Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jul 14, 2012 12:51 PM

Feb 2012
Well, amazing episode, yet again!

Yukki manning up a bit, I'm glad, I just hope he doesn't kill Yuno. OR if he does, he brings her back alongside with his parent.
Jul 16, 2012 11:46 PM

Jul 2011
I don't know if it's just a cultural barrier or what, but if my Dad kills my Mom, I'd stab him or at the very least, disown the asshole. Not just "Hey let's live together after you get out of jail for killing my fucking MOTHER. You know, start brand spanking new, you know, without my mother, the very same one you stabbed."
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Jul 24, 2012 8:17 PM
Feb 2008
It was absolutely hilarious how Yuno just walked away when the cop was talking to her and kinda crazy how Yuki went into full murder mode. Show just keeps getting zanier and zanier!
Jul 30, 2012 10:02 AM

Jul 2012
It was great to see Yuno's past.
Also that parts with bunny costume was funny as hell.
Jul 31, 2012 5:26 AM

Feb 2012
Uh oh. I think this must be the first time they revealed the extent of the powers that the winner might have. I don't mind the inconsistencies and plot holes, but I'm surely not going to be happy if they go for a reset button ending: all this drama and bad things happening and then at the end everything is made all right. If they weren't lying about what the winner can do, it wouldn't matter at all if Yuno or whoever dies since with the god's power Yuki could just resurrect anyone he pleases, possibly even make Yuno sane by making her past more normal, and everyone will live happily ever after. It makes the whole plot seem pointless if in the last episode everything can be healed with tiny balls of light or whatever.

I'm actually surprised that nobody else has commented on this. It was only one scene split into two parts in the episode (Yuki requesting his mum is resurrected), but to me that seemed like the most significant revelation of the episode. Of course it was possible Murmur and Deus were lying about what the winner can do, in which case that might make a decent twist, Yuki killing everyone and finding out it was all for nothing. Or they could also go for an ending like "It was all just Yuki's delusion" but I guess that would make people even angrier.

(This is all speculation, I haven't read the manga nor have I been spoiled regarding this anime)
Aug 4, 2012 1:36 PM

May 2010
SO basically I think this kid is going to become God and kill everyone and then bring everyone to life again
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 5, 2012 12:22 AM

May 2012
DraconisMarch said:
Wasabi said:
My god, this show has some of the worst inconsistencies. And people whine about Guilty Crown being terrible.

So Yukiteru knows that his dad killed mommy dearest and it's totally cool cause y'know, his dad wanted to see the stars one last time and apologized for it. Hell, he even says he has no regrets. I don't fucking know... maybe killing your ex-wife is a regret? No? Oh, okay. And lol at Yukiteru FINALLY doing something on his own. Holy fuck, what a long ass wait that was. Too bad it took him this long to actually start growing a set, he's still a terrible crybaby. If anything, his character evolution is even worse than Shu's.

And really, are the police really this fucking incompetent? Nishijima finds bodies at Yuno's house and he fucking doesn't even arrest her? Instead he's just 'LOL LET'S GO GET SOME COFFEE YUNO WHILE I INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR DEAD PARENTS AND THIS MYSTERY BODY THAT YOU PROCURED'. How much influence does this moron even have to keep so many cops from spilling the beans all over this girl?
Agree on all accounts, except for Yuki's character evolution being worse than Shu's. At least Yuki is a consistent character.

Worth watching just to see Yuki stab a dude and use another as a human shield.
Yea, like seriously. I gotta say, the number of plot holes in this series are just so amazing that I can't be bothered by them anymore. I found out long ago that Yukiteru's stupidity knows no bounds. Even if he's just fourteen years old, it doesn't make sense for one to be THAT darn clueless. Not after all that he had been through. Repeatedly being fooled, backstabbed and many more. And our MC's reaction to all that?
Let's all be friends. *smiles*
Or perhaps, "Let's watch the stars together, dad. You killing mom isn't that big of a deal now, is it?" He got over it in like lol? A few minutes? At that time, he hasn't thought of becoming God to resurrect anyone yet, no? So how can he accept the fact that his dad killed his mother that easily and even agreed to live happily with him? What nonsense.

And lol, at least Shu from Guilty Crown knows when's the time to grow up. When the time calls for it, he actually does something. But Yukiteru? Nohh, he basically stood there and screamed Yuno! throughout eighteen episodes. He never learns, now does he? This is the first time that he actually did something on his own.

Mehh, okay. Truth to be told, if one can ignore all the trolling that this series has to offer, then yea, the show is still acceptable. I personally find it to be okay- excluding all the "LOL, seriously?" every now & then.
Cheers.
Aug 5, 2012 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
YES!!! Yukis a killing machine now!

