Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 30, 2008 10:06 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
SUBS ARE OUT! ALL IS STARTING! I WANT TO GO IN AN JOIN THE FIGHT! Come piece of crap FAKE GOD!

*Mod edit*
aeroNov 17, 2008 3:21 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 30, 2008 10:22 AM
Jul 2018
The mysteries continue to evolve.. seems more or less like a supernatural thing with all those swords/spears which aren't visible to ordinary people.
And the questioning.. does the police still think he could be the culprit or just a lunatic?
It's a conspiracy.. hah NHK returns.
Disword kitaaa-------- and it was damaged >_< ouch
Yet another transfer student ... how many will I get to see this week alone? 3? or 4?

Takumi's illusions make the story interesting to watch since you don't know whether it is magic/whatever or just his imagination.
Oct 30, 2008 11:35 AM

Dec 2007
Fuck yeah, they animated my favorite green delusion.
Oct 30, 2008 11:46 AM

Jun 2008
There's only 1 green delusion that I liked. and this episode doesn't have it.

Transfer students are always evil!

Kozu-pii FTW
Oct 30, 2008 2:40 PM
Sep 2008
rarri said:

The Rimi one in HMV is waaaaaaay better.
Oct 31, 2008 5:53 AM

Jun 2007
UnStAWPable said:
rarri said:

The Rimi one in HMV is waaaaaaay better.

They are both great! However we still need crazy red delusion sometime soon seriously
Oct 31, 2008 9:29 AM

Sep 2008
angel999 said:

LOL at the fake sword BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE-------->NEW THEORY-------->THE Di-swords cannot be obtained other than by SUPERNATURAL RITUALISTIC WAYS. Those seem to come from THE MEDIEVAL TIMES. This he learns through Pedophiria by inquiring about the Di-swords that traditions concerning these swords come from ancient Medieval times.

Note that it also mentions Glajioul from FES's lyrics.

angel999 said:
We learn the doctor Takahashi is gone! TRIPLE POSSIBILITY------>A) He got killed by the 4th New Gen incident.B)HE was ILLUSION OF TAKUMI but THAT MEANS THAT SOMEONE PLAYED WITH HIS MEMORIES FROM AS FAR AS BACK to his childhood.C) He went somewhere and will reappear SUDDENLY maybe to help Takumi or maybe something else BUT THAT RIGHT NOW IS WAYYYY TOO BROAD!

You're so fast with one of those guesses... Too fast.

angel999 said:
THERE IS REFERENCE TO THE CHAOS STAR---------->THAT IS NOT BS! It is a real belief IN OUR REALITY. Go check for yourselves, THAT STAR EXISTS as a symbol among religious cults! I know more than that BUT I AM NOT SAYING IT! :P

Hey, I didn't even know that, nice catch.

angel999 said:
The old man is WEIRD! No eyes so it means Takumi's eyes might be his?

This is a nice guess, too, I like it. The question is, how did Takumi get his eyes?

angel999 said:
EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE SAYING "SONO ME....DARE NO ME?" must be a sign!

Oh come on, it's just a new catchphrase. Everyone think that it's cool because it's in the news and on the Web.

angel999 said:
The Illusion of FES was PATHETIC AT THE VERY LEAST this time. He gets excited by having FES play with her finger on his chest??? WOW!

Well, she also proposed to him, so yeah.

This one was good, but the picture quality could be better. It also seems that it gets even worse next time.

Rimi voicing Seira's figure was pretty cute. "Bokenasu~" Oh, and Seira screensaver was cute, too, I want one.

PS: And why is Nanami wearing the bangle on the left hand? Shouldn't it be the right one?
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Oct 31, 2008 10:05 AM

Jul 2008
SingerOfW said:
angel999 said:

PS: And why is Nanami wearing the bangle on the left hand? Shouldn't it be the right one?

Cause that Star of Chaos is of the evil side thus the left hand side. Fes mentions this in her song about it in some metamorphical way.

