Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 9:50 AM

Dec 2021
Aww, Wataya is so cute.

Wataya felt inferior upon seeing his former dance mate, Rokkaku, thriving as a working adult. However, driven by words from Tsuge, he found an opportunity to reconnect with Rokkaku. Meanwhile, Adachi was troubled by the sudden prospect of being transferred to Nagasaki, torn between the anxiety of leaving Kurosawa due to an unexpected promotion. One day, without having confided in Kurosawa, he discovered that Kurosawa had learned about Adachi's transfer from their superior, Asahina.

The Tsuge Wataya moments were cute in this episode! Tsuge got dadzoned, and Smart Kurosawa used Adachi's powers cleverly once he found out about them. Kurosawa's touching was sweet. Adachi's difficulty with communication in his first relationship makes sense. And Adachi being jumpy is always funny. Our poor Wizard is stressed.

There's a new version of the ending song, a Ballad Version. Hopefully, Adachi and Kurosawa reconcile.
IzanaSolosMar 6, 4:57 PM

Mar 6, 10:17 AM
Sep 2015
Yep, I know it's not gonna be that smooth, but you can't cross the ocean without facing the wave (except you go by airplane)
Mar 6, 11:11 AM

Jun 2023
Kuro flirting and playful with Adachi's magic lol

Minato so precious cutie, glad he made things clear with Rokkaku but poor Tsuge being father-zoned lol

And the ending NOOOOOOOOO!!!
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!!

I understand Kurosawa's feelings, i always get carried away by the atmosphere, yeah felt what he felt.. It's so darn hurt to find out about something from someone else huft.. Also painful ending at least for me.. But it's GOOOOOODDD episode..

Thanks for making me laugh and cry ㅜㅜ
See ya next week~^^

MatchappieMar 6, 11:17 AM
Mar 6, 12:39 PM
Mar 2021
love the piano version of the ed but why did they kinda make it seem like kurosawa got hit by a fucking car right at the end.
anyway...as a manga reader i must tell you to be HYPED for the next ep
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 4:08 PM

Jun 2022
dude whats up with the animation those last episodes, it's so bad... it looks like they used all the budget on that scene at the end
well, if they are going to handle the rest of the anime like this too, i know which scene they are going to use all their budget in next ep lmao
Mar 6, 4:25 PM

Jan 2022
Ooooh, it seems like Minato is falling for Tsuge as well. Adachi is going to be sent to Nagasaki!!! The boss called Adachi dense lmaooo he's a little too straightforward. I would be hesitant to move as well, but I mean...housing allowance? That's a pretty good offer. The downside is the 10 hour trip, oof. Kurosawa walking past Adachi made me sad.

One minor complaint, everyone's eyes and noses looked sort of off and the sizes weren't consistent.
cooldogmomMar 6, 4:35 PM
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 6, 5:20 PM

Apr 2022
Damn, talk about unnecessary drama. I know that Kurosawa cares for his boyfriend's success but come on, at the end of the day it's still Adachi's decision to make. It doesn't matter if they didn't talk it through if he's already dead set on turning it down. Be happy your partner puts you first, god damn it!

jotasui said:
why did they kinda make it seem like kurosawa got hit by a fucking car right at the end.

holy shit you're so right lmfao
Mar 6, 6:27 PM

Feb 2019
Minato finally cuddled up to Tsuge for being his crutch that pushed him to reconnect with Rokkaku, unfortunately for Tsuge, Minato thinks of him more as a dad than a big bro lol And I knew Adachi will screw up that promotion offer by overthinking it and not considering Kurosawa's opinion. Now how will he make it up to him?
Mar 6, 9:56 PM

Jun 2023
guys. are you ok with the characters' art? it's really annoying. love the romance and relationships but not art
Mar 7, 7:11 AM
Mar 2024
foi muito lindo esse episódio e também foi intenso
Mar 7, 7:47 AM

Nov 2020
The animation was so hard to watch this episode TT--TT the scene at 11:49 is the best example
Mar 7, 7:51 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to felixsifuri
Damn, talk about unnecessary drama. I know that Kurosawa cares for his boyfriend's success but come on, at the end of the day it's still Adachi's decision to make. It doesn't matter if they didn't talk it through if he's already dead set on turning it down. Be happy your partner puts you first, god damn it!

jotasui said:
why did they kinda make it seem like kurosawa got hit by a fucking car right at the end.

