Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Ye, they are pushing Lloyd to carry the fight/this episode. Whether you like him or not, his allies and friends needs him.

The demon designs looks like so awkward in this show imo. The fight itself felt like a meme at times but nonetheless, Lloyd gets the job done. This anime still loves to throw in cartoony moments for Lloyd. It's a recurring trend taking up TV time every epsiode so get used to that.
Apr 29, 9:50 AM
Apr 2024
They did Sylpha dirty🥲🥲🥲
But,I had already read the manga and was prepared for it.
Llyod is way too feminine.
Apr 29, 9:51 AM

Dec 2021
Finally, some more action from Lloyd.

I get the point of this; it's to show how the adults struggle while Lloyd is comically obsessed with magic. But it makes Lloyd look callous to allow all of this to happen when we know he could have easily prevented it all because he's unbelievably overpowered. Jesus, oh Lord, may this devil majin not be reborn, as he shat himself today and may he be pulverized into ashes, paying respects to a majin that messed up so badly he ended up soiling himself till he died.

Maybe a psychological tag needs to be added, considering the amount of mental torture his enemies will receive from this insane magic toddler. Also, this kid is freaking nuts, y'all. Give an obsessed mad practitioner who spent his life memorizing and theoretically creating new magic spells a huge reservoir of magic in the next life, and this is what you'll get, and he ain't stopping his crusade anytime soon.

Let it be known that Lloyd is not someone to be trifled with.

Apr 29, 10:03 AM

Jan 2008
My goodness the girls look good even when they've been beaten.

PaulApr 30, 9:14 AM
Apr 29, 10:08 AM
Jul 2023
Another spectacular show of power!

Pazuzu VA really give his all making the character reallyscare shitless facing absolute terror of Lloyd all consuming mana.

Sylpha and Tao is extra hot in this ngl.
Apr 29, 10:08 AM

Jun 2021
This show is unexpectingly going really hard than it has any right to.
“Think not of your future or your past, just your current self. Think about the now and focus, then throw out your very identity”
Apr 29, 10:30 AM

Jan 2020
This episode was nice, albeit I felt it was going to go for a bit longer and sort-of tease who they are going to meet next episode, which in the manga left quite a lot of intrigue as to the real nature of said character.

Another banger, but I feel the pacing is just a tiny bit weird, if it was me, I'd have put that cliff-hanger and tease for next episode at the end, but oh well, I also feel it's a bit of unnecessary tease.
Apr 29, 10:40 AM

Mar 2021
Ive said it before, I'll say it again. Lloyd is a pure merciless psychopath....
Holy Crap!!

Apr 29, 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
Lloyd got to keep one of those cute big ass doggos, nice! I really love Tao, she is so brave and a real hero, immediately jumps into action to protect others.
Apr 29, 11:22 AM

May 2013
The voice acting in this show is great in general, but the demon VA was absolute top notch. 10/10 performance from him, damn.
Apr 29, 11:53 AM
Nov 2023
The real MVP in this episode is VA Pazuzu, because I was really entertained by the way he spoke with panic fear, but funny. The animation for the magic effects is amazing..The rest, the worst animation effects are in the water... how the water splashes is not depicted well in the animation.
Apr 29, 11:58 AM

Oct 2017
No wonder they ended the episode there last episode. Sylpha lost, all cause they had to show how powerful Lloyd is once again. The episode felt like it was dragging a bit at the begining but it quickly picked up after Lloyd came into action and that was both hilarious and menacing. The poor demon ran for his life but noway he was getting away. Lloyd's expressions lol. The Robert farce continues, sigh. Oh well maybe Tao will find out later, hopefully. Need more Sylpha, appreciate all of her fanservice. Lloyd got a cute fluffball too.
Apr 29, 12:14 PM
Oct 2012
I'm isekai trash, and still can't stand this. Little shit was too busy jumping in puddles to help Sylpha. What an absolute garbage MC.
Apr 29, 12:22 PM

May 2021
ngl this may be one of the best and weirdest anime ep I ever watched. CRAZY good ep, need to know who storyboarded and directed this.

lowkey thrilling
Apr 29, 1:29 PM
Feb 2021
they didn't have to go that hard in animation and voice acting 🔥
this anime is def one of the best this season
Apr 29, 1:41 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Legomancer
I'm isekai trash, and still can't stand this. Little shit was too busy jumping in puddles to help Sylpha. What an absolute garbage MC.
@Legomancer What is wrong with letting your close people be heavily sexually assaulted? He did the magic obsession thing for a bit before playing around so it is okay!!

