Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Baccano! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 13, 2020 7:52 AM

Aug 2017
That ending with Isaac and Miria was funny

Anyway this was pretty decent, main serie was better but this was still fun to watch.
Jul 15, 2020 6:06 PM

Jan 2014
i liked this a lot more than the actual series lol! it was more narrow in focus so i could actually understand what was happening. also all my ships came to fruition i love it <3 vino is great and jacuzzi is so cute

also love how they basically told us the story didn't end and to keep imaging the world of baccano :) so sweet 7/10 for me! would be higher but i wasn't a fan of the first special (the monkey wrench guy is super boring/annoying)
Jul 28, 2020 12:42 AM

Aug 2012
This specials is much easier to understanding and watch as compared to the previous.

We need more Vino and Chane moment
Mar 20, 2021 2:54 PM

Feb 2020
Graham Specter is definitely a shitty character, I wanted vino to beat the shit out of him. oh well...

all's well that ends well.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

May 30, 2021 5:51 AM
Aug 2020
So Jaccuzi pulled an Odeon from Yu gi Oh to make his childhood friend feel better, what a guy!
Jul 3, 2021 5:53 PM

Aug 2017
Better conclusion than the TV series. Several questions were answered. 7/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 22, 2021 3:04 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Took me 2 years to finish this, after Baccano anime, not that this was bad, just got sidetracked.

Thus had some difficulty recalling most characters' context, but it was still a fun OVA sequel.
Guess if I want to know more I really need to go for the LN, not a problem but it is a pity there was never a follow-up for such an ingenious series.
Dec 6, 2021 4:03 AM

Mar 2013
Rachel is really cute in this episode and Cuez's screech is... XD

Claire really is one heck of a stalker... O: and one heck of a badass character.
Chane is also one heck of a babe.

We finally get to see Chane's smiling face as well as Sylvie's.

The story that has an open-ended ending is fun in itself. Yeah, I feel it!

I don't think I would need a sequel after these OVAs but after watching the final part of this OVA,
I would love to have more of Isaac and Miriam's obnoxiousness XD
The two of them will always be wholesome in my eyes.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 4, 2022 2:58 AM

May 2015
When I thought it would end with the guy talking about how a story has no beginning or end, they decide to do another sequence change and show Isaac and Miria. This show was so convoluted. I liked it a lot, but still so difficult to follow.
Oct 1, 2022 4:03 AM
Nov 2018
"Quirky characters ,doing quirky things" the series.

In this series tho,compared to DRRRRR by the same original author, it worked a lot better because of the shorter run-time. If it was 60 episodes like the latter then the charm,and lack of proper story, wears off quickly.
Enjoyable for what it is ,but upon second viewing it doesn't wow you as the first time.
Oct 15, 2022 9:01 PM
Oct 2022
Truly one of the tv shows of all time
Nov 3, 2022 8:51 AM
Oct 2020
Graham's final statement to Vino was as good as saying "Im too weak to beat you so I'll let someone else do it"🤣

Man what a beautiful and smart way to end the anime. There really is a beauty in having no clear ending. Some anime can really take notes *cough cough* Promised Neverland
Apr 10, 2023 7:15 AM
Oct 2021
not bad,lots of twists
Aug 1, 2023 1:13 PM

Apr 2015
So we finally know what Elmer's wish was, I was already satisfied enough with the anime's ending but this ending was just cherry on top.
Wrapped everything up wonderfully.
Aug 4, 2023 10:12 AM
Jun 2021
That monologue about the fact that not all stories need to end, and that an ending isn’t necessarily the end was beautiful i teared up
Dec 29, 2023 8:51 AM

Jun 2017
I love the statement about how it's easier to attract attention if you leave the story with a possible sequel(open ending.) It reminds me completely of my favorite novel: "Gone with the Wind." I couldn't agree more with Carol.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 1, 12:06 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It’s been a while since I’ve watched the original and I got to say, this show has a unique way with its non-linear storytelling. And the massive cast, it’s wonderful to see all of them getting some form of screentime or role. In particular, seeing Vino and Chané once again and some progress in their relationship is exactly what the doctor asked for!

A bit of a that anime 4th wall break in the end there, the show knows exactly what it’s doing, lol. Lelouch’s father doing the voice behind it is the perfect fit! Isaac and Mirai’s gotta get the last laugh though, am I right?

I’ve heard Ladd Russo is quite the crazy character and the anime wasn’t able to get to it but that little smirk towards the end opened up that possibility in my head now too, xD. Definitely down to checking out the novel sometime in the near future!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 27, 6:14 PM

Jan 2020
Eehhhhhuey turned outo be nothing........
Apr 27, 6:16 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to packet
Thats exactly what I mean, KAAAARRORUU !!!
@packet Might be the only thing I found funny from this show...
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baccano! OVA Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Nataki - May 18, 2008

121 by KoniginElle »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Baccano! OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Netforce - May 12, 2008

134 by KoniginElle »»
Dec 18, 2023 11:55 AM

» Are these worth watching?

aoo-kun - Nov 17, 2023

14 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Nov 22, 2023 7:59 PM

» What is the deal with the Vice-President of Daily Days?

eliecher - Jul 29, 2021

6 by GreatCarerJack »»
Aug 4, 2023 10:20 AM

» Huge Announcement!

AndyPRO - Aug 25, 2015

0 by AndyPRO »»
Aug 25, 2015 5:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.