Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 10, 2009 10:45 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really like Haruka in this episode. On the surface, she seems kind of emotionless, but it seems like

The scene where Haruka and Touya are sitting back to back was great!

I'm starting to like the way things are going in this series. The dialogue is very well written and believable.
Jan 12, 2009 10:18 AM

Dec 2008
I just watched this episode today... *cough *cough* This anime is seriously creepy. What's with the BGM? All in all the anime is so far so good. No psychotic happenings, yet. But to me it seems like the writter of the anime is toying the viewers. I wonder, which way he'll go? I haven't read the manga, so i'm not for certain how things followed through, so it is kinda exciting.

Let's try and think, shall we? Will the writter bring forth happiness? Or will he bring upon realism and a brutal ening? I for one believe there's gonna be a twist, and will happen somewhere mid-way. Like most of you predict, as well as I do. This anime might end up another "School Days". Where everyones dies because of an insane jealous person murdering all those who oppose his/her love.

My guesses is the writter himself realises that, everyone would love to have a happy ending. Now, here comes the thinking part. What do you think will happen if he sticks with the people who yell out HAPPINESS? Or if he decides to throw off everyone and make it a bloody masacre? Lastly, what happens if he just ends it with a sad, lonely, and depressing end? What do you think will happen?*cough *cough

P.S. - Ironic how one of the characters was sick and so was I? I got sick a few days back and is now at home watching this when I laughed and coughed at the scene where the guy calls his sick school mate. I though wow, what a coincedence. HAPPY VIEWING PEOPLE.
"I am a Zel Guardian! I shall proctect those in battle."

click my siggy and discover a whole new world.
Jan 12, 2009 1:58 PM
Sep 2007
Loved it. Better than the first episode in my opinion. Really like the conversations in this show. And damn, Ogata Rina is cute.
Jan 12, 2009 2:19 PM
Oct 2007
this ep had bad premonition all over it

Jan 12, 2009 2:34 PM

Apr 2008
I can see this ending like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.
Jan 12, 2009 2:41 PM
Oct 2007
SpecJay said:
I can see this ending like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.

never watched KGNE but i heard about it

and yea, i c that happening

also kinda see a school days ending

but much more animated
Jan 12, 2009 3:21 PM
Dec 2007
I love the direction. Really. But the script is still a bit messy for now, I hope it gets better, and I especially hope for some good drama (Kiminozo style or better of course ;)). Some really creative and interesting parts overall, i'll definitely check the rest (and seeing the very poor level of this season, it's one of the only series that really interests me for now...).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 12, 2009 3:37 PM

Feb 2008
I liked it. Was even better than episode 1.
Rina is so cute.
Jan 12, 2009 3:48 PM

Jan 2007
Rina making her move made me excited. Want moar!
Jan 12, 2009 4:18 PM

Aug 2008
This was a bit more refined than the first ep, but basically the same thing. Which means bad in my reading. With big capital letters.

The story is still messy, they're throwing random scenes at us and everyone is acting weird to a point where I felt I was watching some horror movie and any minute now, one of them will go psycho and start chopping up people with an axe or something..*calming down

So yeah, except Rina making her move, this was pretty terrible. Right until I started thinking that what if they're weird because they're high on crack or something. After that, watching it like it was Trainspotting, it turned out to be really funny and amusing. Yeah, I'll talk with my psychiatrist about this.
Jan 12, 2009 4:55 PM

Oct 2007
Fareplay said:
this ep had bad premonition all over it

This is exactly what i felt when i watched the episode ... the first episode gave me somewhat of a similar feeling but not as intense as this episode did ...
" I sense grave dangers in your future young ones " * felt the need for a small LOL *

As for more about this episode / show so far ... besides the eerie feeling I'm getting when i watch it ... is that it does not seem half bad ... going to stick with it for sure till the end and I'm actually hoping for something to come out of this that will make Kimi ga nozomu eien look like a child's play ....
Jan 12, 2009 5:44 PM

Aug 2008
When Rina all those things she did today with Touya. I was like "What!?"
Yuki x Touya. Trying to get in with the love. But I have no idea where this anime is going to turn. @_@
Jan 12, 2009 6:00 PM

