Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 14, 8:53 PM

Feb 2023
Holy sh!t...these faces are absolutely sending me! Last week it was Neroalice. Now this week we get this gem
Feb 14, 9:08 PM

Oct 2022
best story telling for ecchi genre by far but almost got destroyed by this crap animation, hope the studio wont waste it's potential for the rest of the show
Feb 14, 10:06 PM

Nov 2023
I don't know how to describe this episode other than bizarre, but then again, every episode is.

Next week seems to be a lot more interesting, as there are new characters, so I can't wait.
Feb 14, 10:09 PM
Jul 2020
Gonna be honest the panda just cutting to her being wrapped around it was kinda janky.

You don’t just cut off how she got captured.

Anyways, it was an obvious technical limitation, so I’m fine with what I got (which is all the resources being used on the ecchi scene lmao).

Since this anime is getting really popular, I hope a possible season 2 gets a better staff.
Feb 14, 11:11 PM

Sep 2022
Magia Azure needs to get herself together if she wants to continue being a magical girl that fights off evil. I'm surprised she nearly joined the villain side until Magia Baiser knocked some sense into her.
Feb 15, 12:44 AM
Nov 2022
This ep had me worried for a while, but Azure being a masochist was easy to spot, so it wasn't a surprise. Though seeing the level of shading that went into that moment felt tense to me, I appreciated that. At the same time, I can relate to Baiser, who looks up to magical girls, only for them to betray their fans.
Feb 15, 1:13 AM

Nov 2019
This is literally a horror anime I swear to god. Every week they find a new way to make me recoil.
Feb 15, 1:16 AM

Oct 2007
looks like Utena only want to give challenges to Tres Magia. Then she likes to see them struggle and win, like the Miracle mahou shoujo she admired as a child --- the unforunate thing is, Sayo actually broke down.. which of course, would disappoint Utena. Sayo is still lucky, Utena is not really a bad person.. so losing there did not turn into full blown hentai (or death). lol
Feb 15, 2:02 AM
Nov 2023
"Were you expecting a Plot Twist (Azure joining Enormita)? A Plot Twist is not a Plot Twist if you expect it, so PLOT TWIST: There is no Plot Twist for you!!!" - Magia Baiser

Best episode so far.
Feb 15, 3:18 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to Softhenic03
Yes, she does admire magical girls and look up to them, but… not with respectful eyes. Though that we already know, but what we don’t is… there’s one magical girl, who has recently become aware of her desires, and is finding pleasure in all of her displeasing encounters with Utena and co. Yeah, we talking about Sayo or Azure lol.

She may look plain innocent but she’s actually always sexed-up lol. Her problems and all, we get. Her admiration as well… I mean it’s the thing we do the most, as after all it was her admiration which led to that encounter with Utena lol. Girl went there to set things straight, kind of really had Utena there too… until she came over the top of that panda ride or whatever lol.

We knew what could’ve happened, but seeing Sayo’s mindbreak, in all glory, and then Utena giving her a speech over how a proper magical should act was fucking hilarious. She has no right whatsoever to teach someone that.

Anyways, we kind of saw the main group of evil girls too, and they all are full of assets. That aside, this could've been the best episode yet, if it wasn't for *somewhat* unecessary padding in the first half.

She's done for, yeah.
@Softhenic03 not true. The whole point of the episode and her flashback of her enjoying magical girls for the 1st time (anime original scene) is to show that she loves the magical girls because even as they look fabulous getting beaten and battered while maintaining that cuteness or sexiness, they always do their best, never give up, etc. power of love/friendship/shounen or shoujo feels type of stuff. Basically, her whole thing is fighting magical girls, pushing them to their limits while enjoying the fan service, and enjoying the climax when they don't give up despite being on the verge of breaking, ultimately overcoming despair to never yield. It's her whole motivation.

Idk if they're gonna show La Verita though since there's not even enough episodes with all the anime original content like last couple episodes, including this one had like anime original content for half the episode. It usually seems to be the beginning of other episodes that anime original stuff were added in last couple episodes besides episode 6. Shame they showed the best design first since I don't really like the other 2's transformations as much. They were all better and sexier in their standard uniforms. I can't remember because it's been a while since I read the manga, but I don't remember anything like last episode. It might be from a future chapter (i haven't read past chapter 25 yet), so they either changed the chronology heavily or it's entirely anime original episode. One thing for sure is that the whole thing with Pink didn't happen before or after Blue's mind break.
Feb 15, 3:23 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to IzanaSolos
I feel bad for Minakami.

Minkami Sayo. At first glance, she's just your normal serious-looking girl with a strong sense of justice. But her true identity is the one and only Magia Azul from Tres Magia. But lately, that very girl is a complete mess. Minakami feels completely unfocused during recent battles with the Hiiragi. Realizing this isn't going to work, she decides to take a break and clear her head. With renewed determination, she once again faces the Hiiragi. However, she finds herself once more succumbing to the exhilarating feeling of being toyed with by Hiiragi.

This episode was the one all the manga readers have been hyping up since the anime was announced, and boy, did it deliver. Minakami, you're breaking the rules. You're not supposed to submit, that's not how the Code works. She's the true villain. Because a true villain has standards. If this wasn't a comedy, this moment would've been such a WTF twist. Forget about Hiiragi's personality; she could have used Minakami to bring down the others. A sadist doesn't find joy in insulting a masochist; it just makes perfect sense.

