Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2023 7:23 AM

Jun 2019
Let's say goodbye to the second season which has been an absolute rollercoaster for this show, I had some of the most amazing experiences with this one. From the very start of the Hidden Inventory arc to the end of the Shibuya Incident, it was such a great watch. And, here we are, finally saying goodbye to a very highly anticipated second season.

There was no action this time around but we got to see Geto's powers in action and how he perceives the Jujutsu world. It was interesting to see that. Sealed Gojo has been taken away by Geto. This entire episode was more of a set-up episode for the next season and the stuff that's about to take place in the story going forward. A very strong well-directed and storyboarded last episode. Quite an eerie and creepy one.

YUTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! The next season project also got announced.
Pre_YumDec 28, 2023 7:29 AM
Dec 28, 2023 7:23 AM

Dec 2021
The world after Shibuya is just pure chaos, no other way to put it.

In the final stage of the Shibuya Incident, Pseudo-Geto and Yuki find themselves at odds regarding the role of cursed energy in the evolution of humanity. Pseudo-Geto elucidates his vision for the future world, advocating for a resurgence of an era reminiscent of the Heian period and the pinnacle of cursed techniques. As the conclusion of the incident heralds destruction and chaos, the world undergoes a rapid transformation.

Japan really stands out as a place where superpowers thrive, thanks to this artificial barrier that gives off a strong Academy City vibe. It's got me hooked. And now, with sorcerers from the golden age of sorcery showing up as adversaries, things are getting even more interesting. Yuta's sudden entrance has left me genuinely amazed. I never expected such an apocalyptic scenario to unfold so early in a Shounen Jump series. The situation looks pretty bleak, and people are already pointing fingers. All I want to know is who from my favorite characters made it through and who didn't. The suspense is killing me.

The whole Jujutsu world has been turned upside down by the Shibuya Incident. Now, in this changed reality, the top priority is to eliminate Yuji as the first order of business in this new era.

Wow, what a season. The show's popularity has shot up like crazy, and a huge shoutout to the animators who worked their butts off, despite all the challenges MAPPA threw at them. Seriously, they put their blood, sweat, and tears into this masterpiece.

If you're thanking someone, it's gotta be those animators. Fingers crossed MAPPA gives them a break, but let's be real, who knows with this company...

TO BE CONTINUED IN SEASON 3.
https://twitter.com/animejujutsu/status/1740392681195569399

Dec 28, 2023 7:24 AM

May 2020
To think Yuki’s a special grade like Gojo too is hard to accept, I mean instead of doing anything to make situation better, she was just buying time, considering the possibility that she’d gather plenty of cursed energy to launch some kind of super powerful attack… which never came to be of course, because Geto like ever, was ten steps ahead.

Man might be talking about his grand aspirations without a care in the world, but you’ll have to accept that in the end he made sure that plan sees success, I mean now that every non-sorcerer in their country is either a vassal or could use cursed techniques, it goes without saying that his world of dreams… comprising only those who in some way are involved with cursed techniques is almost a reality.

Very poetic goodbye lol. Geto was alone with Uraume and he still managed to slip past everyone with the prison realm. So yeah that’s it for this shibuya arc. Japan is in a mess, and will get even messier with time. Lots of original content padding the second half, but okay it shows the extent of Geto’s work.

Yuta is back, like it was expected. And they left with the Yuta cliffhanger, “I WILL KILL ITADORI WITH MY OWN HANDS”... that was expected too. So yeah, nice way to leave things off.

This was it from the best arc of this series. To be honest, just a couple or few things to look forward to from here on, because the series took a massive dive in quality from this point. Especially the latest parts.

Anyways, we know we’ll see a continuation. Just a matter of whenIn fact they announced it.

Jul 2021
What I pretty much get from the yapping session is pretty much this “evil brain” desires a world of chaos, which would result in unlimited possibilities that even he cannot predict or control. To achieve this, he has utilized Mahito’s power to create more vessels for Cursed Spirits, which would enable those spirits to take over and grant power to non-sorcerers. YUJI AT THE END CALLING OUT HIS SENSEI MOVED ME.

