Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 8, 11:06 PM

Jun 2020
We really just traded one brother for another. RIP Choso, very sad death, I would have loved to see you fight along both Todo and Yuji at least once…

Besto Friendo is finally back and now he and Yuji are gonna get cooking against the King of Binding Vows. I’m scared for Todo since Sukuna has already seen most of his moves by now. The part about him swapping people with Meimei’s birds to get out of the domain was pretty smart but I wonder how Maki would’ve survived since she can’t get swapped due to no CE.

May 8, 11:16 PM

Apr 2024
New player joins the fight

Chapter ends

Seeyo all next week
May 8, 11:22 PM
Jun 2023
My poor cutie patootie choso…
May 8, 11:31 PM

Jun 2019
A very sad chapter indeed. It made me realise how much I actually cared about Choso. His last words to Yuji were so sad. I teared up. Yuji finally called him Big Brother as well. It was all so sad.

Looks like once again, to Yuji's rescue, Todo is here to save the day. But, we'll have to see how well of a fight they put up against an already weakened Sukuna. He truly is the Strongest Sorcerer to ever exist.
May 8, 11:32 PM
Jun 2020
i think the fight will not end until hakari vs uraume is shown (unless the fight concluded off screen but i think gege wouldn't do that), because otherwise it would be anticlimatic for after sukuna lost/win then it cuts to hakari/uraume, so no matter who fights sukuna it would not end until then.
May 9, 1:06 AM
Dec 2021
Seems like Gege doesn’t allow Yuji to have two brothers :(

May 9, 1:41 AM

Mar 2021
This is so ass

I’m not even a Choso fan but he got done dirty like most other characters

Not even hyped for Todo return when the structure remains the same

May 9, 1:51 AM
Aug 2022
Kamino needs a better explanation, sounds like he uses his cleave + dismantle to create fire?
May 9, 2:07 AM
May 2021
RIP Choso u will be missed. Todo is back after so long?!
May 9, 2:08 AM
Jan 2021
This chapter destroyed me mentally. Will miss Choso😭
May 9, 2:40 AM
Aug 2020
YES! YES! TOUDOU IS BACK! HOLY FUG HES BACK LESSS GOOOOOO!!! BOOGIE WOOGIE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS! JUMP KAISEN IS BACK ON THE MENU! HYPE!

And yeah RIP Choso, his sacrifice won't be in vain
May 9, 2:46 AM

Jan 2009
rip choso but at least todo is back now, nobara is the only one whose status is unknown
May 9, 3:27 AM
Mar 2017
JUMP KAISEN IS BAACKKK, the 2 peat will be generational man!!

todo’s return pretty much solidifies nobara coming back and it will feed families trust 🙌🏼

maki isn’t gone i just know it Prayge.

yuki saying “if you die, he’ll be alone again” hurts even more now painnnnn rip choso u were a real one.

-sukuna said “unlike that
half-assed brat, she’s shaved away all, until nothing but pure emptiness remains” when fighting maki.

-maki lost her sister and made contact with mai in her innate domain.

-choso passed and met yuji in his innate domain.

-yuji has now lost all of his siblings

now we wait 😈
grimMay 9, 3:33 AM
May 9, 3:36 AM
Aug 2020
The GOAT has returned
but at the cost of my cutie patootie😭
May 9, 4:03 AM
Nov 2023
2/5 just bc todo but he can go back where he come from cuz now he‘s in danger

gege is not cooking anymore, he‘s letting it burn

like literally
May 9, 4:04 AM
Apr 2024
i’m at the end of my rope but as long as yuta is still alive i can get through anything 🙏
May 9, 4:08 AM
Jul 2021
The most emotional I’ve gotten since Gojo’s death, it was a very good chapter. I think it makes sense that Sukuna couldn’t use Kamino against Gojo with the explanation and I’m sooooooo hype that Todo is back. Great stuff Gege.
May 9, 9:08 AM

Jun 2014
Damn, RIP Choso. Always had a feeling he would die at some point and it coming in the form of protecting Yuji is very fitting.

