Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 28, 6:57 AM

Dec 2021
Okay, it's getting more like Kill la Kill now.

Akoya Matama, also known as Loco Musica, dreams of becoming an idol. As she passionately sings on an outdoor stage, she is interrupted by interference from the Enormeeta trio. Alongside her friend Anemo Nemo, aka Leberblume, Akoya confronts Hiiragi but gradually finds herself at a disadvantage. Finally, resigned to her fate, Akoya complies with Hiiragi's demands. His first demand is for her to take off her clothes and sing some of her songs while naked.

Ah, this is gonna end in both pleasure and tears. She's really into BDSM, with her as the dominant one. She hasn't even stood up yet, and she's already making them cry XD. Anyway, I love how they protect Morino's innocence. Can't wait for the idol girl in the anime, and that scene with Kiwi in the future. Finding out that the Enormeeta leader is similar to Hiiragi is exciting. This is gonna be fun :D And I knew they'd help Akoya unlock her true strength (*cough*) and make her their ally. And Anemo will probably join too.

Some say they teamed up successfully, but I'd say, successfully NTR'd...?

Feb 28, 7:02 AM

Feb 2020
That was the sexiest idol performance I have ever seen. Go, Loco! I wholeheartedly support your idol career.

Nice battle btw. Leberblume's Shadow Puppet ability was cool. She and Loco needs to improve their teamwork abilities, though. xD

Lol at that hot spring scene. Poor Sayo.

SerafosFeb 28, 9:54 AM
Feb 28, 7:58 AM

Apr 2010
No Mahou shoujo abuse in this episode but there was a idol abuse or at least a girl she thinks she is an idol which was nice in a way.
Any Matama might have found a way to improve herself the question is how will she fit into the group.
Also the mahou shoujo just spend training this episode and having a nice bad which ended pretty funny.
Feb 28, 8:07 AM
Dec 2023
how many stars should i give to this episodes? i think 3 will be enough!
Emo Girl CLAPS Everyone In Town After Getting Magical Powers | Anime Recap
Feb 28, 8:09 AM
Dec 2023
i think, Utena needs training. She needs to train so she can work hard on beating the hell out of those lord group. As for today's episode, i think this episode was good, but there was a idol abuse or at least a girl she thinks she is an idol which was nice in a way.
Any Matama might have found a way to improve herself the question is how will she fit into the group.
Also the mahou shoujo just spend training this episode and having a nice bad which ended pretty funny.

Emo Girl CLAPS Everyone In Town After Getting Magical Powers | Anime Recap
Feb 28, 8:26 AM

Feb 2021
The insert song from last episode has 400K views on YouTube and the BDs are selling really well in Japan. You can also find quite a lot of fan-art if you search for it (no, not like that, there is a lot of regular fan-art too). Glad to see it lol.

8:19 Tako is octopus. It was translated as "stupid" because of the pun.

10:07 Google says that Voix Forte is "loud voice" in French.

No way, she's a exhibitionist lmao ToT. And she actually sounded good when singing like that.
New nakama let's go
This was fun XD
Feb 28, 9:15 AM

Jun 2021
I actually kind of like Loco singing the voice actor is really good.

Next episode will be the best episode for many people.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Feb 28, 9:33 AM

May 2019
I think that Baiser wanted Loco to really try and give it her all rather than settle for a mediocre performance and it worked as Loco sounded better while singing naked. To add to that, I think that's why Baiser was disgusted by Azure a few episodes back as she gave in rather than resist and grow stronger.
Feb 28, 9:39 AM

Mar 2021
That was the best Idol performance I have ever seen. I so cannot wait for the next episode.
Feb 28, 9:48 AM
Nov 2022
Peak.

The authentic anime of the season, they finally used nudity for something moderately positive, nice.

Of course, it was foreseeable that Loco Musica and Leber would end up on Baiser's side.
Feb 28, 10:22 AM

Oct 2022
xD, Loco's song is the most fun part.
Feb 28, 10:37 AM
Apr 2023
had a feeling loco would change sides but not this quickly
Feb 28, 10:40 AM
Aug 2022
Seeing how much Utena has gotten into the role of the villain recently is so great to watch I really hope we see her get more power ups (aka get more control over the stars she could potentially have)

Seeing kiwi cover korisu’s eyes when musica had to strip was cute, I’ve kinda noticed kiwi and Utena have somewhat of a motherly side when their with Korisu which is cute

Musica and leber joining baiser really wasn’t something I was expecting at all, so I’m curious to see if they actually do join.

To me at least it seems like lord enorme and the sister are the real muscle of the group compared to musica and leber, but they are still both strong obviously.
Feb 28, 10:50 AM

Apr 2014
>.<totemo subarashiiiii.....
Feb 28, 11:09 AM

Oct 2010
...and that's how Loco became know as the Exhibitionist Idol.
Feb 28, 11:35 AM
Apr 2017
Peak anime for sure

Feb 28, 11:37 AM
Oct 2022
As usual, the subs don't even try. And it's weird to have her covered up by stars, even in the uncensored version.
Feb 28, 12:26 PM
Feb 2022
HyperlinkBlocked said:
As usual, the subs don't even try. And it's weird to have her covered up by stars, even in the uncensored version.