Now Yuta’s finally here. He looks more depressed than the prequel somehow. What does he have against Yuji?

I’m 100% sure Chapter 138 is skipped and they’re saving
for Season 3 where the CG arc will begin. It's quite a controversy of an arc to say the least but there are some stretches I find more enjoyable than Shibuya.

The Shibuya Arc has finally ended. Amazing arc overall. I wish that some scenes were animated a lot better and it’s quite unfortunate due to some circumstances circulating around the production. I will have to wait for the Blu-Rays so I can re-evaluate my thoughts in the next couple of years, so can’t really decide on a rating.

"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 2017
Yuki Tsukumo facing Pseudo-Geto, wanting to the world to be freed from cursed energy, but the former wants to instill it into humanity, having absorbed Mahito, and channeling it into Mahito's Idle Transformation power on the non-sorcerers, mainly Fushiguro and others like Junpei Yoshino, thereby making both sorcerers and non-sorcerers equal for a deadly battle royale to push the need for cursed energy, bringing forth the Heian new age of Jujutsu as Geto disappears away with Gojo trapped in the Prison Realm.

With the whole of Japan feeling the effects of the Shibuya Incident with the cause unknown to the public (with that ever-classic Boat Scene) until they're struck with the cursed spirits, it's a deadly outset in full. And with one girl ravaging food in a supermarket with no one in sight until the cursed spirits taunt, one person took the clutch: MAH BOY Yuta Okkotsu, he's back from the movie! Together with Rika, Yuta is off to his next task...which is to exterminate Yuji.

Geto's survival is pretty much confirmed; Gojo-sensei is laid the blame as a scapegoat; Masamichi sentenced to death with Yuji's following after once Yuta catches him as his executioner, the Shibuya Incident is pretty much messed up and one of the most-hyped Shonen arcs, delivered splendidly.

JJK Season 2 may have tremendous backlash on MAPPA giving its staff some breathing air, and I'm hoping that they have more rest now.

Oh wait...the next Culling Games arc is up for adaptation...no surprise. MAPPA is going for gold now and not learning their lesson.
KANLen09Dec 28, 2023 11:30 PM
Dec 28, 2023 7:34 AM
Oct 2022
Thanks for the hard work Animators.
Dec 28, 2023 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
This season and arc was easily my seasonal anime highlight of 2023. Big thanks to MAPPA for giving their best under such a hellish schedule.

Ideally they take their time with S3.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 28, 2023 7:38 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, the tone and seemingly choppy direction of this finale fit the mood of this episode so well. Kenjaku's strategic retreat and the unleashing of all those cursed spirits, it's no wonder the country is in mayhem. Geto managed to slip away with the prison realm too, talk about a devastating change in the status quo!

Yuta's entrance plus Rika in the background was awesome, I thought the girl was a goner for sure there. Creepy couple of minutes there, all round. Kind of felt very Chainsaw Man-like, which is not surprising considering many of the animators probably worked on both. Concerning declaration though, poor Itadori has a lot coming for sure...

Pity that the Panda senior got themselves hyped but could face off the way they wanted. Lots of enthralling action throughout the course of the season, nevertheless. A big heartfelt thanks to the animators involved in the project and I hope they get the deserved treatment. Looking forward to whatever's to come next!

There was considerable hype around this Shibuya arc, and it's totally understandable why! I've a few minor issues with the pacing and comprehending some concepts but otherwise, it's been a heck of an experience! Solid 8/10 from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 28, 2023 7:39 AM
May 2021
Yutas entrance was great. So happy he’s back.

But the biggest takeaway was by far the addition of original scenes this episode.

That segment showing the after effects Shibuya Incident caused across the country was such a good addition to end the arc. No where in Japan is safe now. Really shows the reality of how horrific all of this is for normal people.