Oh and if it gets down to yuki in yuno in the end (which is probably going to happen) Couldnt yuki kill yuno, finish the game, become god and bring is mom dad and yuno back to life? idk just an idea
EL. PHY. CONGROO.

Sep 5, 2012 5:59 PM

Nov 2011
Haha, Yuki fell into the same fate as the fourth did. I WANT TO BE KAMISAMA SO I CAN REVIVE MY LOVED ONES!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 8, 2012 7:25 PM

Jul 2012
Yuno's family remember me in my childhood ....
Sep 14, 2012 11:33 AM

Apr 2011
rofl so Yukki goes after the girl that looks exactly like his mom ?
yeah, okay.
Sep 26, 2012 2:54 PM
Jul 2012
This episode sucks.
Begining worst seconds i wasted in my entire life.
Why would you forgive your dad? I swear he is stupid yet again.
1/5
LegendGoldDarkSep 26, 2012 2:58 PM
Sep 28, 2012 5:01 PM

Mar 2012
Yukki has THE worst luck
Sep 30, 2012 4:29 AM

Nov 2011
Here I was, finally being able to properly cry for the nicest character, Yuki's mom's death and the 7ths story because that bastard father was finally killed. Then comes Murmur in a bunny suit, making me laugh despite the first tears evoked from this anime series. So now both Yuno and Yuki are orphans. Unable to forget their emotions... God, their emotions...

I don't know why people are complaining about this or that. It's well presented for anime, arguably one of the top. At least I'm enjoying it. I don't usually like certain elements Mirai Nikki encompasses, yet I'm totally hooked. Can't wait to see the last few episodes. And now to go to sleep, haha.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Oct 2, 2012 9:38 PM

May 2012
So cute how he couldn't kill Yuno at the end.
Oct 3, 2012 2:43 PM

May 2012
Quite an interesting back story episode and as well a dramatic episode in the end even if Yuno is a crazy bitch she's cute as fuck!
Nov 22, 2012 3:16 AM

Jul 2010
It is weird how Yuki forgave his dad that fast but he is not the type to really hate others i guess. I have to cut the dude some slack though i mean he lost his mom and dad back to back that's rough.

Either way im picking up this show after putting it on hold for a while and im glad i did. The thing i liked about this episode is that it gives Yuki some purpose now he actually wants to win to save his parents, before he was just trying to stay alive. I like that he actually killed somebody and finally took action, it will be interesting to see how he progresses now....
Nov 22, 2012 5:41 AM

Aug 2012
Fullmetal51 said:
It is weird how Yuki forgave his dad that fast but he is not the type to really hate others i guess. I have to cut the dude some slack though i mean he lost his mom and dad back to back that's rough.

Dont forget that Murmur told him he can save his parents by becaming god, so that make him do decision like that
Dec 5, 2012 1:47 AM

Sep 2012
just gotta say, yuki's first crush looked like his mother lol
yuno is so funny lmao
his dad died, saw it coming, didnt really care, he's a bastard
yuki finally becoming a man.
Dec 16, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2011
yukki finally does something for himself all it took was both his parents dying

good job yukki
Jan 22, 2013 1:40 AM

Nov 2011
I cannot believe I took a hiatus from anime halfway through this series. Amazing show. Glad I'm back.
Jan 23, 2013 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
He finally does something.
Jan 29, 2013 9:28 PM
Dec 2011
The background information was nice to get.

It's about time that Yukki is manning up. Shame that it took both his parents dieing to do so. :l
Feb 6, 2013 5:31 PM

Oct 2011
Knowing your father killed your mother without a reason
> still treating him like a good guy, wanting to live together with him.. makes sense xD

At least Yukki finally killed someone..

But his new aim.. becoming god to revive the parents. I guess much more stupidity can't get into ones head. It wouldn't change the fact that his father is a total fag. And how can he ever forgive him for killing his mother? o.O

Though it's sad to see that he wants to kill Yuno. He really does not deserve her love <.<

Yuno's past is really sad :( I was quite happy to see her parents in the cage xD
Mar 25, 2013 10:31 AM

Apr 2011
so his dad tries to kill him, then kills his mom

then gets a telescope and says he has no regrets

then yuki forgives him

what in the fuck
May 28, 2013 4:04 PM

Jul 2009
wow been awhile since i last watch the last episode (2 weeks)

damn exams but it's summer time now!!!

love Yuno's yandere smile!!