holy shit you're so right lmfao
@felixsifuri Kurosawa is not mad about Adachi not going, he is angry because Adachi didn't even told him about it, and without further context it would seem as if Adachi would rather talk about this with a coworker than with his boyfriend. If you have ever been in a relationship, you know how hurtful something like that is
Mar 7, 8:24 AM

Jun 2021
Did Tsuge just got Dad-Zoned??? Lmaoooooo
Also tensions between our main duo, just when things started getting intimate. Seeing Kurosawa hurt is just so sad to watch, wish they patch things up soon and make that long distance work
Mar 7, 8:30 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to cloudemojie
dude whats up with the animation those last episodes, it's so bad... it looks like they used all the budget on that scene at the end
well, if they are going to handle the rest of the anime like this too, i know which scene they are going to use all their budget in next ep lmao
@cloudemojie

Sadly, the animation and the art style has been terrible from the beginning, so I guess I'm not noticing it getting worse :)

The story deserved a lot better than what it's gotten.

A shame, as it's always nice to get a new BL anime as there are so few of them but, as a huge fan of the manga series, this one has been a big disappointment.

I'll bet the mangaka is pissed about it too.
Mar 7, 8:32 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to sepantaa
guys. are you ok with the characters' art? it's really annoying. love the romance and relationships but not art
@sepantaa

No, it's awful.

It's so inconsistent, that both Adachi and Kurosawa look like different people in almost every scene. A travesty, considering the art in the manga is so nice.

Hard to watch at times, as it's been animated so badly. Then throw in the garbage character designs, and it's annoying as hell.
Mar 7, 9:06 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to Kreikka95
The animation was so hard to watch this episode TT--TT the scene at 11:49 is the best example
@Kreikka95 Yeahhh I've been noticing too.
They also lowered quality for Tsuge Minato and other support cast, focusing only on Adachi Kurosawa scenes
Mar 7, 9:24 AM

Jun 2017
Reply to sepantaa
@sepantaa are you talking about how there were scenes in this ep where the characters looked wonky? Because I noticed that too. Especially when Adachi was called into the supervisor's office...his face was clearly rushed lol. I feel like the studio used a lot of their budget on last week's kiss scene
Mar 7, 11:51 AM
Mar 2024
kurusawa ficou magoado por Adaich não confia nele totalmente apesar estar muito apaixonado
Mar 7, 12:21 PM
⭐Space Cadet⭐

Nov 2016
What a rollercoaster (,,・д・)
This was such a good episode (overall),
I'm glad I'm not the only one that catches the animation looking funny...
Kurosawa taking advantage of Adachi's magic is too good,
not many shows have me laughing as hard as this show!

But then that cliffhanger, this anime is really good with those.
Can't wait for next week's episode and I hope the animation ain't as wonky!
Mar 7, 5:38 PM
Jan 2010
this was a sad episode, what Kurosawa said at the end about needing to put your thoughts into words so that the other understands is sooooooo true and real it hurts
Mar 8, 12:06 AM

Jan 2017
Here comes the challenges to our main couple! But I'm sure they'll overcome them, this is just the same old issue of Adachi having low self-confidence and Kurosawa being hurt in the process. Also, this episode emphasized the importance of "words". But my, Tsuge and Minato couple have leveled up from friends to daddy & son hahaha joke! They're the cutest!
Mar 8, 1:26 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Dang, I thought it was just going to be one episode of this, but they dropped the quality a bit. Animation has become a bit stiff. Like holy moly I thought I was just being a critical animation student again for a second, but dang stuff really was moving at the bare minimum this episode. When that coworker, Asahina, put his arm up and it felt like he was just half way through his action (when he said "Yo, Kurosawa") I just couldn't help but snort.
As for the art, it's a bit... hm...
I mean, I'm chillin', but it's a little sad to see that when it was all fine before. Not that anime is usually anatomically correct anyway, but I'm seeing some wild stuff that's not typical of their own style. Hopefully they can go back to what they were doing, but if not then oh well. I'm usually here for the story and/or characters anyway. You can give me a powerpoint and as long as it's good then I don't mind too much. I guess since I did quit being an animation student, I have no place to fault for not being great all the time. Hopefully the studio is doing okay though. It's been like this for a little bit, is all.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 8, 3:30 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to shaadow82
@sepantaa are you talking about how there were scenes in this ep where the characters looked wonky? Because I noticed that too. Especially when Adachi was called into the supervisor's office...his face was clearly rushed lol. I feel like the studio used a lot of their budget on last week's kiss scene
@shaadow82 Exactlyyyyyyyyyyy!!! omg. poor Adachii :((
Mar 8, 2:22 PM