The catchphrase I get it you might be pointing out that I may be going deep in this analyzing BUT why everyone would start saying such a popular phrase. I though it was only FES that sung this in her song.

OK TIME TO TELL SOME CLASSIFIED INFO THAT NO ONE BUT ME FIGURED IT OUT!
WHY IS IT LIKE THIS? If you look into the subs there two key words of my specialty: BABYLON AND THE KING KURAN!

FIRST KNOW THAT THE GOD IS ONE WHO BETRAYED THE SUPERIOR GOD WHICH IS THE GOD OF SATURN.

KNOW SECOND THAT KING KURAN was one that ruled over people in ancient Babylon and thus over went in materiel and disgraced the Gods.

KNOW THIRD the Di-swords will kill their user according to legend.

KNOW FOURTH that THE DI-SWORDS are perhaps OF ALIEN TECHNOLOGY LONG LOST. Should there logic in this.......how do you explain sudden materialization of such and invisibility bestowed upon......BUT supernatural can be also extra terrestrial in nature.
angel999Nov 1, 2008 3:28 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 31, 2008 10:48 AM

Sep 2008
angel999 said:

The catchphrase I get it you might be pointing out that I may be going deep in this analyzing BUT why everyone would start saying such a popular phrase. I though it was only FES that sung this in her song.

Well, it was also written on the wall by the 4th New Gene victim. And people love to discuss New Gene.
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

Oct 31, 2008 1:06 PM

Jul 2008
Wow getting better and better, so my expectations wasnt wrong.
i have the feeling that the real sowrd is in the bracelets nanami got.

Oct 31, 2008 10:00 PM
Oct 2008
I would like to start out by saying madhouse has some of the best serious this fall casshern sins, kurozuka, one outs, mouryou, and of course this show great job i give them alot of credit, but on to this episode, i still am a little weary of the di-sword it still just doesnt seem to fit this anime but it still stays creepy but yet does have soothing moments when taku does interact with some of the women that are not trying to play footsie with him in a weird deliusional state
Nov 1, 2008 12:26 AM

Mar 2008
Kiseki said:

i thought the same thing

Nov 1, 2008 1:59 AM
Apr 2008
traed said:
Kiseki said:

i thought the same thing

third lol
for in the opening shows she has sword n must of got it from bracelet.
Nov 1, 2008 3:18 AM
Apr 2008
Lulz he touched her b00b XD
Nov 1, 2008 8:05 AM

Jun 2008
Ignoring the fact that there's going to be a lot of rushing due to time restraints, they are still doing a very bad job in this adaptation. The budget is too low so the animation quality keeps slipping, and Kozue's character design was completely ruined.

I wonder what made them decide to make Takumi think to himself "Ah, mousou datta" instead of using the original 'turning off TV' clip. The colors they are using are too bright, and they even shifted the empty Shibuya delusion into daytime, that just kills the mood completely.

I'm glad I decided to pick up the VN after the second episode, because the experience is on a whole different level.
Nov 1, 2008 10:28 AM

Sep 2008
RandomOugi said:
Kozue's character design was completely ruined.

RandomOugi said:
The colors they are using are too bright

Uhh, what?
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

Nov 1, 2008 1:29 PM

Jun 2008
It feels like something was missing from this episode..

I'm just not liking this nearly as much as the game.
Nov 1, 2008 4:42 PM

Apr 2008
Pretty good episode. Not as good as the others, it feels kinda like something is missing, but very good with all the delusions. It starts playing with OUR mind too, and that's pretty cool in an anime.

This is getting even more interesting now with all the Di-sword stuff. Oh I reckon the bracelet Taku gave to his sister is much more important than it seems *shifty*
Nov 2, 2008 1:48 AM

Jul 2008
RandomOugi said:
Ignoring the fact that there's going to be a lot of rushing due to time restraints, they are still doing a very bad job in this adaptation. The budget is too low so the animation quality keeps slipping, and Kozue's character design was completely ruined.

I wonder what made them decide to make Takumi think to himself "Ah, mousou datta" instead of using the original 'turning off TV' clip. The colors they are using are too bright, and they even shifted the empty Shibuya delusion into daytime, that just kills the mood completely.

