Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 9:21 AM

Dec 2021
Yuuki is so cute. I hope we see him more often.

Yuuki Hirai, a university student who returned home for winter break, found himself drawn into interaction with the Fujiyoshi family next door. As he grew close to the nurturing Hiromu, to the point of inciting jealousy in him, and struggled with his own social skills, Yuuki was taken aback. However, the two gradually became friends. Amidst this, Masaki fell ill and was bedridden, prompting Hiromu's colleague, Matsuo Tomohiro, to visit out of concern. Surrounded by Hiromu, Matsuo, and Yuuki, the shining light of Masaki's life, felt lonely and burst into tears at the thought of not being able to see Matsuo for a long time. In response, the three convened a strategy meeting to devise a plan.

Masaki is fortunate to have people who care for him like this.

Apr 15, 10:21 AM
Sep 2022
This episode was too freaking cute, I can already tell I’m going to be squealing during every one
Apr 15, 10:51 AM
Sep 2015
Forget the medicine, there's only one simple way to deal with heat.
Apr 15, 11:25 AM
Nov 2016
This show is going to give me diabetes. So sweet, cute and wholesome. Plus Hikari is really adorable!

I'm loving all the characters so far, and I'm happy that Yuki finally made friends for the first time :D
Can't wait for the next episode. I'm glad they didn't "censor" the kiss this time
dodoxdo97Apr 15, 12:01 PM
Apr 15, 12:25 PM
Feb 2024
I love it!! 💕 ♥️ 💜
Apr 15, 12:50 PM
Mar 2024
foi Adorável esse episódio que lindo e filho deles um novo amigo no começo foi pouco sombrio mais depois se abriu vou ficar cantando os minutos para 3 episódio 😊😊
Apr 15, 1:35 PM
Jan 2024
❗❗🚨NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER ALERT🚨❗❗
YUUKI
Gosh i hope we see more of him, also this episode IS SO ADORABLE practically squealing of cuteness every second lol
Apr 15, 1:57 PM

Feb 2016
I falled in love with the baby.
Apr 15, 2:01 PM

Dec 2021
The fuckin' head bonk! Every second!! It's too cute!!! 😭

Who would've thought that the first childcare anime I watch that I don't find creepy would be the omegaverse one? God, I love this so much!

Second half. I'm presuming "heat" is, well, what it sounds like, and is an omegaverse thing. Hopefully they keep that part tame like they did in this episode, since that sounds like it could get very unwholesome otherwise. Glad that second half wrapped up so fully and cutely. This is probably it, my favorite same-sex romance anime for the year. I haven't even watched the popular GL of the season yet, but I think my decision isn't gonna change.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 15, 2:08 PM
Mar 2024
Almost gives me baby fever
Apr 15, 2:45 PM

Jul 2021
This is soooo cute I can't T.T Hikari is so cute and lovely :( I wish I could hug him and squeeze his cheeks :(
Apr 15, 2:48 PM
Jan 2023
Daviljoe193 said:
The fuckin' head bonk! Every second!! It's too cute!!! 😭

Who would've thought that the first childcare anime I watch that I don't find creepy would be the omegaverse one? God, I love this so much!

Second half. I'm presuming "heat" is, well, what it sounds like, and is an omegaverse thing. Hopefully they keep that part tame like they did in this episode, since that sounds like it could get very unwholesome otherwise. Glad that second half wrapped up so fully and cutely. This is probably it, my favorite same-sex romance anime for the year. I haven't even watched the popular GL of the season yet, but I think my decision isn't gonna change.

I have the exact same thought process. I've heard a little bit about omeagverse so when Matsuo started blushing and collapsed I was TERRIFIED for where the plot was going, but once again they handled omegaverse content in a really wholesome way lmaoooooo. I actually can't believe this anime is so wholesome and not toxic. it's so funny. No hate to people who like omegaverse, I'm just enjoying watching this show so I'm grateful it's staying within the margin of what I don't mind haha
Apr 15, 4:12 PM
Apr 2017
This is so good I love it!
Apr 15, 5:56 PM

Feb 2019
hikari's got a new fave, and Yuki's loosened up around Matsuo now too.
Apr 15, 6:45 PM

Jun 2023
Ok. I want a relationship like them 😭
Apr 15, 7:19 PM

Jul 2007
Such a cute episode!
Yuuki being friends with Hikari was awww.

