Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jun 23, 2017 3:18 PM
Jul 2016
She came back as the outfit give by kaito sister was worn by ichika in the end of movie indicating they finished the movie.
Jul 23, 2017 2:58 PM

Apr 2012
FinalFlash18 said:
Lol MIB is a true stuff after all. Lemon looked so cool XD

It was hmmm okay watch since I don't enjoy love polygons at all.

I was going to rate 8 for the episode,
but then that idiotic ending happened which rounded it up 7
But then again I was rooting for Kanna and Ichika was annoying and my least favorite so
I conclude it with an okay 6.

Oh, for the first time I see someone who was rooting for Kanna I did not single out any of the two of them, but it seemed amusing to me that Mio and Canna, in the same situation, get the opposite attitude from fans.

@FMmatron This is the canon in the special. There are very weak hints that Kanna still loves him, but it would be foolish to deny that Ichika and Kaito are the official pair at any open end development. Although...

@Cappuchino Nevertheless, end in the sequel is even more open than in the series. I do not know why they are afraid of making a full-fledged end.
Oct 18, 2017 10:02 AM

Sep 2013
Loved the last scene...and I KNEW Lemon was in the MIB!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 6, 2017 4:14 PM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Dr_Smurph said:

What was bittersweet about it? Ichika comes back.
NO SHE DOES NOT! Maybe for the movie a little but it certainly does not convince much of her coming back. We need OVA that shows us that she comes back to finish the movie and that she stays with Kaito. Else my T_T will not go away for this serie's sadness at how it ended for Kaito x Ichika TBH.

Thanks... i can't stop asking myself why there couldn't be an ova with an happy ending... maybe its cuz im forever alone, and depressive or just dumb... but endings like that are just hitting me in the heart so deep... :( i loved the anime, the story and deeper thoughts behind it... and therefore i understand why you would choose such an ending but still... im sad. so sad :(

No, for real, i think i have to cry myself to sleep tonight >.<
DerVomHimmelDec 6, 2017 4:22 PM

Dec 25, 2017 7:20 AM

May 2017
WTF!WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF ,yeah i know she comes back at the very end but it's not satisfying at all I'm super pissed and that's how you ruin a fucking good anime 😡😠
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2017 6:04 AM

Sep 2009
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
WTF!WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF ,yeah i know she comes back at the very end but it's not satisfying at all I'm super pissed and that's how you ruin a fucking good anime 😡😠

Kinda... still i guess its personal for each an everyone, others might say thats a good ending because thats what could happen, theres not always an happy end, still, i'm on your side :D :D

Dec 28, 2017 6:11 AM

May 2017
DerVomHimmel said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

Kinda... still i guess its personal for each an everyone, others might say thats a good ending because thats what could happen, theres not always an happy end, still, i'm on your side :D :D
yeah i agree with the part that you don't always get the perfect happy end ,but still after building up the anime so good i would have even given it a 9 ,but the ending was kinda meh which ruined my whole experience... though it's my personal opinion ;-)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2018 3:31 AM

Aug 2007
I wish I knew the connections this anime had to Onegai Teacher before watching it. I've never seen Onegai Teacher, so I was not able to appreciate the references towards it.

That being said, I've fallen into the pitfall of "I wanted more out of this but I'm also watching an anime categorized as slice of life." There were some good things about this series, such as the character interactions, but the sci-fi felt pretty forced. The romance was interesting, but the ending fell flat because Ichika came back. What power did Kaito really have against the Space Federation? I know Remon was in the MiB but...

Okay, that whole speech at the end was really heartfelt. We want to make memories and be remembered by others because there is probably not a heaven when we die. So we live our days investing our time with others, falling in love, and pursuing our passions. But it chalks up that bittersweet message when they confirm Ichika did indeed come back. I personally would have thought the ending would have been much more satisfying if Kaito pined after Ichika years later and had to learn to move on. Even though Remon was entertaining, the whole MiB thing really should not have existed, even for comedy. It could have carried so much more weight.

