Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 24, 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
A bath and sleepover together? Well, this episode definitely got the Chika and Yumiko together outside of their working environment and attempt to have a better relatinship.

More than that, I feel like both characters showed a lot of their personality compared to their usual selves in public. Cute episode imo.
Apr 24, 5:30 AM

Dec 2021
Sleepover time!

Prompted by a conversation on the radio, Yasumi and Yuuhi ended up having a sleepover at Yuuhi's house. Despite being surprised by Yuuhi's wealth, Yasumi skillfully prepared dinner and watched with satisfaction as Yuuhi's eyes sparkled. However... for some reason, they ended up bathing together. Perplexed, Yasumi asked why they were bathing together, and Yuuhi responded by saying that she thought female voice actors bathed together sometimes. Yuuhi then attempted to further bridge the distance between them.

Don't sweat it Yuuhi. Everyone makes mistakes, even big ones like this whole bathing ordeal lol.

Apr 24, 5:32 AM

Feb 2020
The good old and often a very cute sleepover episode. Pretty sweet moments between Yumiko and Chika. I really like how their relationship is developing.

I loved the bathroom scene. :3

All that drama was unexpected, though. Don't fight, sweethearts!

SerafosApr 24, 12:46 PM
Apr 24, 5:53 AM

Jul 2017
Sato and Chika having a guest on their radio show, and it's Otome Sakuranamiki, though they don't quite know a hardcore fan and stalker who's closely monitoring them.

That said, the sleepover at Chika's place isn't a joke, and even the baths too...Chika does want to honour their kinship together, in bare nakedness and looks of possible Yuri. And Chika wanting to savour Sato's boobs, it's the feeling of being molested, though in a rather weird way, on top of a rather slim body of the latter. But as their radio personalities, Yasumi and Yuuhi are able to bare their emotions, like the latter having a rather strict lawyer of a mother and a father who is an animator and loves anime, like Chika does in the VA business.

Of course, Chika's mother asking Sato of her opinion of being a VA, and her description is pretty much the anime industry in general when it comes to VA work, regardless whether if it's idol or radio work. In the same fit of rage, Sato standing up for her, only for Chika to run in embarrassment back to sleep, Sure, Chika lacks all the enthusiasm of someone who's been in the business for 3 years and being more refined, and the latter giving the former an acknowledgement above the jealousy she's had for her, it's quite the competitive edge. But the High School Radio show didn't quite reap fruit as much as they hoped to be, and Chika's already in the mood where she's ready to move on after securing a VA role in an anime in Sato's favourite director's directorialship. This, however, sours their relationship even further, and Sato goes terribly out of control trying to take her down emotionally, but landed the karma on herself. Even Asaka can tell of Chika's behaviour, and tries to help alleviate their relationship.

The turn of Chika being stalked, it's Sato's chance of an apology to stop the rumours.
Apr 24, 6:16 AM

Mar 2021
A really cute episode with Yumiko and Chika enjoying a sleepover together. I am really loving the close relationship they have developed they are so cute together.
Apr 24, 6:59 AM

Aug 2017
Their relationship progressed faster than I'd expected, they seemed really close, while last episode I felt there is still some big distance between them. Especially from Yuuhi side, she came across less hostile, what a sleepover can do. Also the way she was thirsty for Yasumi's oppai 😏.

When Yasumi took her anger out, that was obviously bad from her but I get where she's coming from and sometimes those frustrations can lead you to say very bad things.

In for a big drama now, let me guess that's her father? And then you also have that boy who knows their secret know. Oh boy this is gonna be some headache.
Apr 24, 7:01 AM
Nov 2023
It was going well, they even had a sleepover. But in just a few minutes things went from bad to worse; THE worst even!
Though, ending an episode like this on a cliffhanger should be illigal. It's like if they ended Oshi no Ko episode 6 before the final scene!
Apr 24, 7:05 AM
Aug 2020
great episode

they were getting closer...

it's the dad at the end no???
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 24, 7:13 AM
Mar 2021
Wonder how many current voice actors had the casting couch treatment 😂
Apr 24, 7:14 AM
Feb 2020
Knew the dad being an animator would be important.Doubt the glasses kid was the one that snitched,wonder if he'll come into play with the situation.
Apr 24, 7:44 AM

May 2015
I don't have to read the manga to be able to guess that the guy in the news might have been her animator father. BTW their classmate must be a dense dude not to have been able to identify his classmates in his favourite idols.
IshitatesoApr 24, 7:52 AM
Apr 24, 7:58 AM
Sep 2020
The whole bathroom scene was beyond painful to watch, probably one of the worst written fanservice scenes in yuri anime lmao

"Ride out this storm and live to fight another day."
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Aug 2022
A cute start from Yuuhi and Yasumi as they spend the night together.