As much as I love fluff, I was hoping Hiro to leave Hikari with the other 2 so he could "treat" Matsuo's heat 🥲🥲 but oh well, it was very cute anyway
Apr 15, 7:30 PM
Dec 2022
THIS EPISODE WAS SO CUTE OMG 😭

hikari is starting to grow on me. i love him so so much. and yuuki is such an adorable guy. at first i was kind of sketchy about him but he’s just really antisocial. i’m really glad he’s grown attached to hikari in a short amount of time. they’re so adorable together 🥲
sailormoon92_Apr 15, 7:37 PM
Apr 15, 9:25 PM

Mar 2008
Okay that was pretty cute.
Apr 16, 12:55 AM

Jun 2021
Only one solution to the heat, and it's not those damn pills and shots
Also ending scene kinda sus
Apr 16, 1:08 AM
Jul 2013
Aha the omegaverse things come out. Is that a bite mark on the back of Masaki’s neck? Heat… they deal with it pretty well.
Apr 16, 2:28 AM

Jan 2017
I almost held tears when Hikari ran to Masaki after his heat was finally over. Too cute and too emotional for my heart~
Apr 16, 8:26 AM

Nov 2023
Man, this episode was really freaking cute-
What if we watched Evangelion in the sewer...?
Apr 16, 1:48 PM
Jun 2021
it was fine kinda boring thought although hu kun is very adorable
Apr 16, 3:16 PM

Jun 2023
Cuteness overload jsjsjsjsjs
Apr 16, 8:06 PM

Jan 2010
I hate kids, so this show is def testing my tolerance here. But it's still very wholesome and cavity-inducing with how overly sweet it is.

I read ahead in the manga a bit, and they kinda switched scenes around a bit. But so far the story is a SoL that follows the day to day life of this family. But maybe the drama will come on later.

And I guess now that they have a kid, dad and "mom" probably have no sex life anymore...because Papa coulda helped his wifey get out of being in heat another way *nudge nudge wink wink*
And I guess Yuki can't be an Alpha, because if he was, he wouldn't be acting so normal being around Misaki being in heat
Apr 17, 12:06 AM

Mar 2010
Poor Masaki… Looks like there is trouble next episode
Apr 17, 12:05 PM

Apr 2022
on one hand this show is incredibly adorable, but on the other it gives you whiplash by suddenly telling you the MC is in heat... like wut. This is my first ever experience with the omegaverse and I'm not sure I'm into that.
Apr 18, 5:53 AM

Jul 2017
The Fujiyoshis' next-door neighbour of son Yuki, he's a bit skeptical about the family, much less taking care of Hikari while Hiromu is gone and Masaki being a househusband. Despite looking like a loser, Hikari appreciates having him around, as much as both parents acknowledge that Yuki needs some pushing, deliberately, because he's always feeling very down. With Hikari, he's able to subconsciously express himself as a second kid within the family.

With Masaki gettig a fever, Hiromu's colleague Matsuo helps out, even Yuki as well...for a strategy meeting to keep Hikari entertained while Masaki is recovering. Making udon for the lil' one takes a great deal of effort from the adults who can't cook, but Hikari wants Masaki VERY badly, so Hiromu taking him to Masaki to learn of his sickness, it's a bitter pill to swallow, but Hikari will always be dependent on Masaki, just to let loose a bit.

The lil' kid is always a playful one.
Apr 18, 10:09 PM

Dec 2022
Adorable show fr bruv.
Apr 19, 7:28 AM

Oct 2011
I love this, so cute and fluffy.

But I have a bad feeling about the mysterious person in the car at the end, I'm betting it's Hiromu's father.
Apr 19, 10:40 AM

Jan 2021
I really love how they understand Hikari and keep translating for him😭🩷 I love when parents do that I don’t know how they can understand their little kids, it’s so cute!
Apr 22, 1:48 PM

May 2015
Wdym you don't know how to handle heats? <____< And both his parents are Alphas?... still not sure how the lore here works, but okay...

Yuki is a cute new friend, liked the addition.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

11 by traed »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 8

57 by pwrppcwgrl_anime »»
May 15, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

23 by Stardew »»
May 12, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 6

17 by KANLen09 »»
May 11, 3:43 AM

» What are alphas, betas and omegas in this story?

flyingcassowary - May 3

3 by kinosternon »»
May 4, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.