May 2008
I don't really understand you people. I didn't get any bad premonitions from this at all. It's just a calm, slow buildup in character relations. I think it's pretty obvious now who likes who, question is what will happen next. The eerie feeling you talk about is just style, I don't anticipate anything like KGNE or School Days.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Jan 12, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2008
I wouldn't really think an ending like KGNE or School Days would happen (I think I'll go knock on some wood now), but there's still a slight ominous feeling about this show. I'm not sure why, but it's sort of refreshing and I want to see more. And anyway, is it just me, or is this kinda turning into a vague-ish harem?
Jan 12, 2009 6:44 PM

Aug 2008
mixtapehaven said:
I wouldn't really think an ending like KGNE or School Days would happen (I think I'll go knock on some wood now), but there's still a slight ominous feeling about this show. I'm not sure why, but it's sort of refreshing and I want to see more. And anyway, is it just me, or is this kinda turning into a vague-ish harem?

Yea it's rated 13+ not 17+ So not twisted plot like shool days for sure but Much more crying over a pathetic guy with a fantastic attractive power towards woman born from no where ( harem ....)

This is how I see it ... at least for now

Jan 12, 2009 7:08 PM

Jun 2008
and i liked Rina in ep.1... now i just want to punch her -.-
Jan 12, 2009 7:39 PM

Aug 2008
Takai said:

dude I'm totally with you brother. I can't believe she made a move on Yuki's guy. Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but do we know for sure that Rina knows he's Yuki's boyfriend? Did Yuki tell Rina when they went inside - it seems maybe the connection might not have been made. Plus, I don't understand why Yuki and Touya made small talk in the cafe. Why didn't they kiss or hug or acknowledge they were more than friends, especially when he was getting teased in front of Rina?

This episode was a bit weird, but I like it. However, I hope it's not this ambiguous the rest of the series.

last note: I sure hope it's not like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - that was one of the worst anime I've ever seen. I can still taste its foulness on my tongue.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jan 12, 2009 7:46 PM

Jun 2007
So apparently all the girls in this show have a crush on Touya. His g/f on the other hand doesn't seem to be as into him as the others which is weird. I'm guessing it's because she feels confident and safe enough to think that he wont cheat on her.

Theories
I'm thinking that later on there will be a fight between Rina and Yuki over Yuki. Rina's little "Are you sure" will probably come back and nip Yuki in the ass later on making her wish she never said yes (ie. Rina: But you said I could have him! What g/f in her right mind would leave their b/f with a star bla bla).

Theres also a possibility that this is planned by Rina's father to brake them up and make sure Yuki continues to work hard....kind of Cliche so I'm hoping for the earlier theory of Rina and Yuki fighting.

Third theory is this is a test from Yuki to make sure he's still faithful to her. That would explain the little "Are you sure" part when Yuki was leaving. Still doubtful though.

The last theory is a bit twisted and far out there but maybe Yuki made a trade with Rina. You have my b/f and I'll take the spot light. I could see this being interesting because it leaves loads of possibility's. I doubt this is the case though. It's probably just Rina trying to steal Yuki's b/f away.

Looks like it's shaping up to be an interesting series. Reminds me a lot of True Tears.
Just like True Tears I'll be doing a Relationship Chart for this series. It will be updated as more episodes come out.
DeathfireDJan 12, 2009 7:53 PM
Jan 12, 2009 7:47 PM

Jul 2008
oh god oh no i can already start to picture where this is going. deja vu all over again
Jan 12, 2009 7:59 PM

Sep 2008
I still think this is pretty "meh" and gets boring from time to time, half the conversations they where having I was saying in my head " God just move on already I can careless what these people are talking about". Also I feel like I been dropped off right into the middle of a series. there really was no build up. Also I find Yuki and Touyas relationship very plastic, they really failed to show us how much in love they actually are. They must not be that great is he is willing to give his number away to some pretty idol.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jan 12, 2009 8:17 PM

May 2008
mcjazzman32 said:
I sure hope it's not like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - that was one of the worst anime I've ever seen. I can still taste its foulness on my tongue.

I laughed.

Really, I did.

White Album really is on the borderline right now. For one, I actually like the idea of how the anime started with a relationships and how it tries to connect with the other anime characters, but White Album isn't doing enough to make us feel for the characters.

