Forum Settings
Forums

I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you?

New
Apr 13, 8:00 PM
Jan 2009
https://ibb.co/cTzv46r

The art was done with the Bing AI art app, but I came up with the plot descriptions myself. Actually, in most cases I came up with the plot first and then generated the art to match the plot.

If this was real, what would you watch?

EDIT: I've started making OPs/EDs for these imaginary anime, which you can find here! https://soundcloud.com/dj-taka-610640153/sets/ai-generated-anime-music

EDIT 2: Now I'm on Youtube! https://www.youtube.com/@DJTakakuma
FFandMMfanApr 21, 8:17 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 13, 8:32 PM

May 2019
Probably Guncore, i like CGI mecha shows.
Apr 13, 8:44 PM
Jan 2022
Trapped in a VR MMO while trapped in a VR MMO is truly peak, underrated show fr.
Apr 13, 8:57 PM

Feb 2023
I'm interested in Legend of Zelda: The Animation, HAND, DropOuts, How Did You Know My Favorite Flower Were Lilies, Clone Blue, The Hollow Village and Enpici.

VISION:Less sounds a lot like Vivy but with lower stakes.
StyxParadiseApr 13, 9:02 PM
Apr 13, 9:00 PM

May 2021
LOL some of these titles are great. When does Toaster Kuma drop? I'll be there. The Hollow Village visual is spooky.
sslick said:
Trapped in a VR MMO while trapped in a VR MMO is truly peak, underrated show fr.
Hahaha I didn't even notice that one until I saw your post. GG's AOTY already over.
Apr 13, 9:46 PM

Sep 2022
I totally would watch Scooby Doo is Anime Too. I want to see Shaggy release his ultimate power.

As a gamer, I would also probably watch The Legend of Zelda: The Animation.

Welcome To The Card Game Club looks like it would be a fun slice of life that I would enjoy.

Tokyo Vending Machine Police Department, I Was The Mightiest Hero And I Went To Slay the Evil Demon King (etc), and All of My Girlfriends Are Really, Really Boring sound like the type of dumb stuff I would pick up for fun to rot my brain.
Apr 13, 9:55 PM

Dec 2022
Got to appreciate the effort you put into assembling the chart and writing these elaborate synopses. Nice stuff.

"HAND", "All My Girlfriends are Really, Really Boring", "Vampire x Cross", "Ookami", "QUARRY", "Wood Titan", "DropOuts", "The Hollow Village", "My Brother, My Sister", "Clone Blue", and "Hey, What's Wrong With You, Idiot?!" look pretty interesting right off the bat.

LOL at "Bundle of Sticks" as well. No doubt that title would be invoking a lot of dialogue.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 13, 9:59 PM

Apr 2010
And this is why we can't have nice things.
uhdunno, VISION:less is the only one that doesn't make my head hurt mildly upon reading its synopsis, so I'll go with that one.
Apr 13, 10:01 PM

Sep 2018
Stompers and card game club got my hype lol.
Apr 13, 10:03 PM
Jul 2017
Id see DropOuts, MechaDance, Welcome to the Card Club, and Wood Titan
Apr 13, 10:09 PM

Feb 2023
Looks like it would be a pretty lame season. Lots of Westernization and generic anime in there, and I don't see much that could have ecchi. Tokyo Vending Machine Police Department and Freeloaders look like the most interesting ones there. I might also give Trapped in a VR MMO while trapped in a VR MMO an ironic try.
Apr 13, 10:38 PM

Oct 2016
Just when you thought light novel titles couldn't get worse.

I'd check Clone Blue, VISION:less (which feels ironic that it's even there) and Wood Titans, but honestly I don't think I'd give them good ratings.

I skipped almost every other synopsis so, there.
Apr 13, 10:41 PM

Aug 2016
some funny concepts in there. I would give someof them a chance.... only if the art was more diverse. can you throw some designs there (Boichi, Hinoue Itaru, Imaishi, FKMT, Haruhiko Mikimoto etc)
:v
Apr 13, 10:43 PM

Feb 2016
I'm impressed by both your ideas and the AI pictures. I think I'd enjoy the following titles.

