Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Interesting that the episode decided to pair up Elise and Ron together on their little adventure, like type of date. The two got to know each other and while their time together wasn't perfect, it was definitely a way for the two to connect with each other.

Quite frankly, Ron has both a serious and soft attitude towards her.
Mar 13, 7:21 AM

Mar 2021
Glad to see that Elise and Ron was able to save the children from the fire. This was such a good episode with Elise and Ron able to spend some time together and get to know each other better.
Mar 13, 7:25 AM
Sep 2015
I like how noble think they should not move and wait for the rescue.
Mar 13, 8:22 AM

Dec 2021
Linden, just tell Elise it was you all along. She can keep a secret.

Also, wouldn't the fire and smoke really bother her after what happened back in her old life?

Mar 13, 8:44 AM
Feb 2023
Are most nobles idiots in this anime? allí is burning and they just talking nad moving slowly
Mar 13, 9:09 AM
Feb 2024
For something that wasn't in the source material, I applaud them. This was really awesome and I love what they did with "Lord Ron" and Elise's outing. I find it hard to believe that when a building is burning down you wouldn't listen to the person telling you how to stay alive, but to each their own I guess? Sooo many cute moments between those two this episode, I'm glad they were able to rescue the kids and that Elise was able to bond more with Linden, even if she doesn't know it yet 🥰

I really do love when "Lord Ron" and Elise get to spend time together… the cafe, the movie, I love it so much! In the manhwa they DID go see the play together, but there wasn't a fire. I kind of like that they mix in some stuff that's not in the source material, but I'm still sad about some of the parts they cut out.
They're probably trying to wrap up this whole thing in one season though, so it makes sense.
Mar 13, 9:20 AM

Apr 2022
Gotta love how they were able to take their time and slowly talk things through while inside of a burning fucking building
Mar 13, 9:38 AM

Feb 2017
I said it last week too but this woman is a walking harbinger of death. She brings pain and misfortune upon everyone and everything she comes into contact with. I'd want to be a doctor too if every day was plane crashes, burning theaters, broken legs, etc
Mar 13, 10:26 AM

Feb 2019
Elise and Ron date 😩 my mood is improved. Elise went from being so professional around him to getting weak in the knees and blushing… if only she knew.. lol.

It’s so sweet how Ron/Linden gets so much satisfaction just from seeing Elise happy when eating the strawberry parfait. She’s such a simple girl, especially compared to how she was in her past life.

Nothing like bonding over a near death experience to end a date amirite? Idk who placed that candle so close to the actors but man that could’ve been a lot of lives lost. Can’t get over the nobels trying to argue with Elise life saving advice in the middle of a burning building.

Like there was way too much dialogue in general considering the circumstances. Elise and Ron going back and forth about whose cloth to use to cover their mouths, the nobles, Ron convincing the nobles that they were acting dumb, the kids in the basement etc lmao. But hey, it all worked out in the end as everyone got out unharmed.

I bet Elise brother won’t be begging her to go outside anymore 😂

Wonder how Linden will reveal himself to Elise..
Marinate1016Mar 13, 10:52 AM
Mar 13, 12:01 PM
Jan 2013
Reply to Marinate1016
Elise and Ron date 😩 my mood is improved. Elise went from being so professional around him to getting weak in the knees and blushing… if only she knew.. lol.

It’s so sweet how Ron/Linden gets so much satisfaction just from seeing Elise happy when eating the strawberry parfait. She’s such a simple girl, especially compared to how she was in her past life.

Nothing like bonding over a near death experience to end a date amirite? Idk who placed that candle so close to the actors but man that could’ve been a lot of lives lost. Can’t get over the nobels trying to argue with Elise life saving advice in the middle of a burning building.

Like there was way too much dialogue in general considering the circumstances. Elise and Ron going back and forth about whose cloth to use to cover their mouths, the nobles, Ron convincing the nobles that they were acting dumb, the kids in the basement etc lmao. But hey, it all worked out in the end as everyone got out unharmed.

