Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 8:37 AM

Oct 2017
Bringing the fight to him, ye good luck. As long as I get to see Guts kick that retards ass Im fine.

Also new chapter after like what 6 months? Tf are they doing.
MegamiRemApr 25, 8:48 AM
Apr 25, 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
About time we had a chapter!!
Apr 25, 9:31 AM

Apr 2020
The pacing is finally starting to feel like old berserk, instead of a collage of images and no dialogue.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 9:46 AM
Feb 2024
I'm confused is it out? it's not on the regular sites
Apr 25, 10:02 AM

Apr 2009
So this is how it will all converge, huh.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 25, 10:22 AM
Apr 2021
the end is near after so long time

Apr 25, 10:26 AM

Apr 2017
Ah, yes, new chapter. Yearly event more important than birthdays and xmas, time to bring vodka on the table and celebrate!
Apr 25, 11:36 AM
Jul 2021
finally a big chapter with dialogue and well written story ,we are so back
Apr 25, 12:16 PM

Jan 2020
This chapter was great, Mori and studio Gaga cooked a 5 star meal and delivered. dialogue wasnt minimal either. Shit is going down as the Kushans prepare for war against Falconia's bitchass. I can't wait any longer bro 😭. I feel like we're so close to the climax yet so far...
man.
Apr 25, 12:28 PM

Sep 2017
They're finally gonna murder griffith!

We are so back
Apr 25, 12:55 PM

Aug 2021
At least we're getting some dialogue this time, but god damn.. this just doesn't feel the same, waiting half a year for new chapter every time.. I always have to reread the previous one because I forgot what happened.
Apr 25, 1:00 PM

Sep 2022
What a great refresher of a chapter! Seeing Guts in Shierke's witch essence was beautiful, as was that colored spread with Puck and Guts. Speaking of Puck, does he hold a grudge against Rickert? I don't recall, I just find it amusing that Rickert is now one of the head honchos of the Kushan despite both his complexion and that 'seemingly' short time that elapsed. I hope we get more insight into how that happened. Anyways, great chapter that serves as a nice refresher before we get into the big battle between the Kushan and Falconia! Also really loved that panel of Rickert overlayed over Griffith, highly remarkable art!

edit: spelling
bboy_OatsnRiceApr 25, 10:41 PM
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Apr 25, 1:06 PM

Sep 2011
It felt so good to read a new chapter with lots of dialogue, and the plot finally feels like its in a place where the staff arent kind of stuff resolving plotpoints set up right before miura's death.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 25, 1:12 PM
Jul 2015
I'm currently reading all of berserk (at chapter 187) and was thinking of getting a volume. Should I get deluxe 9 (25-27) or deluxe 10 (28-30) ?
Apr 25, 2:01 PM
Mar 2022
astoneon said:
This chapter was great, Mori and studio Gaga cooked a 5 star meal and delivered. dialogue wasnt minimal either. Shit is going down as the Kushans prepare for war against Falconia's bitchass. I can't wait any longer bro 😭. I feel like we're so close to the climax yet so far...

Where have you read it, I can't find it anywhere. If you could give me a link or the name of the site 🙏
Apr 25, 2:09 PM

Jul 2014
Oh hell yeah, it's all coming together. Predicting a final battle between Falconia and the Kushans where Guts and Griffith eventually face off.
Take care of yourself

Apr 25, 2:48 PM

Apr 2015
So is this the beginning of the end? The art feels solid now and this pacing is good. Poor Guts though, He's is despair thoroughly. Hopefully he picks himself back up and murder Griffith.
Apr 25, 2:49 PM

Apr 2015
InfinityLord671 said:
I'm currently reading all of berserk (at chapter 187) and was thinking of getting a volume. Should I get deluxe 9 (25-27) or deluxe 10 (28-30) ?

Allah Deluxe volumes are amazing, So it's really a matter of preference. Personally I'd collect the ones which contain the Golden age arc (First few Deluxe volumes first). Those are iconic.