After being sidelined since Shibuya, our glorious king Todo is back!! Not gonna lie though, I kind of liked it when he was sidelined because that at least kept him away from the danger. Now he’s potentially on the chopping block as well 😅😅😅

KurtMoney said:
Kamino needs a better explanation, sounds like he uses his cleave + dismantle to create fire?

Before you cook something, you prepare your ingredients, right? Since there’s a lot of cooking/chef motifs with Sukuna’s techniques, I interpreted it as something like that. He has to prepare or “cut up” his ingredients (in this case, whoever he’s fighting) before he’s able to “cook” them (bringing out the fire).
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 9, 10:38 AM
Jan 2021
Shit. we might be back to the formula. Choso dies, Todo enters fight, Todo dies in a few weeks?
May 9, 10:39 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to oddeyez
Shit. we might be back to the formula. Choso dies, Todo enters fight, Todo dies in a few weeks?
@oddeyez if todo dies too then megumi is clearly next to die so being yuji is suffering
May 9, 10:41 AM
Sep 2023
The latest chapters have been nothing but upsetting. At first, I didn’t mind a few rounds of this “joins fight then gets obliterated immediately” thing, because, sure, some characters make total sense to get killed off. Gojos deaths was ass but I can see how it makes sense and the story more interesting. But at this point it’s so repetitive and boring and there’s no meaning behind their deaths anymore. Like brotha, we get it, Sukuna is him, he’s strong, but why just aimlessly kill off so many characters?
I already had enough of this when Miguel joined the fight. He didn’t die like almost everyone else, but him popping up felt like such an ass pull. Chosos death in this last chapter was my last straw.

Gege, my guy, Yuji was already a mental vegetable after Shibuya. Why does it take his entire family, blood relatives and found family, to get brutally murdered to “awaken” him? My brother in Christ literally what are you doing?

Yukis “He’ll be alone if you die” makes this so much more upsetting. Like AHHH?!

I honestly don’t know if I want to continue JJK. Turning to Bleach to cope because Kubo would never.
May 9, 3:20 PM

Oct 2007
Chapter looks poorly drawn. If anything is unstable it's the mangaka's cursed drawings techniques.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 4:16 PM

Dec 2021
WHAT TF IS HAKARI AND URAUME DOING BRUH. They're basically just hype men at this point.

Anyways, Gege, I have mixed feelings about you... but thank you. Thank you for giving Choso a proper send-off, unlike what you've done for Nobara and Higuruma. I've grown really attached to him. Now his life is in Yuji's hands. Yuji had better make the most of it.

May 9, 11:38 PM
May 2016
ultra guapardo!!
May 10, 12:27 AM
Dec 2022
I know all the fandom is Mourning his Death!! but I wanna know how did Sukuna and Kenjaku formed a Binding vow with themselves and how does it play for there advantage?
May 10, 4:20 AM
Dec 2019
Gonna have to wait a few more days to see the chapter in better quality because this was barely readable. JJK especially is impossible to properly understand before everything is cleaned up.
May 10, 5:24 AM

Oct 2017
My brother, finish him off Todo.
May 10, 5:38 AM

Feb 2018
Damn, RIP big brahdah Choso.

The return of the Yuji-Todo collaboration is kinda exciting, can't wait to see it in action again.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 10, 5:54 AM

Apr 2022
it's actually comedy how todo swaps in as soon as choso dies lmfao crazy work from gege if todo is going down next, surely not we can't be back to this cycle again. todo the type to ask for sukuna's taste in women before going down.
May 10, 7:29 AM

Nov 2016
One brother left us 😔 while the other returns ❤️ Talk about conflicted feelings.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 10, 8:10 AM

Jul 2009
Wft, in the end Yuki's sacrifice was in vain, at least Choso didn't die off screen tho.
And why on earth Uraume is copying Gojo 😂 "Nah, we won"
May 10, 9:55 AM

Jun 2008
Oh F you Gege. I always knew Choso would probably not make it to the end, and most likely in a form of protecting Yuji but this is just bs.

