Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 27, 7:58 AM

Dec 2021
No ecchi is complete without the beach episode.

Hiiragi, Kiwi, Morino, Anemo, and Akoya arrived at the seaside for their vacation. Unexpectedly, they encountered Hanabishi, Minakami, and Tenkawa, and together they joyfully embraced the summer sea. However, Kiwi's sudden actions soured the atmosphere, swiftly turning the peaceful gathering of Tres Magia and Enormeeta into a battlefield. In the heat of the conflict, Hiiragi conjured a giant octopus, which ensnared not only Tres Magia but also Enormeeta. Hiiragi explained that sentient beings were harder to control. Just as the battle intensified, the octopus's tentacles began exploring places they shouldn't have been.

In any other anime, Hiiragi's swimsuit would've been the craziest thing, but in this one, there's so much going on that it seemed pretty mild. Even for this show, the beach episode was kind of tame... at least, at first. Then come the tentacles... it took a while for this show to go there, lol. And then you've got Minakami's power-up... LMAO, you just know Hiiragi freaked out seeing it. I mean, not only was the transformation scene exciting, but then the opening song started, so you knew it was getting real. But seriously, Minakami's powers are actually cool. And that final attack was awesome too, credit to the animation team for going all out. But it's funny, they use these powerful attacks and then happily light fireworks. Hopefully, a second season does come one day; I mean, it's more than granted. Not only is it hella popular in Japan, but the Blu-rays will probably sell hella good once they come out.

Enormeeta will keep fighting Tres Magia, but Hiiragi will always be gushing over magical girls.

Usually, it's the manga that's more lewd than the anime, but this show managed to out-lewd the manga by tenfold... SECOND SEASON WHEN???

Mar 27, 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
They say: Leave the best episode for the last...AND IT TRULY IS: both Enormita and Tres Magia, in the obligatory beach episode.

While Kiwi is still waiting for her hotel session with Utena, the girls, both Enormita and Tres Magia, go on a beach vacation.

Everyone is on the beach, but Karouko and Kiwi still have their bitter rivalry going on, what a perfect duo. While Haruka tends to Korisu, Sayo tends to Utena, though she still remembers the massage done to her before. Still though, Utena can't quite hide her magical girl obsession and got all hyped about it, though she calms down thereafter. Utena went to buy some drinks but gets cut in queue by some drunk girls...which forced Kiwi to transform into Leoparde, that idiot.

Shoot, since Tres Magia is here, the entire Enormita gang is also here as well. And what's a beach episode without a sentient kraken doing all of the tentacle play, and not even Sulfur has the strength to fight against it for its grossness. Azure stepping in and facing Baiser with her new form: La Veritas, the Maiden of Hoarfrost Maiden, Baiser has finally a worthy opponent to face. Azure's masochistic love, now turned into power, she's become a strong magical girl thanks to her mental training...and Sulfur putting it as two perverts in battle with each other, yup, it's quite the description. But Love is Power, and her power truly gushes all of Enormita by blasting them away, though Sulfur sulks at not being able to do anything.

At the end of the day, both Tres Magia and Enormita do get along in their civilian forms, and when battles do rage, both parties will be there to take each other out, for time millennia.

I'm calling this NOW: this show is AOTS material, even if it's borderline smut Hentai. The degeneracy culture of this show IS UNDENIABLE.
KANLen09Mar 27, 12:09 PM
Mar 27, 8:02 AM

Apr 2014
I'm satisfied. In fact, the end of the series is even more interesting. Sayo and all. A lot of comedy, and the ecchi scenes too 💕 :)
Mar 27, 8:27 AM

Feb 2020
"Umi da!"

The obligatory beach episode. Decent and very lewd finale as expected.

Overall, a hilarious and entertaining show. We need more all-female Ecchi like this.

