Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jul 31, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2016
Never thought Grimlock would confess that easily.
And again, they are killing players like they are trash in real life..
Aug 8, 2016 12:45 PM
Jun 2016
Good episode! :D I thought they resolved it quite quick though. I'm hoping Kirito will become less "I'm awesome and I want to solo" and end up growing warmer towards Asuna.
Aug 17, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2014
The first good episode, although it had some issues that i didn't like, it was at least slightly better than the previous episodes.

But, What the hell they are doing? Side Quests? Show me some main quests and world-building dammit.
Nov 22, 2016 2:30 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
they did a great job planing this but also solving

Dec 25, 2016 5:16 PM

Oct 2013
After reading a bunch of opinions and theories about why Griselda was able to be seen; I am finally satisfied. The best part with my theory is that it can explain all of the "inconsistencies" that the author blatantly put it. Thank goodness that I can appreciate SAO a little more.
Jan 9, 2017 7:56 AM

Jul 2014
Huh, this was actually a pretty good episode.
Mar 11, 2017 5:34 AM

Jan 2017
I loved this episode. The story development of the resolved mystery with ghost is very interesting and funny. Then, Kirito and Asuna try to find good friends whose are keep the great relationship development.

11/10 Scores
May 13, 2017 10:06 AM

Nov 2016
Hmm, didn't buy the mystery vibe. It was just too dull and straight forward.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 3, 2017 11:25 PM

May 2009
This episode's mystery’s construction was utter nonsense. It completely fails according to both Knox's and Van Dine's schools of mystery writing, and doesn’t seem to add much worldbuilding-wise anyway. If people’s equipment were so susceptible to that kind of damage, you could potentially go around stabbing people in the clothing and they wouldn’t know because you don’t feel pain in SAO. Would there be countermeasures in place to ensure that everyone’s clothing was safe in the safe zones? Not to mention that the teleport particles look nothing like the destruction particles so I have no idea what Kirito is talking about. And ghost Griselda’s only purpose in the story was to prove Kirito wrong about ghosts. Just an extremely poorly written piece of work altogether.

Also what's up with Kirito's ridiculous horse entrance? I bet that horses will no longer exist after this episode because the writers will just forget that they're a thing in Aincrad.
Arashi89Jul 4, 2017 12:34 AM
Jul 11, 2017 9:07 PM
Jul 2017
Jantian said:
They resolved it pretty quick :|
Very true... I got pretty confused every once in a while though. :J
Nov 9, 2017 11:00 PM

Nov 2017
I knew it. No way in hell would the explanation for this crap of mystery go beyond some weird psychopath whose motivations are rather plain stupid. So the whole purpose of this investigation was to... sitting and explaining everything to me because I'm an idiot who wouldn't comprehend through the 'show, don't tell'. Yeah, and at the end, you even see the spirit of a dead woman. All to establish a mood that simply didn't hit me. The arc lacks purpose, point and poignance. The antagonist is just a mindless freak and I'm pretty sure I'll likely forget about what happened here in a few amount of episodes. Enough of SAO for today. 2/5
LumsiNov 9, 2017 11:11 PM
Dec 30, 2017 1:31 PM

Jun 2017
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jan 1, 2018 1:40 PM
Nov 2017
Where the fucc that horse come from? It was a fairly decent episode, enjoyed the real life marriage twist, and the start of bonding between the two mains.
Jan 8, 2018 4:10 PM

Aug 2015
Man, this episode was so bad, which is a shame because I liked the previous two. :(
From the lame twist of the murders, to that guy's shitty reason for killing his wife, and then his breakdown when Asuna says one single obvious phrase... it's all was so devoid of... soul, like the creators were just lazy. The twist was bad and all scenes after that were the most obvious ones they could be. Also that ending with the ghost (?) of Griselda appearing felt just like a cheap attempt of an 'emotional' ending.

And of course there's gotta be one villain who is just a psychopath that's always grinning and that kills just because he wants. I'm really tired of these type of characters on every other show.

Hopefully things will get back on track on the bext episodes.
And Asuna is such a good waifu <3

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
May 20, 2018 1:27 AM

May 2018
Unfortunately, this episode wasn't good. Grimlock is just another generic psycho with no real motive when we think about it. He killed Griselda because she changed and wasn't the same as before. I mean, c'mon what a stupid twist.