Zelda
Hand
MechaDance
Scooby Doo
High Seas Precure
All My Girlfriends Are Really, Really Boring
How Did You Know My Favorite Flowers Were Lilies?
Kaiju Kindergarten
Enpici
その目だれの目?
Apr 13, 11:51 PM

Jan 2013
Oh, man. There's so much glorious trash here, I wish they were real.

Also "bundle of sticks" for a BL is out of pocket. lmao
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 14, 1:08 AM

Dec 2017
I can see Dropouts be something that I can rekindle my Psychological anime itch.
Apr 14, 1:13 AM

Sep 2018
Already had a good chuckle reading that first description of that vending machine one. Funny stuff.
Apr 14, 1:20 AM
Sep 2013
I'd fucking quit anime if it started looking like that, jesus christ.
Apr 14, 1:22 AM

Mar 2021
Truthfully, except for Hat Trick, I probably wouldn't watch any of these.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Apr 14, 1:40 AM

Feb 2023
To be honest, "Midori" actually sounds like a cool premise for a slasher story.

I also would probably watch "Kaiju Kindergarden" and "The Tanuki That Sits Next to Me", they sound super cute.

There are some that could be interesting if you made an actual story out of them like "King", a lot of the them are just funny and stupid (my favorites are "Tokyo Vending Machine Police Department", "Hey, What's Wrong With You, Idiot!? Look Over Here!" and "Trapped in a VR MMO While Trapped in a VR MMO")

It's been so much fun reading through all of them, thanks a lot. ❤️
Apr 14, 1:43 AM

Feb 2020
How Did You Know My Favorite Flowers Were Lilies?
Kaiju Kindergarden
Tokyo Girls 1990
YoHoHo High Seas Pretty Cure
Apr 14, 2:04 AM

Apr 2013
Maybe my taste is trash, but I'd watch at least half of these. I feel like some of the ideas are better than many modern anime plots (ahem, all those isekai shows...which tbh already feel AI generated.)

I like Midori, DropOuts, Fixer-Upper, Tokyo Girls 1990, Clone Blue. All my girlfriends are really boring could actually also be good if its done in a way that kinda deconstructs the harem genre (one of the most common criticism is that in those animes the girls have no personality and only exist to love the MC/for the viewer to pick their waifu) and have all the characters develop their personalities and go on to live their own life, leaving maybe only one with the MC at the end.
Apr 14, 2:09 AM

Mar 2023
All of these looks way more intersting than the real stuff of this season.
Apr 14, 2:30 AM

May 2018
It almost doesn't differ from the real ones. Half of modern anime is probably AI generated already.

Apr 14, 3:48 AM

Sep 2016
Disappointing that there isn't a single Ecchi show, anyway I would give these a try:

https://i.imgur.com/Hh9OKyl.jpeg
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 14, 6:03 AM
Jan 2009
Thanks for the positive response! :D

Since a couple people mentioned, I'd like to point out that it's really hard to get the Bing AI to generate specifically sexy images, so a lot of my ecchi ideas were too hard to generate. Though most of the harem type stuff would have lots of ecchi in it, I also kind of forgot to include the tag :P
Apr 14, 6:15 AM

Oct 2023
Either Tokyo Vending Machine Police Department or Vision:less. Both could be good in different ways. Tokyo Girls 1990 could be good for a "cute girls doing cute things" anime.
MogKnightApr 14, 6:19 AM
Apr 14, 7:27 AM
Feb 2014
I'll be honest, OP, none of these are really appealing to me, but i guess i'd give these a try: Scooby Doo is Anime Too!, Toaster Kuma, Vampire x Cross, Ookami and Kaiju Kindergarten.
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Apr 14, 4:22 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Dauphine
I'll be honest, OP, none of these are really appealing to me, but i guess i'd give these a try: Scooby Doo is Anime Too!, Toaster Kuma, Vampire x Cross, Ookami and Kaiju Kindergarten.
@Dauphine
Hey, at least you liked some of them a bit!
Apr 14, 9:49 PM

Jan 2022
Picked up these: The Legend of Zelda: The Animation, I Reincarnated In Another World as the Srongest Dragon (only because the MC is a lizard), All of My Girlfriends Are Really Boring, Trapped in a VR MMO While Trapped in a VR MMO, Midori
Apr 14, 10:14 PM

Sep 2019
i like the Wood Titan idea lol, tho it would have to do some serious robot character design that make sense, like those wood wind automatons
Apr 14, 10:46 PM

Jan 2022
Pog Champs, MechaDance and How Did You Know My Favorite Flowers Were Lillies?
Apr 15, 12:29 AM

Apr 2013
Before reading your opening post I thought the AI actualyl wrote the description, that would've been impressive.

