Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 20, 2014 2:43 AM

Jun 2009
Wow what the fuck. Talk about fillers??????? they just randomly put in an episode.
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 20, 2014 3:41 AM

Jan 2014
kerobear said:
Wow what the fuck. Talk about fillers??????? they just randomly put in an episode.
You get it wrong...This episode was the plot 2-11 episodes were fillers...
Sep 20, 2014 4:39 AM

Nov 2010
Odd stuff, but still interesting with the student transfer switch
For a moment I would have liked Yuki having a crush on Kakeru just to top Free! on the gayest occasion of the week, since Sachi and Touka has been done

The scenes were very nice again just like it was aired first
No clue how this will be wrapped up next, because it's the final one
Sep 20, 2014 6:09 AM

Jul 2013
W T F

i'm really really confused???
Sep 20, 2014 6:10 AM

Dec 2010
This was probably the best episode of the show in a way. Also kinda depressing if you're following the metaphor theme of the show.

On another note, I think this show would have been so much better if the alternate reality was the actual scene of the show.
Sep 20, 2014 6:18 AM

Jul 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Touko had the longest vision of future ever. Was she looking at that glass vase the whole time? O.o

i laughed than i should have at this
Sep 20, 2014 6:33 AM

Dec 2010
LonelyWizard said:
kerobear said:
You get it wrong...This episode was the plot 2-11 episodes were fillers...
This, btw.
Sep 20, 2014 7:47 AM
Dec 2013
the only thing i know is that this shit is more random than gintama and its content can no longer be comprehended by humans anymore.. they wasted such good animation and effects just to attract watchers making them expect that something good is going to happen, but NOTHING is happening!
Princess_HermitSep 20, 2014 7:52 AM
Sep 20, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
I don't really know what's happening, but I still liked the episode like the rest of them.
Sep 20, 2014 10:42 AM

May 2010
I really don't understand why I enjoy this show more than I should...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 20, 2014 10:46 AM

Mar 2013
Finally! I've been waiting for something like this to happen, and yessss those powers are actually leading to something (I haven't finished this episode yet lol)! :D

Edit: Ok, I was totally mistaken, that last piece Kakeru's mother played was beautiful though.
I still don't get where this is going and with only one episode left I don't really have high hopes.
Everything seems kinda strange and "not real" if you know what I mean. It's like daydreaming while taking a train from one city to another, I don't know ( ´_ゝ`)
MoolongTeaSep 20, 2014 11:18 AM
Sep 20, 2014 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
bastek66 said:
This episode proved that they (staff) only play around. They don't give a shit about story, consistency or anything. Look, they are trying cinematography technique they never used in it.

It was much better than shitty chibi faces.
kerobear said:

You are really that stupid? Filller? Random episode? WTF?
Mogechi said:
Why are we still watching lol

This is good question, why you are wathing it still if you hate this show???
You should drop it around 3rd episode.
For me this is show of the season, I'm really like it.
rsc-plSep 20, 2014 12:51 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 20, 2014 8:26 PM

Jul 2012
rsc-pl said:
This is good question, why you are wathing it still if you hate this show???
You should drop it around 3rd episode.

Because people want an explanation for the random madness? And OTPs, of course.

bastek66 said:
This episode proved that they (staff) only play around. They don't give a shit about story, consistency or anything. Look, they are trying cinematography technique they never used in it.

I've actually seen this technique used in older anime and I hate it myself too lol. It really doesn't fit a PA Works anime.
Sep 20, 2014 9:36 PM

Dec 2010
This is the best episode of the show hands down. I don't really know what happened, but the way you could draw comparisons between the first episode and this one was quite nice. Plus, I think they did a good job of illustrating how invisible someone feels when they move to a new town.

This show is gorgeous, but the show itself just isn't very good...
Sep 20, 2014 10:52 PM

Feb 2008
I feel like I just wasted 23 minutes of my life. In fact, I'd say the past 12 episodes and I have no idea why I'm still watching lol. Meh only one more episode and I can say that I finished it.
Sep 20, 2014 11:56 PM

Sep 2014
Okay, this is what I am understanding from watching this episode and reading a reply from Kissanime:

KissAnime comment said:

It wasn't a day dream. It was pretty much a huge glimpse in time that she saw. Knowing that now, re watch the episode and tell me it wasn't extremely well-written. You should definitely re watch the episode with that in mind. It's called "Glasslip" Glass is her trigger Time slip was the power that happened hence, the title, Glass+Time slip= GlasSlip.

