Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
May 9, 2023 6:57 PM
May 2023
Hi there! I happily just got approved as a new member.

I'm Sylvia from Germany, born in 1977, working in service communication. Watching anime is not something I do for 40 hours per week, but it's my preferred form of entertainment, apart from playing modded minecraft.

I've been using MAL for a while without ever bothering to create an account, but figured out that it would not only be useful to quickly share recommendations, but also to keep track of the animes I've watched for myself.

My earliest animes were shows targeted at kids (you had some shows really popular in Germany like Maya the bee etc.) and my first anime I perceived as one for a broader audience was 'Ghost in the Shell' which I still love a lot and which got me absolutely hooked.

I primarily enjoy shows with mysterious elements, like crime stories, conspiracies, supernatural enigmas and especially time travel. This is why I consider Steins;Gate season 1 of my favorite anime for the last ten years now.

Kiss, Kill, Marry? Ginoza from Psycho-Pass. All three categories (he's indeed a bit of an asshat during season 1).

Favorite intro: Steins;Gate Zero (yep, the one thing I like more about season 2 than season 1 is the intro, though the first one is also really really good).

Anime related interests: trying anime opening quizzes on youtube just to realize that I will never catch up with the thousands of shows being released and my non-standard-shonen-interests prevent me from getting more than 4/50 right.

Apart from anime I'm interested in electronic music, cooking, regional politics and books. I enjoy books and anime, but weirdly never got into manga. I watch youtube regularly, so you'd rather catch me watching a recording of a visual novel playthrough.
Jun 11, 2023 11:42 AM

Dec 2022
Good morning/afternoon all! I didn't know about this website and that it had forums until very recently. I currently reside in Las Vegas, and as most of us have probably mentioned (haven't gone through all the intros yet), started off watching anime during the good old adult swim times, which lead me into the good old toonami times.

My favorite old school animes are Trigun, and Yu Yu Hakusho. I haven't gotten a chance to watch Stampede yet, and that is on the list. 

I'm excited to talk to people about every kind of anime, with recommendations and hoping to get some for some ones I mighta missed on my list that I haven't added to yet.
Jun 13, 2023 7:38 PM
Oct 2022
Hello! I’m female, in my 40’s and from the US. I didn’t even know what anime really was until a couple years ago when someone got me hooked on Attack on Titan, and it’s been full speed ahead ever since. I really enjoy the stories, characters, art and music in anime and will watch just about anything—or at least try a couple of episodes to see if I'll like it. I’ve recently gotten into donghua, although there’s a limited amount of (decently animated) shows out there. I’ve read a little bit of manga and manhua too. 

I’ve always been fascinated with Japanese culture and used to have a pen pal from Japan (yep, when people still wrote letters and sent them in the mail). She always told me she wanted me to learn Japanese. I think because of that and also how often I watch anime, I decided to start learning Japanese this year. I'm still in the beginning stages, but I’m enjoying it. I’m an artist and want to try digitally illustrating some characters too at some point—we’ll see!
Jun 15, 2023 3:51 PM

Dec 2008
Welcome to the club all the new members. I try to send out a welcome note to all when your membership has been approved, but due to privacy settings may not have been able to send a PM. Such is life. If the following is familiar to some of you, I'm sure that some may be interested.

Feel free to comment on anything and pretty much everything. With 350+, I know it's tough to look at them all and if you don't want to, that's fine as well. Most of us here have reached the age where real life plays havoc with our social/anime lives. Again, such is life. A few of us have moved past the period where our real lives interfere with social lives, but we've also reached the age where we spend a lot of our time chasing kids and dogs off of our lawns. Although in my case, sailors are welcome, but not bikers.

One of our members, 23feanor, started up an "Interest Thread for a Group Watch" that looks into a different anime for viewing every month throughout the spectrum of series over the years, some new and some older, if you're interested. Any suggestion is welcomed, as far as I can tell. With the possible exception of any rated Rx, and even that may depend on the reasoning behind the rating.

Again, welcome to the club.
Aug 21, 2023 9:40 AM

Sep 2020
Hi everybody, I usually go by botnet online (just to really hammer home the autism) and am a 41 year old German guy.

I've been living in the Netherlands for a few years now and spent 15 years in England before that.

I watched some anime as a kid but just the stuff that was on the telly. For some reason only Mila Superstar left a lasting impression in my mind...