Well, he was established to be mentally ill to a certain degree so this, sadly, unironically is not ouf of character and fine, lmao?
Apr 29, 1:49 PM

Dec 2022
man one of the best episodes and why does this have such good animations with such a good storyboard its like an unexpected treat
also who is the real villian here

Disclaimer i tried to add three wonderful images for these but mal just shows error might try again tomorrow maybe my picture resolution is too high or something
Apr 29, 1:52 PM

Aug 2013
Demons are not immortal it seems; was already rather obvious after his first encounter.

Godmode Lloyd.
Apr 29, 3:31 PM
Apr 2021
Holy shit this episode went so fucking hard like omg man, Pazuzu was actually proving to be a problem before Lloyd came in and the animation was top tier and the art was wonderfully colorful when Lloyd was casting 240 spell per minute🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😮‍💨

Now let’s stop talking about Pazuzu and Lloyd and talk about the real best thing that happened in this episode………THE FANSERVICE IN THIS EPISODE WAS GOING CRAZYYYYY BRO like Slypha and her big ass tiddies we’re all over the place and Tao man, she had the best fanservice to me especially when that dog spat her out and she was laying on the grass naked tits out like they’re huge as shit. I thank the author for putting this glorious fanservice in his manga😩😫😩😫😩😫😮‍💨😩😫😩😫😩😫
Apr 29, 3:31 PM

Mar 2016
This little brat thinks he’s Gojo Satoru and Frieren at the same time, I’m actually crying 😭😭😭
Apr 29, 4:54 PM
May 2023
Episode of the Week.
LLYOD DE SALOUM IS HIM.
poor pazuzu, Pazuzu VA is the MVP of this episode.
Apr 29, 4:55 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Tao is probably 2nd best girl of the season for me so far, but when does my sexy ass tan loli in a thong show up?
Apr 29, 4:56 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Treyv0n
Holy shit this episode went so fucking hard like omg man, Pazuzu was actually proving to be a problem before Lloyd came in and the animation was top tier and the art was wonderfully colorful when Lloyd was casting 240 spell per minute🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😮‍💨

Now let’s stop talking about Pazuzu and Lloyd and talk about the real best thing that happened in this episode………THE FANSERVICE IN THIS EPISODE WAS GOING CRAZYYYYY BRO like Slypha and her big ass tiddies we’re all over the place and Tao man, she had the best fanservice to me especially when that dog spat her out and she was laying on the grass naked tits out like they’re huge as shit. I thank the author for putting this glorious fanservice in his manga😩😫😩😫😩😫😮‍💨😩😫😩😫😩😫
Treyv0n said:

PREACH MY MAN...

FUCKING PREACH
Apr 29, 5:12 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to Zaxphred
man one of the best episodes and why does this have such good animations with such a good storyboard its like an unexpected treat
also who is the real villian here

Disclaimer i tried to add three wonderful images for these but mal just shows error might try again tomorrow maybe my picture resolution is too high or something
@Zaxphred one of the strongest demon nobles, Guisarme. He possessed Jade's body

Guisarme

Jade
Apr 29, 5:23 PM

Jul 2017
10/10 new favorite for me, i just love everything about this show
Apr 29, 6:29 PM

Feb 2019
now Grim's got a competition in the fluffy kawaii category lol
Apr 29, 6:55 PM

Feb 2020
sus scenes here and there...
Apr 29, 7:24 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to Magistarvaha
@Zaxphred one of the strongest demon nobles, Guisarme. He possessed Jade's body

Guisarme

Jade
@Magistarvaha Please, no spoilers, at least mark them with the appropiate tag. 😭

Also...

Apr 29, 11:15 PM
Aug 2022
The animation quality is honestly way better than I expected for a generic isekai seasonal thing. The action and worldbuilding are genuinely fun and interesting. wtf this is way more enjoyable than most people are giving it credit for.

