Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 28, 9:50 AM

Dec 2021
The unexpected collab we didn't know we needed.

Adachi was torn about whether to continue dating Kurosawa while keeping his magical powers a secret. In the midst of this, they were scheduled to hold a monitoring session for health products at the company, and Wataya and Tsuge were also set to participate as monitors. Adachi and Tsuge, who engaged in conversations through their inner voices, shared romantic advice with each other. However, Kurosawa, misunderstanding their interaction, began to show signs of jealousy.

I'm surprised and happy they sorted out the power issue quickly. With four episodes left, I wonder where they'll go next. This was one of the best episodes. They took a bold step with the kissing scene, unlike many BLs. I'm glad they had their first kiss at work after fixing things. What I really appreciate about this BL is that it's just a great romance without needing to rely on explicit scenes.

If it took six episodes to get together and eight to kiss, who knows what the finale might bring? Sex?
IzanaSolosFeb 28, 5:10 PM

Feb 28, 10:19 AM

Nov 2012
THEY KISSED!!! YES!!
i'm glad that kurosawa took it well that adachi has these powers and we didn't get some unnecessary drama arc. they're so cute <3
Feb 28, 10:31 AM
Sep 2015
Gotta appreciate how the story move very quickly without being stuck.
Feb 28, 11:41 AM

Feb 2021
Adachi finally confessed to Kurosawa that he can read his mind! And Kurosawa's reaction was so cute and sweet! And the final scene with their kiss was so passionate and tender ar the same time! I like it so much!!
Feb 28, 11:54 AM

Dec 2020
now THAT'S an episode!
Feb 28, 12:49 PM
Apr 2019
IT HAPPENED IT HAPPENED! VOLUME 5 GOT THE ADAPTATION IT DESERVED.
Feb 28, 12:59 PM
Jan 2021
Ai eu tô subindo pelas paredes do quartoooo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😆🥺💖😫😭❤🥰🌈😳🤧🛐😏
Feb 28, 1:00 PM

May 2015
This was a nice sequence of semi-silent shots with the kiss scene. It emphasised all the feelings really well.
Feb 28, 1:30 PM
Apr 2021
silverwalls said:
THEY KISSED!!! YES!!
i'm glad that kurosawa took it well that adachi has these powers and we didn't get some unnecessary drama arc. they're so cute <3

I was so excited!!!! hopefully it gets even better with romance
Feb 28, 2:15 PM

Apr 2022
I was so sure someone will walk in on them kissing! I was never so happy to be proven wrong
Feb 28, 3:00 PM
Jul 2011
I wish this kiss had happened in the Live Action, it was amazing <3
Feb 28, 3:13 PM

Jul 2022
that kiss had me giggling and kicking my feet frfr
Feb 28, 3:54 PM
Oct 2023
This actually had a really great moment for anime in general and it will not get nearly enough love because of the series that it’s part of. There was about a 10 minute stretch where a misunderstanding happened, it was then cleared up, a perfect opportunity happened for a character to reveal a secret, and then, instead of not doing it for some stupid reason, the character actually told the secret, regardless of how that secret would impact his life. There’s about a seven minute stretch where you’re just thinking this is gonna get broken up someone’s gonna walk in before he tells the secret or the bookshelf is gonna fall over because it’s goddamn anime so, of course. And it never happens. They have an intimate moment after that secret has been shared and that also does not get broken up. For once an anime let something happen and then just ended the episode. There’s no cliffhanger because of some wild misunderstanding because mom opened the door right as soon as you were about to say something. He told him he reads minds. He proved it. They showed that their relationship is strong and nobody, not a soul interfered. Other series would’ve had someone interrupt and then the secret would not have been shared for another seven episodes.
Feb 28, 4:36 PM

Jun 2023
Been waiting for these moment.
Tsuge tell Adachi.
Jelly jelly Kurosawa.
The five of them met.
Adachi confessed.
AND THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!

