Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 9:58 AM

May 2020
They actually reshuffled the content, as this entire segment of Ichikawa ending up under the same blanket happened later.. happened after the big event. Though that didn’t make it any less good, I mean the entire girls' talk revolving around confession, and something big and more than that… sex, lol, kind of made this an even bigger deal.

And yeah, Ichikawa getting through Yamada as well, that way. That conversation later under the “whatever” structure they call it, had even more weight than it had back in manga. Leave the jokes, I mean going back and realizing Yamada’s a kid too at the end of the day, who too wants to do things she likes, like others, but decided against it, because Ichikawa, though as if that would’ve sat well with this guy…

… with the most proper build-up, with the most proper words, and with the most proper music beating in the background, we got the… “I LIKE YOU, YAMADA”. He shed a tear there, so did Yamada, and so did… many of us I believe.

Loved when he sent Yamada back to audition, I mean that’s what real guys do, and he’s a real one, 100% genuine. Got back running to school, to that same library they been to countless times, and then….

… we got our second confession. Yamada doing the confessing. The best-est confession, and then that kiss on the cheek(after multiple failed attempts lol).

Can't believe we got two top-tier confessions in one episode only. That'll take at least 3 lifespans of an average romcom lol.

This confession is right up there, at the very top… mount Rushmore. Couldn’t have had a better episode than the very last one, and couldn’t have had a better build-up. Loved it to bits.

This is the best thing of this season without a second thought, and tbh, this episode, is already the episode of the year, and will remain so.
Softhenic03Mar 30, 10:07 AM

Jul 2017
OH WELP, Ichikawa is in a whole deal of trouble hiding in the girls' bedroom.

But this is not the only issue, as the girls have their usual girls' talk about which boys they like, which for Yamada, is a clear taboo. And already, she's almost violating his virginity lols, much less privately kissing and the adult feel to have sex under the futon...which raises suspicions. Thank God for Kanzaki to bail Ichikawa out of the girls' room, though hanging outside the window like a ghost is not ideal lols.

Either way, the school trip continues, and the secret of the Torii as foretold by Kanne to scoop out potential couples, it's not her words, but Yamada did take Ichikawa by the lead to have their private time alone, talking about the audition which Yamada is just too fixated on, much less being focused on the school trip to have fun with the rest. Ichikawa, ranting his word that he's pretty much the same as her, going from a monochrome to a coloured world where friends filled his life, as well as his fated partner: Yamada, where the mundane becomes special. Ichikawa giving a push to Yamada to go to the audition, which is followed by Chihiro, both friends really support her to the end. Too bad that Kanzaki and Hara are not an item.

Ichikawa's family calling him for trip souvenirs whereas Yamada managed to make it to her auditon, he just can't leave her alone until he reaches home, which he goes to their usual place: the school library and snacking away like her usual. As for the results, nothing else matters much than her love for him. With a kiss that doesn't feel real as much as reality is, Ichikawa has decided to take the plunge, starting a relationship with Yamada.

CONGRATULATIONS to Kyotaro Ichikawa and Anna Yamada, the unrequited couple of the season for making a blast.

Season 2...has completely blown out Season 1 in comparison, AND I'M NOT KIDDING.
What a sequel that improves just upon everything that Season 1 has offered. It only gets better from here on out...in the manga.
KANLen09Mar 31, 7:14 AM

Dec 2021
Everything since that first episode has led to this moment.

On the final day of the school trip, there's an audition for the drama version of Your Color's Octave which happens to fall on the same day. Yamada, thinking of Ichikawa, considers giving up auditioning for the beloved production. Upon learning this, Ichikawa resolves to meet and talk with Yamada. However, for some reason, he now finds himself tightly nestled with Yamada in the girls' room under the blankets. If anyone else finds out, it'll cause a huge commotion. Can Ichikawa safely escape this desperate situation?

Phew, okay. I'll take this. It's a funny moment with a very silly payoff that gets Ichikawa out of there. It sets up that she wants a chance to give a proper response later. And that response indeed was a great one. Ichikawa said the thing. The fact that Ichikawa can just tell by her mannerisms and voice that she isn’t enjoying herself says a lot about how he can read her body language. She's cried before plenty of times, but the look when he takes her mask is on a new level of despair for her.