I've been a fan of all things Japanese for a long time though. Did Judo when I was younger and am slowly trying to dip my toe back into Kendo. Read a lot of Japanese books over the years as well, The Memory Police being my recent highlight.

I've been long term sick since the pandemic hit (you're free to put 2+2 together) and that was when I got properly into anime.

Initially it was an extension of finally starting to learn Japanese (as a gentle exercise to keep my brain busy while I was not working) but I am really enjoying the medium in itself.

I try to combine catching up on the classics with watching some of the seasonal stuff that catches my eye. My current big project is working my way through the Gundam franchise (with the help of the MSB podcast) but I generally watch a bit of everything even though I tend to stay away from things which are too shounen.

Anyhow, am looking forward to getting to know all of you folks here.
Aug 22, 2023 1:50 AM

Jun 2019
@botnetMAL welcome to the club. We've had a daily group watch going since 2021 and have recently been making our way through some gundam entries. We originally picked up 0079 MSG, then more recently Iron Blooded Orphans and now we've been watching the UC timeline entries adjacent to MSG 0079 (Origin, Stardust, War in the Pocket, 08th MS Team, Thunderbolt) in preparation to watch Zeta in an upcoming group watch. We'll likely continue on with UC timeline entries in future watches also. Please feel free to jump in any time. We've got an Interest Thread in the sticky section.
Aug 22, 2023 9:44 AM

Sep 2020
Oh, brilliant! I'm halfway through Zeta right now but might keep it on hold until the groupwatch then.
Sep 15, 2023 9:37 AM

May 2017
Hello, I'm Dan and I turned 30 a few months ago. I've been watching anime since I was a kid (watched a lot of stuff like Digimon, Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura and Dragon Ball growing up), but it wasn't until my late teens and early 20's that I really got into anime. Nowadays I enjoy all kinds of different anime, I'm not picky when it comes to genres.

Other than anime I enjoy hiking, boxing, gaming, and I recently bought a keyboard since I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano (so far I'm not doing too good, but it's fun at least).

Nice to meet you all.
Sep 21, 2023 7:40 PM

Jan 2010
Hello, my name is Michael or mdo7 as my user name indicated. I was born in 1987 (making me 36 years old), and have been exposed to animation at a young age and that does include anime when I didn't know what anime was. Now, my experience with anime started in late 90's, and early 2000's but I didn't become part of the anime/manga fandom until late 2006. I've been a fan of older anime given I'm a history nerd, so that makes me a retro-anime fan. I'm also a retro-gamer too.

Nice to meet you all!!! I appreciate the welcome!!!
Nov 2, 2023 6:28 PM

Mar 2016
36, collect dolls/figures, wish I was dead when I wake up every morning. If I could stop dreaming about high school, that'd be great.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Nov 14, 2023 7:59 PM

Nov 2010
Hi, I'm from Thailand. I'd like to inform you that English is not my native language, which makes me hesitant to write introductions or share thoughts in the Group Watch thread. However, I thoroughly enjoy reading the discussions there, and it was actually the main reason I wanted to join the club.

I also want to express my gratitude to those who contribute actively to the Group Watch thread. Their insights and shared feelings make me feel less lonely, especially considering most of my real-life friends have moved on from MAL and anime-watching, which seems to be a common trend at our age.

Nice to meet you all. :)

PS: This post almost took me an hour to write with the help of ChatGPT, of course.
Nov 14, 2023 8:46 PM

May 2019
Reply to hideso
Hi, I'm from Thailand. I'd like to inform you that English is not my native language, which makes me hesitant to write introductions or share thoughts in the Group Watch thread. However, I thoroughly enjoy reading the discussions there, and it was actually the main reason I wanted to join the club.

I also want to express my gratitude to those who contribute actively to the Group Watch thread. Their insights and shared feelings make me feel less lonely, especially considering most of my real-life friends have moved on from MAL and anime-watching, which seems to be a common trend at our age.

