Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 13, 10:25 PM
Jan 2021
Fap-worthy lol
Livia probably the best character
Apr 14, 2:52 AM
Oct 2021
so happy she finally found her princess… really funny ep can’t wait for next week
Apr 14, 3:04 AM
May 2018
Boring, cliche, no creativity
Apr 14, 6:42 AM
Mar 2024
This is a fun watch. I am going to see where this goes
Apr 14, 9:27 AM

Feb 2016
> First episode has a scene where MC is warning Sara that his detective work is something kid shouldn't do and talk about all his does is adultery cases.
> People surprised when there's adultery on screen.

People don't pay attention, then act surprised because they didn't expect something, even though everybody else saw it coming. "Forced to lower the rating" - did you skip scenes over with full naked Livia catching fish in the river or her hostess work because that pretty much showed where this series is going. Stop relying on tags and pay attention to what's happening on the screen :P
Apr 14, 10:11 AM
Oct 2017
I liked this episode a lot. Sara is hilarious, especially with the floating head joke 😂. Also, I really like the dynamic of Livia and the homeless guy, especially the trope that she keeps on ending up homeless even after saying goodbye to him. The lawyer girl seems like she might be some problems, but we'll see coming up.
Apr 14, 5:42 PM

Dec 2021
Yep, this is definitely like Hinamatsuri's spiritual successor, but with detectives instead of yakuza. Although, unlike Hinamatsuri, it seems Anzu isn't going to get out of the homeless arc anytime soon.

What I didn't expect was Sara catching the missus getting intimate with the gardener, and she even caught them on camera. This is turning into a much more explicit version of Hinamatsuri, and I'm all for it, lol.

Apr 15, 3:30 AM

Feb 2016
Homeless people, sexual services, a 13y/o girl watching a cheating wife fuck her gardener, damn, I had no idea this was so hard on these kinds of topics.

Sara is peak imouto material, must protect!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Apr 15, 5:46 PM

Feb 2019
Man the freaky host bar scene made me so uncomfortable. I know those girls are there on their own volition, but fuck, I just wish they didn’t have to do that line of work.

This series actually has a lot of dark topics that it masks with jokes and the cutesy aesthetic. Like homelessness, being coerced into sex work, the affair at the end etc. Author definitely doesn’t shy away from serious topics which is pretty cool.

Im really glad that police raid happened on the first day so Livia didn’t have to go down that dark rabbit hole, especially since she didn’t know what she was getting into. She may not be a good fit for the detective agency, but at least she’s off the street and has a place to stay now. Suzuki being an established author with a place to go home to is hilarious though

Things got even wilder at the end of the episode with the affair shit. As soon as I saw buddy say that she has the landscaper over often I went “oh yea he’s doing some landscaping alright” lmaoo. Fuck man. Imagine going to work and your wife is getting her back blown out 💔 be safe out there fellas, it’s an evil world we live in.
Marinate1016Apr 15, 6:12 PM
Apr 15, 5:47 PM

Feb 2019
TohruBestDragon said:
Fap-worthy lol
Livia probably the best character

Who we fapping to bro

Edit: nvm just got to the end of the ep lmao
Marinate1016Apr 15, 6:04 PM
Apr 15, 11:01 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
The first episode felt super mid for me, but this one was quite entertaining. I really liked Livia and the homeless dynamic. I was a bit disappointed when she started working at the agency. However, she got fired. So, hopefully we get more of Livia just making her way in the world from the depths of society.

The Princess' side of the story is much less interesting to me, but it did give me a couple laughs, at least.
Apr 16, 12:19 AM

Dec 2009
Reply to misterreicchi
Confirmed, a gardener's favorite tool is a hoe.

Loving the cunny princess. He should just marry her. 😭
misterreicchi said:
Confirmed, a gardener's favorite tool is a hoe.

Loving the cunny princess. He should just marry her. 😭
Impatient for the happening...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 16, 11:39 AM
Apr 2013
EP 2

So
Is livia gonna be homeless the whole time?
Im still wondering where the other 6 girls are gonna show up. i dunno. too many vs too little
Idk
We havent seen much of livia yet soo

Anyway thats an ep
Next ep. the whole livia thing i dunno. presumably we're gonna see a bit more

I'll be honest i have no idea if we'll see the other two again anytime soon. I'm assuming next ep will introduce another girl or two but so far.
Livia has gotten the short end of the stick in two eps. Sara is sara and is honestly the main thing holding everything together.
While the others uh. Shrug.