And even better news… S3 is already in production. CULLING GAMES IS HERE. See y’all in 2026 🥲🥲

Dec 28, 2023 7:58 AM

Dec 2022
honestly this has been a great ride gojos past and the pure scale of destruction was super amazing i found myself smiling when sukuna fought the volcano dude and when touji fought the octupus never knew having anime characters have the time of their life risking everything and still having fun made me smile though the shibyuya arc was amazing it might have been a little overwhelming because so many things were happening all at once though at the end of the day it was fantastic though i kinda wanted to see the fight between mei mei and getou because we still dont know mei meis power she only fought once on camera it might be unnecessary because she went to Malaysia it seems and she quit
Dec 28, 2023 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
This should organically be the second or third highest rated show on the whole site. You quite literally can't say anything bad about this level of anime from start to finish that would be objective enough to discredit it. I don't even listen to the nonsense this generation of garbage spews, it was so fucking nice to be refreshed by such a passionate work of animation and if Freiren didn't exist nothing this year could come close. 10/10 anime and the first masterpiece season of this magnitude and length since maybe AoT season 2, animation wise.
Dec 28, 2023 8:11 AM

Apr 2020
Even after all the problems with the studio it still managed to be the best weekly I watched while it aired.
It's still not better than S1 overall tho imo.
9/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 28, 2023 8:14 AM
Feb 2023
Let’s thank the animators who gave us this great season and best arc of JJK. They tried their best with it and it shows. Hopefully MAPPA learns from its mistakes and becomes a better studio eventhough I greatly doubt it. Thank you JJK team, hope you get the rest you deserve.

Now to go to new year with new animes and returning animes we are all anticipating.
Dec 28, 2023 8:17 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to dior
This should organically be the second or third highest rated show on the whole site. You quite literally can't say anything bad about this level of anime from start to finish that would be objective enough to discredit it. I don't even listen to the nonsense this generation of garbage spews, it was so fucking nice to be refreshed by such a passionate work of animation and if Freiren didn't exist nothing this year could come close. 10/10 anime and the first masterpiece season of this magnitude and length since maybe AoT season 2, animation wise.
@dior like you mentioned Frieren is better, apothecaries, vinland, oshi no ko to add as well.

But to make it fair it is hard to argue with battle shonen hypers these days even worse than previous decades.
Give them gore, tons of nonsensical fights, more than 90% of the cast with no development are killed for cheap shock value while a generic back story may be inserted a little bit before or slightly after the final blow, and it is insta peak 20/10.

At least most of the popular old school battle shonen have/had tons of interesting written characters, despite other writing issues.

Dec 28, 2023 8:24 AM
Jan 2021
the GOAT is here! Screw all of the fights this season, this is the moment I've been waiting for all season
Dec 28, 2023 8:29 AM
Aug 2020
it's over...

the S2 was great

i'm ready for the newbarc

this was another great episode...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 28, 2023 8:31 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Dene34
@dior like you mentioned Frieren is better, apothecaries, vinland, oshi no ko to add as well.

But to make it fair it is hard to argue with battle shonen hypers these days even worse than previous decades.
Give them gore, tons of nonsensical fights, more than 90% of the cast with no development are killed for cheap shock value while a generic back story may be inserted a little bit before or slightly after the final blow, and it is insta peak 20/10.

At least most of the popular old school battle shonen have/had tons of interesting written characters, despite other writing issues.

@Dene34 if you think the big 3 have better written chars then lol. Bleach chars are prob the most boring lazy written chars in shounen. Naruto main villian was literally A 30 yr old man still crying about a child hood crush and all side chars are useless besides team 7. At the end of the day most people watch battle shounen for good fights and cool chars. If we wanted a deep story we wouldn’t watch anime we would be reading actual literature
Dec 28, 2023 8:33 AM
Nov 2023
JJK cemented itself as prob the most quality shounen barring OP. It Learned from the mistakes of the previous generation of authors and actually created a high stakes shounen unlike 99% of power of friendship shounen
Dec 28, 2023 8:35 AM

Apr 2021
A good conclusion to an absolutely PEAK arc!!!

JJK is easily one of the best new-gen anime out there!!! Mappa did a fantastic job here. The animation was unique and it gave a different vibe to the show. The plot of this arc was really well-written. So many things happened in this arc and I had an amazing time watching it.