I'm glad I decided to pick up the VN after the second episode, because the experience is on a whole different level.

Yeah. the way that the VN depicts the whole story is _much_ better than the anime itself imho. But all in all, nice episode. But it's definitely tiring to follow all those delusions and try to make a pinpoint to where he's having a delusion, a fantasy or a mindfuck by someone. -_-
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.
Nov 2, 2008 1:51 AM

May 2007
I just thought this was hilarious for a delusion. Or not.

Nov 2, 2008 1:48 AM

Jul 2008
ChiBuki said:
I just thought this was hilarious for a delusion. Or not.

OH MAN I LOL! SO MUCH AT THIS PART! LOL! I THOUGH HE WAS PITIFUL AND THE BREAST GRABBING OF RIMI WAS BETTER!
Nov 2, 2008 3:36 AM

Apr 2008
Very disappointing anime so far. EVERYTHING feels rushed in comparision to the VN. I'll keep watching just to see which ending they're going for A or AA I don't think that we will get a B ending.
Nov 2, 2008 11:37 AM

Jun 2008
It looks it will be A. definitely not a B ending.

But yeah, it's all so rushed. I'm pretty much just watching it for the same reason you are
Nov 2, 2008 2:16 PM

Apr 2008
hirahira said:
It looks it will be A.

I think so too.
Nov 2, 2008 2:21 PM

Feb 2008
Need more fanservice, need more explanation, need more Sera tan !!
Nov 2, 2008 3:02 PM

Jun 2008
No more fanservice! and Seira-tan annoys me a lot
Nov 2, 2008 7:59 PM

Jul 2008
great episode, i wonder whats causing his delusions? x__x MOAR! >:O
Nov 2, 2008 10:09 PM

Aug 2008
one episode a week isn't enough to satisfy the beast. :(
Nov 2, 2008 10:49 PM

Mar 2007
Dude i love this anime! It's fucking insane, but i hate taku.
Instagram: Luzifurr
Nov 2, 2008 11:27 PM

Jan 2007
man, so many encounters this episode. i love it. and Rimi's looks when Taku grabbed her made me lol.
Nov 3, 2008 12:40 AM

Dec 2007
jonja said:
Dude i love this anime! It's fucking insane, but i hate taku.

What!? Taku is the reason I tune in every week. Well, that and the mindfucks.

Which we got IN SPADES this time around.

I'm definitely going to pick up the visnovel after the show is over, so I can see what kinds of details got left out in the adaptation.
Nov 3, 2008 1:13 AM

Jun 2007
I Still wanna know if the old guy on the side of the road is Taku's older or even true self XD. They always zoom in on him when Taku walks by him. He also sits like Taku when he's having one of his fits.
Nov 3, 2008 3:02 AM

Jun 2008
nice episode

That old guy looks suspicious
Nov 3, 2008 3:18 AM

Feb 2008
Can you please not discuss anything related to the game that hasn't been revealed, even if it's just possible A or B endings. I haven't played the game and don't really want to hear any things that will spoil the ending of the anime. I think some of it has already been spoiled already for me, from the Random Curiosity comments.

That being said, the obvious parts to me and some others, is that the bracelet contains his sword and that the old guy is somehow older Taku.
Rimi is still a complete mystery, she staked a guy but is really nice? WTF?

We seem to have met all of the 6 girls present in the ED also, so I'm hoping things will get even crazier in the next episode. So far it's been a blast.
Nov 3, 2008 3:30 AM

Mar 2008
Another great episode.

I like everything so far and it would be great to be kept in mystery a little bit more, because I get the feeling the solution of everything will be the downfall of this show, but I hope I'm wrong.
Nov 3, 2008 1:27 PM

Apr 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Can you please not discuss anything related to the game that hasn't been revealed, even if it's just possible A or B endings. I haven't played the game and don't really want to hear any things that will spoil the ending of the anime. I think some of it has already been spoiled already for me, from the Random Curiosity comments.