Also, who is the moron that had the idea of putting Griselda in the end of this episode? It's just stupid and do nothing! Just like @Pleinair said, it looks like a cheap attempt to do an emotional ending and it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure they won't talk about that ever again because it fucks with the concept of the Aincrad. I hope this idiot got fired.
Apr 23, 2019 8:36 AM

Aug 2018
And now SAO is plagued by spooks.
May 16, 2019 11:31 AM

Aug 2017
"I'm willing to bet my virginity that it was Grimlock" LMAO

So, Grimlock is the real culprit while Caynz and Yolko faked their deaths. Nice.

4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 13, 2019 1:41 PM
May 2019
so a husband that has gone insane in sword art online kills his wife because he supposedly can't keep her the way she was in the real world and all it takes for him to drop to his knees and abandon everything he believes was some girl calling him possessive

and then everyone clapped
Oct 4, 2019 1:58 AM

Oct 2009
This episode is overly fast paced. Things resolved too quickly for me to enjoy :|

Villain Grimrock is retarded. First thing, he killed his wife just to keep the sweet old memory of the wife he used to love. Sound so twisted. But then..the story followed by - One second ago, he was laughing without guilt for killing his wife. The next second, Asuna said to him "this is not love, you are just trying to possess your wife bullshit", then the villain started crying for guilt. His mood literally changed like within a few seconds. What happened to twisted love? lolZz

After all that plot, those supposed-to-be-very-angry guild mates carry Grimrock away gently just lidat. The mood feels more like they pity Grimrock rather than angry at him. :| -owhkay-

Also, what's the point of putting Wifey Griselda at the end? to prove SAO really has ghost? lulz
Jun 13, 2020 10:38 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That random ghost part at the end speaks alot about the hate this show recieves.
Aug 13, 2020 9:53 PM

Jun 2020
how does so much happen and at the same time it feels like nothing much happened?????

anyway kirito & asuna moments are so cute

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 25, 2020 12:44 PM

Dec 2018
Yolko and Caynze: Carry out an extremely elaborate and stupid plan so that they can fake their deaths.
Kirirto: "Asuna, check your friends' list".
Asuna: "Yolko is in 19th floor".
Yolko and Caynze: "Bruhhhhhhhhh.......".

So all that and it only took Asuna to check her FRIENDS LIST to find the location of people who were trying to stay hidden by faking death................ok.

Grimlock: "I killed her because she changed...........AHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHH".
Asuna: "blah blah bla bla blah possession".
Grimlock.exe stopped working.

And I thought Naruto's talk no Jutsu was the strongest.

Honestly, this episode and this entire mystery were bad. It wasn't a mystery, this whole thing was a lecture. It was a constant flow of telling us this and that. Well, at least Yolko's booty is safe. Here's hoping for more booty shots of her. So, I have no idea why Asuna is falling in love with Kirito but I am ready for the cringe.
Mar 12, 2021 8:55 AM

Nov 2019
My wife finally became happy and enjoys life. But she seems different then before.. I know! Let’s kill her.
Mar 19, 2021 3:57 AM
Mar 2021
That was an incredibly boring arc. I could not care less about the whole mystery and the only good that I saw come from it was that Kirito and Asuna got closer eventually adding one another.
Nov 15, 2021 6:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
What the, its just a fake after all. Never expect an isekai genre can put so much effort into those mystery murdering case, or rather, they overdid it. Is this a detective show or isekai fantasy adventure? Though, for a second i really thinking they both would marry there already. Guess lets just save it for later. Alright, slow but sure, alright.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 4, 2021 5:47 AM

Jul 2017
This is why SAO isn't a mystery series for the long run, and good for that. This episode felt too straightforward, boring and abrupt with the climax here for Grimlock. It feels like the show's going through the motions only 6 episodes in with stuff that isn't filler but really feels like filler.
Dec 31, 2021 7:25 PM

Apr 2020
The payoff was actually kind of satisfying. How twisted it transpired, man I felt bad for everyone EXCEPT for Grimlock. But then again, Kirito is back magically guessing and showing up at the RIGHT TIME.

And while we're on the topic of marriage, I think that is an interesting concept in SAO. On one hand, you'll be able to love someone on Aincrad. But on the other hand, well you're basically going to die if you're not prepared for your "spouse" killing you...that's a double-edged sword now that I think about it. Anyways, I actually love the episode, and with Asuna convincing Kirito to befriend her...I think it's safe to say that there are BETTER things to come.
Jan 22, 2022 12:47 AM

Aug 2018
The Kirito x Asuna romance is starting to begin I see. Nice episode.