9 or 10 are both good too.
Apr 25, 2:49 PM
Mar 2022
I enjoyed resding this chapter. I can't wait for Falconia's downfall.
Apr 25, 3:28 PM

May 2016
Feel like this next arc with the Kushans could be long
Apr 25, 3:37 PM
Aug 2019
THEY GAVE AYASOFYA TO KUSHAN?
"Anime was a mistake." - Hayao Miyazaki
"Please check my page here •-•" - Me
"No, owomachine. I won't hit you since you don't deserve to live in a nice isekai world" - Truck-kun
Apr 25, 4:25 PM
Aug 2022
Genuinely impressed how good the art looked here. I see maybe 1 or 2 more arcs left at most before we see an ending. Hopefully, it’s not rushed in any way.
Apr 25, 4:26 PM

Oct 2013
Wonderful chapter. It was worth to wait all those months, lol. It had beautiful art, with wonderful looking close-ups and backgrounds. But visuals are not everything. It also had a lot of dialogue bubbles, with well-written dialogues that felt in-character, same as all interactions between the characters featured in this chapter. In short, both the writing and the direction were done extremely well. Great job, Studio Gaga and Kouji Mori!

On a side note, I enjoyed seeing that gorgeous color double-spread.
Apr 25, 4:37 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Biisoo
So is this the beginning of the end? The art feels solid now and this pacing is good. Poor Guts though, He's is despair thoroughly. Hopefully he picks himself back up and murder Griffith.
Biisoo said:
So is this the beginning of the end?
Not that long ago Mori-sensei mentioned in one interview that it won't take more than 10 years to finish.
Source: https://comicbook.com/anime/news/berserk-writer-series-finale-timeline/

With having in mind the recent custom of releasing one Berserk manga volume per year, we can easily say that the series' climax is near (even though it might come in a few years and last several next years, due to breaks and hiatuses, lol).
Apr 25, 5:27 PM
May 2018
Feels good to read Berserk again. I have no idea how this war will go but I can't wait to see it!
Apr 25, 6:45 PM

Dec 2022
finally some progress!! great chap oml
Apr 25, 6:55 PM
Sep 2022
I was wrong. I changed my mind.
DeadsharkApr 26, 3:33 AM
Apr 25, 8:16 PM
Aug 2023
MegamiRem said:
Bringing the fight to him, ye good luck. As long as I get to see Guts kick that retards ass Im fine.

Also new chapter after like what 6 months? Tf are they doing.

i think the writer said the manga will be regular from this chapter
Apr 25, 8:29 PM

Apr 2022
first chapter of the year after a long wait and it also feels like the first good berserk chapter in forever. guts needs his get back, hope its only up from here.
Apr 25, 9:46 PM
Nov 2020
They need to release 40 page chapters again. I know that was a Miura thing but it made it a lot more enjoyable
Apr 25, 11:13 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to ryzxgum
first chapter of the year after a long wait and it also feels like the first good berserk chapter in forever. guts needs his get back, hope its only up from here.
@ryzxgum İ feel lİke new berserk chapter İsnt that good lİke İt used to be. cause İ dont wanna waİt 6 months for a fuckİng small dİalouge bad artsyle but atleast they are tryİmg to do a goodwork, İm happy that they are tryİng go make İt good after the kentaro's death. İ hope they wİll take İt serİously İ thİnk they wİll not able to end İt, İf they are goşng to work lİke that, we are cooked as fuck İ stİll have mİxed feelİngs about chapter 376 but İ thİnk rİchard İs goİng to have İmportant role because he İs lİterally workİng wİth kushans. proably guts İs gonna jse hİs behelİt for unlİmİted power by sacrİfİsng casca, or sacrİfİng hİs power for prote tİng casca. İ stİll feel lİke grİffİth wont do anythİng about kushans and guts the only thİnk we can do İs proably just waİt and pray for good chapters wİth long dİalouge.
Apr 25, 11:55 PM
Nov 2021
Oh my gaaaaaaaaah
Apr 26, 3:01 AM
Oct 2023
Griffith incluido
Apr 26, 9:48 AM

Jun 2017
They don't look strong enough to defeat Griffith. Guts needs to snap out of it and start power up!

Also, even though Miura Kintaro has long passed away, it feels like he's still here with us! I mean, the late chapter upload is so like him! lol

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Apr 26, 3:11 PM
Feb 2022
too short but good tension
Apr 26, 5:33 PM
Aug 2022
InfinityLord671 said:

Why not get both volumes?
Apr 26, 5:41 PM

Mar 2008
Like I feared, continuing Berserk was a mistake.
It's not about the art not being as good, it's the storytelling that is not good. This chapter felt like a chapter from a bellow average mangá, the flow of the scenes was confusing.