Does this sound right about this episode?

Also, was anyone else reminded of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya when watching this episode?
Sep 21, 2014 12:05 AM

Aug 2008
b1GZZ said:
Hiro's talk about knocking before opening a boy's room door while doing those gestures and getting embarrassed is kinda... weird.

honestly, this is the only amusing scene from this episode
hehe.. *cough*
Sep 21, 2014 12:57 AM

Dec 2011
Okay, so we got a full on description of what the "fragment of the future looks like"... and its still doesn't make sense. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2011
rechajulay said:
b1GZZ said:
Hiro's talk about knocking before opening a boy's room door while doing those gestures and getting embarrassed is kinda... weird.

honestly, this is the only amusing scene from this episode
hehe.. *cough*

QFT. Bullshit episode outside of this. Score down to 4/10.
Sep 21, 2014 5:22 AM

Dec 2013
rodac said:
I'll try a brief explanation for those who are having trouble following this series, but I suspect many people won't listen to it. Both Kakeru and Touko have the ability to hear or see fragments of the future (as they put it--although this episode also suggests it may be fragments of alternate realities in the present or near past). I'm not going to give a full explanation of the multiple universe theory, but just suffice it to say that if you believe you can see visions of the future, and that in acting on those visions you can change the future, then you probably also have to accept that there are an infinite number of alternate realities which spring from the decisions made by individuals or random events. The ability to see glimpses or longer sequences from these other/potential realities may help you to avoid unpleasantness in your life, but it also may mislead you into thinking something may happen that won't.

Touko has just had an extended vision of two overlapping alternate realities in which she was the late-comer to the group of six. In one of the alternates the two other couples were already forming (Sachi & Hiro, Yanagi & Yuki)--that's the one in which the two couples didn't meet up and watched the fireworks on their own. In the other alternate the four of them met up and watched the fireworks together. As to how she slipped into those realities, remember that she was focusing on the glass vase--a process known as scrying which is a traditional way of divining the future, astral travelling, or placing oneself in an altered reality. The other factor may well have been the music of Kakeru's mother--music also being a traditional way of placing oneself in an altered reality (hence all the talk of people being "transported by the music" when talking about a particularly enthralling performance).

At some point Touko and Kakeru have to come to terms with their abilities and learn to live with them, but that's not the important part here. The key is that through all the realities that we've seen, she and Kakeru find each other, regardless of what happens with the other couples. If you want a clearer statement of this: "They are bound by the red string of fate through all eternity and are destined to be together." The last still of them listening to the music shows clearly that Kakeru and Touko are holding hands under the table even while she goes into her visions.

Nice attempt at explaining what you think is the reasons for whats gone on in the past 11 episodes. Thing is, the show has done a damn crappy job at portraying all of this to the anime viewers, and they have yet to even explain exactly WHY these two people have such an ability to "time/alternate reality"-slip in the first place. Even with your explanation, it doesn't dissuade anyone from the fact that this SOL has made absolutely no sense in that (a) no one finds it weird that both of them act so strangely all the time, and (b) that even with these weird visions, neither of them really attempt to understand or figure out how or why they have such visions.

Yeah, sure the final moral of the story may well be "Having precognitive powers isn't always a good thing", but the fact that all we've seen in the last 11 episodes are skits of "girl draws chicken", "new guy shuns girls friends", "new guy causes rifts", "glasses girl causes rift", "running guy runs away from step-sister", still stand.
None of those episodes have had anything to do with the visions, be it directly or indirectly. The closest we had was one bout of "Sa-chan will go to the hospital, I'm so worried about her".
Did the visions of Kakeru falling from a high place make sense? Or crows flying from Yannagi? Or her glass workshop window blowing up? Nope, we had absolutely no explanation for any of it.

Seriously, have they done anything in the last 11 episodes to attempt to change what they saw in the visions? Nope.
Have they done anything in the last 11 episodes to make sense of the visions, or to test to see if those visions were "fragments of the future" that came true, or test to see if the visions could be "changed"? Nope.
All we see is everyone going on with their daily lives, occasionally interacting with one another, and then in the end the two "fragment viewers" laying around together and talking about what they see, how they see it and how they cope with their visions. Do they even attempt to change or make sense of the things that they see happen? Another big Nope (well apart from Touko telling Kakeru never to stand at any high places).