SerafosMar 27, 9:58 AM
Mar 27, 8:55 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly watching mahou shoujo abuse was a great thing iand i need more of it.
The anime was pretty nice in general it was funny seeing the character interactions and i like the thought of not everything going the way the mahou shoujo want it to.
Still it was to short and i need more.
Mar 27, 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
We beat the boss already and all, soooo... TIME FOR A SWIMSUIT EPISODE
This episode was really funny too, literally everything in it had me grinning. I especially liked the music cut at 11:41.

8/10
This was so amazing, absurd and hilarious. Only Japan could make something like this and get away with it, I swear.
It became really popular in Japan, so a sequel is only a matter of time at this point. GIVE US A SEASON 2

Also the first BD with the first 4 episodes just came out today, definitely curious about the changes lol
Mar 27, 9:41 AM

Mar 2021
Fantastic beach episode to end an absolute masterpiece of a show. This whole series has just been amazing I hope we get a second season and that we won't have to wait long for it.
Mar 27, 9:43 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Best ecchi anime in years, no other way to put it. It's very rare to see something manage to combine storytelling, comedy, and hardcore ecchi like this without any of it feeling out of place, but rather complementing each other. It's also great how shamelessly self-embracing it always is about its own degeneracy and never shying away from it

I don't think anyone expected this to blow up quite the way it did, even though I read the manga prior and liked it, it's still very unusual for these kinds of shows to make this much of a splash. Kadokawa probably didn't really realistically see it coming either so a second season was probably not in their original plans, but given the incredible BD pre-order numbers that we've already gotten, there's plenty of incentive for it so we can only hope and wait

If nothing else the BDs will be out later to rewatch it with the even spicer audio segments

Also very symbolic how it ended with a .69 score after the ending boost (for now)
Mar 27, 9:44 AM

Dec 2022
man this is so cultured and azure is way too op but utena was not using her full power either so this will be interesting

and i love the fact they dont give bits and pieces of fan service they have a whole segment for it and with such a fitting music on top of it

what makes this special that the characters are all so unapologetically perverts that its just entertaining to watch their shenanigans expect Kurisu she a minor and very cute and she is best girl

also Utenas power up was cool as F... so currently this is my most favourite magical girl show among the three magical girl show i watched
Mar 27, 9:47 AM
Jul 2019
A lot of fun aspects this episode overall I enjoyed the entire season hoping for that sequel announcement
Mar 27, 9:54 AM

Dec 2010
In an era where at least 95% of all shows get censored in some shape or form, getting a show that's even more unhinged than the source material is about as rare as finding a nugget of gold in the middle of the ocean.
Sadly however, the animation and art quality were less than stellar for the most part. I think it improved a bit towards the end, but the way the bodies, including the nipples, were drawn during lewd scenes left much to be desired.
If this gets a second season eventually I hope a better studio will do it, albeit with the help of some of the based staff that worked on this one. Still one of the most enjoyable shows this season. 8/10
Mar 27, 9:55 AM

May 2019
I should've known that the octopus on Kiwi's head would play a bigger factor here. Speaking of her, she did ask when the hotel would be completed so hopefully that's addressed when season 2 is announced & released. On a separate note, Azure ended up redeeming herself which excited Baiser although her inner thoughts are of masochism.

This was an entertaining series as I thought it had a good balance of silly and comedic moments with a decent storyline and even bits of wholesomeness but the fanservice was top notch. 8/10
Mar 27, 9:58 AM
Apr 2023
another banger and a great finale. this better get a second season
Mar 27, 10:19 AM

Aug 2014
LONG LIVE THE MASSAGE SCENE ON EPISODE 12!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 27, 10:19 AM

Nov 2023
Very good finale.

Really loved this funny show with lewdness.

Nice concept, want more animes like this in future.
I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time
Mar 27, 11:20 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that's some power-up from Azure-san in this episode. Unearthing greater powers through accepting the masochistic in her and wanting to give some of it back, huh? I wonder if the other two will go through something similar to gain greater powers if a sequel is to ever come out. MahoAko's been all about the ecchi factor but can't be leaving out the mother of all ecchi locations for the finale!