The vending machine thing actually sounds hilarious, I'd watch that for sure. As a Zelda fan I'd also watch the Zelda anime.
Apr 15, 1:12 AM

May 2018
We Are Future - this genuinely sounds like one of those badly translated than registered for copyright japanese brands. Also I like the poster with the robot chick in the background.

Hand - weird stuff happening with the Moon sounds interesting...but there's already a donghua called Since The Red Moon Appeared - https://myanimelist.net/anime/57422/Cong_Hong_Yue_Kaishi which has even crazier premise and finished airing in february. I liked it a lot.

Scooby Doo The Anime - duuuh! Where's Daphne (inevitably voiced by Miyuk Sawashiro), tho?

Wood Titan - by the way, Buta - https://myanimelist.net/anime/13169/Buta has one wooden mech like that.

And yes, we need some well done anime Zelda project.
alshuApr 15, 1:21 AM
Apr 15, 1:34 AM

Oct 2019
I would watch Zelda and scooby doo, because OF FUCKING COURSE I would watch a zelda and scooby doo anime!!

Hand looks pretty interesting, the girl's design tells me it might turn out generic, but the hand on the moon looks to cool to not at least give it a chance.

There are a few more that might give a chance to if they get decent enough reception, but these 3 are the only ones that I would definitely at least try.

also:

"Trapped in an VR MMO while being Trapped in a VR MMO" while hilarious is scarily only slightly dumber than your average LN isekai adaptation.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Apr 15, 7:43 AM

Oct 2014
Very droll! I was grinning my face off for most of these. The tongue-in-cheek mecha ones really cracked me up (Ballroom Dancing, Wood Titan, lol). Of course the sarc in a lot of the SoL, romance ones are uncanny. Bundle of Sticks, the character art sooo matches the droll title (like, who even needs tags).

Would definitely watch at least the first few episodes of some of them:

Wood Titan, Freeloaders, Hey, What's Wrong With You, Vampire x Cross, Boring Girlfriends.

The hockey one is long overdue (love the protag's name: Guretsuki lol). Maybe curling is next? After all, Hokkaido Gals has given us nice winter vibes recently.
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Apr 15, 8:01 AM
Oct 2017
Dropout already exist as a show....
Apr 15, 8:02 AM
Apr 2022
pile of 2024 garbage...............................................................
Apr 15, 8:36 AM
Feb 2022
We are future sounds pretty good. I would watch it.
Apr 15, 8:47 AM

Mar 2010
We are Future seems fun indeed, it's like back to the future but with robots, robots would probably withstand time travel better anyway, so it makes sense. Would probably love the humor in it. Clone Blue maybe too? I like sci-fi :D

Trapped in VR while trapped in VR sounds hilarious too. Reminds me of the VR game Virtual Virtual reality

By the way, there is an anime similar to Visionless. It's called "16bit sensation". Content and similar issue but focused on games.
LylaazApr 15, 8:54 AM
Apr 15, 11:32 AM

Apr 2020
Many of these are amazing! Thank you for posting.

Vision:less Based on the title... humans lack vision in the near future because they rely on AI creation? Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHA..... (also it sounds very wholesome that the MC, a sentient AI wants to help humanity because it realizes that its kin have damaged human society. A good AI in a kinda dystopian future where there is hope? Beautiful!)

Trapped in a VR MMO While Trapped in a VR MMO seems stupid as hell. But according to the generated description " Now two layers deep in VR MMOs, will Riku and his friends ever be able to escape? Or maybe... they should go even deeper?" it's like a tower fantasy progression. I wonder where it would go. Will they be like dwarves, and dig too deep?