Apr 30, 3:33 AM

Jun 2016
That little shit of Lloyd left Sylpha and Tao at the mercy of Pazuzu and they were almost killed while he was splish-splashing in the water like an idiot ("chapu-chapu" like Kokkoro in Priconne) XD what a shota-bastard he is, he even left Sylpha almost drowning in the water afterwards, and Tao in the stomach of one of those doggos until he decided (with uttermost calm) to let her out not before have patted all those fluffy things first, what a dickhead! XD by the way as always his evilish behaviour is well suited with the comic mood of the show and the episode was really funny as always, he even got rid of Tao saying he spotted "Robert" in the forest lol XD
Apr 30, 5:41 AM

Mar 2019
i already read the manga to a certain point but i always love when Lloyd goes like "time to play" and believe you will not like when he gets bored...
Apr 30, 6:40 AM

Jul 2017
Pazuzu is rather irate, but even Tao with her Qi techniques is not enough to stop him. The only hope left is Lloyd after Sylpha gave it her all, and even Grim feels insulted that a fellow demon is berating him. So, with the Mana Transmutation that Lloyd learnt on the spot, he's able to subdue the bearwolves and turn the tables around against Pazuzu, even if it's for a stopgap measure. And forcing Lloyd's hand forces him to unleash all of his mana, which completely overwhelms Pazuzu. The Frieren effect is truly real, for Lloyd at the very least, and adding Grim to that, Lloyd is basically unstoppable. And whatever Pazuzu warrants salvage to save his life, Lloyd spares no chance to experiment his spells on him like an egomaniac. When all is said and done, Pazuzu feels contempt that he's had fun, and whatever remains of him is sent to Grim. All's well that ends well.

Of course, Lloyd as Robert, allows Albert has to be pinned to the podium for the right of saving people, as well as the former, which Tao rushes without prejudice to find him. Being the 7th Prince, along with a bearwolf as a pet named Shiro, Lloyd just wants happy days and not the kingdom politics of his own family.

Magic is important than politics, Lloyd is just built for magic.
Apr 30, 7:25 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
My goodness, the voice acting on Pazuzu is so painful to the ears. You guys call that good voice acting? Damn. I just hope his throat is still in good condition.
Apr 30, 9:51 AM

Mar 2008
Tao can have her clothed melted/eaten off every episode. That was nice.
Apr 30, 2:32 PM
Jan 2021
how on earth did they make this episode look better than 99% of shows 😭 all that for a shotacon ecchi power fantasy?
Apr 30, 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
Man the faces go harddd

Glorious.

Treyv0n said:

Definitely man... so wet and sloppy XD
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 30, 4:00 PM

Feb 2019
Came for the goon material and bitches and stayed for a surprisingly very good anime.

Finally caught up to this. I was on the fence about watching because the last few seasons I’ve been a little overwhelmed watching and reviewing everything, but since it’s Tuesday and there’s only unnamed memory today I said fuck it, went for it and I’m glad I did. This show is brilliant.

Yea it’s got the great fanservice and hot girls, but the animation and production values overall are top notch and better than most seasonals. Lloyd as an MC is hilarious and reminds me of some of my faves like Anis, Myne etc in that he just wants to study magic and be left alone. But I also love the sadistic and batshit crazy nature that he’s shown to have as well.

Today’s episode title “the demon gets angry” has a nice double meaning. Obviously there’s the literal demon that Lloyd beats, but it’s also a reference to Lloyd who’s really more of a demon than anyone in this series. The look on his face when he was fighting Pazuzu was chilling, and he took his time toying with Pazuzu until the end as well. Can’t say he didn’t deserve for how he treated Sylpha and Tao. Fight scenes were all so well animated, the facial expressions too.. just chef’s kiss. It’s a good anime, man.

I LOVE that Prince Albert was willing to admit Lloyd into the succession race as well and didn’t even care if his little brother overtook him, because he just cares about the good of the kingdom. In a lot of these stories with a reincarnated person, there’s a big fight over the right succeed. Not here, Lloyd’s family seem pretty chill. Of course he just instantly rejected the offer lmao.

Hopefully Tao will meet Robert again some day 😂
Marinate1016Apr 30, 4:07 PM
Apr 30, 6:26 PM

Aug 2015
That whole sequence was wild. The voice acting and direction was on point, very funny.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Apr 30, 8:16 PM
May 2023
I reallywant Lloyd to reveal himself as strong as he is. Also love his unhinged side, it's rather adorable.
Apr 30, 10:37 PM

Sep 2018
I loved Pazuzu. He was pretty funny, and the action this episode was stellar. 5/5 easily
May 1, 3:09 AM

Mar 2008
Sylpha and Tao make getting defeated look good

So mich pretty colourful flashiness this episode

Pazuzu was an amusing character.