Eh, I'll probably finish this, but I just hope it gets better.
Jan 12, 2009 10:18 PM

Nov 2007
unless i missed them getting back together but right now they should be broken up. its like they still want to be together but cant. and yuki is so half assed about it. shes the type of girl i hate, im cute and hang on to you but don't realize that im not following through with my feelings. wth i would never deal with a girl whose idea of showing love and saying goodbye is just a wave or a sleeve pull.

i absolutely want rina and touya to happen. seriously what kind of crap is the idol thing if rina can do it and go for a guy, then why can yuki at least a little emotion to the guy she supposedly cares about.

oh and the whole scene in the house alone with the brother, i totally thought something inappropriate was going to happen.
Jan 13, 2009 3:22 AM

Sep 2008
i'm actually enjoying this and plain romance isn't my type of anime at all. I like the way it has been done though, the music, the dialogue, they words faintly appearing. I think it's a series you can really connect emotionally with.
Jan 13, 2009 3:45 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I knew I was gonna like Haruka. I liked this episode and its pace. Though it seems obvious as to where this is going.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 13, 2009 4:05 AM

Jul 2008
I liked this more than the last episode, so that's encouraging. I'll probably stick this one out. It's not like this season is terribly impressive anyway, so it shouldn't be hard to keep this on my plate.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jan 13, 2009 4:35 AM

Dec 2008
I think that I liked the first episode better than this episode, but this one was good too. This guy is real lucy, I wish i was in his position O.o/
Bakayaro said:
it shouldn't be hard to keep this on my plate.

Same here.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Jan 13, 2009 4:37 AM

Jan 2009
I like this show exactly BECAUSE it is headed towards KimiNozo areas. To me it seems we'll be treated to some serious romance drama, addressing a relatively old viewership, and it requires the viewer to actually use his head.

I certainly love it ;)
Jan 13, 2009 5:26 AM
Apr 2008
Faust721 said:
Rina making her move made me excited. Want moar!
I knew from the start that I didn't like her. =[
Jan 13, 2009 5:27 AM
Jul 2008
freedoleen said:
Loved it. Better than the first episode in my opinion. Really like the conversations in this show. And damn, Ogata Rina is cute.

ditto
Jan 13, 2009 6:05 AM

Jul 2008
I love the scenes of this serie ♥___________♥ Especially the... different ones (when the animation style changes a little different ya know?). And opening is beautiful !

Rina is nice person ! Good seiyuu and nice looking. And it was kind of cute when she maid her move to Toya ♥

Jan 13, 2009 6:54 AM

Dec 2007
I see a great deal of Kimi ga Nozumu Eien all over it, but this was created wa before tha, so maybe its more of KimiNozu followed this. Either, it's quite artsy, but it's going too slowly for my liking.
Jan 13, 2009 7:21 AM

Aug 2007
georgi said:
I don't really understand you people. I didn't get any bad premonitions from this at all. It's just a calm, slow buildup in character relations. I think it's pretty obvious now who likes who, question is what will happen next. The eerie feeling you talk about is just style, I don't anticipate anything like KGNE or School Days.
Finally someone who I can agree with.

I don't think you should compare it with any other anime, just because there's this eerie feeling. Well, I don't think I should call it eerie. It's just slow-paced. Well, thirteen episodes for now is not what I can call slow-paced, but this episode is the start of the anime, or so I think. Yuki and Touya's relation is pretty weak already, so I can get why Touya is confused by Rina.

I'm sticking with Haruka still in a one-sided love (and replacement of Yuki), Yuki breaking up with Touya thanks to probably Rina and a possible relation between Akira and Misaki.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jan 13, 2009 8:48 AM

Sep 2007
Yuki reminds me a lot of Kotonoha from School days; which is not good,her naivety bugs me... overall this series is heading in a good direction nonetheless.

As mentioned in this thread, the dialogue between characters is excellent, and the animation seems more polished than in the first episode.