Hey, What's Wrong With You Idiot? Look Over Here! What Have Those Other Girls Got That I Haven't Got!? This could be an incredibly satisfying version of where the heroine is an enjoyable tsundere since she could lash out all of her (and the viewer's) frustrations at the MC. Potential for a meta anime. Maybe the heroine will fight the MC's harem for #1 spot? I wonder.

Wood Titan sounds promising because giant mechs in ancient japan made out of wood (and presumably magic) seems like it would put limitations into the usual mecha formula and use that as an advantage for clever wood battles, tree vs tree. Certainly kinda unique.

The Hollow Village, based on the cover, it looks like a cuter version of Mieruko-chan. Similar vibes. Potentially scarier too.

My Heart Inside My Mind sounds like it has potential in becoming a tear jerker or some wacky brain show, kinda like sonia boy.

The Tanuki That Sits Next To Me seems like it has potential in exploring the mc's crazy situation of having a red-panda looking thing as a classmate while nobody acknowledges the craziness of it. Could be a big brain show or just stupid and funny.

Tokyo Girls 1990 solid slice of life potential, good for nostalgia or learning. Could abuse city pop vibes as well, and explore the bubble collapse.

Clone Blue has the potential of exploring existential questions of the future. How will near-perfect cloning technology affect humanity? What does an individual, who can be replaced via c lone, matter to the rest of society? What happens if the MC doesn't fulfill others expectations of her to follow the footsteps of her great scientist mother?

Enpici is like an existential horror fantasy. MC gets reincarnated, but everyone around her does the same thing every day? An she's a fruit vendor? This is almost definitely like a proper video game world. The show can explore the proper reality of being stuck inside of a game. Also the title sounds unique!

Toaster Kuma because an eccentric convenience store employee that's a bear with a toaster on his head sounds funny.

All of my girlfriends are really really boring. This sounds like it has a lot of potential. I wonder where this could go. If they're are so boring and borderline emotionless, does that mean the MC is totally the opposite and very interesting? Does this mean that the show will be incredibly boring as well? Or will the show be super fascinating? I wonder.

I've Been Reborn in Another World Where I possess the Most Broken Lv. 99 Dark Magic Within My Right Arm, But I Can Only Use It When Nobody Is Looking. Sure this seems kinda lame and another stupid isekai gimmick. But! is it wrong to say that gives of eminence of shadow impressions? Sure, maybe not as good and definitely not the same thing that eminence of shadow is going for. BUT. I think it has potential of being pretty funny and a neat show, because it could create an interesting dynamic between the MC and his companions. This guy has a reason to be edgy.

MechaDance ... Giant robots dancing in a ballroom... why not! Instead of fighting elements or nation states, why not have ace pilots train as professional mecha dancers?! It can make the average boring social dance or ballroom dance into something special and interesting, by having it on an epic scale.

Finally, one of the first ones on the list... TOKYO VENDING MACHINE POLICE DEPARTMENT Probably generic, yes. Obvious relationship between the male MC and female cop, yes. But, what if you combine reincarnated as a vending machine, akikan, and a few other slice of life / adventure shows together... and create this odd situation? Look, all I'm saying is that, I'm curious. The show could either be plain boring, or immersive and intimate. I can see myself liking the MC and the heroine/vending machine cop lady. Also, what the hell is up with the world building in (alternative?) Japan?
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Apr 15, 12:38 PM
Feb 2021
My GOD, you made something for everyone!! This is so cool! ...I almost regret looking at this cause a couple of these are so incredible T-T

Here are my thoughts: https://imgur.com/a/qKnPvlG
EDIT: wtf I left The Hollow Village without any comments?? ...It reminds me of Dark Gathering; which is seriously good. I love me some horror anime.
EDIT 2: bruh, Ookami too. I just think it's neat. I'd absolutely watch it.
EDIT 3: ...The one where the girl rants directly at the viewer is pretty creative too. Kudos!
MedK001Apr 15, 12:47 PM
Apr 15, 12:41 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to W3TFT
Many of these are amazing! Thank you for posting.

Vision:less Based on the title... humans lack vision in the near future because they rely on AI creation? Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHA..... (also it sounds very wholesome that the MC, a sentient AI wants to help humanity because it realizes that its kin have damaged human society. A good AI in a kinda dystopian future where there is hope? Beautiful!)