I bet Elise brother won’t be begging her to go outside anymore 😂

Wonder how Linden will reveal himself to Elise..
@Marinate1016 didn't she noticed his hair turning black as he left ?
Mar 13, 12:02 PM

Feb 2019
zitzil said:

Yea but she may think she’s just imagining it
Mar 13, 12:09 PM

Nov 2013
poor Elise just wanted to study lol
after her brother told her to go outside, she met with Ron/Linden and they went to a cafe, she ate cakes, she loved them and he loved seeing her lol

then watch a piece (movie? theater? i'm confused lol)
they somehow started a fire, and elise tried to make people leave safely, but as usual, in anime there always is at least one nobl being a bitch about his status lol
Elise already catching up with how much Ron reminds her of Linden, i wonder if we get to see him telling her in the last 2 episodes, specially since he won't be able to transform for a long time
speaking of last episodes, can we get a good ending in just 2 episodes? i imagine there's still ... the medic exam, discussion about her marrying or not, talking with Linden (about Ron or whatever else they want) and a lot more, , possibly a time skip to show us what her future will be like, either as an empress, a medic, or both ... idk seems like a lot for 2 episodes
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 13, 12:12 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to zitzil
@zitzil i didn't even notice that lol some anime really need your full attention to every moment, geez
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 13, 2:01 PM
Jan 2024
Much better than the previous episode, which seemed stuffy to me, although I hope that in the next chapter Elise will take her exam
Mar 13, 5:52 PM

Mar 2008
Ron/Linden is painfully dense. Trying to think who to ask what Elise would like, when she's like sitting right in front of her. Just like, I don't know, crazy idea but talk to her to know her better ? Lol

Yeah keep talking the CO2 you release will eventually put out the fire.... maybe....
Mar 13, 7:03 PM
Oct 2019
Damn what a Date am i right??

I think Elise did noticed his hair turning back to black as he left.

I wonder how Ron gonna reveal himself to Elise.
Mar 13, 7:10 PM
Jan 2010
I loooooove Ron and Elise <3
Mar 13, 8:56 PM

Jan 2008
Those dumbass nobles were seriously going to do absolutely nothing and just wait in a smoke-filled burning building like sitting ducks, willing to breathe in all that black smoke, lol. I'm not surprised when most nobles don't even know how to wipe their own ass or dress themselves. Also a stark reminder that hubris can be a killer.
Mar 13, 8:59 PM

Feb 2019
that's his conundrum; he can't outright tell Elise that the crowned prince and ron are one and the same, but i think Elise figured it out somehow, or at least she saw his chair color changed as he was walking away from her.
Mar 13, 10:17 PM

Mar 2013
Quite an adorable episode with Elise's various reactions, and a date with the Prince disguised as Ron... 😏

At the end, a sad monologue from the prince.
CrazyButNot4UMar 13, 10:22 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 14, 12:57 AM

Jul 2021
Why did Linden sound so pessimistic at the end of the episode? Something like "she'll never smile at the real me"?

I thought they parted pretty amicably the last time they met? Elise never really told him she hated him or anything, did she?
Mar 14, 4:50 AM

Jul 2017
Randall is well and recovered healthy, and Linden on a disguise trip...how will it go?

Elise studying for the physician's exam, and Chris wants her to get some sunshine as a rest, which Ron, takes her for a literate date of the high life. Even on a movie date focused on romance, Elise feels flustered, because she would not even think to consider that Ron is Linden at all. But the play itself taking a turn for the worse being a bit aggressive for the entire theater to go up in flames, Elise's help is not being considered by the nobles, until Ron steps up to give his statement with his stern vocals. Even for children trapped underneath the theater's basement, he didn't give up on saving them at the risk of his disguise, though he got away fast so as not for her to realize it's him.

Yep, nobles will always be careless and reckless people. But for original content outside of the manhwa, this is rather feeble...a little too late, perhaps.
Mar 14, 6:39 PM

Sep 2018
Thinking about how Linden and Elise have essentially switched places in terms of romantic standing makes my heart ache just a little.

Mar 14, 9:06 PM
Sep 2015
So the big question here is, are they going for an ending within the next few episodes? I’ll be sad if that’s the case, the source material for this series is beautiful and also has decent plot and pacing, feels a shame to ruin it my mish-mashing the sources together and shoving in some original content while also shortening the series.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they aren’t ending this for a while yet.
Mar 15, 7:26 AM
Jan 2017
great, lot a emosional
Mar 15, 10:12 AM
Nov 2019
love it, a nice anime to watch
Mar 16, 6:16 PM

Jan 2022
Why doesn't the prince admit he likes Elise and has been undercover the entire time? Those horses looked creepy with pitch black eyes. Dude why can't just ask her directly while she's sitting in front of him tf

overall, that was a cute date even though it ended in a disaster

Why won't Elise smile at Ron?
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 18, 5:25 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was romantic in many, many ways...
Mar 18, 5:27 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to gyanburubii
Thinking about how Linden and Elise have essentially switched places in terms of romantic standing makes my heart ache just a little.