Your assumption goes about explaining that there are three couples in the show and that they are all "connected by the red string of fate", which cannot seemingly be changed even in alternate realities (which I would call bs, seriously). The show, thus far hasn't actually indicated in any way whether your assumptions are correct or not. Why? Because no one has ever come out to explain the reasons for the visions or anything like that.
And whilst your assumption may be exactly what the director is trying to portray, by no means has it been explicitly indicated at all.

I can totally understand why most people here on the forums are confused as heck. The director has done a pretty shitty job at getting his points (if there really is any) across. I don't think anyone can deny that.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 21, 2014 6:27 AM

Dec 2013
Meritas said:
On another note, I think this show would have been so much better if the alternate reality was the actual scene of the show.

This.
I like the Kakeru from the alternate reality so much more and it would be better if Touko was the one who experiences 'loneliness'. Somehow I like all of the characters more in the alternate reality.
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
Sep 21, 2014 11:20 AM
Mar 2014
At first, I got a bit confused with what was going on. Felt like they switched roles and she was experiencing his side of things, the whole lonelineness etc... that will help her relate to him more. Once he explained that she's in the world of her fragments of the future and we were back to his house with the mom playing, all makes sense.

It's essentially a way for her to understand why he was thinking like he was in the previous episode. The execution could've been a bit better imo and would've eliminated a lot of confusion. Also, rodac's explanation is great for anyone who's still lost on what happened and why this episode was really important to the plot!
8igfanSep 21, 2014 11:40 AM
Sep 21, 2014 5:23 PM

Mar 2008
My goodness, people, I don't understand what is so complicated about this show that everyone has troubles comprehending. Everything's very, VERY simple.

There are two main characters in this show, around who evolves the main theme of the show: feeling oneself at home.

Jonathan is not a mere chicken! Learn your director already! Nishimura Junji uses chickens all the time in his shows! This is his freaking trope! Go watch True Tears if you don't believe me. It also has snow and chickens. As for Glasslip, most of the times Jonathan represents Kakeru himself. To be more precise it represents the problems that Kakeru struggles with.

Remember the 1st episode? The scene where Kakeru meets Touko at school for the first time? The dialogue about free-range Jonathan vs living in a cell? Have you all forgotten about it? If yes, it's now the best time to recall it! Kakeru, having no particular place where he feels at home, is the one who DOESN'T like the concept of free-range animals. Kakeru shows Touko how dangerous a life for Jonathan is if it's up to go around wherever it wants. Kakeru is the one who says that he'd rather live in a cell - he's tired to change his place of living all the time. He wants his home to be set in stone like a cell for an animal.

Why the heck do you think Kakeru lives in the tent? Have you ever even tried to think about it? It's so freaking simple - because he changes houses all the time, because his family always moves from one city to another! So the only CONSTANT place for him where he can sleep and feel himself home is his freaking tent! This IS his cell that always stay the same, regardless where he is located geographically.

Do you understand why there's always such an accent on the sea birds crying in the show? They DO as well represent Kakeru - they keep changing their home from season to season. They spend winter in one area and then move back to another area for summer. This is what brings Kakeru troubles and loneliness. This is what Touko felt and got scared of - Kakeru will "fly away to another place once the season changes", e.g. when it gets too cold.

So Kakeru now faces a challenge. He has two options. Option 1 - he keeps "flying" with his mum, losing Touko, experiencing the loneliness he's so tired of. Option 2 - he settles down to stay with Touko who makes him feel home here. But option 2 is also scary, because then he's losing connection to his mother and has to actually start living his own life. Kakeru is obviously scared of this heavy responsibility - once he decides to stay, he won't be able to quit if something goes wrong by moving to another place. So he's frustrated in choosing between the two options.

And believe it or not, Touko is no less scared. Having lived in this one city for so long, she's scared that her friends will leave and they will no longer meet to watch the fireworks together. Again, THIS is what the show has started with in the first episode! She wants the people dear to her to remain close and connected to each other. And what's more, she's now even more scared to lose the one who she fell in love with. Because unlike the chicken Jonathan, who can't fly despite being a bird, Kakeru can actually fly away if he decides to go with his mother.