However, it seems that they are not very united and their feelings are still low. Sometimes they acknowledge each other's superiority and sometimes they joke with each other. But still, this requires a process until they really understand each other.

Apr 24, 8:48 AM

Mar 2012
I guess the guy she was with must be her father
Apr 24, 8:49 AM

Jan 2023
I think this episode makes it very clear why this show is tagged both girls love and comedy.
Their sleepover was very fun and adorable.
I loved Yasumi defense of Yuuhi, but also Yuuhi declaration that Yasumi is the one she is looking at the most, and generally speaking Yuuhi was clearly pretty excited and happy the whole sleepover that her friend was there (whether in the bath, the discussion about their past or with the omurice).
Overall, and despite their misunderstanding at the end, I feel like they've gotten a lot closer this episode.

Not exactly impressed by the cliffhanger as it seems pretty obvious to me that it must be her dad.
Their schoolmate finding out who they are might be a real problem on the other hand.
Can't wait for next week :)
Apr 24, 8:51 AM

Aug 2019
feelings are maybe slowly starting to develop?
i dont like how this is going. we've got a stalker who probably took that picture of yuhi with her dad, spreading around information that she sleeps with old men or something.
either yuhi's career nose dives and she gets depressed or something or she says the truth that its her dad which hopefully the people believe. judging from the next ep preview they come out with who they really are which might lead to both of their careers dying

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 8:52 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Ishitateso
I don't have to read the manga to be able to guess that the guy in the news might have been her animator father. BTW their classmate must be a dense dude not to have been able to identify his classmates in his favourite idols.
Ishitateso said:
BTW their classmate must be a dense dude not to have been able to identify his classmates in his favourite idols

yeah i immediately questioned how he didnt recognize their voices as he seemed to listen to the radio show and most likely has heard their voices when they are in class and they dont look that different in casual vs va mode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 9:41 AM
Jan 2024
That ending though...poor yuhi is taking a (bad) hit it seems....
Apr 24, 10:16 AM

Mar 2014
Didn't like this episode

It started nice and all but then after that is got weird with Yasumi getting all jealous and taking out her frustration to Yuuhi, it's like they took 180 degree turn

And while I don't care if that glasses dude is too stupid to notice that his classmate is an seiyuu idol but it's worse when they made him all stalky
Apr 24, 10:19 AM

Oct 2008
Coincidentally when making that Precure reference they refered another existing magical girl anime, Pretear, from early 2000's.

Apr 24, 10:38 AM
Aug 2022
Putting aside the bath scene for a sec this shows making me realise that I really love drama/Showbiz type of shows a lot and it also helps that I adore Chika as a character a lot and she has a great dynamic with Yumiko

That mf dude needs to chill tf out with his stalking of Chika and Yumiko. I really feel bad for both of them. Chika in her current situation and Yumiko struggling to keep up with her. Not really sure who the guy was in that photo. Her dad maybe?

Seriously the bath scene caught me of guard, Chika can be oddly bold sometimes.

This episode shot this show up to my third favourite show this season out of the 21 other shows I'm watching (22 when demon slayer drops)
Phantom_373Apr 24, 10:49 AM
Apr 24, 10:53 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to gorkthe134th
It was going well, they even had a sleepover. But in just a few minutes things went from bad to worse; THE worst even!
Though, ending an episode like this on a cliffhanger should be illigal. It's like if they ended Oshi no Ko episode 6 before the final scene!
@gorkthe134th Noooo I'm gonna be so sad if Chika does what the blue haired girl (Forgot her name) from oshi no ko does. I like her so much I don't want to see her like that.
Apr 24, 11:05 AM
May 2023
Phantom_373 said:
@gorkthe134th Noooo I'm gonna be so sad if Chika does what the blue haired girl (Forgot her name) from oshi no ko does. I like her so much I don't want to see her like that.