Lloyd sure seemed to have fun as usual.

Heh Grim got all jealous and go floof up
May 1, 4:18 AM

May 2014
People who stopped watching this due to the cute shota are missing out on some of the hottest girls ever smh.

I think the anime has been doing a great job adapting the manga so far.
May 1, 6:51 PM

Nov 2009
My goodness the girls look good even when they've been beaten

Defeated Girl always looks good

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like to get some of those Wet Sylphas

LOL, anyways...

I guess big fights will always end up with the MC "saving the day" or actually... "MC going psycho"...

___

TBH, I just realized something...

This episode, MC reminds me of Tsuki ga Michibiku's MC, where they both tries to hide their true power.

(imagine if there was a crossover, who would be stronger? LOL, tho... Tsuki's MC power is suppose to constantly increase overtime none stop, but recent episodes makes it feel like he hasn't actually again anymore power. Whereas this serie's MC power is also still growing, especially since he's technically in a kid's body...)
amlgMay 1, 7:08 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 2, 1:43 AM
Oct 2023
fucking peak why?
May 2, 10:03 AM
Oct 2019
good episode, they have an ecchi appeal, but it's cool to see
May 3, 3:09 PM

Nov 2020
Really curious on how famous Robert's name will be now that the king knows about it. Makes me wonder when they'll find out!
Also the way they adapted the "I humbly refuse" bit was so cute! A little different in camera shots than anticipated but it was still very enjoyable.
May 4, 9:09 AM

Nov 2020
The pattern of these episodes is a bit boring.
3/5
May 4, 7:59 PM
Sep 2016
Lyod hiding his power is a bit meh and seems to just add extra character drama for the sake of it. Are we given really any reason why he hides it? It would make others around him interfere with his studies? Actually, if they knew his true power, they might just as well let him study all he wants. And there isn't really much they can do either way, considering even all of the teamed up don't hold a candle to Lyod.

Now if he wanted to be cautious and take things slowly since some real threat might notice him right away when he isn't prepared, it would be one thing (though he still uses his power quite often enough that anyone with proper sensing abilities might catch wind anyway), but that doesn't seem to the case for him.

The whole secret identity trope is meh though, and a lot of time is just there to add extra tension.
HormozMay 4, 8:03 PM
May 4, 9:07 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to Hormoz
Lyod hiding his power is a bit meh and seems to just add extra character drama for the sake of it. Are we given really any reason why he hides it? It would make others around him interfere with his studies? Actually, if they knew his true power, they might just as well let him study all he wants. And there isn't really much they can do either way, considering even all of the teamed up don't hold a candle to Lyod.

Now if he wanted to be cautious and take things slowly since some real threat might notice him right away when he isn't prepared, it would be one thing (though he still uses his power quite often enough that anyone with proper sensing abilities might catch wind anyway), but that doesn't seem to the case for him.

The whole secret identity trope is meh though, and a lot of time is just there to add extra tension.
@Hormoz You know, Lloyd probably thought he was successful in hiding his power. But, he didn't know that the people closest to him knew about his power, Sylpha knows about Lloyd power, that's why she became his maid. It will be explained later, but not in season 1, not only sylpha, many people know about his power.
May 4, 9:12 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to Magistarvaha
@Hormoz You know, Lloyd probably thought he was successful in hiding his power. But, he didn't know that the people closest to him knew about his power, Sylpha knows about Lloyd power, that's why she became his maid. It will be explained later, but not in season 1, not only sylpha, many people know about his power.
@Magistarvaha Still though, it's still kinda stupid for Lyod to try to hide it.

Also isn't that an uh, spoiler you shouldn't be saying here?

Is it from the light novel or is it manga?

Edit: It's kinda a nice detail though I guess (still a spoiler), makes sense since it's kinda obvious with Lyod a bit. Anyone paying attention might put 2 and 2 together, especially those guys familiar with magic. And they might have known it from the start when he was born.
HormozMay 4, 9:34 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

46 by KANLen09 »»
6 hours ago

» Is this really a shotacon show?

Aichi07 - May 16

12 by traed »»
Today, 3:38 AM

» The sound track @ 6:45 episode 7.

Scootboi - May 16

3 by PunGood020 »»
Yesterday, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

199 by Aichi07 »»
May 16, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15

63 by DarknessReality »»
May 14, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.