And not only did Ichikawa confess, but YAMADA DID TOO. YES! SHE DID IT! HE DID IT! THEY DID IT! LET'S GOOOOOOO! The fact that this series gets not one, but TWO confessions to properly highlight the effect these two have on each other and have them reflect on that, as they both break into tears is just... so good. And the awkward attempt at a kiss failing only for her to casually smooch him on the cheek and go "We did it!" was the cherry on top. I love the continuing theme of "don't wish good luck, because it'll be okay". It's such a small thing, but for some reason it just hits.

You love to see it, it only took 25 episodes and two seasons for the main couple to get together. UNHEARD OF. Congratulations to Kyotaro Ichikawa and Anna Yamada!

Playing Ataryo's first OP, as we see everything that's led up to this big moment. What a season.

There won't be a season 3 for a while, sadly, seeing as there are only like 30 chapters to adapt, so in the meanwhile you can start on Volume 8, Chapter 113.

IzanaSolosMar 30, 10:02 AM

Nov 2011
Glad to see Kyoutarou and Anna together in the finale after the latest fisaco. Ofc, there were a lot of emotions going into this episode..

More importantly, their relationship seems to be on track again. Anna's tears makes yet another memory for the season. The theme songs were also an interesting addition to the season finale and bought more impact to the chemistry. Definitely enjoyed this season.
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yikes, that was close! Imagine Ichikawa getting spotted under the blanket, lol. Got to thank the power of coincidence in anime to save them out of that predicament. Another class call in the post-confession scene, Hara-san, and Kanzaki-kun, taking the brunt of the force there, was hilarious, though. Clearly, someone wasn't happy about it, and understandably so, xD.

And speaking of confession, he racked his brains and came up with the most optimal solution to make her day. Attaboy! Studio has been killin' it throughout the season but the delicate background and Ushio Kensuke-san's slow instrumental ost in the background just complemented the whole scene perfectly. If I'd one complaint, it'd be that it turned out a little abrupt because of the third-party interference. It's probably just the greed in me...

Adachi-kun's interest in Ichikawa-san wasn't just a one-time thing, huh? Smallest of cameos but hey, I'll take it! Same with Yamada-san's parents too. Ichikawa rushing to the library and seeing Yamada-san having snacks in the library while casually waiting was adorable. Of course, he would figure it out. Thank God, they didn't keep us waiting on Yamada-san's confession return! Another masterful display from the different departments from the wonderful folks working behind the scenes. Ichikawa in complete shock in contrast with Yamada-san's sheer happiness, was beautiful. Still some ways before a proper kiss but some initiative from our man. It's not too far off!

And hey, hey, hey, they brought back Op 1! Work of art! 10/10 season! I loved S1 as it was but this season took it to a whole new level. It kept getting better and better, and balanced off around Episodes 8-11 or so but then picked up again to end it off on such a high. Delightful watch, this show just knew how to hit the right spots! It had everything in it, and creativity-wise too - we haven't forgotten the karaoke transition, right? I found that to be such a genius move, honestly. I've so much more to share and I feel like I won't stop if I start, lol.

Oh, if there's one other thing the show could've explored more is the character of Hanzawa-san, imo. I know, for sure, she'd gel with the cast a lot better only if she got more screen time like the other members of Yamada-san's girl circle this season.

Wedding congratulatory illustration, thank you: https://x.com/bokuyaba_anime/status/1774119132918956450?s=46&t=7lhkukQtDkjQLFXZge3ncA

Apparently, Season 3 will take a while? No worries, hopping on to the manga train then, lol. We'll be blessed if the same team returns someday when it's right, and I can't wait when that'll come around!
_MushiRock11_Mar 30, 10:09 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 2022
This is heaven. Ichikawa ✨ He's now shining
Beautiful illustration:- I love it 🤩😍
Ricky16Mar 30, 10:05 AM
Mar 30, 10:03 AM
May 2020
Aah, the moment we are waiting for is finally happened Ichikawa Confess to Yamada I'm so happy right now, i can't express how much happy I'm now it's like butterfly tickle in my chest with so much happiness, First i Thanks  the Author ( Sakurai, Norio ) to write this beautiful story without any unnecessary drama and Second to Shin-Ei Animation studio to create this wholesome manga in best way possible and to people who love and support this anime. I will never forget this show in my life, there is a special place in my heart for this show especially Ichikawa and Yamada, Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu is 10/10 for me and i hope Season 3 will come soon
                 Ichikawa ❤️ Yamada
Mar 30, 10:17 AM
Aug 2021
Overall I'm really dissappointed with the series. My expectation was really high because of how much praise it got from the forums. Some people were even saying it is the best rom com. If series like this is consider best in the genre than I think I should stop watching this genre because I don't think I can enjoy this level of anime. After watching this I can even tell what type of audience the author was trying to attract and satisfy looks like he was successful in doing that.
Mar 30, 10:20 AM

