Forum Settings
Forums

Few confusing that i don't understand HELP ME, if you didn't watched it plz go away I'm sure it be fully spoilers

New
Feb 18, 5:53 AM
Feb 2023
There was a scene where mima photography meanwhile there is cham performance and idol mima was appeared there was it real mima or rumi? Or it's an illusion?

And after that a truck accident happened I'm pretty sure that's an illusion but still asking what was that scene? Was it real?

After that shooting happen and rumi visits her and shooting again and rumi visits her again, is this whole thing happen for real? Or it's an illusion?

And stalker disappeared how? I'm assuming that rumi was the one who made disappear body

It was pretty great Film 👍
Well sorry if my English is bad
MadSonicFeb 18, 6:05 AM
Feb 18, 6:33 AM

Jun 2023
You should always remember this film was meant to be extremely avant garde and confusing a lot, thus I'm pretty sure most of the questions can't be answered by anyone other than Satoshi Kon himself. It'll just be some head canons lol.

"To the boy who once sought freedom, goodbye." 🕊️
Feb 18, 6:49 AM
Feb 2023
iLuvCoffee1 said:
You should always remember this film was meant to be extremely avant garde and confusing a lot, thus I'm pretty sure most of the questions can't be answered by anyone other than Satoshi Kon himself. It'll just be some head canons lol.

Satoshi kon died only age of 46 🗿 rip he made this great Films
well it's sad that question can't be answered XD
Feb 18, 7:25 AM
Sep 2019
I think the only thing here we can safely assume is that Rumi killed the photographer. Otherwise, I think all of these questions are open to interpretation.
Feb 18, 9:35 AM
Dec 2022
Kon Always loved blending reality with fantasy, it was his narrative trope and artistic touch.
Feb 18, 8:35 PM
Oct 2019
Most of this movie plays with your perception of what is real and what is a delusion. It purposely uses odd editing of scenes to blur the lines between Mima and the fake Mima. Basically it’s not supposed to be clear at all time what is her delusions and what was being manipulated by Rumi.
Feb 18, 9:04 PM

Mar 2013
Honestly, the film is pretty simple. Scenes with a blue gradient or a blue theme are implied to be Rumi's delusions and scenes with a red gradient are the actual reality of the situation.
Feb 20, 1:02 AM
Feb 2023
reading the LN could help. Im reading it rn.
Feb 20, 3:01 AM
Jan 2022
It is suggested in the end scene that producer that was killed was in fact killed by Rumi and not mima as it was in the end scene revealed that rumi was the one to have psychological issues and not mima. Mima literally says "No, I am the real me" at the end of the movie indicating that all the things of the idol mimarin was not true except the starting scenes where she actually was an idol but once mima became actress, she gave up on the idol personality, it was rumi who adopted that personality but psychopathedly.
Feb 20, 3:03 AM
Jan 2022
And about the truck accident, it was a minor accident not a major one. It was probably the truck driver who brought mima to safety because otherwise wouldn't mima die of the knife stab by rumi.
Feb 20, 12:29 PM
May 2023
dirtneck said:
MadSonic said:
There was a scene where mima photography meanwhile there is cham performance and idol mima was appeared there was it real mima or rumi? Or it's an illusion?

And after that a truck accident happened I'm pretty sure that's an illusion but still asking what was that scene? Was it real?

After that shooting happen and rumi visits her and shooting again and rumi visits her again, is this whole thing happen for real? Or it's an illusion?

And stalker disappeared how? I'm assuming that rumi was the one who made disappear body

It was pretty great Film 👍
Well sorry if my English is bad

Trash movie. No plot just garbage lol. Trash makes no sense

Pretty harsh to call it trash, I mean you don’t even understand the plot nor the story so why even judge it? If you truly want to make sense out of it then watch youtube videos about it, understand it. Once you’ve done that, you think again THEN make the judgement. The story may come off as confusing but that’s what makes it so good.
Feb 20, 6:55 PM