Because of their love, because of their fears, and because of their sensitive nature, Touko and Kakeru experience and share their emotions through imagination, otherwise known as "fragments of the future". It has nothing to do with alternate worlds, fates, other dimensiona, timelines, or other bullshit - it's just their vivid imagination. They learn about each other and about each other's feelings and emotions this way.
And THIS is what this show is about. Everything that happens around them is just a romantic slice of life setting that drives this dramatic world. People meet, fall in love, some have their feelings unrequited, some have to fight for and win their love, etc. The actual drama is however between the two main characters - will they stay together or not, will Kakeru find his home with Touko or will he leave till better times, will Touko find the way to see the fireworks all together or not? These are the questions raised by the anime.
Sep 21, 2014 9:17 PM

Aug 2011
My brain hurt trying to process everything that went on in this episode in transitioning from the previous episode. I'm so glad there are others able to explain it all.
Sep 21, 2014 11:12 PM

Jun 2013
It think the series would've been better if they used the imaginary world story line, instead of the actual one~

But since this is the 12th episode, it was just such a wasted one.
Sep 22, 2014 11:59 AM

Dec 2011
What can I say except... meh...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 22, 2014 3:12 PM

Nov 2008
Fredo_p said:

Also, was anyone else reminded of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya when watching this episode?

LOL I think I'd rather rewatch Endless Eight than watch Glasslip. XD

Sep 22, 2014 4:02 PM

May 2009
I kept on watching because I wanted a fucking explanation. This anime actually makes me feel dumb, since I don't have any clue what's going on. I am STILL watching it. Hoping that some day someone will give me a clear expanation about what the fuck is going on in this anime. I hate myself when I'm too curious. xD
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 22, 2014 9:32 PM

Jun 2009
cometta222 said:
that was deep. the vision is like an interpretation of kakeru's sudden, unexpected loneliness, and touko is being put in his shoes. i get goosebumps from watching. 5/5. next week >_<

That's exactly what I thought. Every episode is like it's teetering on the precipice of something solid but there just isn't enough gravity to tip it over. I can't articulate it well. It's like Olive garden breadsticks, there is just enough flavor to keep me eating them and subconsciously I think I will get a stronger flavor by eating more. It's strange.

soulelle said:
My goodness, people, I don't understand what is so complicated about this show that everyone has troubles comprehending. Everything's very, VERY simple.

There are two main characters in this show, around who evolves the main theme of the show: feeling oneself at home.

Jonathan is not a mere chicken! Learn your director already! Nishimura Junji uses chickens all the time in his shows! This is his freaking trope! Go watch True Tears if you don't believe me. It also has snow and chickens. As for Glasslip, most of the times Jonathan represents Kakeru himself. To be more precise it represents the problems that Kakeru struggles with.

Remember the 1st episode? The scene where Kakeru meets Touko at school for the first time? The dialogue about free-range Jonathan vs living in a cell? Have you all forgotten about it? If yes, it's now the best time to recall it! Kakeru, having no particular place where he feels at home, is the one who DOESN'T like the concept of free-range animals. Kakeru shows Touko how dangerous a life for Jonathan is if it's up to go around wherever it wants. Kakeru is the one who says that he'd rather live in a cell - he's tired to change his place of living all the time. He wants his home to be set in stone like a cell for an animal.

Why the heck do you think Kakeru lives in the tent? Have you ever even tried to think about it? It's so freaking simple - because he changes houses all the time, because his family always moves from one city to another! So the only CONSTANT place for him where he can sleep and feel himself home is his freaking tent! This IS his cell that always stay the same, regardless where he is located geographically.

Do you understand why there's always such an accent on the sea birds crying in the show? They DO as well represent Kakeru - they keep changing their home from season to season. They spend winter in one area and then move back to another area for summer. This is what brings Kakeru troubles and loneliness. This is what Touko felt and got scared of - Kakeru will "fly away to another place once the season changes", e.g. when it gets too cold.

So Kakeru now faces a challenge. He has two options. Option 1 - he keeps "flying" with his mum, losing Touko, experiencing the loneliness he's so tired of. Option 2 - he settles down to stay with Touko who makes him feel home here. But option 2 is also scary, because then he's losing connection to his mother and has to actually start living his own life. Kakeru is obviously scared of this heavy responsibility - once he decides to stay, he won't be able to quit if something goes wrong by moving to another place. So he's frustrated in choosing between the two options.

And believe it or not, Touko is no less scared. Having lived in this one city for so long, she's scared that her friends will leave and they will no longer meet to watch the fireworks together. Again, THIS is what the show has started with in the first episode! She wants the people dear to her to remain close and connected to each other. And what's more, she's now even more scared to lose the one who she fell in love with. Because unlike the chicken Jonathan, who can't fly despite being a bird, Kakeru can actually fly away if he decides to go with his mother.

