Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 31, 2016 6:58 PM

Jul 2013
Holy shit I didn't expect this reaction of Hanemura. He was so pissed off about Yoshino and Mahiro. But I think it was good for them to realise that it's okay to show emotions sometimes.

I don't know if it's weird but I like Aika more as in the beginning. Especially like some people here mentioned the restaurante scene was cute.

Hmm the preview of the next episode doesn't sound/look good, I hope nothing to tragic will happen :-/

Feb 10, 2016 5:24 PM

Aug 2008
Got to say Yoshino better be hiding his feelings like he has been this whole series, otherwise I am seriously not going to buy his calm demeanor after showing Hazake the turmoil that was under the surface earlier in the show. Not even a twitch of the eyes or some kind of show of emotion in private... really bugs me. Aika's brother I can understand, I truly believe he is all about what is "logical" but not Yoshino... well I suppose I can't expect perfection in anything, and unless something is revealed in these last eps I can't see it as anything but a flaw.
Feb 12, 2016 8:05 PM

Mar 2015
Bearable episode. Nothing much really happened. I wonder how are they going to wrap up with remaining two episode.

3/5
Apr 6, 2016 5:38 AM

Mar 2010
I really liked some of the scenes, but my problem with this anime is that it truly lacks any subtlety and it ruins my enjoyment of it.
May 27, 2016 11:26 PM

Dec 2014
WHat the... Megumi totally went gangster in this episode .I am quite surprised as it is.... It seems when all things are solved ..we are finally coming to a conclusion......

On the side note the boys are pretty selfish everything till now is done for Aika and now the final battle is because of Aika
Jun 25, 2016 12:19 AM

Feb 2016
Hanemura's brawling was cool. I hadn't expected him to go that far.
Oct 22, 2016 6:09 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
"Then again, it might be for the better to have amusing people around me, because any tragedy may seem like a comedy, as long as I am with them."

It really hit home when Aika said that at the end. Oh this anime eludes us talking about Tempest to go with an alternative Hamlet!
I suppose a middle ground between Hamlet and Tempest would be the more realistic outcome.
Still it is frustating that Aika destiny couldnt be changed, doing the time travel just to reveal what happened and fuel the despair of being powerless to change it, that mangaka really is a fickle being!
Dec 16, 2016 3:48 PM

Sep 2015
Could understand Hanemura getting triggered over them being calm but was really needed because they are already wierd ppl in the first place. Was funny how Yoshino broke something important and fainted lel causing small panic. I hope the plan goes well for all of themt to destroy ToG.
Apr 12, 2017 9:11 PM
Jun 2014
I on the other hand couldn't comprehend at all why Hanemura got so mad at them. he doesn't even know much about them and their relationship to aika. he doesn't know aika in the first place. yet he freaks out about it. also it was way too out-of-character. him getting triggered because of that situation got me triggered for bad character development. presenting him as a wimpy crybaby this entire time and all of a sudden he snaps because of a stupid reason. it really bugged me.
Dec 28, 2017 8:38 PM
Nov 2015
I actually didn't like how Hanemura shouted at Mahiro and Yoshino, but it made me realize that it actually showed their humanistic side by being strong and matured despite of what they are going through.

Also, I love how they added a little bit of humor after the serious atmosphere had occured.

Feb 22, 2019 8:30 PM

Aug 2017
"I think he broke something fairly important" loooooool.

Hanemura is going to save the world but, what about the rest?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 14, 2022 10:28 AM
Nov 2020
Aika is the plot....
Sep 15, 2022 9:50 PM

Nov 2010
I wish I could amuse Aika in my own special way, especially in bed. I'll make sure to take care of that frail body of hers.
May 4, 2023 8:14 AM

Oct 2020
Hanemura is annoying asf lmao and his logic is stupid
Nov 25, 2023 1:29 PM

May 2020
They really came into terms with the truth quite easily, or atleast that's how it looked like until Hanemura did the table flip lol. That guy's a total weirdo, but somehow I've learnt to bear with him.

Now this seems like a straight cause of destroying the pillar and in turn the tree of geneis too from here on.. and we once thought it'd be something along the lines of fulfilling one's revenge. How the times have changed lol.
Jan 4, 4:42 PM

Dec 2022
I really hope the anime also shows what happens to the tree of Exodus because if it just becomes passive after Genesis is defeated I'm calling bs, since Exodus is originally supposed to destroy the world.
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Dec 2022
Hanemura projecting his emotional instability onto Yoshino and Mahiro by attacking them unprovoked and causing severe injuries in the process is not justifiable. Not even entirely sure where this aspect of Hanemura's character was established. It's none of his business that they handled the truth behind Aika's death with some maturity. No wonder that scene couldn't decide if it wanted to be comedic, serious, or even relevant to their characterisation at all.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

175 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.