Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2023 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, even truckers can be zombies and that's a scary fact to know. That was some crazy road shit.

Still, it's great to see Akira with some allies and friends together enjoying life for a change. It's sad that just when another girl started to show interest in him, tragedy happens. Almost like a deja vu from the first episode. 

May 2020
The best thing about living a life in a zombie apocalypse is you could do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING… and when I say anything, it practically means as if you’re Richie Rich. 

See main dude and his friend, Kencho, from doing open barbeques in veranda to cruising with Harley on roads, they’re living the life. But again, going out for a joke cause of buying a better and bigger TV just to maximise the enjoyment of playing games didn’t… feel strange for some reason lol. Again, even in deaths, the trucks in japan never stop causing trouble for you.

Anyways, the truck chased them and it was because of that they landed in an underground mall… the underground mall with survivors, three air hostesses and one ugly old man at that. I’d say it was enjoyable to see their interaction for the while it lasted, I mean Akira aside, his friend got a chance to get laid lol, but it was that old man who foiled the mood after turning into a zombie, and needless to say, he went down along with those three girls as well:( People can turn into zombies practically anytime and anywhere, that’s the lesson. 

Though good things are good but main dude should stop weeping every two minutes. Also they changed visuals in Opening.

Dec 2021
Ah yes in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, truly one of the main niceties is indeed, a 8K TV. 

Following last episode Kencho and Akira and reunited and now, the duo head to Ikebukuro to purchase a TV, but their plans take a wild turn when they find themselves being pursued by a horde of zombies finds themselves trapped in a department store while being pursued by zombies. To their surprise, they encounter three CAs who are also seeking refuge in the same store. Despite the dire circumstances, they manage to forge a deep bond over their shared love for entertainment and sake. But it dosen't last long. Holy shit, that moment where Yukari says goodbye really hit damn. But of course Kencho saves the day with his findings of the fated 8K TV they went there for! 

It seems like this episode delves more into the characters' camaraderie as they share stories and laughter, finding solace and strength in each other's company amidst the chaos of the zombie apocalypse. The encounter proves to be a much-needed respite from the horrors of the outside world and transforms their initial fear into a sense of hope. 

Akira and Kencho realize that this impromptu meeting in the basement of the department store is the long-awaited "compa" they had been seeking all along. As they continue their adventure together, their newfound friendships become a driving force in their struggle for survival in the post-apocalyptic landscape. 

Good episode that highlights the power of human connections, even in the most challenging circumstances, and sets the stage for more exciting and heartwarming and action-packed adventures to come for our duo of dumbasses. And with that this checks off 2 thigns of the bucket list, and adds a new one! 
IzanaSolosJul 30, 2023 9:02 AM

Jul 30, 2023 5:15 AM

Apr 2014
at the beginning.Zombie fart I laughed out loud
Jul 30, 2023 8:12 AM

Jun 2016
fk man  i hate this !!
why these girls must die like that !!!

Jul 30, 2023 10:03 AM

Jul 2021
Completing a bucket list can be challenging because there's a lot at stake, but finding time for leisure is refreshing and keeps us going until the end. Even during a long ongoing zombie apocalypse, people still have their dreams. Some dreams might meet our expectations, while others might be temporary due to how competitive the world is today. During the chaotic motorcycle sequence, there were cool explosives involved.  There were other survivors and they all had a dream-like experience of wining and dining together. Akira's down with tequila in one go was impressive. As this episode progresses, everyone gradually turns into a zombie which eventually, flight attendants are overlooked. The one girl who was with Akira shared such a childhood dream, which ended up on Akira's list too!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 30, 2023 10:40 AM

Feb 2018
Just want to say, this episode was so sad really.. kencho have s*x but damnnn... Yukari-chan? why? why? and why?????

sad air hostess episode ever
Jul 30, 2023 11:33 AM

Nov 2017
Oh man poor girls. Akira always gets 100% luck on his list.

Jul 30, 2023 12:04 PM
Nov 2022
More relaxed than the rest of the episodes but with a bit of development for our protagonist, very good.

Kencho literally fucked a flight attendant and Akira just talking to one ._. KenCHAD 🚬

Hopefully for the next episode they will introduce the blonde girl.
Jul 30, 2023 12:12 PM

Jan 2016
I think its good that they are adding original scenes but they are very slow adapting the manga at a rate of 1 capther per episode
Jul 30, 2023 12:23 PM

Aug 2013
Those deaths hit a lot closer to home.

The pacing of the show slowed down a little, maybe it'll settle at this. Still a really good watch. Some MC charachter growth also.

Jul 30, 2023 1:41 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
What is one's dream? What else is there to achieve in life? That are some of the most philosophical questions man has asked himself and the answers are always personal. For Akira through a set of hilarious coincidences that will take a while to form but in the meantime Kencho is there to fill in his spot on the list.