Oct 2011
Double confession scene😭😭😭😭

played first season song 😍😍😭😭😭
Mar 30, 10:24 AM

Apr 2016
At first i felt like the second season weakened in its superb pace from the first season, but it only lasted for a couple of episode, the show picked itself fast and .. well, it was a ride once again.

Its hard not to mention pacing when basically every episode since the first season is in itself a graduate build up to something at its end, those karte parts definitely make this into an above average level of rom-com.

I have not read the manga, but for the anime itself the graduation of the episodes is quite something.

@Zokzon yes, but who asked.
Mar 30, 10:32 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to IzanaSolos
Everything since that first episode has led to this moment.

On the final day of the school trip, there's an audition for the drama version of Your Color's Octave which happens to fall on the same day. Yamada, thinking of Ichikawa, considers giving up auditioning for the beloved production. Upon learning this, Ichikawa resolves to meet and talk with Yamada. However, for some reason, he now finds himself tightly nestled with Yamada in the girls' room under the blankets. If anyone else finds out, it'll cause a huge commotion. Can Ichikawa safely escape this desperate situation?

Phew, okay. I'll take this. It's a funny moment with a very silly payoff that gets Ichikawa out of there. It sets up that she wants a chance to give a proper response later. And that response indeed was a great one. Ichikawa said the thing. The fact that Ichikawa can just tell by her mannerisms and voice that she isn’t enjoying herself says a lot about how he can read her body language. She's cried before plenty of times, but the look when he takes her mask is on a new level of despair for her.

And not only did Ichikawa confess, but YAMADA DID TOO. YES! SHE DID IT! HE DID IT! THEY DID IT! LET'S GOOOOOOO! The fact that this series gets not one, but TWO confessions to properly highlight the effect these two have on each other and have them reflect on that, as they both break into tears is just... so good. And the awkward attempt at a kiss failing only for her to casually smooch him on the cheek and go "We did it!" was the cherry on top. I love the continuing theme of "don't wish good luck, because it'll be okay". It's such a small thing, but for some reason it just hits.

You love to see it, it only took 25 episodes and two seasons for the main couple to get together. UNHEARD OF. Congratulations to Kyotaro Ichikawa and Anna Yamada!

Playing Ataryo's first OP, as we see everything that's led up to this big moment. What a season.

There won't be a season 3 for a while, sadly, seeing as there are only like 30 chapters to adapt, so in the meanwhile you can start on Volume 8, Chapter 113.

@IzanaSolos Season 2 was volumes 5 to 8. Volume 10 drops in a week in Japan. That means a Season 3 could come in the second half of 2025.
Mar 30, 10:53 AM

Mar 2019
Oh man. I loved Ichikawa's confession when I read the manga. Now, knowing how that would happen, I started crying as soon as they got alone together. I knew it was coming.

The music, the visuals, the speeches on both of their confessions. Everything so emotional, so beautiful.

Crazy that when the ending (or should I say, the first opening) stopped playing and I knew it was over, I cried like I had just watched a super tragic movie ending. I was, indeed, over.

I mean, granted, the manga continues and I even have Volume 10 pre-ordered, but now I want to watch more!

This story is one of those cases that you want it to continue forever. Let's see how much plot Sakurai Norio-sensei has in stock for us, hope is a lot.
Mar 30, 10:54 AM

Feb 2019
Have y’all ever bawled your eyes out not because you’re sad but because of how genuinely beautiful something is? Yea that’s me rn. I haven’t felt this in a while. Thank you Shin-Ei, Ushio Kensuke and all the staff involved for reminding me of why I love this medium and all the emotions it can make me feel. Episodes like this truly do remind me of why I love anime.