Nice to meet you all. :)

PS: This post almost took me an hour to write with the help of ChatGPT, of course.
@hideso

Happy to have you regardless! I know it can be difficult to write in a language you don’t know well, but you seem to be managing, even if it’s with some difficulty. Also, glad you appreciate the Group Watch threads! It’s a pleasure to go through anime this way and get a really deep dive into the material. Glad it makes your experience a little less lonely!
Nov 14, 2023 11:35 PM

Jun 2019
@hideso welcome to the club and glad you enjoy our group watch conversations.
Nov 24, 2023 12:32 AM

Aug 2012
Ohai, I'm Dracowyn (or Draco).
I'm 31 years old (from 1992) and from Belgium.

I started watching anime when I was around 15 or 16 years old, so in the mid to late 2000's, mainly because some of my friends from school were into it and I wanted to check it out. I'd already started getting into contact with it before though, since I'm a big fan of the Pokémon games and was really active on Pokémon forums back then. I also really got into the Touhou Project (which I'm still a huge fan of), which was also a gateway to anime and manga in general.

Before that I'd only watched the general hugely popular kids anime that were broadcasted everywhere. Stuff like Pokémon, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh, aside from those (and DBZ and Sailor Moon which I wasn't into back then) we never really got much anime here in Belgium before streaming services were a thing.

As for my preferences in anime, I generally like action, fantasy, comedy and horror. I really love the shell shaded artstyle of older anime (and animation in general) but I also like to check out new stuff and seasonal anime. I'm pretty open to most stuff, but I'm not really a fan of sports or romance anime (unless there's some other stuff aside from the romance). Not a huge fan of mecha either, but I've watched a few mecha shows like Evangelion, Gunbuster and Gurren Lagann. I've also been thinking about checking out Macross and the first Gundam.

Aside from anime, I'm a huge paleontology nerd and also love stuff about space and astrophysics. I also like video games (mainly single player and Nintendo ones) and am really into figure collection (I'm trying to get at least one figure of every Touhou character that has figures made of, but also have some others from anime and games I like).

Anyways, I'm looking forward to posting in this club and meeting everyone here!
Nov 24, 2023 1:57 AM

Jun 2019
@Dracowyn welcome to the club. I see we share two favourites in Gintama and Slayers. I watched Ranma about this time last year and really enjoyed it. I went the opposite way to you and watched Ranma first and then decided to pick up the Urusei Yatsura reboot, which has a similar feel in terms of the crazy antics (except in space in the case of Urusei Yatsura), but the MC of Urusei Yatsura was pretty annoying for me, everyone else was great though and I'll be picking up the next release of the reboot.

On Ranma and it's ending, apparently the manga ends with no real conclusion, although we all know how Ranma and Akane feel about each other by now, despite neither of them ever saying it out loud. I've been making my way through the movies, OVA's and specials and only have one or two left, they're really good, so if you liked the main series then defo check them out. One with the cast singing a christmas song is particularly memorable.
Nov 24, 2023 10:55 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Well, guess I'll introduce myself. I'm not really good at that.
My name is Michael and I'm from Sweden. I'm a 34 year old truck driver and can speak Swedish, Finnish or English.
Been watching anime for a long time, might be about 20 years now. The first anime I watched was Elfen Lied and got obsessed with anime after that. A real life friend introduced anime to me and that was the one he introduced to me, sadly, he himself though has not watched anime for at least as long as I've now been watching anime.
I enjoy mostly comedy anime. Ignoring almost all anime which has drama in it. I can't deal with those kind of series. I prefer having a enjoyable watch despite seen many different genres. Also enjoy a lot of fantasy/isekai and action anime, as long as it has comedy in it.
As a major hobby, I collect manga and light novels which I buy, read and have displayed somewhere in my house. I put them out for sale when a series is finished. An entire list of bought manga and light novels is on my page if you're interested.
That would be all from me, nice to meet you all!
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Nov 28, 2023 9:15 PM

Jan 2017
Hi, Zubby here. I’ve always been an animation fan, and have been watching anime since seeing Spirited Away in it’s original US theatrical run back in 2000. Started watching it more heavily about seven years ago, and now it’s probably 75% of what I watch. The number of completed anime on my profile (1011 as of right now) sounds more impressive than it really is. I watch a lot of short series to fill time when working out, and have a fondness for avant garde, experimental anime, which often consists of short single episodes.
zubbyNov 28, 2023 9:23 PM
オタク? 私はそのことが私がかわいいと思う!
Dec 6, 2023 11:05 PM
Sep 2020
Hey, just joined. My names Ben, been obsessed with anime and all animation from across the world for awhile now. It’s nice to see a place on this site that consists of only adults. Looking forward to participating in this club ✌️
Dec 9, 2023 8:33 AM
Aug 2020
Hi everyone! My name is Iggy and I'm 37 years old. I was born and raised in Brazil, and my first language is brazilian portuguese. The first anime I watched was back in fourth grade, my school showed Knights of the Zodiac and I fell I love. I love comedy animes (Gintama lives in my heart), along with fantasy and music. Xxx Holic, Mushishi, Dorohedoro and Samurai Champloo are just a few of my favorites. I do read some manga; I loved Claymore.