Argh v.v Pretty average anime 5/10
LycanJan 9, 2018 3:34 AM

Jan 9, 2018 7:56 AM

Sep 2009
Lycan said:
I wish I knew the connections this anime had to Onegai Teacher before watching it. I've never seen Onegai Teacher, so I was not able to appreciate the references towards it.

That being said, I've fallen into the pitfall of "I wanted more out of this but I'm also watching an anime categorized as slice of life." There were some good things about this series, such as the character interactions, but the sci-fi felt pretty forced. The romance was interesting, but the ending fell flat because Ichika came back. What power did Kaito really have against the Space Federation? I know Remon was in the MiB but...

Okay, that whole speech at the end was really heartfelt. We want to make memories and be remembered by others because there is probably not a heaven when we die. So we live our days investing our time with others, falling in love, and pursuing our passions. But it chalks up that bittersweet message when they confirm Ichika did indeed come back. I personally would have thought the ending would have been much more satisfying if Kaito pined after Ichika years later and had to learn to move on. Even though Remon was entertaining, the whole MiB thing really should not have existed, even for comedy. It could have carried so much more weight.

Argh v.v Pretty average anime 5/10

WHAAAAAT ONEGAI TEACHER IS LIFE <3 :D

Jan 18, 2018 7:00 AM

Feb 2015
Ending was really satisfying, I felt like there was a bit too much sci-fi the last couple of episodes but other than that it was a good show. 7/10
Mar 3, 2018 6:18 PM
Nov 2017
FUCK SHE CAME BACK!!!! I'm sure this a 7.6 because some people didn't understand SHE CAME BACK because she was wearing the souvenir onee-chan got for her as well as the "your ship broke...again?" GOD I AM SO HAPPY I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A TRAGEDY WITH ITS CURRENT RATING!
Mar 27, 2018 3:12 PM
Aug 2017
she comeback at the end. BUT DONT KNOW HOW. WTF
Apr 12, 2018 7:45 PM

May 2014
alecm122 said:
FUCK SHE CAME BACK!!!! I'm sure this a 7.6 because some people didn't understand SHE CAME BACK because she was wearing the souvenir onee-chan got for her as well as the "your ship broke...again?" GOD I AM SO HAPPY I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A TRAGEDY WITH ITS CURRENT RATING!
We know she comes back, but that's just not a satisfying ending for me at all the way that it is done.
J0HN_L0CKEApr 12, 2018 7:48 PM
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Apr 12, 2018 8:51 PM
Nov 2017
J0HN_L0CKE said:
alecm122 said:
We know she comes back, but that's just not a satisfying ending for me at all the way that it is done.
yeah I thought they could've had a more conclusive ending, but at least you know they got together, I recommend u watch the ova if you liked ova
Apr 14, 2018 7:51 AM

Nov 2013
I really liked this anime! Overall a good ending to the series even though it might seem like a sad ending, the last few seconds give you some hope. Very likable characters, i got attached to them very fast. I feel kinda sad for Kanna but thats what sadly happens with love triangles. Tetsurou and Mio were my favourite characters since the start especially Mio who is super cute (that body though) and got the best development in the series. I shipped them so hard from the beginning!
I wanted to give this 8/10 because they didnt progress the romance between Mio and Tetsurou but when i saw the OVA i was really happy that they did the one thing that i was missing from the main series so overall with the OVA 9/10 :)
Kakuja21Sep 21, 2018 1:17 PM
May 19, 2018 8:47 AM

Apr 2016
Nooooo nooo noo this can't be the end..They can't leave the story like this..Ichika and Kaito should be together :( :(

Oct 12, 2018 9:24 PM

Aug 2017
Yumekichi11 said:
I am PLATINUM MAD that Ichika was taken by the stupid rescue pod. That Kaito could not do anything other than cry and that nothing was done to save Ichika.
Yeah Katio was a wimp and film dweeb. Weak MC. No reason for Ichika to have liked him.
May 9, 2019 4:50 PM
May 2019
well it was happy ending after all and i stil thing that it have connection with onegai sensei but i not get the prof for my theory about connection/shared universe betwen oneagi sensei and ano natsu. i disapointed a little bit but the happy ending make it slightly worth it
May 23, 2019 1:54 PM

May 2016
Remon chan saved the day at the end she was definitely the best girl of the show.