25 episodes of build up culminating in what has to be one of the best confessions ever. So pure, simple and yet poignant. Perfectly encapsulated both Kyo and Anna’s personality and how much they’ve grown as people since meeting each other. The fact Kyo was able to look her straight in the eye and say without pausing or stuttering why he loves her and all that she’s done for him.. just so proud of my boy. All the obstacles he’s overcome in these two seasons from talking to teachers, to announcing the departing third years, all led to this moment.

Then Kyo revealing all the snacks he packed for Yamada because he knew she’d go to her audition.. he’s become the perfect dependable boyfriend already without even realising it.

But that wasn’t even the best part.. the first OP playing as Kyo ran to the school library to meet Anna after the audition, perfect. 😩 There was only ever going to be one place where her confession could take place, the library. A place where they first connected and their love story began.

“Ichikawa Kyotaro, you’re more important than anything. You’re more important than anyone. You’re my everything. I love you” 😭 and the kiss(cheek, but hey, baby steps!) immaculate finale to an all time great story. The love and care that went into this was so palpable and I can’t thank the staff enough. What a ride.
Marinate1016Mar 30, 12:55 PM
Mar 30, 11:03 AM
May 2018
Many people before me have already summed up the show with better words so I'll just keep my thoughts simple:

This show just presented best confession(s) ever, best romcom ending possible, and some of the most amazing character developments I've watched in years. This series will forever be in my heart and I'll follow it til the day the last chapter drops. 10/10 goated romcom.
Mar 30, 11:16 AM

Oct 2017
Ichikawa Kyotaro.
You are more important than anything.
More special than anyone.
With my everything.
I love you.

And this ladies and gentleman is the absolute peak of romance confessions.

Okay now that I've calmed down a bit after watching the episode let's write a bit more and I'll try to keep it short or else I'll end up writing a book.

Things were getting a bit dicey there in the girls room so nice save from Kanzaki, bro sacrificed himself for the greater cause even if it was unintentional.

Kyotaro finally said, my man finally confessed and sent Yamada to her audition too. That confession scene was beautiful inside the torii. The party girl went after them but once again Kanzaki was sacrificed, this time with Hara and she sure wasn't happy about it.

The trip ended and I finally got what I was waiting to see animated so much. Yamada's confession under the setting sun. Everything was leading to this and the buildup was immense. Props to the studio and seiyuu for absolutely nailing it.

One of the best romance ever and one of my alltime favourites. Love this so much. Will rewatch it from time to time, just so much fun watching their interactions.
MegamiRemMar 30, 1:02 PM
Mar 30, 11:20 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with the two's relationship growing stronger, and that lovely confession.

So I'm not sure how much I need to add about this series at this point via final thoughts. I loved the first season enough to start buying the manga's English release and am up to date on it. I look forward to Volume 8 which covers this episode coming out next month. This remains one of the cutest, most comforting and enjoyable romance shows I've watched. I look forward to more whenever it comes. A Top 3 show of the season and serious contender for my Top 10 of the year for now. Strong 8/10.
animefan8800Mar 30, 2:10 PM
Mar 30, 11:23 AM
Mar 2019
i swear the dwill do some ovas or a film to adapt the next or wait an do a third season i think its possible
Mar 30, 11:28 AM

Nov 2011
Absolute GOD TIER of an episode! Both confession scenes were fantastic and the VA's fucking killed it. EASIEST 10/10 EVER
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 30, 11:31 AM

Sep 2022
Isami123 said:
@IzanaSolos Season 2 was volumes 5 to 8. Volume 10 drops in a week in Japan. That means a Season 3 could come in the second half of 2025.

Yeah no, it will take at least 1 year for 2 volumes/20-30 chapters + 1 other minimum year for production, so in the best case scenario not before mid-2026.
Kast2Mar 30, 3:17 PM

Mar 30, 11:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Love stories lol. But it sure did well to put thoughts into Anna's mind. Great location to make his confession though. And man that sure was a heck of a lot of snacks that Kyo had prepped. Kaana's despair at the wrong couple being found was hillarious. Anna's response at the library was just perfect. Even more so when that was where their feelings first started. Overall a fantastic ending and ep to end the season with.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 11:38 AM
Sep 2015
I feel like this is a surprise of this season, like everyone knows that it's gonna be good, but not this good. Not only it's much better than the first season, it's also the best romance anime of this season.