Trapped in a VR MMO While Trapped in a VR MMO seems stupid as hell. But according to the generated description " Now two layers deep in VR MMOs, will Riku and his friends ever be able to escape? Or maybe... they should go even deeper?" it's like a tower fantasy progression. I wonder where it would go. Will they be like dwarves, and dig too deep?

Hey, What's Wrong With You Idiot? Look Over Here! What Have Those Other Girls Got That I Haven't Got!? This could be an incredibly satisfying version of where the heroine is an enjoyable tsundere since she could lash out all of her (and the viewer's) frustrations at the MC. Potential for a meta anime. Maybe the heroine will fight the MC's harem for #1 spot? I wonder.

Wood Titan sounds promising because giant mechs in ancient japan made out of wood (and presumably magic) seems like it would put limitations into the usual mecha formula and use that as an advantage for clever wood battles, tree vs tree. Certainly kinda unique.

The Hollow Village, based on the cover, it looks like a cuter version of Mieruko-chan. Similar vibes. Potentially scarier too.

My Heart Inside My Mind sounds like it has potential in becoming a tear jerker or some wacky brain show, kinda like sonia boy.

The Tanuki That Sits Next To Me seems like it has potential in exploring the mc's crazy situation of having a red-panda looking thing as a classmate while nobody acknowledges the craziness of it. Could be a big brain show or just stupid and funny.

Tokyo Girls 1990 solid slice of life potential, good for nostalgia or learning. Could abuse city pop vibes as well, and explore the bubble collapse.

Clone Blue has the potential of exploring existential questions of the future. How will near-perfect cloning technology affect humanity? What does an individual, who can be replaced via c lone, matter to the rest of society? What happens if the MC doesn't fulfill others expectations of her to follow the footsteps of her great scientist mother?

Enpici is like an existential horror fantasy. MC gets reincarnated, but everyone around her does the same thing every day? An she's a fruit vendor? This is almost definitely like a proper video game world. The show can explore the proper reality of being stuck inside of a game. Also the title sounds unique!

Toaster Kuma because an eccentric convenience store employee that's a bear with a toaster on his head sounds funny.

All of my girlfriends are really really boring. This sounds like it has a lot of potential. I wonder where this could go. If they're are so boring and borderline emotionless, does that mean the MC is totally the opposite and very interesting? Does this mean that the show will be incredibly boring as well? Or will the show be super fascinating? I wonder.

I've Been Reborn in Another World Where I possess the Most Broken Lv. 99 Dark Magic Within My Right Arm, But I Can Only Use It When Nobody Is Looking. Sure this seems kinda lame and another stupid isekai gimmick. But! is it wrong to say that gives of eminence of shadow impressions? Sure, maybe not as good and definitely not the same thing that eminence of shadow is going for. BUT. I think it has potential of being pretty funny and a neat show, because it could create an interesting dynamic between the MC and his companions. This guy has a reason to be edgy.

MechaDance ... Giant robots dancing in a ballroom... why not! Instead of fighting elements or nation states, why not have ace pilots train as professional mecha dancers?! It can make the average boring social dance or ballroom dance into something special and interesting, by having it on an epic scale.

Finally, one of the first ones on the list... TOKYO VENDING MACHINE POLICE DEPARTMENT Probably generic, yes. Obvious relationship between the male MC and female cop, yes. But, what if you combine reincarnated as a vending machine, akikan, and a few other slice of life / adventure shows together... and create this odd situation? Look, all I'm saying is that, I'm curious. The show could either be plain boring, or immersive and intimate. I can see myself liking the MC and the heroine/vending machine cop lady. Also, what the hell is up with the world building in (alternative?) Japan?

Enpici seems like it'd be very dark. I imagine that everyone else was reincarnated as well, but over time they just became personifications of their role in the story — and the MC is going to go the exact same route if she doesn't do anything.
If that's what OP was imagining, it's definitely the thing that'd earn a 9 or a 10 in my MAL. I'm in love lol
Apr 15, 12:53 PM

Jan 2023
Bundle of Sticks?? Tokyo Vending Machine Police Department?? If I wasn’t on the bus, I’d be cackling uncontrollably right now because some of these titles and synopses are honestly hilarious.

