Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2017 7:41 AM

May 2015
This episode was just too crazy! I don't know what else to say!
Nov 2, 2017 11:25 AM

Sep 2012
Aniki1990 said:
Everyone's bitch out Ren. Guys, they're not omniscient! They may be supernatural, but they don't know every little thing that goes on around them. It's not Ren's fault Juri decided to run and stop in the middle of the road. That's why they do investigations of the clients. Only Ai seems to be the one who knows what happens without being told. Or is at least very perceptive. The three of them seem to be getting a bit more involved with the clients this season than in the last, or are at least getting more screen time.

i agree

he did hes job what is investigating client & the target
Jan 13, 2018 8:32 AM

Oct 2015
pyrotek8 said:
I seriously hate these forced endings. She was standing in the middle of the street for a good 4-5 seconds before getting hit. What idiot is driving too fast to stop in that time in a city?

lol beats me.

OT: That Juri is a fucking creep. Mari is a creep as well to remain so loyal to someone like that, but I get that love comes in all tastes and forms.
Jun 8, 2019 7:05 AM

Jun 2017
WTF, going by that ending, I don't know what to say, I don't know which one of them is more retarded than the other, they really are dumb & dumber.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 15, 2019 12:52 PM

Sep 2012
jimmy2027 said:
I really hate the way Juri does things.....really, she is just abusing her friendship and just trying to control her friend.... what is wrong with talking to other people for just a moment? I had similar situation before, my friend ignored me because I talked to someone he doesn't like, and for me I also ignored him...that is the best way of handling it!! I do not want to befriend with ego. This is not friendship, it is called friend domination. I am sick of that!!

did u hurt/betray him? well she did, yes she over reacted, but different ppl react differently and it was about more then just friendship, it was w8 game untill yuri comes to her senses, but ended like this, i understand both girls, was it wrong what she did yes it was but hurt ppl are nit alway rational and can become bitter like her
Jan 23, 2021 7:11 AM

Jul 2013
I can't believe how no one has mentioned this episode was basically a Mean Girls / Hell Girl crossover. Cut up pictures, a picture album, "are you in love with her?" vibes, one of the girls gets hit by a bus.

I felt like it was Mean Girls before the bus even showed up.
Jan 30, 2021 9:57 AM

Mar 2019
Damn, I hated this episode because of how dumb it was, but that ending was kinda good. Everything happened just for the plot and that was what made me not like it. How she got hit by the truck, how she hugged Ren right as Juri (more like Yuri) saw them, even though she has only talked with Ren 2 times.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 18, 2021 2:49 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
It's one thing to fight over the stupidest things, it's another to send people and yourself to hell over the stupidest things

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Aug 12, 2021 3:18 PM

Jul 2017
I swear episodes like these are why I just can't give this show a passable rating. The last episode was building a bit of momentum for me, and then it's followed up by just a stupid ass episode like this, and it's depressing how this isn't the first terrible and over-the-top episode that was featured in this franchise. Episodes like these are better off not making it on air, while condensing the season to at least a cour or an 18 ep series at least. That Mari-Juri friendship wasn't even emotionally distressing to watch, it was just laughably wacky with the abusive nature and awful twists that took place in said episode too. And once again, the concept of sending someone to hell over such a dumb thing is what makes me not want to take this show seriously at all.
Sep 7, 2022 12:43 PM

Jan 2020
I don't like the implications of Ai's gang being able to interfere with the case. That takes away any kind of neutrality there is to it.

Sure, he did not intent for it to escalate that way, but he still caused the outcome.
Without his interference Yuri would have never pulled the string and the two of them would have gotten back together.

If they can do that much, then what is stopping them from escalating situations all the time? Only their morality it seems.

Not to mention that Yuri's hatred must have been completely gone, don't know if Mari's hatred counts to fulfill the wish.

The twist ending this time around is almost as bad as the one with the mother commiting suicide so the daughter will not pull the string, which she wasn't going to do in the first place.
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
Oct 21, 2022 12:56 PM

Sep 2018
This episode was something else. So many unintentionally funny moments. Juri getting her foot broken in a Vietnam War-era punji stick trap in the middle of her school, her over-the-top obsessiveness, the hilarious way the car came out of nowhere and sent her flying. Let's not forget this all-time great line, either: "What I broke wasn't her foot, but her heart!" Second funniest episode of the season so far, after the guy who thought he was destined for incest, so crossdresses to seduce his sister's boyfriends into breaking up with her.

Although certain episodes here can actually be pretty good, I have a feeling it'll be this type of episode I remember the most.
Nov 12, 2022 5:25 PM
Dec 2017
this was a really messed up episode

May 24, 2023 4:42 PM

Sep 2017
Wait, so she committed suicide right after? God, these episodes are getting weirder every time.
I was also originally going to comment "Rest in piss. Smokin' that Juri pack" but the friend just had to be such an idiot
Edit: Judging by the PV piece, we're gonna have another backstory episode next. One that doesn't involve any vengeance being taken.
خ
Nov 8, 2023 3:23 PM

Dec 2017
The mixed reviews on this one are interesting. I really loved it, perhaps because I love obsessive love stories, but I thought this ending was beautiful.
Dec 4, 2023 12:21 AM
Jan 2013
I can't believe how frustrating this episode was. Ren was repeatedly warned not to meddle too much, and it could have been a happy ending if not for his interference. I'm a really big hater of him in this episode. he didn't even feel responsible for the cause he had done. Just stop Ren just fking stop!
nrrc102Mar 25, 6:53 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 30, 2008

82 by Violet_Midnight »»
Apr 27, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 18, 2008

66 by Violet_Midnight »»
Apr 25, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MEGATRON - Jul 23, 2008

64 by Violet_Midnight »»
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

so_addictive - Apr 22, 2008

85 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:23 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 8 Discussion

figure8life - Jul 20, 2009

46 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 24, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.