It's good episode as usual~~ very very enjoying since the beginning. Kurosawa is sooooooooo GREEEEEEEEN!~~~

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
H.A.P.P.Y Y E A Y~
Feb 28, 4:58 PM
Feb 2022
NaiSk8 said:

vol 5?? doesn't an anime usually adapt 4 volumes for 12 eps?
Feb 28, 5:04 PM
Apr 2019
sotlganihai said:
NaiSk8 said:

vol 5?? doesn't an anime usually adapt 4 volumes for 12 eps?

Well I’m not sure what their plans are but this episode was all from the fifth volume.
Feb 28, 5:31 PM
Apr 2021
They kissed and it didn't take them 3 or more seasons to do it. My god, I love this series.
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

Dec 2020
so much more fulfilling than sasaki 🫢
Feb 28, 5:52 PM

Feb 2011
THE BIG KISS FINALLY HAPPENED!

It's funny the "wizards" can talk telepathically lol.

LETS GOOOO

GAYEST ANIME OF THE YEAR WOOO And somehow way more wholesome than ... the other anime that airs today with the magical girls LoL

Feb 28, 6:19 PM

Feb 2019
that kiss and him admitting that he can read kurosawa's mind is probably the best birthday gift adachi could've given his boyfriend 🥰😘
Feb 28, 7:06 PM
Nov 2016
I really love this show, and the Communication is so good!

I appreciated how they solved the power thing and cleared up the misunderstanding quickly (since there are some romances where one of the two characters spend at least 1 or 2 episodes with the wrong idea), and I'm happy that Kurosawa took it well.

Anyway, Everything has been perfect so far! From the characters to the build up and Communication. I'm rooting for both the couples, and I hope Minato will take the magic power thing well too, when Tsuge will tell him about his secret
Feb 28, 7:54 PM

Apr 2021
nice episode c: i was scared for a little bit that there was gonna be dramaaa and it would be sad, but it was resolved very quickly. i feel like we also saw a little bit of a different side to Kurosawa this episode, which was nice. i think Tsuge and Minato are super fun characters, so i liked seeing more of them this episode, and i'm really interested to learn more about Rokkaku and Minato's history.
fatnat1234Mar 1, 10:22 AM
Feb 28, 8:30 PM

Apr 2021
THEY KISS! AMAZING
Feb 28, 8:34 PM

Nov 2012
Awwww, that was such a sweet kiss!!
Feb 28, 10:21 PM

Sep 2021
AAAAAA THEY KISSED LETS GOOOOOO BRO 🛐
Feb 28, 11:49 PM

Jul 2019
All these gay guys sure are gay and that's kinda cool.
Feb 29, 12:40 AM

Mar 2008
That kiss was amazing 100000/10. My soul is healing. Everything is beautiful.
Feb 29, 2:39 AM

Jun 2023
love the episode 😭 they finally kiss
Feb 29, 4:32 AM
Feb 2016
Omg they kissed. They've kissed !!!
I've never felt so single until now
afiqahahahahahahFeb 29, 4:53 AM
Feb 29, 5:27 AM
Mar 2021
I FUCKING SCREAMED OMG I YELLED I MADE INSANE ANIMAL NOISES I IHIJEAOIHEAIUBUAEBI HOOOOO BABY YESSSS
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 6:33 AM

Jul 2007
THAT KISS WAS LIFE OMGOMGOMG😍😍😍. Touching his hands, his ears and finally the kiss, pushing him harder to the shelves omgomgomg. I want to relive that scene forever!

I am so happy Kurosawa knows the truth and loves Adachi no matter what!!

Minato and Rokkaku together is awww, can't wait to see more of them!