Oh and did anyone else spot the Mini driven by the brother of Rina? ^^
Jan 13, 2009 9:16 AM

Aug 2008
I think the uneasy tone of this show is really interesting. It keeps me on edge on what could wind up being a pretty blah show. Seems fun, kudos to the director for choosing this route.
Jan 13, 2009 9:17 AM

May 2008
how come people jump to conclusions right away?
just watch the goddamn show for all its worth. nuff said.
Jan 13, 2009 10:52 AM

May 2007
I absolutely hate the direction this is going. I feel like I can watch the last episode and not miss anything, since everything is obvious anyway. This series needs a plot twist. Either a Nice Boat ending or a sudden turn to an ecchi/harem anime. The pacing is way too slow and I don't really like unhappy endings. Will give one more episode.
Jan 13, 2009 11:06 AM

Jan 2009
Everything is obvious anyway? Damn, you're good :) ... sorry, not to me. The general direction may be clear, but I don't know for now how things are going to play out. And this is what I'm most interested in.

So please enlighten us what is going to happen why, so that we can giggle at your summary when the time comes.
Jan 13, 2009 5:22 PM
Oct 2007
What The Fail is this anime?
Bad animation, sometimes people blinks their eyes, sometimes they don't
8'41 : Yuki legs are soooooooooooooooo long
and what with the free harem (no relation construction) with dark atmosphere
nothing interesting happens
boring, ugly!
keep the opening and forget the rest...
my first drop in a long time i guess...
still I'll watch episode 3 but with no hope
Jan 13, 2009 5:38 PM
Dec 2007
Neph said:
What The Fail is this anime?
Bad animation, sometimes people blinks their eyes, sometimes they don't
8'41 : Yuki legs are soooooooooooooooo long
and what with the free harem (no relation construction) with dark atmosphere
nothing interesting happens
boring, ugly!
keep the opening and forget the rest...
my first drop in a long time i guess...
still I'll watch episode 3 but with no hope

Agreed, I found it really plain and bland. It's just way to typical at the moment. It's very slow paced, and the atmosphere doesn't feel any better.
i tried writing my signature onto the monitor screen, but it didn't come up. WHY?!!:?!!
Jan 13, 2009 5:42 PM

Jun 2007
crazy_eights said:
unless i missed them getting back together but right now they should be broken up. its like they still want to be together but cant. and yuki is so half assed about it. shes the type of girl i hate, im cute and hang on to you but don't realize that im not following through with my feelings. wth i would never deal with a girl whose idea of showing love and saying goodbye is just a wave or a sleeve pull.

i absolutely want rina and touya to happen. seriously what kind of crap is the idol thing if rina can do it and go for a guy, then why can yuki at least a little emotion to the guy she supposedly cares about.

oh and the whole scene in the house alone with the brother, i totally thought something inappropriate was going to happen.

Ya, Yuki really is one of those girls that expects the guy shes with to just stick around no matter what. It's only gonna get interesting from here though. Yuki's true personality will probably show up once she realizes shit isn't always gonna go at her pace or how she expects it to go.

After watching the ep's ending again I do have one question I want answered in the next ep. Who was Yuki calling when Touya picked up the phone only to hear Rina? Was Yuki calling Touya at the same time and Rina or was she calling someone else ;). Also Touya's dream in ep 1 suggests Yuki might be hooking up with a popular new rock star based on the expression she had on her face when she looked at him on the stage and from the pointless description about the character that we really didn't need to hear.....the funny thing is the singer looks like Touya with different hair. It would be funny if in the end it is him. I doubt it though but I thought i'd just toss that out there.
Jan 13, 2009 8:35 PM
Aug 2008
I... Don't understand this animé at all... Can someone explain to me what is happening?
Jan 13, 2009 9:13 PM

Aug 2008
Then aesthetic value is nice, scripting is ambiguous, hard to read the characters. In any case, I refrain from speculation and pre-judgment this early on (I made that mistake with Nabari no Ou, for instance, which I thought was a wonderful anime), but I do have hopes for this despite it coming off as another realism/slice of life anime which are kind of taking over nowadays.
Jan 13, 2009 11:14 PM

Mar 2008
The reactions to this show are just about as varied as they can get. Some hated it and proclaimed 'epic fail', while others loved the style/tone/plot direction that White Album is going in. I'm glad that there's this range of responses, which goes to show how WA is making people think a little..