The blue-haired girl you’re talking about is Akane
Apr 24, 11:08 AM
Aug 2022
SenshadouOtaku said:
Phantom_373 said:

The blue-haired girl you’re talking about is Akane

That’s it thanks for the reminder. Idk why in my head the name Ayane was what I thought her name was but it still sounded wrong.

She never really stood out for me so I guess that’s why I forgot her name.
Apr 24, 11:18 AM

Jun 2016
Great episode, especially the first half. It’s good that the screenwriter didn’t delay and you can immediately predict who will be shown in the photo. Yasumi's behavior and irritability are understandable, but Yuuhi is cute in this episode.
Apr 24, 1:38 PM

Feb 2019
Holy what an episode. Best so far by a mile. The Yuri sleepover in the first half was amazing. Great bonding opportunity for the girls, as well as a chance for some fan service. “You act different when you’re talking to my breasts” 😭 Yuhi is just like me wtf. And the staff aren’t slick, they put extra effort into that boob grabbing animation lmaooo.

I like that the girls were able to be so vulnerable with each other in this one. Not just physically in the bath, but emotionally with their conversation about why they wanted to become seiyuu. You can tell neither has really been able to open up with anyone about that before and it’s gotta feel like such a relief to have someone that understands.

Speaking of which, mad respect to Yasumi for standing up to Yuhi’s mom and letting her know that Yuhi is not only a good seiyuu, but a source of inspiration for people like her! Yuhi of course returned the favour later on by telling Yasumi how much she idolised and wanted to be like her, which was so cute.

Too bad it all came crashing down because of Yasumi’s insecurity at Yuhi getting casted in a big role.. it was hard to watch Yasumi straight up insinuating that Yuhi slept with a director for the role.. I honestly empathise a lot with her though. When you see people you know blow up and get success and you feel like you’re putting in the same effort and not getting results, it can make you envious. Obviously could’ve handled it better but it’s learning experience

I figured with the stalker dude they’d been teasing that some controversy would happen with one of the girls, but damn I didn’t expect a firestorm online about Yuhi dating someone.. hell of a cliffhanger.
Marinate1016Apr 24, 2:29 PM
Apr 24, 1:47 PM
Mar 2023
this episode took the series in a bit of an unexpected direction for me with a lot of raw emotion in the second half as well as twist at the end. i’m in.
Apr 24, 2:27 PM

Jun 2021
it wasn't a bad episode, but often turned out to be uncomfortable to watch. The bath scene, Yuuhi's mom confronting Yasumi even if possibly having some reasons in her favor, the radio show being cancelled already at episode 3, Yasumi venting her frustrations like that (even if immediately regretting all of it), the creepy kid with glasses, and that cliffhanger... didn't expect a happy sunshine-and-rainbows slice of life show and honestly the main two characters seemed to start getting along sooner than expected, but concerned now that it's going to become a little too dark.
Apr 24, 2:55 PM

Feb 2007
Chika letting out her inner Chiaki. :D
Apr 24, 2:56 PM

Aug 2019
That stalker kid in their class definitely took those pictures didn't he? He deserves whatever's coming to him. I'm pretty sure that guy in the pictures is her dad right?
Apr 24, 3:56 PM

Jun 2023
Yeah he has to be her dad at the end
Apr 24, 4:32 PM
Aug 2022
this ep is gay as hell and I love it
Apr 24, 4:59 PM
Sep 2017
se fueron al carajo
Apr 24, 6:21 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Easily the best episode of the series so far. I was not expecting the yuri ice to be broken so abruptly, lol. The bath scene was a bit jarring, but the rest of their interactions were sweet. Of course, until the ending of the episode when Yasumi took out her frustrations on Yuuhi. Not sure what to think about the stalker angle yet. I guess I will just have to wait and see how it plays out. Either way, I'm very much looking forward to the relationship development between our mains.
Apr 24, 6:55 PM
Apr 2021
luinthoron said:
Chika letting out her inner Chiaki. :D

Not even 1% of her true groping potential
Apr 24, 8:18 PM
Mar 2023
Mahoutsukai Pritia from Pritia Series

I think it's reference Mahoutsukai Precure from Precure Series.