Aside from anime, I'm currently going to school for Radiology, and plan to move on to Cardiac Sonography. When covid hit I decided to change careers; I was a cook for 12 years until 6 months ago when I decided to fully quit the industry.

I'm super excited to be a part of this club; thank you for having me. 🤓
Dec 10, 2023 2:42 AM

Jun 2019
@Azuchi @zubby @Nothing-Nowhere @Iggychan welcome to the club. We have a daily watch group if any of you ever feel like joining, no pressure to post daily, just when and as irl allows. We're currently watching Sailor Moon and our Interest Thread for the next watch is in the sticky section of the conversations tab (lists potential shows for a future a watch, is one that no one has seen yet). If you want to be included just shout and we can tag you on the new thread and if you want to join then jump in. We watch all types of shows, one before was Gundam Zeta, Banana Fish, Mitsudomoe, Lupin, Treasure Island 1978. We also have a Discuss the Series You Just Finished thread if you feel like posting your thoughts on any show you finished, always good to read different peoples' views on an anime.

Must say you've all got some interesting and varied favourite anime shows, always nice to see.
23feanorDec 12, 2023 2:36 AM
Dec 18, 2023 5:56 PM
Jun 2009
Hey y'all, hope you're having a fab 2023 so far. Mine has been a r-i-d-e.

The name's Pan and I turned 30 in April and have been meaning to send that join request for a few months now oops. Thank you to @OrlahEhontas for the lovely welcome PM and for approving my request! I'm Greek born and raised and I've been living in Amsterdam Zuid since late 2016. My love for anime knows no bounds - I have been watching it since I can remember. Huge on 80s and 90s anime that rock my world and aesthetic, and massive on Studio Ghibli since their movies soothe my soul. I love discovering niche and cult anime to watch and I love a great sense of humor!

Outside of anime, I enjoy being close to mother nature and will cease any and all opportunities to go to the park, hug the trees, smell the flowers, and run barefoot on the grass. I'm forever a child of the sun and I wouldn't wanna have it any other way. I love creating a sense of community where we prioritize each other and despise capitalism, the pursuit of money, and accumulation of material goods. Fun fact, my love for nature and being outside when I can has cost me multiple jobs and has eliminated at least one potential career choice for me oops.

Working as little as possible and making as much as possible to have the time and resources to dedicate to being close to friends, nature, and watching anime are my goals.

Japan is a spiritual home of sorts that I hope to visit one day!

I love cold, sunny weather and can always be spotted sipping on an iced coffee somewhere near a museum or cinema entrance.

Also into K-pop, SHINee and Girls' Generation for life!

Fave Jpop is Kpop groups singing in Japanese lol with some notable exceptions like Fujii Kaze and Sakanaction.
Jan 10, 8:39 AM

Jan 2024
Hey all! Nice to be here.

I'm Fredrick and I'm 32 yo. I started to intensely watch anime since the pandemic. Before that I used to just watch the usual, childhood memories. Pokemon, Digimon, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin and so.

I'm about to get married (my profile says already married cause our love "already is" hahaha). I live with my couple and we enjoy watching everything and anything, but personally I'm a SoLs and Isekai lover. Since 2020 we have watched so many Slices of Life and we enjoyed almost every each one of them a lot. I don't have a real preference when it comes to them. Then, I also love Isekai, with Re:Zero being my standard. But I can watch anything as long as I get to like it.

Funny fact, we watch ecchis together with my fiancee. They just have something that get us laughing XD In any case, we enjoy both mainstream content and shameless bizarre one XD

Anyway, once again, happy to be here!
Jan 13, 3:44 AM

Oct 2018
Heyo all!

