Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2:01 PM
Nov 2020
Foi um episódio interessante, espero que continue nessa qualidade boa que está tendo.
Apr 16, 4:14 PM

May 2015
I didnt expect this series to have such a strong lovey dovey romance but I'm all for it. Fenrys is really cute and they make such a nice couple.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 16, 5:04 PM
May 2017
Reply to DarknessReality
I didnt expect this series to have such a strong lovey dovey romance but I'm all for it. Fenrys is really cute and they make such a nice couple.
@DarknessReality Fenrys is Banaza's bona fide wife. We can discuss how much of the Fenrir's feelings are the beast screaming inside her, but Fenrys felt in love with Banaza...

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 16, 5:44 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
what is this VN ass opening OP theme???

Apr 17, 12:36 AM

Nov 2017
MC ain't dumb and adjusts pretty well. And Fenrys is so into him lol. No slave contract needed 😁🫵
Apr 17, 12:36 AM
Mar 2012
dancing OP too powerful. wolf revert a different size huh.
Flio commendable conviction. confess already ... & 'married' such fast progress. They're quite a fun couple.
useless quartet is back. so weird bear into rabbit? no mini bear?
Dark lord & cat look menacing.
Apr 17, 3:46 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Suddenly having this girl pledge all everything to someone is meh. She's annoying about it too. It's a lot better that she's calling him darling instead of master though.
It's wild that Flio made a whole ass deal about not subjugating Fenrys and then turned around and pretty much subjugated the bear. Like seriously, how is what he did any different? You can hide it behind cute little words like "pet", but it's pretty much the same thing.
I do still like our B girls. I actually wouldn't mind if they were the main characters-- like a Bikini Warriors thing just not as ecchi (not that I minded it in Bikini Warriors-- I mean right in the title you know what you're getting into). lol

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 17, 5:31 AM
Mar 2024
OP song was a banger! Had to listen to it twice!!🤩
That aside, great episode.
Apr 17, 7:54 AM
Aug 2017
What the hell was this OP?? It actually made me laugh a lot beacause it was just so... I don't even have the words? cringey? cliché? hilarious though
Apr 17, 12:30 PM
Jun 2016
I love it how Rys say Danna-sama <#
Apr 17, 6:00 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ the OP

Why is it so cute?...

Here I was at the edge of dropping the series cause the MC doesn't look like he has actual businessman knowledge or comes from a world where people doesn't know intermediate math. (aka, feels like he only knows Plus and Minus)

But this Beastgirl... is probably gonna be carrying this entire series huh...

(If the MC looks stupid, throw in a cute beast girl, and everything is good) (works in any series, proven)

Hopefully the MC figures out more about "RPG knowledge"... (since not only did the other world he came from is low on math, they also seem to be without higher technology, that includes video games with RPG knowledge)

Which is funny, cause MC mentioned the "bottomless bag" works the same as in his world, meaning both world had "floating boxes" that's RPG-like...

Wonder if MC will actually figure out he has infinite power and god skills... instead of just going around and showcasing his god skills everywhere thinking they're normal, LOL

Also... I am pretty sure that isn't a "Psychobear" anymore... it's a Bunny now... stop calling it a bear, LOL

Also also... since MC already proclaimed Beastgirl as his wife... I guess this series won't ever have any hint of "harem"... cause he's already "taken".

Also also also... the stat 999 hero kinda suck huh... since dude's already at "max level" with "max stat" (not infinite tho, lol), he can't level up and learn any skills, LOL (get fucked)

But... this dude is still getting all the Royal treatment, even the King has to do whatever he says, and the pretty big booba girl has to be his "sex servent"...

I kinda wish somewhere in the series, MC would smack that stupid 999 hero's ass.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 18, 10:30 AM

Feb 2012
Show's progressing nicely. Curious where the story is going to go as we have Fenrys being attached at the hip now.

My impression of Fenrys was she was pretty high up in the demon army rank, which makes me wonder how it's going to affect the story & which side Flio will end up leaning towards, demon/human/neutral.

Apr 18, 7:36 PM

Nov 2009
My impression of Fenrys was she was pretty high up in the demon army rank, which makes me wonder how it's going to affect the story & which side Flio will end up leaning towards, demon/human/neutral

MC can go toward any I think.