I argue it was to represent her mindset. You can clearly tell she was uncomfortable about performing naked. Especially since the last time she was naked around teammates, she was getting punished by their leader. It wasn’t until she relaxed her mind and just enjoyed it when it uncensored it. It could also be used to represent how she felt about performing as well since it was when she relaxed that she started to sing much better compared to the other times since she was still unconsciously judging her singing.
the_mantis42Feb 28, 12:30 PM
Feb 28, 12:46 PM
Jul 2015
Achievement: New M unlocked!
Feb 28, 12:51 PM
Jan 2017
Outstanding episode. All the usual quality skinship. But, bonus! Utena begins to show her tactical abilities. Tough girl Kiwi gently guides Korisu's education. And wack job Matama declares a change of allegiance. surprising everyone including her partner BFF, Nemo.
Dreadogastus_FFeb 28, 12:58 PM
Feb 28, 12:51 PM
Jul 2015
LuisSV23 said:
they finally used nudity for something moderately positive

What do you mean "finally"?
Feb 28, 1:09 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Dickegrobe
LuisSV23 said:

@Dickegrobe He means "I don't actually watch anime, but I like to complain about fanservice on forums".
Feb 28, 1:10 PM

Oct 2022
LOCO CHAN!!

Is my new favorite character. She is even more entertaining than Kiwi in her worst moods. So adorable she was able to sing well when naked. Baiser's wicked charms have opened up her True Talent (hahaha) so of course she'll join

But what was up with the animation especially the ugly faces this episode
Feb 28, 1:40 PM

Feb 2014
I liked Loco Musica's singing better when she was out of tune.
Feb 28, 1:59 PM

Feb 2019
Loco singing naked got me about to act up.. she liked it so much she and Leberblume switching sides lmao. If you can’t beat em, join em

In all seriousness, Baiser revealing that Leberblume was manipulating the fans actually managed to bring both of them closer as well as getting Baiser’s faction two new valuable allies in the fight against lord mistress, so some 4D chess from her.

Pretty cool detail how as Loco got more comfortable singing naked, the censorship decreased reflecting her mental state

Sayo and Kaoruko bath scene was great! Looks like her nipples are her weak spot šŸ˜‚
Marinate1016Feb 28, 2:28 PM
Feb 28, 2:06 PM

Feb 2014
Utena's group had a tough battle against Loco and Leberblume. You can see why those two make for a strong pairing, despite their constant bickering. Still, I do like how Utena stood her ground and came up with a plan to turn the battle to their advantage.

Just like with Lord Enomre, Utena ordered Loco to strip naked and sing, which she did eventually. I did like how Kiwi and Alice went from butterfly watching to eagerly watching Loco's performance, but you can tell that Loco was doing a better job with her performance. Not only that, but the better she sang, the less censorship she had over her body, which I did think for a second that I accidentally watched the censored version! ^^;

With victory achieved, it looks like Utena and company with have both Loco and Leberblume joined them. I can see Lord Enorme responding to this in due time, so I expect more in-fighting very soon. The Tres Magia girls had a good training segment, which was followed up by a funny moment in the hot springs. I can imagine Sayo disliking AND liking her treatment in that scene! XD
Feb 28, 2:23 PM
Jun 2022
matama really came to the realization "fuck world domination i just need some friends"
Feb 28, 2:24 PM
Aug 2021
did I watch the wrong version?

there were some loco scenes where a star or cloud appeared on her nipples bit other scenes where they appeared clearly..
was this like "half censored"? not that it matters much but it felt weird seeing it that way.
Feb 28, 2:43 PM

Nov 2020
I hope that in the next episode there will be a fight with the main mommy xD
Feb 28, 2:50 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to gawed
did I watch the wrong version?

there were some loco scenes where a star or cloud appeared on her nipples bit other scenes where they appeared clearly..
was this like "half censored"? not that it matters much but it felt weird seeing it that way.
@gawed That was obviously an artistic decision, no censor is going to say "you can't have twenty nipple shots, but you can keep five of them". (Numbers not actually counted.)
Feb 28, 2:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wasn’t expecting Loco Musica to be in the spotlight once again (see what I did there) so soon after last episode but I really enjoyed her 2nd fight, this time paired with Leberblume who made things pretty tough for our villains/heroes with her shadow manipulation. Things looked pretty dire when the two of them used a combo attack that nearly done Baiser and Kiwi in, but thankfully they were able to turn things around with the use of Kiwi and Korisu’s abilities.

