Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 9:51 AM

Dec 2021
Hell yeah, one full episode just for Wataya and Tsuge.

Shocked by Kurosawa's words of him saying, unlike him, he can't understand what he's thinking unless he puts it into words, Adachi realizes he has relied too much on magic until now. To face Kurosawa properly, Adachi sets out on a business trip to Nagasaki with a certain determination in his heart. Wataya struggles with a choice between a crucial dance audition, which is his dream, and a stable life as a company employee. Encouraging Wataya with heartfelt words as he starts to lose confidence and consider giving up on his dream, Tsuge sends him off to the dance audition.

There were some cool Wataya and Tsuge moments in this episode. Tsuge was awesome, giving encouragement to Adachi and Wataya. He deserves more love, even from Wataya. Wataya was really energetic in the dance competition, but he only got some recognition. Tsuge's help, like his first motorcycle ride, was impressive. Wataya tried hard, but it wasn't enough. The almost confession was intense. Maybe it'll happen before the end. Wataya's rookie tour sounds exciting.

Adachi's trip to Nagasaki might help her figure things out with Kurosawa.

Mar 13, 10:03 AM
Sep 2015
Brilliantly switching back-and-forth between primary couple and secondary couple double the fun.
Mar 13, 10:33 AM
Mar 2021
really good episode however they seem to be REAAAAALLY stretching out volume 6. I get it tho + plus more TsugexMinato content is fine by me!

This ep made me feel so much angst and sadness. Tsuge, I'm rooting for you!! We all are!! That line about him learning information about Tsuge's competition online was a GUTPUNCH...

I cannot wait for the next ep.

I wasn't super invested in TsugexMinato before this but now I'm sold. Call me their biggest fan. They're love, They're life.

EEk see u guys next week <3 ~!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 1:25 PM
Mar 2024
adorei quando Tsuge se declarou para minato, parece que ele não gostou muito enquanto Korosawa esta evitando adachi qualquer custo
Mar 13, 2:49 PM
May 2021
as much as i loved the tsuge + minato content this episode (besides the end where minato hasn't talked to him since the semi-finals), im really frustrated with the fact adachi and kurosawa still haven't talked to eachother about what happened yet. and presumably they won't talk about it for a while since adachi has a 10 day work trip now. the drawn out misunderstanding is absolutely killing me. i need my happy couple back:(
My 2023 candies:
Mar 13, 8:38 PM

Jan 2022
This episode was going so well with Minato and Tsuge until he said ulterior motive. Ugh that's so sad. Bad communication between everyone! Its so frustrating because things were going so well. You would think that Kurosawa would be good at communication considering he's so confident, but he isn't. A little disappointed :(
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 14, 12:16 PM

Jul 2017
Minato finally realizing that Tsuge is the romance novelist who wrote the novels, there is particular interest between both parties at what they do. As for Adachi, contemplating if he made the right move from Kurosawa being angry at him, he went to Tsuge for advice, which he said the same thing. This Cherry Magic power is not bringing them forward, but pushing them back, and Adachi must mend his ways if he is to patch up with Kurosawa. Likewise, Minato failed at the dance auditions even if he had skill, and got a call from a fellow friend hasiguchi) for an office job at a small company. Literally, God telling him to give up, but when Minato was about to throw the towel, Tsuge stepped in to fulfill that role of making his dreams come true by driving him to the location of the audition. But literally, the same result came back once again.

Adachi still being perplexed about facing Kurosawa and wanting to apologize for the trouble, in the same way, the latter also showed him his worst attributes. Not even Minato showed up at work, which concerns Tsuge, despite telling Minato that he has ulterior motives about him. And whaddya know, Minato got his wish to be part of a dance band, fighting against very fierce competition.

With Adachi's full week on his business trip to Nagasaki, will he be able to get his priorities straight?

A full episode on the side couple, it is relief.
Mar 14, 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
this was an hard episode to watch, both pairs were not doing too well, with Minato failing all his dance auditions and with Minato ignoring Tsuge's message at the end, i wonder if it was from being too busy or from actually being too worried about the "ulterior motives"

nice of Minato to debut as a dancer, thanks to Tsuge's encouragement, too bad we didn't see more of him dancing this episode
seems like mc is going on that trip after all, but damn, he hasn't talked with Kurosawa in a while
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 15, 8:32 AM

Jan 2017
Tsuge and Minato couple is so cute! This only goes to show that signs could not be really "signs" of discouragement from above but is only making you try a bit harder! I'm so happy for Minato for achieving his dream...now all we have to wait is for them to see each other again for the confession!
As for Kurosawa and Adachi, they'll manage. Hahahaha!
Mar 15, 12:22 PM

Jun 2012
I really liked the focus on the secondary couple but I did mention miss my weekly dose of Adachi and Kurosawa. I'm sure we'll get to see them kiss and make up next week
N☆ 

Mar 16, 9:33 PM

Sep 2021
I like Tsuge and Minato more and I liked the drama around the dance audience, but it does feel out of place that Minato avoids Tsuge just over that one sentence. I hope it's just a misunderstanding.
Mar 18, 10:06 PM

Feb 2019
now all of them are having complicated relationship problems lol but i'm feeling some bittersweetness in Tsuge/Minato relationship.
Mar 19, 11:47 AM

Jun 2021
I like the fact that Tsuge and Minato are getting a fair amount of screen time, especially Minato
Mar 19, 6:36 PM

Jan 2010
I'm probably in the minority here but I don't really care much about the second couple...especially when there's only 2 episodes to wrap all the drama up with Adachi and Kurosawa. But since the second couple was introduced, obviously they'll need some amount of focus...but part of me wishes the series as a whole was just Adachi and Kurosawa. I get a feeling they won;t fully make up until the last episode...will just have to start reading the manga after that I guess. Ain't no way this'll get a 2nd season..is there even enough manga material left?
Apr 20, 4:24 PM

Mar 2008
That was kinda cool of Tsuge but then he had to go fuck it up using poor phrasing.
Apr 28, 10:49 AM
Jun 2016
What's up with the nonexistent communication?
Minato ghosts Tsuge all of a sudden and Adachi goes to Nagasaki without discussing shit with Kurosawa??
Talk about asspulling "cliffhangers" to make the end "more impactful" smh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

55 by g-bell »»
Yesterday, 3:43 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

65 by Aurakin »»
Apr 27, 7:14 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

38 by traed »»
Apr 22, 11:44 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

36 by traed »»
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 10

108 by Faerie_07 »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.