Also, Yuta is here. It's good to see him again.

The next season's gonna be much more thrilling. With new characters introduced, interesting developments taking place. There's just so much to look forward to!!!

Going to miss these JJK Thursdays.

I Can't wait to watch another peak season!!!
Joel77Dec 28, 2023 9:40 AM
Dec 28, 2023 8:39 AM

Nov 2021
This was a great journey of new gen era ,, R.I.P all lovable characters 🌷 ,, and by by mahito you will never be missed 😂

Also finally Yuta enters the scene.

Will miss JJK Thursday fr.
-AcheronDec 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Dec 28, 2023 8:39 AM

Oct 2017
Good season again, there were good actions throughout the season. Gojou backstory was highlight of the season for me. Also Yuta's finally here in the main anime. Looking forward to next season. Maki senpai!
MegamiRemDec 29, 2023 9:46 AM
Dec 28, 2023 8:41 AM

Feb 2021
So cool how now we can recognize every scene in the OP (+ the new scene with Yuta this episode)
Holup, that's Megumi's sister, no way.
It's so cool to see the effects of the Shibuya Incident on the world like this
YUTA!
What's up with the false accusations? The higher-ups are pulling the strings I assume. So poor Yuji and Gojo are considered criminals now, huh... (please don't answer/spoil, this is just a rhetorical question)
This is so exciting bro. The most epic episode this season 100%
22:09 For one frame in the corner the character 続 (zoku) - "continuation; sequel" appeared.

9/10
This season was really damn good. Definitely a step up from season 1. Everything feels so much bigger and more impactful now. RIP so many characters (what happened to Maki though. I won't believe that she's dead until they show me the corpse.)

Sequel announced! It was obvious that they'd continue adapting JJK, let's just hope the production conditions will be better this time...‎
EmbientDec 28, 2023 8:48 AM
Dec 28, 2023 8:42 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Gitown234
JJK cemented itself as prob the most quality shounen barring OP. It Learned from the mistakes of the previous generation of authors and actually created a high stakes shounen unlike 99% of power of friendship shounen
@Gitown234 Having high stakes ≠ good anime. It's just your personal preference.
Dec 28, 2023 8:44 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Gitown234
@Dene34 if you think the big 3 have better written chars then lol. Bleach chars are prob the most boring lazy written chars in shounen. Naruto main villian was literally A 30 yr old man still crying about a child hood crush and all side chars are useless besides team 7. At the end of the day most people watch battle shounen for good fights and cool chars. If we wanted a deep story we wouldn’t watch anime we would be reading actual literature
@Gitown234 There's many animes with deep/well written stories. You simply haven't watched good animes.
Dec 28, 2023 8:45 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to oddeyez
the GOAT is here! Screw all of the fights this season, this is the moment I've been waiting for all season
@oddeyez Yep Yuta's finally here, hype!
Dec 28, 2023 8:45 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to ArimaKana
@Gitown234 Having high stakes ≠ good anime. It's just your personal preference.
@ArimaKana well it’s a breath of fresh air compared to the nonstop fake out deaths 99% of anime does. ESP when the anime is a battle centric genre. Having 0 stakes is boring for shounen
Dec 28, 2023 8:47 AM
Sep 2015
The world of sorcerers and the world of normal people are colliding, the genie is out of the bottle, once people see that this world (specifically Japan) has a lot of curse spirits, they can't unsee it.

I can't wait to see how this situation will change (for better or for worse) in the next season, or movie, or whatever comes next.
Dec 28, 2023 8:47 AM

Jul 2011
Shibuya arc closed.

The populace in general sounds really chill about Shibuya being mostly wiped from the map, and Tokyo have fallen.