@gyanburubii True 😢😭
Mar 19, 7:07 AM
Jul 2022
I really liked this episode, this are getting more and more interesting but it's sad that the end is near...
Mar 19, 1:34 PM
Apr 2016
I really love it! I can't wait for season 2!
Mar 23, 1:31 PM
Feb 2020
this episode made me cry
definitely the best episode yet
when i watch this show i feel like it deserves a 9/10
but that feeling doesnt sick with me afterwards so i guess its like an 8.5

in any case i love this show but i actually question why it exists
its adapted from a korean comic and it doesnt seem to be a super popular comic so i just dont get why it was made into an anime
im not saying i wish this anime didnt exist, its a great show, i just dont get why it exists

i understand adapting a more popular korean story into an anime, it would be profitable for the studio, but this just doesnt seem profitable, they could have adapted a japanese story
there are so many manga that have countless fans who want to see it animated so why are they animating a random foreign story?

im curious about how different it is from the original story

overall this is a great show
Mar 23, 4:02 PM

Nov 2009

Meh, he's just experiencing what Elise already experienced in her past life when she literally died at his own hands. (remember, the Prince dealt the final blow to kill Elise)

It's actually a miracle that she isn't outright avoiding the Prince. Not to mention saving the Kings life, only to have it backfire and the King trying to force Elise into Empress and gave up becoming a doctor.

Also, I still don't support this fake ass prince, he's only trying to get with Elise AFTER he saw her at the hospital, before that he ignored Elise like she's nothing even when he knows she was at a hospital, never ever bothered to visit until someone got sick and he had to go to the hospital.

Fake Prince probably also know his fakeness, so he disguises himself in order to get closer to Elise.

Since Elise already shown at the beginning that she is no longer interested in the Prince or the marriage to become the Empress.

He knows if he went as the actual Prince, Elise would try to ignore him like he ignored her.

But judging by how the series is constantly Shipping the Prince together with Elise, I am pretty sure they'll end up together at the end anyways...

Since this is suppose to be her "redemption" third chance, where she obtains happiness.

Since her first life, she died at the hand of the Prince while being too greedy in obtaining her own happiness.

Her second life, she got bullied til she gets out of school and become a doctor, only to still end up dying without obtaining actual happiness.

This third life, she tries to avoid the past mistakes, only to still get half-fucked by the King and Advisor and still ends up falling for the "fake" Prince, since she doesn't know Ron's the Prince that she was trying to avoid.
amlgMar 23, 4:09 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 27, 11:11 AM
Mar 2021
I swear this entire show is basically "Blonde women are morons!" is the only thing you learn from this anime & that stereotype is annoying. This show is a failure from the MC being such a moron.
Mar 27, 4:54 PM

Jun 2020
I don’t care about that couple, because for me Ron and Linden are two different people. I can’t ship her with Linden because he doesn’t do anything and because of this I don’t care about their relationship. He’s father’s assistant literally sabotaged her with jail and he did absolutely nothing. If he really cared about her I really think he should said something but he didn’t he did absolutely nothing while being Prince entire Anime wtf I need a care about a coward who cries that she not gonna love me everytime like what you did to her like you?

And I think it’s kind of confusing that she didint know the fire gonna happen I assume that something’s changed after she comeback but as we see from the first episodes important situations like wars didn’t changed and she prevented them for now. But I don’t see a reason this fire to not happen in her first life but happen in this. I really think fire in the kingdom gonna be important news and at least she gonna her about it in her first life
Mar 29, 5:03 PM
Oct 2019
This prince is a fool, yes, how can he keep disguising himself like that for love?
May 5, 10:32 AM
Jul 2014
Another episode where is emergency situation where seconds matter, they instead spend minutes talking.
May 7, 12:26 AM

Aug 2019
the romance aspect of this show is quite weak and i have no interest in those twos relationship
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31

43 by CarbonMD »»
May 23, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 24

53 by CarbonMD »»
May 21, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

56 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 7, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20

46 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 7, 12:48 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6

36 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 7, 12:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.