Aug 2018
@dirtneck Geez, that's such a sad way to look at art. You are basically saying "Uh so if information isn't 100% clear and spoon-fed to me it's trash. Even if it is clear but i still don't understand it's also trash".
It's ok to like simpler things, doesn't mean complexity is garbage. I'd argue that it is an amazing experience having to research context and such in order to fully understand any media you are consuming.
But go on i guess, this attitude is suuuper great for your intellectual growth!
Feb 20, 7:05 PM

Oct 2020
dirtneck said:
GrimmGut said:
@dirtneck Geez, that's such a sad way to look at art. You are basically saying "Uh so if information isn't 100% clear and spoon-fed to me it's trash. Even if it is clear but i still don't understand it's also trash".
It's ok to like simpler things, doesn't mean complexity is garbage. I'd argue that it is an amazing experience having to research context and such in order to fully understand any media you are consuming.

Ur such a pussy 😭😭🤷🏼‍♂️

Blud's 3 IQ brain couldn't understand a single thing of that movie and then calls it trash. I would have called out to you much more than this but you have some absolute Ws in your fav anime list.
Feb 23, 3:29 PM
Dec 2021
rumi killed them all except the hit and run by mima-mania. pretty easy to follow when you've watched it a couple of times. 10/10 movie. greatest anime movie of all time!
Feb 23, 3:30 PM
Dec 2021
dirtneck said:
GrimmGut said:

Ur such a pussy 😭😭🤷🏼‍♂️

you watch trash mate gtfo lol
Feb 23, 3:32 PM
Dec 2021
dirtneck said:
Copie said:

Pretty harsh to call it trash, I mean you don’t even understand the plot nor the story so why even judge it? If you truly want to make sense out of it then watch youtube videos about it, understand it. Once you’ve done that, you think again THEN make the judgement. The story may come off as confusing but that’s what makes it so good.

Bro rly said I need to watch YouTube videos to enjoy it. If u have to go watch videos about a movie to understand it’s plot, it’s probabaly not a good movie. This movie sucks bruh, I get it, I get the delusions and stuff, but it sucks and it’s not even deep. She’s just crazy and has multiple personalities and sees stuff, that’s it…. Lmao..

ahhhh....you didn't understand it at all broooooo! 😂
Feb 26, 7:21 PM
Jun 2023
Former idol develops schizophrenia from extreme stress. The ending is 100 percent real, you can tell from the change in tone after the climax and the symbolism of the blue sky.
Feb 26, 8:03 PM

Jul 2019
@dirtneck, just say Perfect Blue and the like aren't your thing, and move on. You aren't gonna get any positive or discussion-related engagement if you just straight up call something "trash".

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 22, 9:29 AM
May 2020
Reply to Nyamaste
I think the only thing here we can safely assume is that Rumi killed the photographer. Otherwise, I think all of these questions are open to interpretation.
@Nyamaste then why would mima get dreams of her killing him?
Mar 22, 9:29 AM
May 2020
Reply to Nyamaste
@Nyamaste then why would mima get dreams of her killing him?
Mar 27, 6:49 AM
May 2023
dirtneck said:
Copie said:

Bro rly said I need to watch YouTube videos to enjoy it. If u have to go watch videos about a movie to understand it’s plot, it’s probabaly not a good movie. This movie sucks bruh, I get it, I get the delusions and stuff, but it sucks and it’s not even deep. She’s just crazy and has multiple personalities and sees stuff, that’s it…. Lmao..

If you’re willing to find out what makes it so special and good then yes. If you don’t understand something wouldn’t you want to learn about it/find an explanation? It’s a shame since you have some good anime’s and manga’s favored.
Apr 15, 9:16 PM
Jan 2024
obviously rumi killed the photographer and put those bloody clothes in mima closet

More topics from this board

Poll: » Perfect Blue Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aero - Jul 18, 2009

347 by Cixyz »»
Apr 5, 3:37 PM

» Great movie... but suffered through the entire thing

BustedBayou - Jan 4

17 by Feitan_exe »»
Mar 1, 10:29 PM

» Confused

R1NN_ - Jul 4, 2023

22 by HansDevX »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:20 PM

» Recommendations like this movie with THOSE scenes

SadikTD - Apr 30, 2023

8 by arrianne311 »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:41 PM

» Just saw Perfect Blue in theaters

Phlaryx - Sep 6, 2018

11 by yagakimilover »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.