Well guessing that it probably ends in A AA or B isn't a spoiler when you don't know what either ending does, also it's just guessing.

NitroPlusNov 3, 2008 1:30 PM
Nov 3, 2008 3:20 PM

Feb 2008
Even knowing there is more than one ending is spoilerish, IMO. If you have to talk about the game, make a seperate thread and mark it spoilers. But that's just me and maybe I'm being overly sensitive.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be spoiled anyway but I'm hoping my whining may delay it :)
Nov 3, 2008 3:41 PM

Dec 2007
bleh, this show went downhill from ep3. didnt really want any sort of magic to be involved, would have been so cool if it had become some sort of thriller with taku fighting his own self etc. well, thats just me. anyhow, even if i think the show went down, its still really good. the worst thing i can imagine happening now is that taku gets the sword and begins fighting evil or something, i would throw up, srsly
Nov 3, 2008 4:39 PM

Apr 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Even knowing there is more than one ending is spoilerish

You can't be serious. Honestly
Nov 3, 2008 4:52 PM

Feb 2008
NitroPlus said:
kuroshiroi said:
Even knowing there is more than one ending is spoilerish

You can't be serious. Honestly
I don't know man, if possible, I would like to pretend the game doesn't exist. How's that?

Then again, this was probably a pointless struggle from the beginning.
Nov 3, 2008 5:46 PM

Jun 2008
Visual novels always have more than one ending..
Nov 3, 2008 5:47 PM

Sep 2007
Well good job Taku, pretty damn sure you just gave away your sword there.
EDIT: Wait. . .maybe not. . .
J-970Nov 4, 2008 2:03 AM
Nov 3, 2008 7:14 PM

Jun 2007
kuroshiroi said:

That being said, the obvious parts to me and some others, is that the bracelet contains his sword and that the old guy is somehow older Taku.
Rimi is still a complete mystery, she staked a guy but is really nice? WTF?

We seem to have met all of the 6 girls present in the ED also, so I'm hoping things will get even crazier in the next episode. So far it's been a blast.

I'm not sure if anyone's purposely trying to give away the ending. Most of us haven't played the game but pick up all these hints from just watching the anime. It's only normal that we discus these things in the thread that's related to the episode we saw that stuff in. But I agree, spoilers are no fun.
Nov 3, 2008 7:34 PM

Jan 2008
Wonder who the new transfer girl is.
Episode was ok, breast grabbing expected but this wasn't XD
ChiBuki said:
Nov 3, 2008 10:45 PM

Mar 2008
DeathfireD said:
I Still wanna know if the old guy on the side of the road is Taku's older or even true self XD. They always zoom in on him when Taku walks by him. He also sits like Taku when he's having one of his fits.

i thought it might be him too, the voice almost sounded like him a little, but i brushed the thought away and figured that would be kind of off
Nov 4, 2008 12:41 AM

Nov 2007
traed said:
DeathfireD said:

i thought it might be him too, the voice almost sounded like him a little, but i brushed the thought away and figured that would be kind of off

i felt the same way also. maybe that is the evil side of him that is no controlled until he gets the di-sword.
Nov 4, 2008 7:56 AM

Sep 2008
Its getting better n better.
Maybe this series are my third fave this season after one outs n OO.
Taku delusion is very pervert ini this episode XD
Nov 4, 2008 8:19 AM

Jun 2008
LOL, I really can't say anything in here, Cause I already played, and finished the game.
Just some ambiguous hints:
OPEN if you want to!

HAPPY watching Guys, This anime is Genius, well not as genius as the game, because you can't choose your delusions.

For example:
when you meet Ayase (4th episode) you can choose to have a negative delusions that will make Ayase cuts Misumi's Hand.
kaimaxNov 4, 2008 8:31 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 4, 2008 8:24 AM

Jun 2008
Don't spoil things for people D:

It's funny to see people's speculations. especially when they are really wrong
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

2 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
May 30, 11:58 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

98 by hedous »»
May 8, 1:31 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.