Instead of MC going with Fenrys choice. Since Fenrys already taken him in as her "master" and "husband". She will pretty much side with whichever side MC wants to go with.

The way it's going, it feels like the MC is just going to go random adventures, so more neutral I guess...
Apr 18, 7:40 PM
Nov 2023
my bad, i expect to much for it
Apr 18, 8:23 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to IzanaSolos
Beat up the girl - She falls in love with you - Instantly becomes your wife??

Filou crossed paths with Fenrys, who claimed to be the younger sister of one of the Demon King's four generals. Confronted with a formidable adversary wielding potent magic, Fliou began experimenting with every spell at his disposal to devise a means of defense. Among them, "enslavement magic" appeared on the window, which Fliou adamantly refused to use. Surprised by Fliou's resolve and lacking the magical power to continue the confrontation, Fenrys surrendered. Fliou, showing mercy, let her go, and as a result, Fenrys transformed into an adult human form instead of her previous childlike appearance.

Wow, this pacing is awful. Who falls in love like that and dedicates their life to someone immediately? And wasn't she one of the demon king's four generals or something? Why would she just quit and join him? I get it's a dumb isekai with a stupid harem, but at least try to make sense. Also, that God really loves his jokes. Hiding stats and making good stats useless?? Lol. And wasn't it like 20 days to get to that forest? What kind of time skip are we having, unless they found someone else with teleportation magic who happened to go to the forest lol.

Let the new life of Fliou and Fenrys begin...
@IzanaSolos I remember quite a few shows (tv/movie/anime from all over the world) where the female lead goes up to the male lead and slaps him at first sight, making him fall head over heels in love with her. Personally, I never had the guts to slap a really hot guy I saw on the street so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's a valid method or not 😋

It's nice to see an anime actually taking a stance against slavery, it's been unsettling to see it normalized these past few years. Also, I agree with people saying Kugimiya Rie sounds wrong in the role. I loved her as Kagura in Gintama but she's too old for the cutesy speech pattern that seems to be required for this role. Another choice that irritates me because this anime would do just as well if it was styled just a bit more maturely, like Camp cooking in another world for example. Why try and make it more... Moe?

Also pertaining to the moe-problem, there is something really bothering me with the character designs but I can't put my finger on it. Monsters are alright but people look like they were animated from those little plastic figures that can cost an arm and a leg in Japan.
Apr 18, 10:05 PM

Sep 2018
Surprised the wolf was not a loli. I feel bad for the blond hero if his stats are limited. Mc is super wholesome and that opening was cute.
Apr 19, 4:33 AM

Oct 2022
They're basically married now and I'm for it. Just look at her glow when he said she was his wife, adorable.
Apr 19, 7:23 AM

Oct 2007
t looks like the psycho bears were dancing when electrocuted. lol

also good work to the va of the useless hero. He sounds as annoying as possible.

and Kugimiya is just the right va for Rys.
Apr 19, 11:13 PM
Dec 2023
The opening is such a bop
Apr 20, 1:05 PM

Nov 2009
Surprised the wolf was not a loli

Everyone assumes this, due to the VA being extremely famous for her Loli characters, LOL.

Imagine what it'll be like if Feny was a Loli Wolf Waifu...

Tho... now that I think about it... MC COULD probably actually transform her into a Loli if he wanted... since he can transform himself into a girl and even the Bear into a Bunny...
Apr 21, 7:20 AM

Dec 2016
Oh come on!

How the heck am I supposed to call this isekai trash, when they make so much effort to make the heroine look this loveable in the OP credits?

Apr 21, 1:33 PM

Aug 2019
I was not expecting that OP lol It's pretty good, just not so sure about the show itself. I'm not too interested after this episode, and I was thinking about maybe sticking around for the fan service at least, but not sure if I want to really. I might watch one more episode before deciding, maybe not
Apr 21, 10:46 PM
Mar 2009
Not the best, not the worst... very in the middle for me story-wise. Overall can't say I'm really enjoying this series.

Not liking the MC with his, "I'm weak even though I just did all these things" attitude. I much rather watch wolf-wife be cutesy/adorable when wanting attention and then switch to murder puppy when something gets between her and MC. The higher pitched voice when she's cute, lower pitched when something is going to have to die.