Because of their love, because of their fears, and because of their sensitive nature, Touko and Kakeru experience and share their emotions through imagination, otherwise known as "fragments of the future". It has nothing to do with alternate worlds, fates, other dimensiona, timelines, or other bullshit - it's just their vivid imagination. They learn about each other and about each other's feelings and emotions this way.
And THIS is what this show is about. Everything that happens around them is just a romantic slice of life setting that drives this dramatic world. People meet, fall in love, some have their feelings unrequited, some have to fight for and win their love, etc. The actual drama is however between the two main characters - will they stay together or not, will Kakeru find his home with Touko or will he leave till better times, will Touko find the way to see the fireworks all together or not? These are the questions raised by the anime.

Thank you! I get it but it's definitely a show you have to put some thought into (probably better in marathon too). I think a lot of people don't see it as entertaining. There's no comedy shtick, not much romance/passive romance?, no action. In some ways it's like reading a textbook. But I don't mind the brain work, this anime is actually thought-provoking and quite sad.
kelkenSep 22, 2014 9:53 PM
Sep 22, 2014 10:05 PM

Mar 2014
Zyukichan said:
I kept on watching because I wanted a fucking explanation. This anime actually makes me feel dumb, since I don't have any clue what's going on. I am STILL watching it. Hoping that some day someone will give me a clear expanation about what the fuck is going on in this anime. I hate myself when I'm too curious. xD

Do a _research reading people's _comments lazy _dude.. you may _find explanation that could _punch some _sense to your _brain. Kindly remove fucking from sentence.

Side note on your signature picture: I see a guy with his dick hanging out trying to make the dog give him a blowjob.
Sep 23, 2014 12:34 PM

Feb 2013
12 episodes in and we're still as confused as before. On top of the confusion, a good anime has still yet to be found here.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 23, 2014 1:53 PM
Sep 2011
First I want to give thanks to rodac and soulelle for explaining this episode to those who didn't understand it,they made some very good points.

This episode was very good and it definitely gave us an idea to what's really going on .I think that the reason why this episode came a bit confusing to people is because it came way too late.If it was somewhere in the middle between 9-10 I'm pretty sure people would've appreciated this anime more and it couid've have given us a better insight to what was going on in the anime.

Touko being able to understand Kakuro's loneliness by placing herself in his position was very well done just like how Jonathen is used as a way to make us understand Kakuro's character.

I can't wait to see how they are going to wrap this up.
Sep 23, 2014 3:04 PM

Oct 2012
I didn't get ANYTHING from this episode
the only thing I know is that I hate that fucking second reality and it made me really uncomfortable.
Sep 23, 2014 3:20 PM

Oct 2012
Btw Kakeru didn't fall anywhere. I hope he falls on the next episode. Like forever. So Touko is just a crazy girl living in her own imagination. Maybe this is how the anime will end. She's living in her own imagination and she creates a world where he can lives everytime he dies in her mind, and each time he's a different character in her story, but he's always with her and they always fall in love, even in the weirdest ways (like the storyline we are following since the beginning of the anime).
OR maybe I'm just overthinking this anime and all those "future fragments" were just something to Touka understands Kakeru, and this is way they can see them together, because it's something in common to put them together or something...LIKE THEY ARE SOULMATES AND THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER IN EVERY FUCKING WAY SO THEY NEED IT. OH MY GOD THEN I GO BACK TO MY THEORY THE FRAGMENTS ARE JUST PART OF HER IMAGINATION AND A WAY TO PUT SHE AND HIM TOGETHER AGAIN ANDDDDDD----
Nah this anime is shit and this isn't even possible. Prolly the director don't even know what he's doing
Sep 24, 2014 7:33 AM
Mar 2014
The end is near. I hope Kakeru decide to stay with Touko instead of traveling with his mom.
Sep 24, 2014 12:05 PM

Aug 2007
soulelle said:

Ah, yes, finally someone who understands and explains all the symbols in this anime. I also watched True Tears, but it has been a long time since I watched that. I had more feels in that show though. Damn, if you were Dutch I'd ask you to join me in my blogging. Anyway, thanks for the clearing up about the chickens as a theme: I was bothered by it. Jonathan knocking at Touko's door explains everything after reading your explanation. Basically all those drawings Touko has been drawing is probably Kakeru too, then? It would make sense to draw the guy you like. Finally to see someone else brained here. As a exhibition director to be I started watching this episode as "Let's see, what are they trying to tell us here? What is it that they want to convey?" When someone said something about the "sloppy animation" at the deck I don't think it was sloppy, but to symbol the distance between the nowadays Touko and the imaginary Kakeru.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 24, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2013
soulelle said:
tl;dr the execution was poorly done, directing/writing is bad.
Sep 24, 2014 1:38 PM