2 of the 5 Jujutsu HQ notices are blame shifting.
Dec 28, 2023 8:51 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to ArimaKana
@Gitown234 There's many animes with deep/well written stories. You simply haven't watched good animes.
@ArimaKana as a grown man yes most of the anime is surface level and not deep unless your a teenager. The medium is bloated with 95% lazy uninspired ideas. I suggest you to take a look at other mediums, consuming only anime makes you close minded
Dec 28, 2023 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
Even though I don't like Gojo much, the Hidden Inventory arc wasn't actually too bad and did enough of a job for its runtime but the Shibuya arc fell completely flat for me to be honest. Wasn't much of a fan of season 1 and even though this had higher stakes than the first season, it somehow was more boring and disappointing for me too. At least the finale did a decent enough job in building some curiosity and anticipation towards the next season in due time. Better than the 0 movie but overall, not a season of shounen to write home about from the characters (Nobara, the antagonists, Yuuji) to the pacing itself. Hopefully the environment for animators and the scheduling can be healthier with the announcement of the next season of JJK (alongside the various other projects ongoing with MAPPA at the moment).
Dec 28, 2023 8:52 AM

Mar 2020
What finale this was to end the season... so much changed from the last ep.

Ngl, the sense of time was fcked with so much lol they just kept time-skipping all through the ep that it made you feel so lost. Ig we'll find out next season. Good season overall. Can't wait for the redemption of Gojo and Yuji.
Joe, Joe Forever....
Dec 28, 2023 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
Yuta is back! I wonder who Yuki was talking to at the end there. And what happened to all the others after the incident. What a crazy arc. Can't wait for S3.
Dec 28, 2023 8:58 AM

Jan 2009
yuki is sexy hot

yuta is finally back and he is task to kill yuji

so the one that posses geto wants to spread and evolve cursed energy and bring back the age of sorcery from thousands of years ago meanwhile yuki wants to remove all cursed energy since that can evolve humanity too like how toji did it with zero cursed energy but evolve physical abilities

the culling game sequel is announced too lets see if the animators and staff will have better production schedule this time
Dec 28, 2023 8:59 AM
Jul 2021
Crazy ending, gives me chills!!! well done mappa
Dec 28, 2023 9:00 AM

Apr 2018
While most of the episode was used to set up the already announced third season of Jujutsu Kansen. The depth to Geto's character is surely established very well. That's clearly shown in his vision and how he perceives the world. Oh man, it will be Yuki's time to shine as well. Aside from that, it is no surprise that everything is in chaos and of course that Yuji is seen as a problem. With the only solution to execute him by the hands of Yuta. I have to say that after the Choso vs Yuji episode that the quality increased tenfold even though it was clear that production and time was on the short end. Really gotta thank the animators and voice actors for their incredible fucking work.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 28, 2023 9:10 AM
Feb 2022
This season left me with this unsettling feeling in my stomach...i do not like the chaos the show's presenting... Ah man, if only it be something easygoing like season1... Lot's of things going on in the aftermass...the announcement with the death sentence with yaga, itadori...strange..

why don't they announce to pursuit geto if anything, also it was stupid for they forbidding unseal Gojo.... that's also kinda weird .. just what are the higher-ups thinking....

Also regarding Yuta's "imma kill itadori" statement...i found similar vibes as other generic shounen tropes" oh yeah, im most def gonna kill you" ..this statement is really generic, not very interesting, not very well-thought... I found Yuta very reasonable person in the movie..and here he's trying to murder itadori even though it was Sukuna that injured Inumaki....Bruh..
Dec 28, 2023 9:11 AM
Oct 2020
damage done by geto oooof

final episode felt unreal, seeing the damage aaa
Dec 28, 2023 9:13 AM
Aug 2022
Great season which really brought together my love for jujutsu kaisen.

I’m glad Yuta’s back definitely one of the most anticipated things I had happening this season.

I’m very excited for season 3 adapting the culling games arc.
Dec 28, 2023 9:15 AM
Feb 2023
Dene34 said:

Sorry but you put apothecary and oshi no ko in same place as frieren and vinland saga? Really? Lol
Dec 28, 2023 9:21 AM

Jun 2014
With all of the action finally done, most of this episode was used to set up the next major arc, the Culling Game (thankfully the sequel has already been announced). And of course, the GOAT that we know from JJK0, Yuta, has made his return to the series and declares he will serve as Yuji's executioner. For some reason people on Twitter were uncertain about if that scene would be included, which is dumb because that's literally the perfect season-ending cliffhanger. Can't wait to see my boy in action next season.