This is where we part, Adeus.
Apr 26, 5:53 PM
Jul 2015
SilverSoul24 said:
InfinityLord671 said:

Why not get both volumes?

that's what I decided to do
Apr 27, 2:51 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to PaninaManina
Like I feared, continuing Berserk was a mistake.
It's not about the art not being as good, it's the storytelling that is not good. This chapter felt like a chapter from a bellow average mangá, the flow of the scenes was confusing.

This is where we part, Adeus.
@PaninaManina Felt pretty similar to Miura's chapters during Fantasia tho?
Like what's there about the storytelling that feels so different in this ch?
Especially considering this chapter has more dialogue than previous Mori/studio gaga chapters.
Apr 27, 3:25 AM

Dec 2018
A new chapter and the break is over it seems. Atleast guts is awake and healthy if a bit down in the dump.
Looks like it will be Kushan vs Falconia in the final battle. But it will create problems as many will side with Griffith because they see kushans as enemies.

The witches of the team should definitely go under Daiba. he has a solid knowledge of magic and his casting speed is way faster then our team.
He is a battlemage who can fight in front lines and can keep up with very fast opponents like Guts and Serpico. If our girls could learn to cast like him it will be a tremendous help in battle.
Apr 27, 7:55 AM

Jan 2011
allright this was a great chapter, i wanted to see a discussion between Guts an Silat though
having an squad of sorcerers under Daiba is a really cool idea, still Kushan empire seems really weak compared to Falconia
Apr 27, 2:51 PM

Apr 2015
Adnash said:
Biisoo said:
So is this the beginning of the end?
Not that long ago Mori-sensei mentioned in one interview that it won't take more than 10 years to finish.
Source: https://comicbook.com/anime/news/berserk-writer-series-finale-timeline/

With having in mind the recent custom of releasing one Berserk manga volume per year, we can easily say that the series' climax is near (even though it might come in a few years and last several next years, due to breaks and hiatuses, lol).

I just hope I'm alive to witness it. I honestly thought One piece would be the only thing worth staying alive for but now add to that Berserk lol. I sure hope, I'm there when the final chapter drops!
Apr 29, 6:13 PM

Aug 2015
If that Ganesha-looking thing was owned by Griffith, I wonder how are they planning to make it even, or fair at all. Griffith is just a force of nature at this stage of the manga, so I just don't see a clear way of victory for Guts or anyone in the verse (unless they summon a godlike being such as Shiva or Vishnu I suppose).

And after Miura's death, I have always wondered about the Idea of Evil. Will Mori use that plot point sometime in the future? Who knows, but I am eager to see it return, now that we are talking about "beings outside of the real of demons".
Apr 30, 10:39 AM
Apr 2023
luckysjjsjsjs said:
the end is near after so long time

💀 Griffith will die
May 2, 7:51 AM

Oct 2007
Anyone else noticed those buffed eyebrows of that persian prince character?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 12:33 AM

Jul 2021
I have 2 questions after reading the chapter, when will the next chapter come out? and what will happen to Guts and Schierke?
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

May 6, 1:50 PM

Sep 2014
Time to wait another 6+ month for nothing to happen.

This would be a decent chapter with a normal release schedule, but we are so starved for actual plot progression ever since they went on that boat 2 decades ago this just does not satisfy me at all..

Speaking of which, didnt Griffith subjugate the Kushans when he beat their emperor 20 years ago?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 9, 1:13 AM

Jun 2020
We are really racing towards the end damn
May 12, 3:23 AM

Dec 2021
Damn! I am late, this chapter came out of no where, still a nice chapter I feel like we are near the end.
May 13, 2:47 AM
Jan 2021
Good beginning of an arc

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 375 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Nov 8, 2023

53 by Alriven »»
May 15, 3:27 AM

» Thank you, Kentarou Miura

mahyur - May 6

12 by DayRivia »»
May 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 129 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 6, 2011

16 by wxykz »»
May 5, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 63 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Nov 3, 2011

44 by MrGutz »»
May 2, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 89 Discussion

Td99 - Oct 14, 2009

30 by lucaslt7 »»
Apr 30, 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.