Cool TV episode
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 30, 2023 2:58 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Jul 30, 2023 4:32 PM

Oct 2011
Amazing episode!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 30, 2023 7:51 PM
Jun 2021
Syureria said:
Just want to say, this episode was so sad really.. kencho have s*x but damnnn... Yukari-chan? why? why? and why?????

sad air hostess episode ever

Yeah, poor Akira who experienced deja vu again like the first time 🥲
Jul 31, 2023 1:57 AM

Feb 2021
I'm liking how in the OP there are scenes from the previous episode.
11:28 *facepalm*
REIKA NOOOO
MAKI NOOOO
Kencho really could've made a girlfriend here...
YUKARI NOOO
This was hard to watch. I got goosebumps when Yukari was bit. This has got to be traumatic. But they probably will be pretty unfazed by this. But maaan
A very fun and emotional episode again.
Jul 31, 2023 2:27 AM
Sep 2015
Kencho doesn't realized that if he doesn't help Akira graduate from virginity he has to sacrifice himself in order to complete Akira's 100 list?
Jul 31, 2023 2:28 AM
May 2017
Bruh, why's everyone dying here 💀😆
Jul 31, 2023 2:51 AM

Mar 2014
the main characters literally have the strongest plot armors in this story
other characters besides them just die and their existence fades like dusts 
Jul 31, 2023 3:10 AM

Jan 2009
subs are out

RIP sexy flight attendants
Jul 31, 2023 3:14 AM
Jul 2023
bro i liked the part where kencho pulled out the Tv even in hard times!
This episode was sick FRR!!!
Jul 31, 2023 3:21 AM
Jul 2023
yes werff fsfvvv 1
Jul 31, 2023 3:33 AM

Dec 2018
that was incredibly sad; it went from funny to heartbreaking really fast. idk why they didn't use the alcohol to make molotovs though.
Jul 31, 2023 3:35 AM

Jul 2017
Decent episode as a whole, the pace has slowed down but I don't mind it too much since episodes like these still feel fine to watch. These earlier chapters are the best in the series when the manga actually felt fresh and not stale/creatively bankrupt so I'll take them as much as possible in this season. Akira managed to accomplish a couple of his bucket list goals, one being wining and dining with flight attendants, even if the ending was not the best for him (Kencho did get a bit luckier in that aspect despite having to kill an attendant turned zombie there). I liked how the motorcycle sequence was over-the-top and fun, even adding in the explosions at the end to make it feel even more like a Hollywood flick, that was enjoyable. Animation hasn't reached those extremely high levels episode 1 in the other episodes, but I do admire the consistency and quality that the others have had after that first episode. It still looks pretty nice. Hopefully the enjoyable episodes can last a bit longer before the arcs get boring and inconsistent.
Jul 31, 2023 3:38 AM

Mar 2018
R.I.P. flight attendants, especially Yukari. Even though it was obvious these characters weren’t going to survive the episode, it feels like Akira and Yukari had made a genuine connection, so it was really sad to see her go.
Jul 31, 2023 3:40 AM
May 2021
Rip sexy attendants lmafo 😭😭😭😭 this anime has vibes to it still
Jul 31, 2023 3:45 AM

Aug 2022
That girl genuinely cared about Akira and she died, wtf man, Our MC can't have shit
Jul 31, 2023 3:52 AM
Aug 2019
felt really bad for the flight attendant,life goes on
Jul 31, 2023 4:04 AM
Mar 2022
the plot of the armor is really crazy, not one person is left alive apart from mc
Jul 31, 2023 4:05 AM

Oct 2018
Wow this anime, great story, art, animation, action happy and sad... So good
Jul 31, 2023 4:23 AM

Nov 2011
Got some depth... No Miyano Mamoru this time tho
Jul 31, 2023 4:23 AM

Jul 2016
ButtSlapper said:
the main characters literally have the strongest plot armors in this story
other characters besides them just die and their existence fades like dusts 

Well they are the main characters in a comedy zombie show.
Jul 31, 2023 4:30 AM

Aug 2022
At least Kencho got to smash that chick.
Jul 31, 2023 4:35 AM
Sep 2011
Them 3 were only there so the MC could tick off one his bucket lists.
Jul 31, 2023 4:38 AM
Sep 2011
Saul_Goddam said:
That girl genuinely cared about Akira and she died, wtf man, Our MC can't have shit
What you talking about?
He got his 8k TV didn't he? :) 
Jul 31, 2023 4:45 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Damn this episode was really, really good.

Perfect balance of comedy and drama. Great production and animation too.