One of the thing I want to highlight is that, the confession scene is almost always the most important scene of romance genre, but this anime selflessly create a new rule that state that the confession scene must not get in a way of character's opportunity for a better future, in this case Yamada's audition. If you watch a lot of anime you'll see a pattern that the confession scene usually get interrupted by some annoying reasons. But this anime defies that. Yamada's future as an actress is worth interrupting her confession.
Mar 30, 11:41 AM

Feb 2021
"You showed me this world. You helped me see how beautiful it is." Just like in the OP lyrics :')
14:47 It's actually more like "Not becuase it's embarrassing or something, but seriously"

15:17 "with someone hopping off" refers to the popular expression "to jump off the stage at Kiyomizu", which is the Japanese translation of the English expression "to take the plunge". This refers to an Edo-period tradition that held that if one were to survive a 13-meter (43-foot) jump from the stage, one's wish would be granted. During the Edo period, 234 jumps were recorded, and of those, 85.4% survived. The practice was prohibited in 1872.

Ooohhh, what is this remix of the ED? (Or maybe a part of the full version)
17:44 お菓子 (okashi) - confections; sweets. おかしい (okashii) - strange; odd.

DOUBLE CONFESSION LET'S GO
The first season OP for the ED!
This was so good ToT

11/10
One of the best romance anime I've ever seen. I'd actually say it's the best along with Kaguya-sama, can't choose one.
Very lovable characters, sweet interactions, the beautiful visuals, I loved absolutely everything. And Ichikawa is definitely my favorite romcom MC now. If this gets gets a sequel, I'll be the happiest person on earth, but there are sadly not enough chapters left. Many people are enjoying this in Japan too, so let's hope for a sequel once there are enough chapters for it.
Mar 30, 11:43 AM

May 2015
Eyyy nice. One of few romanaces that doesnt seem to drag
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 30, 11:44 AM

Mar 2021
This was a beautiful final episode with Yamada and Ichikawa finally confessing their love for each other, this whole series has been nothing but fantastic.
Mar 30, 11:45 AM

Jul 2017
I can go on and on about this finale and show but I don't want to spend a year writing about this episode. But man, this was incredible and such a satisfying, cathartic episode and closing to this season. Felt giddy watching this throughout and loved the confession, the little flashbacks to previous moments, the direction and the outcome of everything. Definitely one of the best romance anime out there and I feel like this episode sealed the deal on that for quite some people I can imagine. Super happy seeing Ichikawa grow so much to this point and help Yamada with her vulnerabilities to support her like that when she really needed it, and even acknowledge how he is strong enough to not overdepend on her and act as a shackle to what she really wants in times like this, but support her and be strong on his own with friends that he never would have made without interacting with her first. Both of them have their flaws and negative emotions at times, but both have also helped improve each other's lives and make it brighter than ever to help grow themselves and this episode really showed that. This series has come a long way in 25 episodes and the result of it is magic. A strong contender for Anime of the Year, and overall, a phenomenal season from start all the way to the conclusion here. Going to miss this anime for the next few years since the manga is only slightly ahead of the anime now, not enough for another season in the next year or two. Beautiful show as a whole.
Mar 30, 11:48 AM
Jul 2020
its just peak what more can i say
Mar 30, 11:49 AM

Sep 2021
WAAAAAAHHHH I JUMPED OUT OF MY BED. It's Yorushika doing the ending again! Yessssssssssssssssssss.

They really set the scene to "setting sun".

Goat. Besto. Peak. Romance anime.

What can we expect more? Two couple confessions.

Oh special mention to Chii, who really crossed the road using the pedestrian lane. How very Japanese you are.

Too much sugar for the finale. Diabetes lezgaw!!!