For me, i guess i must've not been concentrating enough because most of the nuances just went over my head, and i ended up confused more than anything else. But don't get me wrong, i love the understated, somewhat ambiguous style that the director has chosen to present the relationships. While it seems that the viewers have been thrown into the deep end since the first episode, this allows the dynamics of the relationships to slowly unfold throughout the series, rather than to sprout and grow from nothing as in many other romances.

On the other hand, this episode seems to be tending towards a slightly harem-ish direction, with touya raising flags with all the girls in the show, and the girls showing apparent mutual interest in touya, which is as usual, probably due to some mysterious inexplicable charm and attraction he exudes. Please, no harem, though something like True Tears would be fine (was i the only one who thought the inside of misaki's house looks a lot like Shinichirou's in True Tears?)

DeathfireD said:

Theories
I'm thinking that later on there will be a fight between Rina and Yuki over Yuki. Rina's little "Are you sure" will probably come back and nip Yuki in the ass later on making her wish she never said yes (ie. Rina: But you said I could have him! What g/f in her right mind would leave their b/f with a star bla bla).

Theres also a possibility that this is planned by Rina's father to brake them up and make sure Yuki continues to work hard....kind of Cliche so I'm hoping for the earlier theory of Rina and Yuki fighting.

Third theory is this is a test from Yuki to make sure he's still faithful to her. That would explain the little "Are you sure" part when Yuki was leaving. Still doubtful though.

The last theory is a bit twisted and far out there but maybe Yuki made a trade with Rina. You have my b/f and I'll take the spot light. I could see this being interesting because it leaves loads of possibility's. I doubt this is the case though. It's probably just Rina trying to steal Yuki's b/f away.

I would like to think that the third theory is true, as it'll conveniently explain rina's "are you sure?" but somehow, yuki's character doesn't seem to be the typewho'll conspire to test her boyfriend in this way. In fact i agree with someone above me who commented that yuki's secure in her relationship and is the kind of girl who would hold on to a relationship and progress at her own pace.

If in fact rina knows touya is yuki's guy (which has only been implied, and not explicitly stated) and is indeed making a move on him, then she's really ruined my impression of her from the first episode.. though this would undoubtedly set the stage for a possibly psychotic twist to what has been a soothing, calm show.
tanjxJan 13, 2009 11:21 PM

Jan 14, 2009 2:38 AM

Mar 2008
I'm not really feeling the love between Yuki and Touya.
But the guy sure is lucky, it feels like ALL the girls really like talking to him, spending time with him.
It's moving at a slow pace but I don't mind really.

MAL list updates
Jan 14, 2009 6:31 AM

Mar 2008
tanjx said:
If in fact rina knows touya is yuki's guy (which has only been implied, and not explicitly stated) and is indeed making a move on him, then she's really ruined my impression of her from the first episode.. though this would undoubtedly set the stage for a possibly psychotic twist to what has been a soothing, calm show.

to my mind it's quite clear that Rina knows about Touya x Yuki relationship: watch the scene when Rina to Yuki enters the cafe. While pointing to Touya's friend (forgot his name), Rina "asks" with her index finger - "is this The One?" and Yuki shakes her head to clearly identify the correct person, i.e. Touya. I don't see any other reasons for this scene to appear in the show.
Yes, it indeed felt rather strange Touya and Yuki neither kissed nor even hugged but don't forget it's anime where kisses are treated at approx. the same level as sexual relations do. Recall the Kare Kano - they kissed like twice or trice (and it took them a loooong period of time) before they had their first much more intimate relationship. And the fact Yuki waved her hand twice to Touya with a smile full of happiness shows she's just very shy to kiss Touya in front of others. Besides someone might enter the cafe and find out about this relationship, which can strongly and negatively affect her startup as an idol.

The drama starts because Yuki doesn't realize Touya feels the growing distance between them caused by Yuki's shy and cautious behaviour as well as her being always busy. I also believe Rina doesn't feel anything to Touya as of yet since it was all completely planned by her father. Remember he visited the cafe the day before in the first episode. However I've no ideas how did he manage to find out about the Yuki x Touya relationship but I think it could be done quite easily.