Utena-chan's scandalous outfit from her beloved Kiwi-chan was quite powerful, to say the least. I was prepared but the impact was still not something I was expecting...

Some nice little moments between the two factions pre- and post- the little mock battle. Those turned out to be really sweet, ngl. The show's found creative ways to be entertaining for the most times and despite the ecchi being a little overbearing, I still found it to be fine. I'm not a fan of super ecchi shows, I prefer it being a secondary focus, but that's just me. Going to miss the theme songs though, they were made for the show!

Solid 6/10.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 27, 11:21 AM

Jul 2022
Final episode, and what better way to end it than with the typical beach episode.

This anime is quite enjoyable even if we take away the ecchi elements. The final battle against Azure and her new transformation was pretty good. Utena showed some respect for Azure's strength, but now she's turned into a total pervert with a proud look on her face.

Usually, ecchi anime don't grab my attention that much, but this one, in particular, was enjoyable despite bordering on hentai.

Now, the big question: when is the next season coming?
Mar 27, 11:26 AM

Feb 2019
Of course one of the greatest anime ever made had to go out with a bang. A beach episode with enormita and tres magia is exactly what the girls and us as fans needed.

Erotica and fan service was on point today starting from the very beginning of the episode with that dressing room shot. The girls looked great in their swimming suits.

Man I’m really gonna miss Kaoruko and Kiwi trying to kill each other and constantly at each other throats. They were absolutely hilarious all season long, but especially in this finale. Just fighting nonstop like cats and dogs lol.

I KNEW the octopus on Kiwi head wasn’t just a coincidence. Little Chekov’s rifle, or in this case, tentacle. Fitting that it’s Kaoruko who gets the brunt of it after making fun of Kiwi for having an octopus on her head lmao. They held nothing back in that scene, after last week’s pussy massage I didn’t think it could get crazier but it did. Straight up violated her then drank her tears man wtf 😭

Sayo and Utena bonded a lot earlier in the episode, so it’s only right the big battle is between Baiser and Azure in the finale and man her new transformation looks so damn cool. That transformation sequence was great and the design is just perfect. Totally wiped the floor with Baiser and Enormita. Fitting since she started the season getting her ass beat by Baiser lol

And then a nice nighttime beach scene to send us off. Utena really has got so many friends now and she’s come so far since we first met her. You can really see Baiser bleeding through more into her every day personality, just in terms of her confidence. Her role as leader of Enormita and having her friends around her has truly brought her out her shell.

Awesome finale for an amazing show. Did justice to the source. Will be missed
Marinate1016Mar 27, 1:03 PM
Mar 27, 11:31 AM
Nov 2022
Well the "anime of the season" is over xddd

Now seriously, I liked the way the series closed, with the typical essence of a "mahou shoujo" anime but combined with the mythical oriental sexual fetishes, nice.

Really nothing to add, it's a very good anime, it makes me laugh a lot and of course if there was a second season, I would definitely watch it.
Mar 27, 11:38 AM

Mar 2022
My goodness Azul just pulled a revenge counter, in the form of a big bang kamehameha. WOW!

Mar 27, 11:42 AM
Jun 2021
what's an anime without a beach episode?

I enjoyed it, seeing Sayo's new transformation and the start of the perverts battling it out is fantastic and I can't wait for season 2
Mar 27, 11:49 AM

Oct 2017
Beach episode to end the season, I was wondering why we didn't get one already but here we are.