3/5 on this one.
Apr 23, 2:48 AM
Apr 2013
EP 2

Uhm.
Is this the actual op?
Man i cant remember the last time kugimiya rie op.
Its so weird.
Also i have to admit part of the reason is that she's the entire reaosn why im here right now.
The mr mc isnt very interesting right now so she's gonna have to carry the whole anime
The song itself isnt bad but its more like..
I mean its kinda unfair, but either way i mean

Anyway well uhh. what can i say. this ep we get introduced to fenrys i guess, while the 4 girls seem they'll be sticking around for awhile

Fenrys is carrying the entire anime right now mostly because the mr mc is just i dunno, but well.

It seems for now the arc will be about training the girls. except it seems we have a visitor . hmm

It'll be interesting if we see kugimiya rie on yootoob because of this anime.

If I remember correctly when I was looking through the list of voice actors there was a joke how they were all 40+, so there might be some curious names. I'd be shocked honestly but I'll give it another ep (although if I havent recognized them at this point its kinda hopeless)
CocoaGalaxyApr 23, 2:57 AM
Apr 23, 5:12 AM

Feb 2020
The opening is so cuteee :3 it's like a cute lil love letter 🥺
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 10:33 PM

Feb 2016
I don't think this is a super standart isekai. This is going to focus on romance beetwen MC and Fenris. Don't expect epic scenes but we have to expect a lot of comedy.
Apr 26, 3:42 AM

Dec 2008
probably one of the many Isekai shows no one has to watch, albeit Fenrys is quite adorable and with the voice of Kugimiya, Rie.
From the overall perspective the dere dere type is so outdated, she wants to mate with the mc and also cooks for him and the useless girl group.
I think that it is a bad show, not compared to other shows with such a formula, but it's all have been told so many times already.
Why should I bother watching that? just because of Kugimiya, Rie?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 8:22 PM

Aug 2012
I see this show getting a ton of hate, I quite honestly think its fun, chill & wholesome.
Not reinventing the wheel but its not a bad watch.
Fenrys is a lot of fun. The show doesn't take itself too seriously either.
Really not as bad as people are making it out to be.
Apr 29, 6:55 PM

Dec 2022
"noooooo not the ridiculously attractive female goddess in human form... f... f... fully in the nude! with the Roman ideal femenine form and ridiculously large breasts! NOO!!! anything but that! I can't look please no I can't see!!! ohhh nooooo and she's kind hearted, polite, sweet, loving, and now she wishes to be my companion oh please heavens NOOOO!!!!! anything but that!!!!!!"
these isekai MCs never fail to give me a hoot and a hollar
mini psycho bear looking cute ^_^
Apr 30, 4:42 AM

Dec 2018
so far seems like a pretty generic isekai. it's cute (especially the OP), but it's just another fast food drive through isekai junk food.
Apr 30, 3:45 PM
Jan 2021
Well what happened isn’t too much of a shock given that both the preview and the opening made it clear that Fenrys was gonna become Banaza’s partner. I didn’t expect that Banaza would be willing to go with pretending the two of them are a married couple. He could have just said to anyone suspicious that she is his adventuring partner. Regardless, I guess the two of them will be sticking together for a while and he revealed his secret to her.

And I wonder when Banaza will realize his true strength. Taking out the psychobears was a breeze and together with Fenrys (now known as Rys), they have a psychobear pet to help them in combat.

Well we have been formally introduced to the party of four who accused Banaza about lying about teleportation…

Balirossa, a knight of Klyrode, Blossom who’s a heavy fighter who built her muscle by working on a farm, Byleri who used to take care of the army’s horses but then became a knight, and Belano the witch who specializes in defense magic. The four have asked Banaza to train them and it seems that he’s agreed.

Also the Dark One is interested in Banaza’s power, so I wonder how that will progress…

I guess I’ll stick with this series.
May 5, 5:48 AM

Feb 2021
She got angry just because He didn't say her as a wife XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» So, are they gonna do the deed eventually?

MavikBow - 10 hours ago

15 by FutoiOtaku »»
2 hours ago

» Why do authors write protaganists this stupid?

bledsoe60 - May 2

36 by Rimuru0001 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 13

74 by katsu044 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

63 by romzanalimohon »»
Today, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

43 by KingBaller06 »»
May 14, 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.