What an adaptation, man. The staff took this arc and really elevated it above the manga, especially with how they handled the major fights and the deaths throughout the arc. The "high" moments of the arc felt even higher in the anime. No anime is perfect, and there were most definitely some hiccups here and there in this season, but the good heavily, HEAVILY outweighed the bad. Truly can't wrap my head around all the nitpicky complaints I was seeing over the littlest things, this adaptation was everything I could have wanted and more. To say it wasn't good is just flat out disingenuous. Also, both OPs were fantastic this season and i love how each of them perfectly captured the tone of the arcs they respectively covered. One last shout out to the staff for delivering big time despite the terrible work conditions and production schedule.

Culling Game arc on the way eventually, with it already being announced, and despite some people saying that JJK falls off at that point....no, it doesn't. 🤷‍♂️
thebrentinator24Dec 28, 2023 9:27 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 28, 2023 9:23 AM

Aug 2014
Surprised they have Gojo as a co-conspirator in it but I guess that goes to show they arent really good guys either. Same with their head teacher.
Very solid season tho idk how long we have to wait until season 3. Hopefully as soon as sprint 2024.

BTW for manga readers, how many chapters are left after this season?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 28, 2023 9:25 AM
Apr 2020
Well crafted final episode of the season to cleanly end the Shibuya Incident arc. Yuji is now being hunted down to be executed, Yaga sensei also faces the death penalty and Gojo is now being blamed for the incident as well. Didn't know that Inumaki lost his left arm due to Sukuna's domain expansion, hope he and the rest of the wounded like Todo recovers. Also hoped that we would have seen what happened to Maki but I guess we'll have to wait until next season which got confirmed as well. Really hope that the Mappa animators/producers are getting a well deserved rest/paid vacation, they went above what they needed to with producing this insanely well made season. See you guys next season o7.
Dec 28, 2023 9:26 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to RPWPA
Surprised they have Gojo as a co-conspirator in it but I guess that goes to show they arent really good guys either. Same with their head teacher.
Very solid season tho idk how long we have to wait until season 3. Hopefully as soon as sprint 2024.

RPWPA said:

This ended at chapter 137, the manga is currently at chapter 246. So there's quite a gap.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 28, 2023 9:26 AM

Feb 2012
And here we have it, the end of a modern masterpiece anime season!
10/10. I would re-watch it again.
Dec 28, 2023 9:28 AM
Jul 2022
Mind Blowing Season.Can't get any better.The animation and story is off the charts.The vibe has totally changed compared to previous season.Thirsting for the next season.
Dec 28, 2023 9:29 AM
Jan 2017
Loved the ending, animators did an amazing job x
Dec 28, 2023 9:30 AM

Aug 2014
Reply to thebrentinator24
RPWPA said:

This ended at chapter 137, the manga is currently at chapter 246. So there's quite a gap.
@thebrentinator24 Wow, that is much much longer than I expected specially with this being a 23 episodes season not 12. Thanks for the info
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 28, 2023 9:32 AM
Aug 2020
Nice power point presentation you got there
Dec 28, 2023 9:38 AM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Yuta finally makes an appearance. He's so cool!! It seems like he's going to be going after Yuji, though.

New season announced!!! Hopefully, the animators get treated better.
Dec 28, 2023 9:40 AM
May 2018
Reply to Tenshi_Budo
Nice power point presentation you got there
@Tenshi_Budo indeed, it's like I'm watching some dude presentation in college. Throw random background image for the entire episode without context
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I hate the manga community ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Sep 23, 2023

63 by cerise_serris »»
May 30, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jul 20, 2023

552 by decalcomanic »»
May 27, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Aug 3, 2023

488 by satomae »»
May 26, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 7, 2023

368 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
May 25, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Dec 21, 2023

243 by Northgical »»
May 25, 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.