And with Leberblume as a hostage, this allowed for Baiser to torment Musica as she has done the magical girls up this point, and it was quite the tasteful scene where we got to witness Musica doing her idol performance while completely naked and somehow got off in the process, and of course she sings better when she’s embarrassed, I think she made actual fans this time lol, although I wonder how she can replicate that singing without being nude, kinda hard to do that as an actual idol lol. And then something I didn’t expect, being Leberblume and Musica joining Enormita again, things are about to get a bit more lively.
Feb 28, 2:53 PM
Aug 2021
logopolis said:
@gawed That was obviously an artistic decision, no censor is going to say "you can't have twenty nipple shots, but you can keep five of them". (Numbers not actually counted.)

was a weird decision O_o ... no clue on why getting nitpicky about a couple of nipple shots when your show has shown so much so far. (plus actually showing said nipples a couple of scenes afterwards.
just felt weird.
Feb 28, 3:03 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to gawed
logopolis said:

was a weird decision O_o ... no clue on why getting nitpicky about a couple of nipple shots when your show has shown so much so far. (plus actually showing said nipples a couple of scenes afterwards.
just felt weird.
@gawed
I agree, it really felt like a fully censored episode.
It's very strange decision.
Feb 28, 3:05 PM
Oct 2019
Another great episode. Now just wait for the next one, which will probably be the best one so far.
Feb 28, 3:09 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to gawed
logopolis said:

just felt weird.
@gawed I think it's using changes in the way the scene was presented in order to convey what's changing within her internal thoughts. It's a pretty standard cinematic technique.
Feb 28, 3:13 PM
Aug 2021
logopolis said:
@gawed I think it's using changes in the way the scene was presented in order to convey what's changing within her internal thoughts. It's a pretty standard cinematic technique.

MMM that's a good angle. her embarrassment vs her exhibitionism? could be. will rewatch it lol.
Feb 28, 3:16 PM

Jun 2016
Loco is so cute and sexy.
The new team united will be very strong.
Feb 28, 3:23 PM

Dec 2022
This show never disappoints
Feb 28, 4:55 PM

Sep 2013
Loco's horrible singing was hilarious.

Did Loco Musica come or something? šŸ˜­
NSFM:

Feb 28, 5:01 PM
May 2017
An excellent episode!

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Feb 28, 5:02 PM

Apr 2022
speaking of those bitches lmfao. hell yeah loco service, although rip to her concert. second one went harder tbf.
Feb 28, 5:27 PM

Nov 2023
Well, it looks like everything worked out in the end because now our main trio has some new allies in Loco Musica and Leberblume.
Feb 28, 5:29 PM
Nov 2022
No joke, I actually wanted Loco Musica to sing well, so this episode was nice to watch ^^
Feb 28, 5:39 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
god damn this show is such a fucking MASTERPIECE, reminds me so much of the gag-humor magical girl ecchi from the 2000s
Feb 28, 6:05 PM

Sep 2021
A full episode segment today, nice!

The battle was a true rollercoaster. I'm suprised it had such a wholesome ending. I wonder if Utena planned for this, or if she just wanted to get her kick out of Nude Musica.
The fighting was also quite spectacular. Leberblume has an intimidating ability and Alice also got to show off really nicely.

Meanwhile the Tres Magia are training, which Azure and Magenta desperatly need if they want to keep up. Azure is also comedy gold as usual!

Next week it's Loco X Leber... Well, it was obvious they are a ship so I wonder if next week will focus on the romance or continue the main story.
Feb 28, 6:16 PM

Jul 2022
The training of 'Tres Magia' continues, and it seems like Azure needs her own weapon to strengthen herself. Utena, now recovered, is eager to face the Enormita pioneers.

The confrontation begins against Loco Musica and LeberBlume, the latter using shadows to control the body (yes, like Shikamaru). Utena, using her wit, manages to separate Loco Musica and LeberBlume, making the former sing naked. I never imagined she could sing while naked; maybe it's true what they say about singing in the shower.

For some reason, they decide to join Utena's side.
Feb 28, 6:51 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to Dickegrobe
LuisSV23 said:

Actually not xd.

By "finally" I mean that unlike the rest of the episodes in which the nudity factor does not go beyond being something to attract attention or be used to focus on Utena's sadomasochism, in this episode it is they used to show that Loco Musica has to be authentic if she really wants to be an idol, she must show her true self (even though they took it literally there xddd).

And no, it is not a complaint, on the contrary, the reason why I watch this and many other ecchi animes is the fanservice, and of course, it is always nice to see that "tool" used as something more than to attract attention .
Feb 28, 6:53 PM

Dec 2022
needed more edginess
Feb 28, 7:25 PM

Nov 2023
Loco did it!

Overall, a very fun and cute episode again.

Love to see Loco x Leber combo.
I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time
Feb 28, 10:39 PM

Feb 2021
Yasuharu Takanashi never misses with the OST
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

113 by nexolite1 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

130 by Jonas-K »»
May 10, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 3

355 by DX_impulse »»
May 9, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

142 by RetroxMG »»
May 1, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

84 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 11:57 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.