Well, both this and Mahoutsukai Precure has Yuri Vibes.
Apr 24, 10:08 PM

Nov 2021
Oh wow, this show is a lot better than I expected initially. The two leads are really great and the drama is interesting. Also what a painful way to end the episode.
Apr 24, 10:39 PM

Mar 2024
Masterpiece. The best anime in the last few years.

And its really hardcore yuri.
- this is what i live for.
Apr 24, 10:53 PM

Mar 2008
This episode gave me whiplash. Went from Yuuhi being all cute and handsy to her silly fake sleeping and how cute it was how Yasumi was over her words to it just crashing down. I get why Yasumi was so upset. ;_; </3
Apr 25, 12:18 AM
May 2022
The guy in the end is definitely her dad, compared to the scene where she was younger. And with Stalker-san, I guess it will get way more mildly later on, he is in the Opening with plenty of other normal peeps, and I think it will get clear that he's not harmful in the end. Maybe he even protects them from harm at some.point, we'll see
Apr 25, 6:13 AM
Aug 2017
There are some Clark Kent/Superman levels of non-recognition going on here with their idol & private identities. At the very least, there's no way the obsessed idol fan guy in their class would have taken this long to realize who they are.
Apr 25, 4:45 PM
Aug 2022
Well.... that escalated real quick.

The bathroom scene was hella gay. Not content with Yasumi and Yuuhi sharing the bathtub, the series decides throw in a boob grabbing scene as well. A consensual boob grabbing scene at that.

We were just a few steps away from being a full blown hentai.... Not that I'm complaining. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 6:31 PM

Nov 2013
nice sleepover and bath scene, nice bonding :D

oh no, their raido show is gonna end so soon, Yasumi sure was mad at that and poor Chika got hit by her insults lol
ofc they both regret that and will have to talk it out

fucking idol fans tho, as usual, the stalkers are annoying as hell and the comments are just as bad lmao
i hope Chika can resolve this issue without losing her role and popularity, but damn it... annoying
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 25, 11:17 PM

Oct 2022
With each episode they get closer, and closer. You wouldn't even think they disliked each other 2 episodes ago lol.

Apr 27, 8:14 AM
Mar 2018
I didn't make it 7 minutes before dropping this episode. I know it will seem hypocritical because there are plenty of anime with fan-service that I like. But when the show starts to insult my intelligence in the process, I'm out. How is any of that even remotely how people interact with on another?
Apr 27, 7:46 PM
Dec 2013
After watching 3 episodes of this anime and Whisper Me a Love Song, which is another GL anime airing this season, I have to say I'm enjoying Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote so much more. Was actually planning to buy the manga for Whisper, but after the third episode ruined my day, I don't want to get the manga anymore.
wildhoodApr 27, 7:51 PM
Apr 28, 3:42 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I ain't complainin'. I liked the heck out of this episode. Man, I wish I had more voice actor friends. ;_; Not for boob grabbing, I swear, but just to be able to hang out and inspire each other. Like, talking online with some and meeting up occasionally is nice and all, but I wanna go get croquettes and such with them too... It just seems so nice to hang with folks who are on the same page and are working on the same craft as you are. You have similar goals and give each other ideas and support. I think that's a part of why I like this anime so much. ;_; There are other anime that deal with the same sharing craft thing, but I think it's nice that this also happens to be my thing specifically. It's so fun to see them do their thing. Like even I'm inspired by them.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 28, 11:25 AM

Nov 2023
The stalker kid is a weirdo, I hope he gets what's coming to him and then he'll never be seen again.

The dude at the end must be her dad, but man, those are comments are actually dumb as hell.
Apr 28, 2:10 PM
Feb 2019
A construção do drama e os conflitos que cada uma sente, estou amando esse anime, o mangá dele trás detalhes que deveriam ter no anime, detalhes esses que deixam a cena melhor, mas construída, que deixa o desenvolvimento da relação das duas mais aprofundado. Anime deveria mostrar esses detalhes que o mangá mostra. De resto, cada vez mais me prende esse anime.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8

27 by vankoshtorata »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

30 by cableguyjay »»
Yesterday, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1

57 by AJpurple »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

36 by Fairytelly »»
May 15, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

80 by FsocietyScan »»
Apr 28, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.