Real degenerate ecchi anime, I really liked how the adaptation was handled without shying away from the ecchi at all but unfortunately loli or bdsm ain't my thing so. Though I definitely wouldn't mind another season and the other ecchi animes should learn from this and stop censoring shit in the anime adaptation.
MegamiRemMar 27, 8:55 PM
Mar 27, 11:52 AM
Oct 2022
And now we wait for the uncensored audio release...
Mar 27, 12:04 PM

Mar 2017
We should keep the rating at 7,69 forever
Mar 27, 12:06 PM

Apr 2012
Masterpiece. The first and only show in this season i gave 10/10 instantly, from first ep. Need S2.
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Mar 27, 12:26 PM
Oct 2019
It's over. I can't believe it, but I'm actually rating it as 9/10. One of my favourite anime from now on. I'm really hoping for the 2nd Season. The most pleasant surprise this season.

Mar 27, 12:31 PM

May 2021
I am so glad that I ended up watching this show unprovoked. Turned out to be my favorite from the season. Need season 2 expeditiously.

The ED just hit like a truck this week. I feel like I'm gonna be re-watching this one in the future.
Mar 27, 12:39 PM

Jan 2008
Really fun show overall and great fanservice. If we do ever get another season, I do hope they put a bit more into the animation side of the show or at least improve consistency. Too much of the show was all over in terms of visual quality. Though glad we at least got some really good shots of Baiser with her expressions and they really seemed to enjoy Azure's as well.

Mar 27, 12:56 PM
Level 1 Otaku

Jan 2018
A beach episode to end this season off, nice touch. Was kind of surprised it came so late, you would think for a show like this a beach episode would appear within first half. I guess it was to give more time to introduce more characters so they could include them in. I love how this final episode started off pretty tame and ended the way it did lul.

mimimilkMar 27, 1:03 PM

Mar 27, 1:02 PM
Feb 2018
Absolute tentacle cinema, love to see it.
Mar 27, 1:05 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, this ep was almost okay but this weird body outline happened :

How can they blow this up like this, when the source material has the same view on the panel xD

Well great adaptation though, hope for an S2 with more money, more time, more penmanship.
Mar 27, 1:06 PM
Jul 2023
It was entertaining
Mar 27, 1:15 PM
Aug 2018
Bless the mind of the author that wrote this... 9/10

I hope we can get a season 2!!
Mar 27, 1:17 PM

Jun 2013
Finally done, this anime was peak this season.
Waiting for Season 2 now, hopefully we will not have to wait for it soon.
Mar 27, 1:19 PM

Feb 2021
Well this show was very good, I like it so much that I even pre-ordered the blu-rays, so I really wanna see how those scenes look like with the uncensored audio...
Mar 27, 1:24 PM
Apr 2023
masochism continues with Darkness in konosuba S3 in Spring
Mar 27, 1:29 PM
Mar 2014
Abosultely magnificent ending! Holy mother of god I certainly wasn't expecting to be this hooked in the plot (yes also THAT kind of plot), characters and fight scenes. I went into this anime for a silly ecchi anime watch about horny magical girls, and I got so much more! Magia Baiser, my mistress, you are undoubtedly a SUPER VILLAIN!
Mar 27, 1:29 PM
Feb 2021
Sad to see them go this early. Had a lot of blast watching a fun series which kept me entertained each week. Hopefully the'll come back with a much better production. My AOTS. A much deserved 9/10.
Mar 27, 1:34 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A beach episode for a finale, normally you wouldn’t think that would work but for this show it’s perfect. I’m a little surprised they didn’t go harder on the swimsuit fanservice but I think those close ups of Nemo and Matama putting on their swimsuits and Utena wearing that micro bikini was satisfying enough. And afterward it was time for some beach fun which looked like a wholesome good time, we even got Utena nerding out about magical girls with Azure lol, if only they both knew. It wasn’t long tho and Kiwi fucked up by transforming out in the open which of course led to a battle with Enormita, not that I’m complaining tho because this was once again an awesome confrontation with Baiser’s giant octopus giving us quite the show, classic tentacle hentai edition. And the best of this was Sulfur giving her usual personality, but with her fear of gross things Baiser was able to toy with her appropriately

This wasn’t the end tho, as we got to witness Azure’s new form in action, and the fact it allows her to enjoy her masochistic tendencies but keep an ice cold mask on the entire time is just too fitting. This form is more than just horny however, as it took one massive blast to send Enormita off into the sky like cartoon villains, I really love that they’re embracing this aspect now lol. But with the fight being over it was time for some beach fun once last time as they busted out the fireworks, it really is wild how these groups were just clashing but are now chilling together, it’s beautiful honestly lol. And at the end we got one last scene teasing another fight between Enormita and Tres Magia, it’s good to know the rivalry continues, a good stopping point imo.

