Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Ye, I think Leshea might want to try and change her personality a bit. Her presence sometimes just feels intimidating.

On the other hand, I'm not impressed by Pearl's lack of confidence in this show. They're definitely pushing her as one of the main cast members though. Felt like this was the weakest episode of the series so far. They need to make the main cast more likable imo.
Apr 15, 6:31 AM

Dec 2021
Oh, it's a three-player game this time huh?

Miranda, the Head Manager of the Mystic Court Ruin Branch, pointed out that if they were to form a team, there needed to be at least three people. Upon receiving this advice, Fei and Leoleshea began their search for teammates. Despite Fei attempting to join acquaintances' teams, no one responded due to Leoleshea's intimidation. Amidst this situation, a certain girl appeared before the two, prompting them to continue devising strategies on what to do next.

Jeez... these games are so dull, but hey, at least we're getting a new character for the harem.

Apr 15, 7:17 AM

Jul 2017
AilA's OP finally makes an appearance...and is pretty much what I've expected: mediocrity.

Fay finding apostles alongside Leoleshea to target the gods' games, but it's clear that she's more a threat than a real ally since the first God's game that joining teams are very limited. That's where teleporter Pearl Diamond comes out of nowhere to warrant retiring out of the gods' games only after one game. Even after eating 35 parfaits, they still can't exactly convince her to join their group and have fun with the games, but Fay wants to give it one last try to get Pearl back to the groove. Of course, the usual fanservice cliché happens with Leshea being jealous of Pearl having bigger boobs then her, and Fay wants to instill confidence back in Pearl to face one more game against her old team Inferno.

Try all they can, will she get back into the game?
Apr 15, 8:06 AM

Apr 2021
Used up an entire episode recruiting this girl, so I hope they don't disappoint.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 15, 8:43 AM
May 2023
guess i'm gonna hooked for this one due to opening song/sequence despite all those comments about the animation quality, i mean, don't get me wrong, the way they show all those credits kinda interesting,

just really hope Leoleshea can hold her enthusiasm just a bit when interacting to humans, i'll see how it goes.
Apr 15, 9:34 AM
Sep 2015
The pacing is not good when this episode spend its entire time just to convince one member.
Apr 15, 10:59 AM
May 2021
Pretty funny episode, liked it!
Apr 15, 11:57 AM

Nov 2019
Here come annoying girl type that I hate.
Apr 15, 1:45 PM
Nov 2021
The 3rd episode made up for the shitty 2nd episode, we got a new character and I see how we can have some character development in the future, the foundation is definitly laid for that. Other than that, I hope the game in the next episode will be complex and interesting.
Apr 15, 2:44 PM
Dec 2019
Not too bad of an episode, Hopefully Pearl doesn't disappoint seeing as they spent a whole episode recruiting her. The boob gag was pretty funny tho but that's just my already bad deteriorating sense of humor.
Apr 15, 3:29 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
It is absurd how good the OP song is compared to the actual show. I don't know how, but this show is worse than Liar Liar. Do the people green-lighting these kinds of series never think to themselves, "Why don't we just fund a NGNL sequel instead of this steaming pile of garbage?"
Apr 15, 4:34 PM
Jun 2020
So this goddess was supposed to be flat. The character designer sure failed here.
Apr 15, 4:34 PM

May 2019
Pearl has nice underwear and she didn't get upset when Fay and Leshea walked in on her so that's a plus. Also, Pearl being bustier than Leshea and Leshea getting flustered over that was pretty funny.

Anyway, it sounds like Pearl has good talents so hopefully she won't disappoint in the next game after messing up in the last one that caused her to want to quit.
Apr 15, 9:04 PM

May 2015
Leshea unintentionally traumatizing the other gods game players with her tenacity is funny. Fay isn't going to let Pearl Diamond end on a loss. I'm interested to see if she gets her courage back whilst going against the despair god.
Apr 15, 11:47 PM

Dec 2015
No wonder the directing on this anime is atrocious. It's Tatsuya Shiraishi first time directing an anime. In fact, I can bet the source material doesn't have such abrupt changes on tone. In theory the story has everything you want to make something watchable, unfortunately even parts that are supposed engaging end up incredibly boring.