And I hope Minato dances with his old friend, maybe create an idol dance group 🥰🥰
Feb 29, 8:30 AM
Oct 2020
finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 29, 9:03 AM

Jun 2012
aw very sweet moment & kiss between Adachi and Kurosawa.

glad all the characters have finally met each other now too. Tsuge & Minato are so cute together.
N☆ 

Feb 29, 10:26 AM

Jun 2017
The kiss at the end!!! It was so passionate. I loved every second of this episode! Can't wait for next week, so I'm picking up the manga. Such a good romance series.
Feb 29, 4:16 PM
May 2022
UWAAA KISS KISS KISS KISS (*^3(*^o^*)♡♡♡ MWAH
Feb 29, 4:23 PM
Dec 2023
IM GONNA GO AROUND TO A BUNCH OF RANDOM PPL AT MY SCHOOL THAT I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO BEFORE AND JUMPSCARE THEM WITH THE KISS SCENE PROB GONNA HACK THE PROJECTORS TOO AND MAKE EVERYONE SUFFER FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT
Mar 1, 12:18 AM

Jun 2021
Ahhh they can communicate telepathically. AND THEY KISSED buahhhhdhdhdjdjdndn
Mar 1, 5:39 AM

Oct 2008
that last part! was pretty BOLD move of the show! they're not holding back! fujoshi's be better rejoice by now! hahah!

Mar 1, 7:45 PM
Jul 2023
Who knew this episode would turn into foreplay. Beautifully done. The no sound and clothes rustling. Just chef's kiss. An episode to remember
Mar 1, 8:00 PM
Jul 2021
X_Lynn_X said:
Ai eu tô subindo pelas paredes do quartoooo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😆🥺💖😫😭❤🥰🌈😳🤧🛐😏

eu tô chorando aqui AMG 😭💖
Mar 2, 12:17 PM

Jan 2022
I'm behind!! Bro is taking pictures on his camera without a lens. Oof I wonder if Kurosawa heard Adachi says that they can speak telepathically. This isn't going to be good. This was such a good fucking episode. That kissing scene was perfect, ugh the passion!!! My stomach can't contain all these damn butterflies. Oh to be in love with that much zesty. So good, no thoughts, head empty. This is the perfect episode, now if only straight romances and GL were this passionate and spicy. Kurosawa is totally going to take Adachi's mind reading to his advantage. Adachi failed to mention that he can only read minds bc he's a virgin. I wonder how things will progress if they ever do the deed. I'm gonna have to pick up the manga after the anime ends. Here's to many more spicy and beautiful episodes. Please announce a second season, please!!!! 😩
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 2, 2:31 PM

Nov 2020
OMG that kiss was *///* I was not expecting that from such a wholesome story, I was not prepared. Excellent job from anyone involved on that part of the episode
Mar 2, 3:42 PM

Nov 2013
interesting to see the 2 telepaths reading each other's thoughts lol

blonde is having fun with hisdance, would be cool to watch him do more of it tbh

now the moment of truth, Adachi told Kurosawa about his power, and instead of feeling creeped out, Kurosawa actually kissed him and was like "oh since he read my thoughts, he knows my feelings already and ins't scared of them"

and a kiss to end the episode lol nice scene
did Adachi lose his mind reading from just a kiss? no way right?
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 2, 5:06 PM
Feb 2021
yo viendo el final del episodio:

Mar 2, 8:09 PM
Feb 2024
THE KISSS!!!!!!!!!
Mar 2, 10:49 PM
Feb 2022
THE KISS YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also adachis smile afterwards was so cute xd
Mar 3, 5:25 AM

Jan 2017
What a passionate, hot kiss! This anime just keeps on placing butterflies in my stomach, I am so in love with it. Now that Kurosawa and Adachi had no secrets hindering between them, I'm pretty sure things will be hotter the next episode! I can't wait!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

P.S. Minato and Tsuge having their own moments were also very cute! 💚💚💚
sakurasyinksMar 3, 5:29 AM
Mar 3, 7:44 AM
Feb 2024
Loved it so much!!
Mar 3, 5:16 PM

Oct 2017
wow it happened.
this anime better than the live action for me rn
Mar 4, 7:34 AM
Oct 2014
hagukoko said:
that kiss had me giggling and kicking my feet frfr

omfg same it was so good
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

15 by ichin »»
Apr 28, 10:49 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

65 by Aurakin »»
Apr 27, 7:14 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

38 by traed »»
Apr 22, 11:44 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

36 by traed »»
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 10

108 by Faerie_07 »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.