyed it immensely. and it's been a long while since i really felt for an anime
Apr 29, 4:59 AM
Apr 2020
Just recently when I watched Isekai Izakaya. A very head empty no thoughts anime with pleasant characters and simple storylines. It was just nice to see happy things happen to them and witness "villains" redeem themselves.
Apr 29, 5:02 AM

Sep 2008
Watching the Spice and Wolf reboot. Feels like reconnecting with an old friend.
Apr 29, 5:17 AM

Jan 2021
I dont remember the last time when watching truly made my heart go doki doki maybe 3 years back when i really loved watching anime...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 6:47 AM

Apr 2024
Yesterday after watching the last few episodes of Magical Sempai. Senpai is so silly and has the funniest expressions. It brightened my day.
Apr 30, 12:29 PM

Jul 2017
Mushoku Tensei episodes from this latest cour, mostly wholesome stuff and showcased nice growth too compared to how it started. Still remember that party scene at the end of S2P2's 3rd episode which was a bit cathartic to say the least.
Apr 30, 8:57 PM

Aug 2020
Bleach ep 166 and the first 5-6 eps of Initial D First Stage both in the last 10 days.
Apr 30, 9:14 PM

Jul 2023
I was extremely entertained after finishing Cowboy Bebop ep 22 because of how funny it was
Apr 30, 9:17 PM

Jun 2020
Soulmate Adventure, whatever episode this scene was, the main pair is literally so cute and I love seeing them outside of battles
Apr 30, 9:58 PM

Aug 2021
I recently watched the Tensura movie at 1:00 am midnight, after I finished it I went to sleep, but I was just there lying on my bed, experienceing euphoria, present with equanimity for 1hr straight 😭
Apr 30, 10:35 PM

May 2018
just watched made in abyss for the first time, and there were some episodes that left me feeling this way. I'm currently watching requiem for the darkness which is a little dark and twisty, but satisfying nonetheless.
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Apr 30, 10:53 PM

Feb 2020
Just watched some PriPara episodes. Gaarmadeggon episodes are the best ones. <3

Apr 30, 11:01 PM

May 2014
Last time I felt satisfied? When i was watching (Sousou no Frieren) , it's been a long time since I wanted to finish one anime in a marathon pace.

The last show I watched recently also makes me laugh thanks to its ridiculous nature (Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete).
“Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
"Just don't overdo it"
*nods*
Apr 30, 11:20 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Well, I'm watching three airing animes that are specifically made to make you feel happy and satisfied:

Yuru Camp 3
Hibike Euphonium 3
Nijiyon Animation 2

But the one that makes me feel like this the most is Hibike Euphonium since season 1, so it is probably its most recent episode the one that answers the question.

This season, it doesn't matter what episode, I really love how Kumiko has grown as a character, she's like our baby we've watched grow up since her first high school year. And then there is the attention given to almost every character, despite being a huge cast (the opening sequence showing us graduated former 3rd year ensemble members is beautiful and accentuates this even more). And, cherry on top, I LOVE everything music, especially orchestral or any part of it (like wind ensembles).

Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Apr 30, 11:21 PM
Sep 2013
about an hour ago. Watching Black Lagoon again. on first season.
Recently got back into anime and stuff like the whole Roberta part is exactly what I've been looking for. Well, black lagoon in general is what I've needed. I've tried a couple other shows and want to avoid the more typical or overplayed stuff like isekai, [Cool premise but it's actually just clickbait for some boring harem trash],school settings, etc.
Apr 30, 11:44 PM

Mar 2023
Sousou no Frieren Episode 14 made me feel things :)
May 1, 12:36 AM

Mar 2021
I don't renember the number but it was the episode when luffy finally beat kaido and did the roger-laugh pose. So good. Even ny pfp is from that episode.
May 1, 1:41 AM
Dec 2021
Does a movie count as an episode? I finally watched Children of the Sea recently and was pretty satisfied after watching that.

May 1, 1:51 AM

Oct 2013
I was happy watching all of Zom 100 until uninteresting villains showed up towards the end. Probably the most fun I had with anime in a while.
May 1, 2:24 AM
Aug 2023
Last epidose of Ping-Pong animation. This was so good, a great and fitting ending to a story like this. I was very satisfied and happy with it.
May 1, 2:56 PM

Jul 2010
May 1, 3:09 PM

Aug 2018
Slowly watching the Haikyuu recap movies. Love 'em!
May 1, 3:19 PM

Oct 2019
Well, i get that with any anime that i like. so latest would be spice and wolf ep 3.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 1, 9:48 PM
Oct 2019
Just a couple weeks ago, when I rewatched No Game No Life to celebrate the anime's 10th anniversary.

It wasn't any specific episode or scene that did it for me. The whole series is still almost as enjoyable as it was the first time around, even after watching it 6 times (more than I've rewatched any other anime)
May 2, 4:54 AM
Mar 2022
I think few months ago after watching Shirobako episode 23
May 2, 5:27 AM

Mar 2024
There's a new season of Yuru Camp AND Hibike Euphonium airing right now, my weeks are packed full of enjoyment. Plus Jellyfish cant swim in the night is turning out to be delightful, I am beyond spoiled this season.

More topics from this board

» Lifespan of an Anime fan?

Ex-Aid - 12 minutes ago

1 by Iron47 »»
6 minutes ago

» Going through shows you saw a decade ago, have they fell off?

Dragevard - 10 hours ago

23 by APolygons2 »»
9 minutes ago

» Your Favourite Anime Quotes!

on-luffy - Dec 2, 2023

40 by APolygons2 »»
10 minutes ago

» Anime that made you feel emotional

ST63LTH - 4 hours ago

10 by APolygons2 »»
17 minutes ago

» What's the most disturbing/scary hentai you've seen? ( 1 2 )

Mini_usagi - May 20, 2020

76 by Ex-Aid »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.