So we get back Todo. Great. Why didn't he appear sooner?

And they knew about Yuji's connection to Sukuna, him transmitting the plan but act on it only now after so many people died???? They should have just excluded him from the complete plan all along.
May 10, 11:36 AM
Aug 2020
i have something in my eyes

brothers!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 10, 11:42 AM

Oct 2018
I'm happy that Choso at least got a proper sendoff and his death actually had a purpose, and that was to protect his little brother. To be completely honest, this is the most purposeful death Gege has written thus far. RIP Choso, your love for your brothers will always be remembered. Choso better bag Yuki up in heaven. And with the death of one brother, comes the brother from another mother. Todo and Yuji always lock tf in when they fight together so I'm hoping they do so here too. If my role model Todo dies idk what imma do man.
Falling into the Romcom hole. Shonen still my favorite tho.
May 10, 12:31 PM
May 2021
Ngl, I didn't really care about Choso. He was barely in the story after Shibuya, yeah he taught Yuji some stuff, but he didn't make a mark as a character imo
Gege tried to make a character have a heroic death but it was unnecessary and anticlimactic
May 10, 12:37 PM
May 2021
Ponkos said:
i think the fight will not end until hakari vs uraume is shown (unless the fight concluded off screen but i think gege wouldn't do that), because otherwise it would be anticlimatic for after sukuna lost/win then it cuts to hakari/uraume, so no matter who fights sukuna it would not end until then.

Nah, Hakari and Uraume are friends now, probably having a picnic and talking about life while watching Sukuna off everyone
May 10, 1:46 PM
Apr 2021
rip choso. you were done dirty by gege
May 10, 2:04 PM

Aug 2018
I'm so happy that Todo is back, it's truly been ages since he's made an appearance.
May 10, 2:59 PM
Apr 2023
R.I.P Choso, you didn't deserve this...
May 10, 4:16 PM
Apr 2024
Not my boy Choso 😭😭 take Hakari instead he's basically just an extra anyways... R.I.P best big bro in history you'll be missed 😢😭💔
May 10, 5:06 PM

Dec 2018
At this point, everyone's gonna die man. ALL OF MY FAV CHARACTERS DIE! I'm so sad
May 10, 5:55 PM
Jun 2022
I'm confused about my feelings, don't know if this was supposed to be funny or simply boring...
May 10, 6:27 PM

Sep 2008
Wake me up once Sukuna has burned down the entire house, man is overcooking to the extreme. Guy does not know how to turn off the stove.
May 10, 9:57 PM

Jul 2016
Onii-chaaaaaaan
May 11, 12:50 AM
Mar 2021
MY BRUTHA TODOOOOOO
May 11, 6:29 AM
Jan 2021
BROTHER DIED BUT OTHER BROTHER CAME BACK
May 11, 5:05 PM
Dec 2022
This shit gonna be insane animated
its cooked FUCKKKK Goodnight sweet prince choso ):

TODO IS HERE HE BETTER NOT GET KILLED OFF

if todo or hakari is killed im gonna blow up
May 11, 6:36 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
damn rip choso. i wonder if he could’ve put himself inside of the bubble though?

hype to see todo. idk how i feel about him being able to use his technique again
May 12, 3:48 AM
Feb 2024
are you guys reading in japanese or buying volumes? how do you get 2 chaoters ahead every website has only 257
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

41 by troilus_05s »»
5 hours ago

» Do people really hate ch 261?

Khushal_v - May 23

33 by troilus_05s »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

125 by Urmomsomghah69_ »»
Yesterday, 2:57 PM

» “Jujutsu Kaisen ‘Shinjuku Showdown’ arc is at its CLIMAX

deg - May 30

15 by ryzxgum »»
Jun 2, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 27, 2022

39 by tcandy19 »»
Jun 1, 1:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.