Really enjoying this!!
Jul 31, 2023 5:07 AM
May 2021
sex turns you into a zombie so stay a virgin for life
Jul 31, 2023 5:15 AM
Jul 2021
Non-manga reader here but I bet the blonde haired girl with blue eyes is one of those gaijin characters obsessed with japanese culture. I'm calling it
Jul 31, 2023 5:18 AM

Feb 2014
So many questions unanswered. How long where those 4 inside? Why do the girls behave like it is something that happened that very day when Japan has been in chaos for at least a couple of days? When was the old guy bitten? How long does it take for one to turn into a zombie? The hypothesis that people turn zombies from overwork was debunked? Most important, why did the zombies conveniently disappear when they are escaping with a TV?

I thought this show was going to be better, but plot armour is just too strong.
Jul 31, 2023 5:18 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode
`

the colors looks perfect as usual,

animation,story, it's hard to not enjoy every seconds
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jul 31, 2023 5:25 AM

Nov 2020
RIP the flight attendants, they were too sexy to live in that chaotic situation
Jul 31, 2023 5:32 AM
Sep 2021
The episode was emotional at the end, it had a good message and the buildup for that moment was done well
Jul 31, 2023 5:57 AM
Oct 2019
I'm yelling NOOOO when it happen.

Well at least Kencho did it before the girl turn into zombie.
Also they got the 8K TV, that was nice lol

They really made us feel emotional and then laugh. WTF
Jul 31, 2023 6:06 AM

Feb 2018
So they finally meet some new people, ones that can even help them with the bucket list, but it has to go horribly wrong...
Sad since they could have had a group to survive with, but I guess anything can happen in a zombie apocalypse.
At least they got that widescreen tv though...right...
Jul 31, 2023 6:15 AM
Oct 2020
hKonata said:
I think its good that they are adding original scenes but they are very slow adapting the manga at a rate of 1 capther per episode
i feel like that's a good thing we will get more seasons like that, if they catch up to manga really fast we would have to wait years just to get another season. this way if it does numbers we can get a season 2 next year or the latter year if but we catch up it will atleast take 4 years just for enough chapters to release for a season (added development time too)
Jul 31, 2023 6:22 AM
Apr 2023
its good and so hard sad sdaaaa
Jul 31, 2023 6:41 AM

Jun 2016
This constant back and forth play between comedic and over the top with tragedy and horror just keeps thing from seemingly going one way or the other as far as tone and atmosphere is like. Another fine episode 👍 Really hoping to see Shizuka again soon
Gift by Mimurona

Jul 31, 2023 6:43 AM

May 2021
This episode was a brief reality check (sort of, i guess), for the loss we'd incur in actual scenario of a zombie apocalypse. Things won't be such happy-go-lucky what some people make it sound like.
"I really want zombie outbreak!"
"Won't it be fun when zombies actually appear?"
NO IT AIN'T FUN AT ALL! We can't just risk our life just for the sake of temporary dose of adrenaline.

Personally, I am absolutely against an actual apocalypse, even get hella afraid when I just think about it. Like, chaos everywhere, burning houses and falling aeroplanes.
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
Jul 31, 2023 6:43 AM

Jan 2023
This is the second time Truck-kun has appeared, and well it was quite the explosive introduction.. I'm sorry for the bad joke.

Man I fucking knew something was up with the other guy and would you look at that, infected. I know not everyone is going to think of it mid outbreak, but you really have to check for bites or scratches on everyone.
The first half was funny and chaotic, as they have fun with the girls and wine and dine. Nearing the end with that conversation between Akira and Yukari was emotional, especially when they were getting closer because of how similar they were treated in their work settings along with how difficult their jobs were. Akira may not have the same looks as Kencho but he certainly has his own way of talking, they both have a dream. Unfortunately, that zombified guy came from behind and well, took a bite out of her. Akira can't have shit. I feel bad for him, but that's the reality of a zombie apocalypse after all.
At least Kencho did it so lucky him and more things were crossed off the list.

Pretty good episode, though I'm not really a fan of how it transitioned from Yukari's death to them relaxing on top of the roof. The soundtracks also need more attention, I'm really liking them and hope they release soon.
Have a beautiful morning or afternoon everyone.
Jul 31, 2023 6:50 AM
Jul 2023
I think this episode reminded Akira of the realities of the apocalypse he's currently in. There's still going to be the light-hearted comedy, but I think it'll be mostly expressed through Kencho as the series continues. The final scene of Akira playing his game and looking off into space (before he adds to his list) might have been some kind of, "was it really worth it?" thought. Even if the episode is just to make Akira follow his childhood dream, it's definitely the beginning of a character arc for Akira.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

245 by Muow »»
May 30, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

75 by Muow »»
May 30, 2:32 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

68 by Muow »»
May 30, 2:02 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2023

166 by Muow »»
May 29, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

608 by Muow »»
May 28, 1:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.