X-VApr 15, 11:51 PM
Apr 16, 2:17 AM
Jun 2023
i think this anime looks a bit like liar liar, but with god games instead, now after seeing episode 3 i kinda like it
Apr 16, 3:39 AM

Aug 2020
Finding a third member was hard since Leshea made some chaos previously. Guess Pearl is trustable, or at least I hope so.

Apr 16, 9:13 AM
Oct 2019
For now I think it's a pretty average anime, but I'll keep watching to see what happens
Apr 16, 9:21 AM
Sep 2021
OK, we found a new team member, pearl diamond & the special thing about her is the Big "B".
Apr 16, 9:37 AM
Apr 2023
I have to be honest that opening theme by the band Alia and ending theme by Pearl's voice actress, Tachibana Hina are both really catchy
Apr 16, 7:29 PM

Nov 2009
So... this red hair god got bored and went around "playing" with other humans trying to "understand" them...

But most failed and she ends up giving tons of ppls PTSD... LOL

Also... how did people in the "past" said Leshea had "small boobs"... I am curous how "average" and "big" the past was if Leshea was small... HOLY... imagine head sized and bigger...

Also... that new girl... LOL, how many parfait can she eat? HOLY... everything goes to that ( | Y | ) huh.... Tho... she IS definitely bigger than Leshea...

And Leshea tried to get "half" of her boobies... LOL

(TBH, I would try to grab those too, they look really squishy)

(tho... I also noticed... is that glass manager's ( -| Y |- ) even larger? her bath-coat in the beginning covered it up, but later in her business dress you can see it more clearly)

BTW... a Dragon huh... why does his "back" reminds me of DBZ... where Goku runs... lol

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 18, 9:30 AM
Mar 2023
it wasnt the best and it was slightly boring but in the end it was ok id have to say
Apr 18, 4:24 PM
Oct 2017
I like boobs, but that was just stupid filler. You can't hide bad plot behind boobs (but if you do, at the very least make it good and not stupid)
Apr 19, 5:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lots of boobs talking, they trying hard to grab my attention heh? And the new girl also grabbing my attention with her innocent. Once again a lock trope again. And you know how to deal with girl, give her some more hope and play the game.

Would be more fun if they lose those stiff dragon game, really. But since this is so damn generic i can see they win and get those wandering girl, into Fay harem.

Or perhaps i am wrong....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 3, 5:33 PM
Dec 2013
Pearl Diamond is a hot babe.
May 4, 4:23 AM
Jul 2022
I dropped it, I found the anime boring as hell, there is no romance, the games are all complex, the guys spend half an hour making assumptions and theories on how to win the game, I found it very annoying having to listen these explanations. It's a bad copy of no game no life, at least there, the games were fun, and there was ecchi fan service
May 4, 4:28 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to chelsea072
i think this anime looks a bit like liar liar, but with god games instead, now after seeing episode 3 i kinda like it
@chelsea072 See "no game no life" and you will see what good games are
May 4, 4:34 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to KingYoshi
It is absurd how good the OP song is compared to the actual show. I don't know how, but this show is worse than Liar Liar. Do the people green-lighting these kinds of series never think to themselves, "Why don't we just fund a NGNL sequel instead of this steaming pile of garbage?"
@KingYoshi So I didn't drop this story for nothing, since I did the same with liar liar. It's the same bummer, except Liar Liar made me angry at the MC,he got everything because of the girls. He's a useless that only reached the high rank thanks to the script.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20

20 by Apratim »»
6 hours ago

» What exactly are the high stakes?

Mocchi_is_sexy - May 14

14 by Otakodo_kumo »»
May 21, 2:45 AM

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

13 by KANLen09 »»
May 18, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6

26 by yagami_kirizu »»
May 13, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 29

16 by Groman »»
May 6, 2:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.