Sep 2021
Yeah I'll be honest, probably the weakest episode yet. The animation is noticably worse. This show was always extremely cheesy and that was part of the appeal to me, but the conflict in this episode felt really forced in a soap opera kind of way.
Mar 8, 3:38 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to sepantaa
@sepantaa OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE the art drives me insane, but I can over-look it a bit because I enjoy the story so much lol.
Mar 8, 6:04 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to MickeyMinaj
@Kreikka95 Yeahhh I've been noticing too.
They also lowered quality for Tsuge Minato and other support cast, focusing only on Adachi Kurosawa scenes
@MickeyMinaj the animation was not the best since the firs episode, but they really seem have used most of the budget at this point. So sad to see, this story deserved better :(
Mar 8, 8:15 PM
Mar 2024
estou torcendo para 2Temporada esse anime muito lindo
Mar 8, 8:19 PM

Jun 2021
Kreikka95 said:
@MickeyMinaj the animation was not the best since the firs episode, but they really seem have used most of the budget at this point. So sad to see, this story deserved better :(

Anyway just 3 more eps to go, I wish they somehow pull through with less of those choppy moments
Mar 8, 8:56 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to MickeyMinaj
Kreikka95 said:

Anyway just 3 more eps to go, I wish they somehow pull through with less of those choppy moments
@MickeyMinaj I'm scared, what if the last 3 eps are just a slideshow TT-TT all jokes aside, at least I'm happy this story was animated, even if it was this terribly done
Mar 9, 4:36 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to shaadow82
@shaadow82, I am sutre that it will be redrawn on Blu-ray.
Mar 9, 10:41 AM
Apr 2017
At first I was like "meh it's another average episode" but the end let me wanting to watch the next one
Mar 9, 11:02 AM

Jun 2021
Kreikka95 said:
@MickeyMinaj I'm scared, what if the last 3 eps are just a slideshow TT-TT all jokes aside, at least I'm happy this story was animated, even if it was this terribly done

IKR, it's one of those very few good green flag BLs so I'll just take what I get
Mar 9, 12:52 PM

Sep 2021
Poor Adachi and Kurosawa, I feel bad for both of them :(
Mar 13, 3:38 PM
Feb 2024
Entertaining and fun
Mar 14, 11:55 AM

Jul 2017
The Adachi and Kurosawa ship has sailed, though the former still freaks out on the kindness of the latter. Even Tsuge managed to pick up the dissonance between Rokkaku and Minato as former college schoolmates who've parted ways, and now is jealous about them being adults and having jobs. But despite that, they're still acting like their college days, and I'm glad that their relationship didn't blow up. Oh well, the relationship between Tsuge and Minato still has aways to go.

Kurosawa sure likes to tease Adachi aftering knowing his psychic power, though the latter being called to a small meeting by his director to transfer to Nagasaki for the new office branch, he would be separate from Kurosawa if he chooses to accept the offer. But Adachi is too attached to Kurosawa, and not to mention the long-distance relationship between there and Tokyo. But being in love, Adachi also starts to flounder in making amateur mistakes, which Rokkaku is helping him to resolve his mistake to the night, missing the date with Kurosawa. To that extent, him asking Asahina for the advice to turn down the job offer over some drinks, it's not a surefire if he's able to dodge the tempting offer. And even worse, Adachi didn't even think to talk it out with Kurosawa about this since they just started dating, and now they're facing a potential break up already.

For once, Adachi's Cherry Magic...isn't working to his benefit.
Mar 16, 9:03 PM

Sep 2021
They did the WataOshi Ep. 11 thing with the ending. Funny to see it happend twice! Or is this something romance shows to all the time? I don't watch many of them (at least judging by how many of them air every season).

Otherwise the episode once again failed to impress me. The drama feels superficial to me. Maybe the couple fight can get me into the show for it's last few episodes.
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Mar 2008
Adachi could have still asked for advice before talking to Kurosawa in case that is the decision he makes. It's not inconsiderate to do so. Though I can see why Kurosawa would think Adachi had made up his decision already.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

55 by g-bell »»
Yesterday, 3:43 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

15 by ichin »»
Apr 28, 10:49 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

65 by Aurakin »»
Apr 27, 7:14 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

38 by traed »»
Apr 22, 11:44 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 10

108 by Faerie_07 »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.