I was really going between the 9 and 10 for this, but fuck it I’m slapping the 10/10 on this show, a truly amazing ecchi anime, one of the bests I’ve ever seen, the last one being “Immoral Guild” which was also an absolute banger of an ecchi show but this one I think is a bit more special due to its spin on the magical girl genre, that aspect really made this one unique. And you didn’t just have the ecchi goodness, you also had the SoL style moments which is one of those things that can really make an ecchi show for me, I love when these shows can not just blast me with the best ecchi known to man, but also make me feel feelings and get me in a relaxed state, this was thanks to the relationships that each member of Enormita had with each other as well as Tres Magia, and those two worlds ended up combining eventually to make it even more wholesome. And I also can’t forget to mention the magical girl battles were actually just cool on their own, I wasn’t just looking forward to what erotic situations could come from the battles, but also the battles themselves, it was all very well done. This show also had a very good OP and ED, the OP was cute and very catchy, and I think that ED is one of my favorites of the season, it’s such a good song and so chill too, my favorite kind of ED, it was a perfect way to relax on Wednesday evenings. And now I just really hope this can get another season, as well as more amazingly cultured anime in the future!
Mar 27, 1:48 PM
Mar 2020
time to jump to manga
Mar 27, 1:53 PM
Feb 2021
this serries is peak Pog ^^
Mar 27, 1:58 PM

Dec 2022
really it's just two perverts goin' at it in broad daylight lol
pretty fun show, wish this was a full year long like Precure seasons
well it seems pretty successful so safe to say a second cour is coming
Mar 27, 2:13 PM
Jul 2023
A strong end for the season. Love how it finally shows us Sayo's La Veritas transformation. Really looking forward to a possible season 2
Mar 27, 2:21 PM

Feb 2007
"Just two perverts goin' at it in broad daylight" :D
Mar 27, 2:32 PM

Jul 2014
Just when I thought this show was already perfect, they go and give us the beach episode to end the season. PEAK!

Sling bikini Utena omg, thank you Kiwi!

The Kiwi x Kaoruko rivalry is so fun, they are perfect for each other.

Of course, tentacles could not be missing in this series either. Poor Leber asking Utena for help while she was laughing her ass off at the action haha.

I love how the OP started to play for the Baiser vs Azure, only to be abruptly cut off as Alice picked up Loco and Leber and then continued xD.

The power of masochism lmao. Azure redirecting Baiser's attack to hit herself was hilarious. Like Sulfur said, it's just a pair of perverts "fighting" in broad daylight. Gonna miss my Baiser x Azure ship.

Surprise of the season for me, I expected to like it but not that it would be so damn good. Always pushing the limits of some great ecchi while at the same time giving us fun characters, hilarious moments and an interesting story. I really liked the OP as well. And of course, Fuuka Izumi's outstanding performance as Utena. Incredible to think that this is her first main role.

Leaving aside Frieren and BokuYaba which are cotinuations, this was my favorite new show of the season. Lots and lots of fun with this show that I'm going to miss a lot. 11/10

Season 2! Season 2! Season 2!
SkyLETVMar 31, 9:29 PM
Mar 27, 3:20 PM
Jun 2023
I didn't enjoy it very much. The show failed to reveal Venalita's master plan, which was hinted at in previous episodes. Why does Venalita have so much power? They didn't explain it at all. That was disappointing.