It's been a long time since I watched such a bittersweet beautiful finale like this. 8/10

and that bite sweet film when they played it really broke my heart.
Dec 19, 2019 1:08 AM

Feb 2018
What the ending? He meet ichika senpai?
Feb 24, 2020 1:54 AM
Dec 2018
But didn't in the very end we saw a film that they made with the alien girl wearing the clothes that the MC sister gave him
Dec 25, 2020 12:02 PM

Aug 2008
Forgettable show overall but I do feel bad for Kanna. She had no chance though was clearly the proper pick. Too bad some alien chick shows up and takes her crush away. Unfortunately none of these characters made me feel anything, tried too hard with person a liking b who likes c who likes d. All of the secondary characters of course get nothing out of the experience but generic "what a summer!". Pfft.
Feb 22, 2021 2:40 AM

Feb 2020
The series was good and enjoyable. But was not as good as it's predecessor please teacher but still better than please twins atleast.

There were hints of some sort of connection with please franchise and this series especially since they where showing similarities between remon and ichigo from please teacher and message from ancestor. But overall I feel like they were planning to release this as a sequel to please franchise and then they changed their decision at last min or something like that. Overall it still appears as a standalone series despite the faint hints.

I was kind of disappointed with the ending especially since they released a extra special episode. They went all out for please teacher in the special episode, so I was hoping the same for this series special too. But they didn't even go half way, the special was kind of a pointless extra which just ended with a faint hints. The series ending was more conclusive than that special.

Overall still a nice addition from please teacher creators
AdampkFeb 22, 2021 2:43 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 11, 2021 2:29 AM
Nov 2020
Oh my GOD !! She came back. That last scene wasn't supposed to be in the original movie. LESSSSS GOOOOO !!! TT
Mar 8, 2022 2:22 AM

Aug 2020
the ending did not satisfy me.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 28, 2022 10:38 AM

Aug 2014
This is after watching all 12 episodes and the OVA:

AnoNatsu was enjoyable, but not for the most part. I do wish the anime was shorter, maybe around 10 episodes, to speed things up. This anime just got to a point where I just didnt care for anything, or it just felt too silly to take serious or get immerse in the story.

I did enjoy the summer setting in the country setting; Ive always enjoyed those settings in anime.

And they were mostly not stuck inside a school, which is a plus.

The male MC is fun to follow around. Actually, all the characters had a plus to them, so thats good.

I also really liked the shorthair girl. Shes like an attractive version of Taiga from Toradora. I wanted shorthair girl to win, but its not like the male MC is some sort of prize either.

But once the anime got in the second half, whether is the beach episodes or getting too "alien", it sort of ruined whatever immersion the anime had in me. Once they arrived at the beach, the anime lost its spark for the rest of the way.

This anime is memorable because its done by JC Staff, and it has connections to Please Teacher, and some Anohana and Toradora connections due to some physical similarities.  But on its own, at the end of the day, its just a forgettable anime, especially as the anime gets into the later episodes after episode 5.
oooo3333Mar 27, 11:25 AM
Jul 12, 2022 8:08 AM

Nov 2020
so MIB really does exist after all

Aug 6, 2022 2:56 AM

Jun 2017
Painfully average rom-com. The only thing different about this was the alien stuff. But even that was superficial at best. I am pretty sure I will forget the whole plot in a year. 6/10.
Aug 26, 2022 2:26 AM
May 2022
no way, why did she had to leave
Aug 27, 2022 1:32 AM

Mar 2017
This ending had Toradora! written all over it. 10/10.
Aug 30, 2022 7:12 AM

Nov 2016
Honestly the first 6-7 episodes are so bad in terms of story telling, full of clichés, the main characters are stupid af and the comedy is just full ecchi or the main character fantasizing about being with someone.