I am Rukario (or Lucario, like the Pokémon), in my early 50s, currently living in the Vancouver area. I started watching anime as a hobby in the early 90s when I first saw Akira. I followed this up with series like Ranma½ and Urusei Yatsura; though it wasn't until a friend recommended Kimagure Orange☆Road that I was really roped in. However, I started with the likes of Battle of the Planets (a toned down Gatchaman) and Fables of the Green Forest (which I only recently found out was the anime Yama Nezumi Rocky Chuck)were being mixed in on Canadian TV with western cartoons. Since then, I have watched a lot of anime, of just about every genre. Is there such a thing as too much anime?

My favourites of this season so far (excluding ongoing, second seasons, etc.) are Ishura, Mofunade, The Weakest Tamer, and My Instant Death Ability (and a few more but I don't want this list to be too long).
Jan 24, 12:45 PM

Mar 2022
Hey all, just joined up so just saying hello :) I'm 48 and a full time carer.

I have been watching anime most my life, I am from the UK and may or may not have an addiction to anime :P. Father of five and most my family also watch Anime as well due to my influence.

In my spare time I am a DM for my Dungeons and Dragons Group, Part-Time Indie Developer (one day I might get my game finished :P), other than that I lurk on MAL and watch to much anime.

Take care all and have a good day.
Jan 24, 8:35 PM

Dec 2008
Reply to Mezino
Hey all, just joined up so just saying hello :) I'm 48 and a full time carer.

I have been watching anime most my life, I am from the UK and may or may not have an addiction to anime :P. Father of five and most my family also watch Anime as well due to my influence.

In my spare time I am a DM for my Dungeons and Dragons Group, Part-Time Indie Developer (one day I might get my game finished :P), other than that I lurk on MAL and watch to much anime.

Take care all and have a good day.
@Mezino - You have 5 kids AND spare time?!?!?
Jan 25, 3:03 AM

Mar 2022
Reply to OrlahEhontas
@Mezino - You have 5 kids AND spare time?!?!?
@OrlahEhontas 4 of them are adults :P
Jan 25, 7:50 AM

Jul 2017
Hello! Just turned 30 this year, so am grateful to finally be part of the old otakus group :)

You can find all of my information here, thanks to the dead group that I had the pleasure of having an interview with them: The Nadeshi-kei Lonewolf-ko
Jan 25, 9:26 AM

Jun 2019
@KANLen09 welcome to the club, didn't expect to see you here so soon. As I mentioned to you before, we have a daily group watch if you ever feel like joining. Currently watching Chihayafuru S2 and a list of possible candidates for future watches can be found on the stick thread section titled Interest Thread For A Group Watch. We watch a bit of everything as you can see from our previous watch threads on the group discussion page. We also have a Discuss the Series You Just Finished thread, where you could link your usual reviews, which to anyone who isn't aware are many (mainly seasonal shows), well written and worth checking out.

@Mezino @LordRukario @LowcostH @Akuma-Shitsuji also welcome to the club, please feel free to join in the group watch or post a review of whatever show you've just finished.
Feb 8, 9:45 PM

Jan 2014
Hello from Singapore! I won't tell you my age, but I'll say that I was a teenager back in 1990 when I read my first manga--Dragon Ball.

During the early 90s, when I first started my journey as an otaku, my favorite manga were:

Dragon Ball, City Hunter, Saint Seiya, Ranma 1/2, Oh My Goddess! and some others I don't remember the names of.

My favorite anime shows were:

Dragon Ball, City Hunter, Saint Seiya, Ranma 1/2, Oh My Goddess! and some others I don't remember the names of.

Back during the 90s, we didn't have the internet or DVDs or Blurays. We did have VHS shops that rented out the tapes of anime shows.

Afterward, during the early years of this century, we had VCDs and I bought a few boxes of my favorite shows during that period.

They were: Negima and Love Hina.

And afterward the era of Negima and Love Hina, I fell in love with rom-com and isekai works.

Right now, however, my favorite anime/manga are: The Eminence in Shadow, Mushoku Tensei Jobless Reincarnation (I fell in love with the WN first), Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu and other isekai stuff.

Also, if anyone is interested, I made a few anime/manga related blog posts throughout the years. They can be found here: https://guardsgonewild.wordpress.com/category/anime-manga/
Apr 1, 5:35 AM
Oct 2016
Hello, my name is Felipe and I'm from Brazil. English is not my first language, so I apologize for any writing errors.