Thank you Norio-sensei for making BokuYaba. 💙💙💙
Mar 30, 11:50 AM
Sep 2023
Will we have any new season or its material ended?
Mar 30, 11:52 AM
Jun 2023
I loved it and melted when yamada kissed Ichikawa on the cheek. Glad I gave it a chance though I will treat this ep as the finale but won't rule myself out from following this series in the near future.
My middle school self used to genuinely blush and giggle when my crush put her hands on my mine , copied her into writing ' Justin Bieber' on my arms and maybe while teasing her(seeing her smile never failed to melt me).
I'm sure she is busy with her endeavours somewhere in this world so I wish her all the best from this mal forum.
I'm also trying my hardest and this time I hope I make it.
Miyamotodex23Mar 30, 11:59 AM
Mar 30, 11:53 AM
Feb 2021
IT WAS PERFECTION, PLEASE DO A 3RD SEASON!!!!!!!!
Mar 30, 11:59 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to ZMUTANT
Will we have any new season or its material ended?
@ZMUTANT The manga's still ongoing and there isn't enough chapters for a third season right now. So will take a while.
Aug 2022
I quite literally cried at both of the confessions Kyo and Yamada have such an incredible relationship and dynamic. This is one of my favourite romances ever. Needs a season 3 and I expect we will get one assuming the manga doesn't end on the confession
Oct 2022
Double confession let's go.....
Jokes aside my man Ichikawa is the real one for not letting yamada suffer anymore.

The kiss on the cheek(awwwe perfection).
This season ended with a great episode after not dipping in quality from episode 1 to untill now.Kudos to the animation studio and everyone working on this anime.

Tldr: Great Anime 9/10 .
Mar 30, 12:01 PM
Sep 2023
It's now official! The Dangers in My Heart is one of the best romance anime of all time!!
Mar 30, 12:01 PM

Dec 2023
The first season was great and this season made it a Peak Romcom. This season alone puts this show in my top 3 romance anime ever.

Kyotaro's confession hit me hard on a personal level. The whole episode and season was beautifully done. The emotional maturity and development of the both of them are unlike any other romance I've seen. I already miss this show and hope season 3 can come sooner.

BOKUYABA IS PEAK! 10/10
Mar 30, 12:06 PM

May 2019
Leave it to one of Kyotaro's classmates to indirectly save him from the predicament when he ended up inside of Anna's blankets with a room full of girls. While there was only Anna's kiss on Kyotaro's cheek, there were two confessions which was great. This is one of the best romcoms I've watched and I'm looking forward to a season 3 when there's enough material for it. 9/10.

Mar 30, 12:07 PM
Apr 2023
Peak of all peak shows
Mar 30, 12:07 PM
Dec 2019
An absolute masterpiece to the very end. 10/10
Mar 30, 12:08 PM

Dec 2022
well this ends this so will there be a season 3 i dont know

it finally happened they are now dating probably ichikawa didn't reply
well what made it so good was definitely the high quality animation every season there is romance anime like these with absurdly high quality and i am all for it

this was quite good the pacing the plot points it was unique yet predictable which turns up the excitement
Mar 30, 12:08 PM
Feb 2009
Fantastic episode. A brilliant adaptation of a great manga. We are all very lucky that the anime industry still produces such masterpieces.
Mar 30, 12:14 PM

Dec 2012
Wow. Just Wow. I was crying the whole time from the first confession until the ending. This is one of the best romance anime I've seen and is my current favorite.
I badly want to start reading the manga from where the anime ended since it might take a while to get a possible season 3. But the feeling of watching the story unfold for the first time in anime format is just the best feeling, with all the sounds, the voice acting, the animation, and stuff. So I might have to really think about on what I must do from here on.
Anyways, as an anime only, this is really the best. The adaptation is really a masterpiece and as a romance fan, this will be at the top of my list for a very long time.
Mar 30, 12:14 PM

Jan 2023
THEY DID IT, THE ADAPTATION OF THE CONFESSION WAS INCREDIBLE WAAHH

Easy easy 10/10, I love this romcom and it’s become so dear to my own heart.
Mar 30, 12:16 PM
Nov 2023
The Best Episode Of The whole Anime
I just Loved the way they gave us the finale of the Season
The emotions behind their tears and the memories of them were so good
The background Music gave more weight to the episode
The Two Side confessions were just 🤌🏻😭
kyotaro :- I Like You
Yamada :- I Love You will you go out with me
Mar 30, 12:21 PM
Sep 2021
Holy.. what can I say about this series.. I'm absolutely in love with it, I truly am. This ending was perfect! Just perfect. Ichikawa finally confessed and Yamada did too. The awkward kiss at the end was really cute as well.

Honestly there wasn't a single bad episode in this series. Beautifully written and animated. This is for sure top 5 of my favorite romances to ever come out. I really hope we get a season 3 😁. Until then, I'll read and catch up with the manga.