those suckers don't know the true Yuno XD

Yuno in a bunny suit!!!!

fail confession by Yuki :P

poor Yuno getting abuse as a child :(

guess the parents didn't see it coming

i actually thought this was a flashback since they Yuno and Yuki weren't talking to each other.

then again when i saw he had Yuki had all those posters as well as the diary phone it was definitely the present time

i thought for a second his scumbag father would play another dirty trick of him, then he says his sorry out of a sudden and has no regrets?!?!

wtf!!!!?!?! and why the hell did he wanted the phone in the first place?

you know what it's good your fucking dead. pisses me off with douchebags like this.

still love his voice(Takehito Koyasu) he should have stop Za Warudo!!!!

such a shame Yuno is willing to die for Yuki so much, despite him not caring about her one bit :(

how can you resist Yuno!!?!?!

Murmur and Yuno in a bunny suit!!

next episode here we come!
Jun 1, 2013 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
At least now we know why Yuno became a psycho. Just because she cant become an elite student you lock her up in a cage? Those scumbag parents deserved to die in that same cage.
And finally we see Yukki murdering someone in a proper way. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Jun 17, 2013 6:04 AM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Man, my opinion of Yuno keeps changing. I go from hating the fuck out of her to loving her. It's going to be interesting to see what happens within the next 7 episodes as between Yuno and Yuki.

Jul 9, 2013 12:25 PM

Mar 2013
Nice to know more about Yuno's past.
Jul 18, 2013 11:45 AM
Apr 2008
Finally Yuki realized something useful.
Jul 19, 2013 5:58 PM

May 2013
so its because of yuno's parents yuno became psycho and finally yuki killed some people badass style
Aug 5, 2013 4:54 AM

Jan 2013
I hope Yuki finds out Yuno's past too, not just us.
Also I wonder who the 3rd dead person is.
Aug 12, 2013 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
Wow. Yukii has to be one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in an anime..and anime characters are freaking atrocious to bear. There are always characters that annoy the f*** outta me, but Yukii takes the cake! What a pathetic loser. Soooooo it's cool for your mom to die, but not your dad. There is so much I have to say about this..but at this point he isn't even worth the effort. Yuno, you're still the best character in the show, don't worry. Kill everybody around you, then as god, revive Yukii with a spine please then live happily ever after.
Banishment, this world!
Sep 1, 2013 11:18 PM

Jul 2013
This was a wonderful episode.I'm glad we finally started getting some background on Yuno's past.It begins to explain why she is such a(n) awesome yandere.I love that scene where Yuno was dressed as the rabbit lol.On realizng that 'Rabbit' was trying to stop Yuki from giving Moe the love letter,ironically he becomes more motivated lol.I also noticed that when she's in kick ass psycho mode,her voice sounds different but when she's thinking of Yuki she sounds very high pitched
and girly.
I didn't really appreciate Yuki's response towards his father coming home.His behaviour
seems a bit strange but then again he is Yuki's father nonetheless

On to next episode!
Incr3dibl3Sep 1, 2013 11:23 PM
Sep 7, 2013 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode. Yukiteru finally did something useful, although I doubt he will really kill Yuno. Also it was nice to see Yuno's past.
Sep 25, 2013 4:01 AM

Jul 2013
*At the court case
"Yes, I admit I killed my wife, but how about we all go look at some stars?"
"Courtroom breaks into tears and pardons him"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2013 7:42 AM

Aug 2013
Become God Yukkii!!!!! And then revive all the cool diary holders like 4th, 6th and the two 7s >:D

ROFL Yuno's sabotage while in that bunny suit and that chase in the "Backstage Future Diary" X3

Full on grinning when Yukkii went bad ass mode against those bad guys, too bad he barfed afterwards...

"I'll be ready to die for you, at any time. Because that's my future." Such a nice scene, Yukkii's a lucky man to have someone so devoted to him :D
Sep 30, 2013 9:17 AM
Feb 2011
Is it just me or does it seem odd that when Masumi Nishijima questions Yuuno, he just lets her go? He stated that they found three skeletons in her backyard and two of them were her parents. Shouldn't she be arrested?
Oct 8, 2013 10:58 PM
Oct 2013
great episode... but what about the third skeleton?
Nov 4, 2013 2:22 AM

Jul 2013
Looovveeeddd it! This episode was like the ones at the beginning which made me fall for this anime. The sudden mood switch from humor to crazy as killing. Yuno in a bunny suit and that little kid with this mum had me rolling with laughter. Then Yuki goes on a crazy killing rampage (bout frickin time) after both his parents are dead so now he finally has a reason to become a God. It was also the only time which Yuki had a reason to cry.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Nov 4, 2013 11:59 AM

Aug 2009
Good thing Yuki's dad died.
Also, stupid Yuki, you shouldn't forgive your mother's killer so easily! Rather, revenge her!