I totally don't wanna do any predictions on the plot (even of it seems plain and obvious for everyone). What I want is to enjoy the DRAMA ^^ and I'm so much sure this show will provide it with the highest quality!

For THOSE of you who had EERIE feelings - just notice there's no soundtrack during the most of the scenes. That's it, it so much closer to reality since we don't have personal orchestra around to play for the current mood. But for some reason such technique (removing soundtracks) significantly enriches the drama feeling in movies. It makes you await of something to happen as well as makes your brain think more about the atmosphere since soundtracks often gives a simple answer to what's going around. At this stage I'm pretty much convinced this method was used to let us think more about the relationships and feelings of the characters and add seriousness rather than show us the bloody schooldays ending.
Jan 14, 2009 4:04 PM

Jun 2007
Ya Rina already knew Touya was Yuki's. She asked to see him before they went to the Cafe and then she verifies by pointing at each of the guys until Yuki shakes her head to indicate who's hers. This we know for a fact. From there the reason why Rina is trying to hook up with Touya could be any number of possibility's. I'd like to think this isn't planned by her dad but more so for her own selfish needs. Rina treats everyone like shit except for Yuki which is weird....Rina isn't showing her true side to Yuki yet, thats for sure :P.
Jan 14, 2009 4:36 PM

Mar 2008
Takai said:

Yuki only cares about herself, leaving the poor guy to himself. So why can't Rina come along and comfort him a little?

Rina FTW!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2009 5:11 PM

Dec 2008
Hello everyone! It's me again, bringing you another long read. As I've read through most of the responses, it seems lots of people have mixed feelings towards the anime. This is great news! Well, in my persumtion it is.

Ok, let's start off with the whole "School Days" & "KGNE" ending shall we? I'm pretty sure some of you are sort of offended about the whole "Your jumping into conclusions" accusations. Well, to clear off some of that, I speak out for those who can't and say... We are not jumping to conclusion but rather expressing how we feel as of now, and that we are still some-how devoted to this greatly animated piece.

Alrighty, next up we have our pairing. While I was reading I couldn't help but laugh at some of the posts. And no doubt that in my mind, some have made quite a point, while others made a "crazy" (not saying it can't happen) yet funny theories.

Here's my premonition of how things will go (a self based, non fact guess):

Yuki loves Touya, she think that she's doing this for the both of them.
Touya, tries to understand his GF by supporting her, no matter the sacrifice (thus the dreams he's been having)
Rina, is a star, yet she feels dull in her everyday lifestyle, thus she tries to find a distraction to all this. And found Touya.

Lazaforths' premonition: Love will prevail for Yuki <3 Touya, Rina will continue her career. While the other characters will move on with their lives and continue to live.

Cliche? I think so too, but I don't mind it all...

Like i've said before.... HAPPY VIEWING EVERYONE <(^,...,^)> bleh <---- vampire?
"I am a Zel Guardian! I shall proctect those in battle."

click my siggy and discover a whole new world.
Jan 14, 2009 7:27 PM

Aug 2008
phammo said:
oh god oh no i can already start to picture where this is going. deja vu all over again

Based on an eroge after all.
Anywas, love the drama. The style they take on the animation and conversations feel just right and refreshing, to me anyway.
Look forward to more... YAY FOR DRAMA! xD

You know that there's probably more girls involved?
And Rina maybe isn't really inetrested in Fuji in that kind of way, maybe she's just curious about Yuki's boyfriend... (To tell you the truth, I don't believe what I just said either ;p)
Jan 14, 2009 11:25 PM
Mar 2008
Lol Touya sucks for having all those chicks at his fingertips and his relationship with Yuki sucks too. Never really liked this kind of anime were people keep their real thoughts in (those writings poping up) all the time, but it wouldn't be drama without it lol. Felt like everyone just needs to fricken step up especially Akira. Right now I guess I'm watching for more Rina.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkariChan - Jan 20, 2009

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 11:07 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sniW - Jan 3, 2009

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 8 Discussion

patient_senses - Mar 31, 2009

22 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 12, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » White Album Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sonja - Feb 8, 2009

57 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 5, 2023 1:38 AM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Jul 17, 2023

1 by Thatboidriz »»
Jul 19, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.