It's been an incredible journey ✨️. I'm sad I won't get to be excited for a new episode each week but I'm glad it's over as well. All good things must come to an end and this was one of those shows that I'm so glad I got to finish it.

Here's to the next romance anime that blows me away.
Mar 30, 12:21 PM

Jul 2011
The OP flash mob used a lot of the flash mob budget, better that we can do is a lame flash mob for this episode.

Was a great moment to end, a major overall arc with a clean cut.
Mar 30, 12:22 PM
Jan 2022
This is the best romance anime I've ever seen. There's no two ways about it. The characters, the music, the direction, the writing, all of it. Simply MASTERFUL work by Norio Sakurai and Shin-Ei Animation.

But most of all, the theme of "the dangers in one's heart" was something that resonated with me unlike anything else. Insecurities, ambivalence, the feeling of uncertainty. I certainly have those in my own heart and to see a show capture that exact amalgamation of feelings has rocked me to my core.

And despite all the dangers in Ichikawa's heart, he pushed on every day, little by little. At first, it was for Yamada and his love for her, but gradually it started to be for himself.

"It will be alright. Don't give up trying new things. Learn to love yourselves. Treasure all that you have come to know."

10/10.
Mar 30, 12:24 PM
May 2023
Reply to KANLen09
OH WELP, Ichikawa is in a whole deal of trouble hiding in the girls' bedroom.

But this is not the only issue, as the girls have their usual girls' talk about which boys they like, which for Yamada, is a clear taboo. And already, she's almost violating his virginity lols, much less privately kissing and the adult feel to have sex under the futon...which raises suspicions. Thank God for Kanzaki to bail Ichikawa out of the girls' room, though hanging outside the window like a ghost is not ideal lols.

Either way, the school trip continues, and the secret of the Torii as foretold by Kanne to scoop out potential couples, it's not her words, but Yamada did take Ichikawa by the lead to have their private time alone, talking about the audition which Yamada is just too fixated on, much less being focused on the school trip to have fun with the rest. Ichikawa, ranting his word that he's pretty much the same as her, going from a monochrome to a coloured world where friends filled his life, as well as his fated partner: Yamada, where the mundane becomes special. Ichikawa giving a push to Yamada to go to the audition, which is followed by Chihiro, both friends really support her to the end. Too bad that Kanzaki and Hara are not an item.

Ichikawa's family calling him for trip souvenirs whereas Yamada managed to make it to her auditon, he just can't leave her alone until he reaches home, which he goes to their usual place: the school library and snacking away like her usual. As for the results, nothing else matters much than her love for him. With a kiss that doesn't feel real as much as reality is, Ichikawa has decided to take the plunge, starting a relationship with Yamada.

CONGRATULATIONS to Kyotaro Ichikawa and Anna Yamada, the unrequited couple of the season for making a blast.

Season 2...has completely blown out Season 1 in comparison, AND I'M NOT KIDDING.
What a sequel that improves just upon everything that Season 1 has offered. It only gets better from here on out...in the manga.
@KANLen09 Does it though? Their is only really one section of the manga in volume 9 that I would love to see animated. after volume 8 has concluded in the anime. I wont spoil it but you know what im talking about if your caught up to the manga. I would not want another season. This was a perfect ending for the pair.
Mar 30, 12:25 PM
Dec 2017
Doesn't happen often when after completing an anime you have one of those sit in silence moments and ponder what else is there to do with life now. A sense of ultimate satisfaction, calmness and completion.
Mar 30, 12:25 PM
Mar 2015
HOLY SHIT THEY COOKED , The storyboarding were always consistent and on point , damn im out here 3am screaming at my monitor.

ABSOLUTE CINEMA
GundamMister00Mar 30, 12:35 PM
Mar 30, 12:31 PM
Dec 2019
Avianah said:
Doesn't happen often when after completing an anime you have one of those sit in silence moments and ponder what else is there to do with life now. A sense of ultimate satisfaction, calmness and completion.

I’m feeling the same way right now honestly. I’m just looking outside my window with a sense of satisfaction, but also a lingering emptiness wondering if another romance will be able to make me feel all these emotions again. Either way, I’m glad I was able to experience this show and see it till the very end
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 20

169 by Playcool »»
Apr 30, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.