I discovered the world of anime in the 90s and 2000s on television (classic animes like Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya), and as a teenager, I started watching it more frequently. The internet helped a lot in this sense because in the past, we only watched what was on TV dubbed, and we didn't have access to a large collection.

I will take advantage of group interactions to improve my English and receive recommendations for good anime/manga.

Thanks for accepting me.
Apr 1, 7:07 AM

Jun 2019
@Teckmeister @LuffyBR welcome to the club. We have a daily watch group if either of you are ever interested. We're just finishing up Lupin 3rd Part 5 and then Kobato next. We watch all sorts of shows, future candidates are listed on the sticky thread 'Interest Thread for a Group Watch' (I'll post them below so people can see what shows are included). We've also got a Discuss the Series You Just Finished thread if you fancy posting your thoughts on a show, doesn't have to be long, I tend to brain burp my thoughts after finishing a show.

Here's a shortlist for future group watches:

Arslan Senki (1991)
Baby and Me (once full sub available) (1996)
Bounen no Xamdou (2008)
Joshiraku (2012)
Kanon 2006 (2006)
Kikou Souseiki Mospeada (1983)
Kokkoro Connect (2012)
Lovely Complex (2007)
Lupin III: Part 6 (2021)
Ore Monogatari (2015)
Silver Fang (1986)
Tenjo Tenge (2004)
Secrets of Cerulean Sands (2002)
Tears to Tiara (2009)
Pumpkin Scissors (2006)
Eureka Seven (2005)
Apr 5, 7:03 PM

Jun 2023
Hello, all. I'll be thirty-two in a couple of months, and I've been watching anime since, well, as long as I can remember. I started with stuff on TV when I was still in grade school, and then started watching fansubs on streaming sites in 2007 (I miss that era , tbh). Except for a break for a few years (my ex-wife hated anime), I've been watching it pretty consistently. Might not be able to tell from only three hundred or so in my completed list, but I re-watch some series a lot, and enjoy others things, as well - namely films, video games, and reading. Awful with intros, so I'm not sure what else to add.

I appreciate being allowed to join the club, so thank you!
Apr 10, 6:39 PM

Jul 2015
Greetings, everyone. I'll be 32 y/o this year. I've started watching anime in my youth with Saturday morning cartoons. Man... those were the days. I then started to seriously begin my anime journey in my early 20's and have been watching since then. I don't intend on stopping either, even when I start having family... which may take some time. Currently employed trying to pay off student loans. Keeping my mind off of it with anime. I'm quite analytical with my choice in anime (view my profile to get my mindset). Currently into isekai and action-adventure (with minor romance, if included).
"Noblesse oblige, I pray for your continuing service as a savior." - Juiz
Mundum divit factum, atque pulchre. (The world is full of abundance and beauty.) - Re:CREATORS
My Candies (2023): Bonus Candies (2023):(2022): Bonus Candies (2022):

Apr 25, 7:35 PM
Oct 2022
Hello all. I am...incredibly shy and withdrawn, and mostly use this site to help keep track of things for myself, but want to try to communicate with others more. I'm in my early 30's and often feel out of place in most spaces, but I saw this group and thought it might be nice to be around.

Like many people in my age group I became obsessed with Pokemon as soon as it came out in the US. I also really liked Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh and the like. Though even before then I remember watching stuff like Flint the time detective. In middle school though, I learned about the wider world of anime and manga. I used to spend a lot of time on forums and such back in those days and really miss it. There's a lot of stuff I want to watch, though for some reason struggle to actually do so xP

Also @lnvasion - Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho are are still my most favorite anime of all time!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Discuss the Series You Just Finished ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Jul 27, 2009

2878 by jdvz »»
2 hours ago

» Secret of Cerulean Sand (2002)

whiteflame55 - Apr 26

21 by filifjonkan »»
11 hours ago

» Kobato (2009) - April 2024 Group Watch ( 1 2 )

23feanor - Apr 2

51 by whiteflame55 »»
Apr 28, 5:34 AM

» Anime with adult main characters

zubby - Nov 30, 2023

6 by MeganeOverlord »»
Apr 25, 7:50 PM

Sticky: » Interest Thread for a Group Watch ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

23feanor - Oct 26, 2020

290 by OrlahEhontas »»
Apr 24, 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.