Nishijima and Yuno...just lol. But guess you just gotta ignore these things you enjoy the story :-)

Btw, imho, overall the manga was better than the anime so far, the drawings just had more emotional impact and better pace. But still, anime isn't bad, either.
Let's see how it continues :-D
Dec 17, 2013 2:21 AM

Nov 2013
Glad to see some of Yuno's backstory. She's still mental though and I don't like her.
Can't believe Yukiteru was about to forgive his dad - he killed your mother dumbass! What is wrong with show's main cast? I sure hope they don't get any worse.
Dec 19, 2013 1:52 AM

Sep 2012
That's deep.
Dec 21, 2013 4:48 PM

Dec 2010
I admit it, the episode was fantastic.

I guess that in the end Yuno did kill her parrents.. Up to now I was thinking some burglar did it and then she killed the burglar, but now her insanity is more relevant.

And Yiki forgave his father just like this. Ri-i-i-i-i-ight.

Wasabi said:
My god, this show has some of the worst inconsistencies. And people whine about Guilty Crown being terrible.

So Yukiteru knows that his dad killed mommy dearest and it's totally cool cause y'know, his dad wanted to see the stars one last time and apologized for it. Hell, he even says he has no regrets. I don't fucking know... maybe killing your ex-wife is a regret? No? Oh, okay. And lol at Yukiteru FINALLY doing something on his own. Holy fuck, what a long ass wait that was. Too bad it took him this long to actually start growing a set, he's still a terrible crybaby. If anything, his character evolution is even worse than Shu's.

And really, are the police really this fucking incompetent? Nishijima finds bodies at Yuno's house and he fucking doesn't even arrest her? Instead he's just 'LOL LET'S GO GET SOME COFFEE YUNO WHILE I INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR DEAD PARENTS AND THIS MYSTERY BODY THAT YOU PROCURED'. How much influence does this moron even have to keep so many cops from spilling the beans all over this girl?
Wasabi said:

Haha, I agree 100% with you here.

Wasabi said:
If anything, his character evolution is even worse than Shu's.
You gotta check Shinji then.
Jan 3, 2014 10:53 PM

Nov 2013
I was all excited thinking that Yuki was gonna turn all badass and kill everyone but had to go back to his old pussy self and start crying. What a disaster of a character.

Jan 22, 2014 9:29 PM
Mar 2012
Yukkii has got to be the worst anime character ever. If his lying, sociopathic father kills his mother in cold blood, hey, that's cool, they'll be best buds once he gets out of prison. Kill his dad, though, and you activate berserk mode.

Seriously?

This series is still great because Yuno is one of the most consistently entertaining anime characters I've seen in a long time, but Yukkii seriously sucks big time.

Also, off-topic, am I the only person who has been getting serious Shinji/Kaworu vibes from Yukkii and Akise?
RalizahJan 22, 2014 9:33 PM
Feb 3, 2014 2:49 PM
Jun 2013
"AHHH why am I being harassed by a furry?!?" I'm sorry, but that cracked me up. Watching Yuno run around in that angry bunny suit. XD
Feb 3, 2014 11:28 PM

Dec 2008
There isn't episode 17 discussion so I'll say it here.
Fuck Yuki and Yuno.
Mar and Ai are best couple T_T
Feb 12, 2014 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Finally episode about Yuno's past. I thought it was something far worse that happened to her, it still doesn't excuse her actions for killing both her parents. Also was the third body the girl Yuki loved? I'm starting to like Yuno a lot less now.

Lol he starts talking with his mother's killer like nothing happened. Seems like he can't stop acting moronic for just one episode. So in one moment he forgave this asshole for all his sins even though he tried to kill him and killed his mother? Well now they're both orphans. I'm laughing so hard now at the end, Yuki is gonna become god, he will of course succeed, cause he's so badass now. You know, using human shields, i bet soon he will start dodging bullets, like Yuno, nice.

Only thing I liked were parts of their talk at the end, seems like Yuno is prepared to die, wonder if she was telling the truth though.

Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
There isn't episode 17 discussion so I'll say it here.
Fuck Yuki and Yuno.
Mar and Ai are best couple T_T

Agreed.
Mar 4, 2014 6:51 AM
Aug 2013
Hey, awesome episode, but there's just one thing that keeps troubling me, when yuki goes badass mode, how's the song called when it's playing?
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.