Some of the drawings were poorly done. The characters are not well-rounded. Alice's character is not developed throughout the show, as she remains shy from beginning to end. Additionally, the beach scenes of the girls having fun consist mainly of still images rather than animation, missing a great opportunity for beautiful animation.

Overall, I believe this show panders to its audience and exploits the genre. The authors are simply giving in superficially to some expectations without providing anything genuinely artistic or narratively sound in return. It is essentially exploiting familiarity with the genre to attract viewers without delivering any meaningful experience. The initial episodes showed promise, but ultimately failed to meet expectations. 4/10
Mar 27, 3:22 PM

Jun 2016
Great final episode! I loved this series, so funny, I really laughed out loud every episode, it was a great journey, for me one of the best series of the season, really hope for a S2.
Mar 27, 3:24 PM
Nov 2018
Aversa said:
Honestly watching mahou shoujo abuse was a great thing iand i need more of it.
The anime was pretty nice in general it was funny seeing the character interactions and i like the thought of not everything going the way the mahou shoujo want it to.
Still it was to short and i need more.

agreed 100% on more all female ecchi if the Mc was a guy I probably wouldn't have looked twice at this show. loved it
Mar 27, 3:43 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty solid conclusion to the season. Nice seeing a ecchi be so unfiltered. I picked up the.manga, and I hope it gets another season! 8/10
Mar 27, 3:46 PM

Sep 2021
A perfect finale! I got to see so many faces of Utena and her fight with Azure was just epic! Not to mention all the comedy and hent- I mean, Ecchi were on point. And the wholesome stuff too. Haruka and Korisu will always be so sweet together.
Then there's Kiwi and Kaoruko, just casually shoving sparkles up each others... you know. They are hillarious!
Finally, my personal highlight was Sulfur's casual "It's just two perverts going at it in broad daylight"!

It was essentially a compilation of all that I love so much about this show.

As for my final review: I abseloutly loved this show. Especially the characters.
Utena, Sayo, Korisu and Kaoruko are the first quartet to ever take my Top 4 characters of a season in just one show. They are just a blast to watch, the artstyle and voice acting are on point and it just all fits together so well. Utena and SAyo are the ultimate BDSM couple, Korisu is just a sweet innocent child who wants to have fun with her "toys" and Kaoruko is the unhinged brat every good comedy can make use of!
Haruka, Vatz, Venalita and the Lord Squal (including Lovebirds) were fun aswell.
Kiwi had her good moments, but often she was too much for me. However, comedy is subjective and she wasn't written badly or anything.

For the plot, I really enjoyed the simple style of recurring Enormita Vs. Tres Magia fights. With so much room for tortue, toying and running gags, they were never dull and I could watch a hundred more of them! The friendship of the two sides when out of their transformations was also very cute and fitting.
The more serious plot against the Lord Squad was fine, but defenetly not the strong point of the show. Vs. Loco & Leber was good, Vs. Sister and Vs. Lord didn't get me invested.

The production of the show was perfect. They put so much effort into the reactions and emotions! And the OST is amazing! (ok, I just found out it's Fairy Tail's composer - maybe I just have a preference. But I didn't know until 2 minutes ago so it's not bias).

And then there's the Ecchi stuff. As a straight girl, I couldn't care less about boob and butt shots, but I do appreciate how well it works with the story. Be it the magical girls' butts stinging during the transformation, Utena seeing Sayo's "light" or just infamous tentacle hentai, it was all very fun. And it's nice how the show didn't beat around the bush. No weird hairstyles to hide the important parts and the characters looked quite natural and not like mannequins.

A show I loved from the first to the last episode. I will really miss this! Gladly, I can keep going for a bit in the manga now.

9/10.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

113 by nexolite1 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 3

355 by DX_impulse »»
May 9, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

89 by Timetoaster »»
May 8, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

142 by RetroxMG »»
May 1, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

84 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 11:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.