Jan 26, 2022 5:03 PM
Jan 2022
Thought this about action packed MMORPG anime, but turn out to be a detective story for 3 eps straight huh? Meh.
May 25, 2022 8:23 PM

May 2022
blackdarkmist said:
Well at least the conflict from the previous episode has been resolved. Though we do get to see Kirito and Asuna start to grow feelings for each other.

Yep, really nice episode, so nice to see Kirito and Asuna get closer to each other too.
Aug 9, 2022 4:51 PM

Jun 2016
The mystery behind the case has been solved. Kirito and Asuna make a rather odd pairing when it comes to solving crimes. The topic of the episode was obviously 'marriage'. They talked about it a bit, so would expect it to come up again at some point.

Yeah Kirito, slap that horse's ass real good, lol.

Aug 14, 2022 10:03 PM

May 2022
I loved the side story, it is really interesting. Kirito did an awesome job cracking the mystery. crazy and interesting how Yolko and Kains used a teleport crystal at the same time their armor broke to simulate an illusionary avenger. Schmit really needs a break since it was a very stressful situation, crazy how Grimlock took advantage of the situation. we also get a brief introduction to Laughing Coffin, evil murderers that are a big issue within SAO as it makes players even more scared of dying. this story arc was well done
Sep 4, 2022 2:24 PM
Sep 2022
dude was super creepy; interesting that they didn't kill him though. Hope we get to the main story soon
Oct 15, 2022 1:14 PM

Mar 2019
Why is Asuna so fast to attack Kirito every time he says something.

Interesting story, sweet ending but I can't say I expected a complex story.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 22, 2023 7:23 PM
Jan 2023
It was better the the other episodes so far... Still, I hate when they do those cringe emotional moments that last like 3 minutes it's really annoying and if they cut it, it would make no difference to the story at all...
Jan 30, 2023 1:43 PM
Jan 2023
Turns out that the characters they killed off last time, aren't really dead. What a relief.
Jul 13, 2023 12:42 PM

Aug 2019
mystery concluded. i think it was actually pretty smart
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2023 6:50 AM

Jan 2022
Was this just a filler episode? Because I see no purpose to this episode.
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 16, 2023 8:08 AM

Nov 2023
Damn, even in this one there are murder attempts huh. Also, many factions formed
Dec 16, 2023 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Everything - Not a bad episode but nowhere near a good one, right in the middle.

Beginning - It was a bit off-putting for those who came rushing back from episode 5 to find out the conclusion of this arc, because there's a lot going on and not much space to understand everything until Kirito's explanation, which uncovers the whole mystery in a very silly but creative way. The plot that nobody actually died was pretty bad and unfunny, completely taking away the weight of the "death" of all these characters and taking away the hype of a possible conflict between our protagonists and an assassin.

Middle - It was very interesting to introduce the obvious concept of assassin's guilds within SAO, obviously strong people would be hired to kill other people over random disagreements within a game where everything is allowed. But again, a slight hype for nothing since our very powerful edge protagonist only arrived and bluffed by saying that a vanguard troop would arrive that the bloodthirsty assassins had already run away with their tails between their legs, which was quite boring, but left an air of mystery in the air for possible future conflicts with these gangs of lunatics.

Ending - Once again, it was a pretty lame plot with Grimrock killing his own wife for a silly reason, but it was well constructed so it gets points for that. The whole ex-guild getting back together and ending up without any conflict, even though Grimrock literally murdered his wife and guild friend, was too much of a strain on that good-natured relationship that anime characters have, which in my opinion is quite out of touch with reality. But a good part of the episode was saved by the development of Asuna, who isn't being forced to like the protagonist but is gradually getting closer to him, commenting on marriage here, joking and hitting him there, very subtle but interesting. Just that ending with Griselda coming back to say hello, which breaks the idea that we're just in a game where if you die there's no turning back, but they did it in a way that was very natural and sentimentally good, so it wasn't too bad.
Mar 14, 6:31 PM
Jul 2017
Dark and detectivistic theme used in this episode was very moving. I always wanted to live in similar fantasy world and live there without any modern problems like greenhouse gas emissions etc. I just always wanted to live like in SAO.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Yesterday, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.