Jan 2014
DragonsWhip said:
soulelle said:

Ah, yes, finally someone who understands and explains all the symbols in this anime. I also watched True Tears, but it has been a long time since I watched that. I had more feels in that show though. Damn, if you were Dutch I'd ask you to join me in my blogging. Anyway, thanks for the clearing up about the chickens as a theme: I was bothered by it. Jonathan knocking at Touko's door explains everything after reading your explanation. Basically all those drawings Touko has been drawing is probably Kakeru too, then? It would make sense to draw the guy you like. Finally to see someone else brained here. As a exhibition director to be I started watching this episode as "Let's see, what are they trying to tell us here? What is it that they want to convey?" When someone said something about the "sloppy animation" at the deck I don't think it was sloppy, but to symbol the distance between the nowadays Touko and the imaginary Kakeru.
i always knew that Jonathan was the real MC of this show...

Sourire said:
tl;dr the execution was poorly done, directing/writing is bad.
Sep 24, 2014 1:48 PM

Apr 2011
Is it just me who thinks that this should've been the last episode?

5Cats said:
Wow! So much hate for a show that DARES to try something new?
Go watch 500+ episodes of those "generic" anime series if an actual plot offends you.
"Nothing happens" it seems that way if you're not paying attention, eh? For those who are it's a wonderful, intelligent show. Not perfect, but at least it's trying to be original...

You want a "wonderful, intelligent show", go watch Shinsekai Yori. There you go, something that tried "something new" and succeeded (critically, at least). Being "original" while spouting bullshit in every single episode is nothing to praise.
Sep 24, 2014 4:43 PM
Sep 2010
This whole series so far is just one big mess! I am waiting for the final episode so I can rate this show and move on.
Sep 24, 2014 5:14 PM

Jul 2012
IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!!

Great episode!!!
Sep 24, 2014 5:30 PM

May 2014
The humor was all the way up in this ep

Just look at this:

http://postimg.org/image/twdrz0mkn/
resettiaSep 24, 2014 5:36 PM
"I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do it quickly." - Houtarou Oreki
Sep 24, 2014 10:09 PM

Mar 2012
Inception...
Sep 25, 2014 10:46 AM

Feb 2014
LittleStar said:
I don't understand... -.-
I don't get this episode?!
What I just watched?

Even when Kakeru explained it, I still don't get it...

Also Kakeru even in alternate reality still lives in a tent?
During the winter?
Although their house is big?
He still lives in a tent?
WTF?! O.o

Yeah this is how I felt!!! Like, at the very beginning I thought it was going way back in time and Touko had actually moved to this place from the city, but then when Kakeru made an appearance and I realized it was an alternate reality I was like: what????

Like, this episode totally felt out of place and then switching back and forth between the "real" and "imaginary" friends in this alternate universe was super confusing! And what was even the point of this episode??? Now the fragments of the future are just segments of an alternate reality?? ...why? ugh. Seriously, what was this episode even trying to accomplish?

Another thing that bothered me was that tiny piano. That wasn't the right interval!!! argh!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2014 9:52 PM

Dec 2012
Great Episode, I laughed more than i should have.
What a mindfuck, this masterpiece is different level compared to others anime in this season.
Even Inception or Fight Club can't beat Glasslip's in terms of complexity.

Sep 30, 2014 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
Bullshit episode is bullshit.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Oct 9, 2014 3:03 PM

May 2012
Interesting but quite weird development I must say :|
Oct 10, 2014 6:39 AM

May 2010
I actually prefer this presumed meeting over the actual meeting. It felt more natural.

I don't get the purpose of it tho.

Either this show is too philosophical for me, or this show really is getting insane. Why are there so many different timelines?
Oct 13, 2014 2:05 PM
Jul 2013
Fuck! I got nothing from this stupid episode.. The fuck is wrong with me?
Oct 14, 2014 2:45 PM

Jan 2011
Bakken said:
Bullshit episode is bullshit.

More like bullshit series is bullshit.
3/10 cose of the art - the only good thing about this show.

I cant believe this crap got a kiss scene NagiAsu didnt.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.