Apart from that I liked somehow the last episodes, not all of them, making the Men in Black appear and be a real thing and also make Lemon part of it was so bullshit, the whole final scene was bullshit af.

The best part was obviously the animation, music and the nice drawings, the VA were also very good. That said, I didn't expect this romance to be this bad, and much less to have space shit on it. 5/10 just because Lemon had the same VA as Kusanali from Genshin and somehow both have a similar personality, she was the only worth watching the whole anime.

(Edit: I also liked how they didn't have to explain every little thing for the spectators to know how some characters felt, also like that they used the support characters through all the anime. Sadly, not a single one of them was important enough to have a conclusion to their problems.)
AlvaritoterreosAug 30, 2022 7:22 AM
Nov 6, 2022 12:23 PM
May 2022
Honestly a very good episode where many things came together, even though the ending maybe wasnt the best outcome and it was very shocking it was still very good
Jun 6, 2023 7:13 PM

May 2019
I've watched around 400 full series of anime, and this one problably is the most forgettable.

- Cliché RomCom, Stupid love "triangle", the most uninteresting aliens ever, and an incomplete ending (with an OVA that adds nothing)

Man i skipped 4 episodes, straight from 2nd to 7th (because 8th one had more comments in this forum so i got curious) and i see i miss NOTHING.

Anyway, maybe if it was one my 1st anime series it would be more appealing.
Rob7Jun 7, 2023 2:49 AM
Jul 7, 2023 8:56 AM

Dec 2022
Great final episode! Going to miss this show!
Jul 8, 2023 6:24 AM
Oct 2021
Ahh verryy good last episode
Feb 29, 4:56 PM

Jul 2023
An episode full of action. Remon as well as Satoshi are MIBs.

It's ambiguous when the final scene was taken. Remon implies she has to return. Perhaps she did, but it's still possible they had filmed it prior to this episode's chase.

It still makes you wonder if Mizuho-sensei was their ancestor.

Anyway, without the OVA where I expect Ichika to return, the ending is bittersweet.
Mar 8, 2:19 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Nagi no Asukara's Op and ED artists collab, the "Ano" at the start and the same director on board, the Toradora-like ending — okay, this was a winning formula! And I'm glad it definitely delivered on that. It's a bonus to know that it's a literal continuation of Onegai Teacher, I'll definitely check that out sometime. If that monologue somewhere around the climax area really was the VA from the old series, I know I'll fall in love with this franchise more!

Decent tears, very heartwarming and for a romance geek like me, this is exactly what I was craving. There was a lot going on in the series, from pure absurdity (Men in Black is pure gold) to solid ecchi moments to tearjerkers to the ups and downs of the love polygon and everything in between, it felt very genuine and it's just a pleasure to see characters taking action on their feelings. And the summer vibes! So relaxing and fitting.

I see that a lot of people didn't like the comedy but honestly for me, it felt very anime-like and that's not always a plus, but it worked for this series a lot. In terms of the characters, it was lovely to get a holistic impression of them and that just makes me feel that they're really admirable. All of them had human elements to them and the growth was fabulous to watch. We didn't get much of Remon's character but that was obviously the point, lmao. Hopefully, the OVA will shed some more light on her. But I'm almost certain it won't.

Looks like the incomplete movie was completed after all and the Bolivian clothing, that's good enough for me. It's not the at-your-face kind but had a unique representation. The movie just being a compilation of random moments that hold significant meaning to the characters was a great touch, that's why we love the cameras! With Japanese media, you can't walk in expecting a happy ending, lol. It wasn't nearly as well set up as Anohana and would've just left a sour taste instead, given how similar the shows are.

Solid 8/10 from here! Ah, I want to watch another love polygon now, lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 9, 6:34 AM
Jun 2022
masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» Anyone still a fan?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

19 by samuraibuss »»
Mar 22, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 23, 2012

192 by ALYXVNDER_ »»
Mar 2, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 19, 2012

189 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2012

185 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tenshiholic - Mar 5, 2012

277 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.