Brenda is uh....numakura manami. I'm not sure when is the last time I heard her but apparently the reason why is because she also voiced the miss I dont remember from imouto sae, which apparently is the same author as this. We'll probably see her again sometime but when I dunno

Puriketsu...yeah I have no idea. Though taichi you has gotten a few roles here and there. She's an interesting one
Apr 16, 5:41 PM

Nov 2013
while Livia has a few funny scenes, i'm 100x more interested in scenes with Sara and the guy

glasses Sara <3
her magic tricks and internet slangs are fun frfr

the lawyer girl is also cute and playful

can't say i expected all the bath scenes, sex scenes, sex jokes etc that we got this episode, but i guess i'm not going to complain lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 17, 7:02 AM

Aug 2019
Not an amazing episode but I enjoyed it enough. I was not expecting that scene with the wife though lmao I'll keep watching for now
Apr 17, 10:53 PM

Dec 2019
LMFAO they literally just went ahead and put the two having sex like that.

I'm loving the facial expressions and the comedy. I am a bit annoyed by the fan service with Livia though, it can get a bit ridiculous.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Apr 17, 11:02 PM

Mar 2024
The second episode feels better than the first. I love how ironic and adult this anime is. Also the art style is good.

P.S.
Apr 18, 6:59 AM

Feb 2016
my 5 stars only for the detective scene
Apr 18, 10:56 AM
Apr 2024
วิเวียยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยย
Apr 18, 11:22 AM

Mar 2008
I liked it better than the first episode.
Apr 18, 2:54 PM

May 2016
This is definitely a must watch for this season.
Apr 19, 7:27 AM
Sep 2021
So, Livia finally meets her princess Sara & she now heads to find an employment. Meanwhile, Sousuke & Sara handle & finish another detective case.
Apr 21, 5:42 AM

Jul 2017
Livia, in the search for Sara, lives as a homeless female knight together with Suzuki, and she needs to make money hastily, evolving herself from a homeless to a cabaret hostess together with her colleague of Puriketsu. Anything goes for money earned, but a sudden raid has her escaping back as a homeless, and with Suzuki's lead-in to Sosuke's detective angecy, it's certainly luck that she found Sara in the same way, hiring her as his retainer assistant. It's certainly a wild ride being a homeless otherworrdly person, but Livia really nailed being a homeless person.

But Livia not being able to nail Sosuke's line of work, she's forced to axe herself out of his agency, while Sara is brought to one of Sosuke's promising clients: 34-year-old loli lawyer Brenda Aisaka. Once again, another investigation into another affair, and it comes with another stakeout...but what Sara saw is too much of a complete affair with the couple having sex in broad daylight thanks to her magic abilities. This also caused Sosuke to recluse marriage, along with Sara learning internet slang like it's nothing.

Take it one day at a time with all the investigative work.
Apr 21, 1:32 PM

May 2015
Enjoying it so far. The jokes don't seem like anything special but they are somehow funny anyway.
Apr 25, 12:31 PM
May 2019
Reply to Otakudan62
forced to lower the rating for this episode, but don't know what the future holds
@Otakudan62 "forced to lower the rating"
He saw the intro Ep1, saw boobs fly in his face and it's fine. The moment they had a realistic situation where a women is cheating on her husband, no.
He rated Kono Suba as an 8 while this gets a 7. Kono Suba shows FAR WORSE. I don't get this. Just say you hate the $3x scene but still enjoy ecchi. Full Metal Alchemist gets a 10 and it has characters nearly undressing in front of one another. I guess he doesn't like certain jokes.
There are far more inconsistencies and proof of him being a hypocrite, but I'll leave it there.
Apr 25, 3:33 PM

Nov 2016
God, I love Livia so much xD And I hope the Conan references are here to stay.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 27, 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
I love it. So cute.. And Brenda is so adorable.(#^.^#)
Ske80May 4, 2:58 PM
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

Nov 2013
Lol, Sousuke didn't suspect anything suspicious with the gardener? Dude sucks at being a detective.

Anyways, Sara's meme-face was hilarious!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16

38 by kizeroch »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9

34 by traed »»
Yesterday, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2

45 by GooseHybrid »»
May 16, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25

38 by BonBonToro »»
May 14, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

95 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 12, 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.