Apr 15, 1:03 PM

Oct 2013
Honestly aside from not being sure how they'd get around Link not talking, I'm shocked there's not already a Zelda anime. A Scooby-Doo one also doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

The Pogs one is the one that really got me though. A series based on one of the dumbest outdated fads ever. No one would ever think of that, especially now. That shit caught me off guard.
Apr 15, 1:54 PM
Jan 2009
@Dije
Oops. I didn't check to see if there were any shows that already had these names lol

@Lylaaz
Actually We Are Future was inspired by The Terminator :P

Also ehhh, I think 16 bit sensation is pretty different from Visionless.

@W3TFT
>But according to the generated description

I didn't use AI to generate the descriptions. I wrote them all myself.

>Maybe the heroine will fight the MC's harem for #1 spot?

I feel like nobody understands this one. The idea is the show would literally just be the main girl talking directly to the viewer every episode, trying to impress them and convince them to make her their waifu.

@MedK001
Yeah that's the idea behind Enpici. Everyone was reincarnated into that world and the world just causes people to mold their behavior based on whatever NPC role the world gives them. The heroine would actually notice it's happening though and try to escape it, but be constantly drawn back into it. Like for example she might be like "I have to get out of this town! Something is horribly wrong here! All I have to do is run outside of the front gate and I'll be free... but... if I don't sell my apples today, people will go hungry... I need to... go back to my stall... and sell apples...".
Apr 15, 2:01 PM
Nov 2019
freeloaders seems like a decent ecchi

Apr 15, 2:17 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to FFandMMfan
@Dije
Oops. I didn't check to see if there were any shows that already had these names lol

@Lylaaz
Actually We Are Future was inspired by The Terminator :P

Also ehhh, I think 16 bit sensation is pretty different from Visionless.

@W3TFT
>But according to the generated description

I didn't use AI to generate the descriptions. I wrote them all myself.

>Maybe the heroine will fight the MC's harem for #1 spot?

I feel like nobody understands this one. The idea is the show would literally just be the main girl talking directly to the viewer every episode, trying to impress them and convince them to make her their waifu.

@MedK001
Yeah that's the idea behind Enpici. Everyone was reincarnated into that world and the world just causes people to mold their behavior based on whatever NPC role the world gives them. The heroine would actually notice it's happening though and try to escape it, but be constantly drawn back into it. Like for example she might be like "I have to get out of this town! Something is horribly wrong here! All I have to do is run outside of the front gate and I'll be free... but... if I don't sell my apples today, people will go hungry... I need to... go back to my stall... and sell apples...".
@FFandMMfan
The idea is the show would literally just be the main girl talking directly to the viewer every episode, trying to impress them and convince them to make her their waifu.

That's what I thought it was! I dunno why I didn't put it in the pic; it's pretty creative!

Flawless. You did an awesome job thinking of it!!
Apr 15, 3:22 PM

Sep 2018
I definitely would want to see High Seas PreCure and The Legend of Zelda: The Animation. I might like Kaiju Kindergarten and Warmth of Life depending on how their first episodes are, and I would want to check out How Did You Know My Favorite Flowers Were Lilies and The Tanuki That Sits Next to Me.
~Saeryen~Cure Cantata~

Invoke love, invoke hope, please heal everything!

Apr 15, 3:40 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to FanofAction
Honestly aside from not being sure how they'd get around Link not talking, I'm shocked there's not already a Zelda anime. A Scooby-Doo one also doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

The Pogs one is the one that really got me though. A series based on one of the dumbest outdated fads ever. No one would ever think of that, especially now. That shit caught me off guard.
@FanofAction
Is Scooby Doo even popular in Japan? I know Spongebob is and Tom & Jerry later of which did get an anime but that is all I'm aware of what their tastes are in Western animation.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - May 19

66 by BigBoyAdvance »»
1 minute ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

90 by Cammell »»
2 minutes ago

» What's the most interesting thing that came out of an anime girl's mouth?

Catalano - 1 hour ago

14 by BigBoyAdvance »»
3 minutes ago

» How many completed is considered a lot to you ( 1 2 3 )

Ice-Cube - Jul 9, 2022

107 by JessicaKari »»
3 minutes ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - May 19

25 by Lhundrup »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.