Minakami has lost all her pride as a magical girl. How will she ever regain it?
@IzanaSolos I really don't know if they're gonna be able to show it in the anime unless they do a massive cut of content in between and skip stuff. They already seemed to have skipped some very small/minor scenes (can't remember how much, but it doesn't seem like a lot), but the result is hilarious. Baiser ends up being good for the trio by pushing the magical girls to get stronger.
Feb 15, 3:30 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to AbyssWalker21
And there we have it, the Magia Azul scene. It's a pity we had to get it in a rushed manner but I'm not complaining. Utena's voice actually became Magia Baiser for a few moments there. Spine chilling.
@AbyssWalker21 I'm assuming you read the manga. You think they're going to make it in time to show the stuff that happens after the civil war is finished? I honestly felt like they rushed a couple things, which makes me feel like they missed some content, and added unnecessary scenes like the Magical girl convention wasn't necessary imo. I think all of last episode was anime original as well cause I can't remember reading any of that before the Azul mind break scene.
Feb 15, 3:35 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to Dreadogastus_F
It has been a while since I have read the manga. The solo fight between Azure and Baiser played out differently in the anime. Azure utters one of my favorite lines in the manga. Perhaps this episode is not the scene I thought it would be from the manga.
In any case now the original members of Enormita have appeared. Including my favorite bickering pair, Nemo and Matama.

edit: Don't mind me. Azure's moment will come later.
@Dreadogastus_F Same, but they did show the see-saw of the panda thing better than the manga did. It's just that it felt different but the manga tends to show the girls more badass like the Sulfur fight scene when she introduced her real weapons was way more badass and their expressions in the manga in general are also much more intense. They did show Utena's (when she's going insane on the panda) and Azul's (when she submits) expressions correctly if I remember those manga panels right.

I wonder what you think of some of the anime content like Pink's baby-play episode, which I don't remember happening before Azul's mind break, let alone ever happening at all in the manga? It feels like they're cutting some stuff while adding stuff, ultimately rushing the episodes a bit.
Feb 15, 3:42 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to sjydude201
@AbyssWalker21 I'm assuming you read the manga. You think they're going to make it in time to show the stuff that happens after the civil war is finished? I honestly felt like they rushed a couple things, which makes me feel like they missed some content, and added unnecessary scenes like the Magical girl convention wasn't necessary imo. I think all of last episode was anime original as well cause I can't remember reading any of that before the Azul mind break scene.
@sjydude201 They're going to make it alright but it's obvious they're going to cut a lot of content and hastily paste anime original content to fill in the gaps like they did with the Azul part. Which is sad to think about but there's nothing we can do about it. Worst part is, this is going to get a second season because of it's popularity right now and I cannot imagine how they're going to continue it properly (they won't).
Feb 15, 4:04 AM
Feb 2022
Korisu walking towards the robot waiter was cute
Feb 15, 4:51 AM
Apr 2016
I don't know how azure will recover from that, "You're a hero. have some dignity." When i thought the anime has reach its peak it just getting higher.
Feb 15, 5:21 AM

Oct 2022
I don't know how it was in the manga. it's pretty plot interesting development but anime definitely looking a lot worse now. I might just binge the manga pretty soon but story goes pretty hard for an ecchi.
Feb 15, 5:26 AM
Oct 2017
Nice episode. was completely hooked... like Azure at Baiser's Foot... Pretty sure Sayo isn't Completely broken like the others at the end, it started to shatter and would have fully broken if Utena kept going before she stopped. It showed her heart break and then discolour but i doubt that would be the end of it as hers looked slightly different.

I haven't read the manga, so not sure what happens, and hopefully i miss all spoilers. (was tempted to just buy the manga physically... in Japanese of cause, but would need a translator app, so not fully worth it)
Feb 15, 5:54 AM

Mar 2008
Little Utena was cute. Though as she went to that exhibition she sure acts excited as she was when little which is cute. I wish i could feel that way about anything. .

Poor Sayo is just sexually frustrated she hasnt been finished off to climax.

Azure about to lick Baiser's foot in that state she was in was nice. She got down into full submission.

Now I think of it with how Utena reacted. Her fetish is related to why she likes magical girls to begin with she likes to see them pull through so why the sadism is seeing them struggle and pull through.

traedFeb 15, 1:48 PM
Feb 15, 6:05 AM
Apr 2021
Man I never get tired of the ecchi scenes in this show man and this episode didn’t disappoint at all, Sayo got some of the best looking and biggest tiddies out of all the girls😫😩

It was chilling seeing Baiser go all cold turkey bc the girl she idolizes almost gave up on justice and turn evil, it was so cool seeing her tell Sayo to get a grip and stop acting like the way she’s acting bc she has lots of girls who look up to her, all in all Baiser just wants to see the magical girls do their best hero wise which is what Utena has grown up looking up to

Ok I see a LOT of ppl complaining about the animation to which I say yeah the animation isn’t on MAPPA level but the art is still there and it’s really good imo

This has no relevance but Sayo’s titties are the best I love them and how she was massaging them round ass tiddies while she was taking a shower shit was hot ong😩🥵
Feb 15, 6:25 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Treyv0n
Man I never get tired of the ecchi scenes in this show man and this episode didn’t disappoint at all, Sayo got some of the best looking and biggest tiddies out of all the girls😫😩

It was chilling seeing Baiser go all cold turkey bc the girl she idolizes almost gave up on justice and turn evil, it was so cool seeing her tell Sayo to get a grip and stop acting like the way she’s acting bc she has lots of girls who look up to her, all in all Baiser just wants to see the magical girls do their best hero wise which is what Utena has grown up looking up to

Ok I see a LOT of ppl complaining about the animation to which I say yeah the animation isn’t on MAPPA level but the art is still there and it’s really good imo

This has no relevance but Sayo’s titties are the best I love them and how she was massaging them round ass tiddies while she was taking a shower shit was hot ong😩🥵
@Treyv0n Wait, she was taking a shit?!
Feb 15, 7:15 AM
May 2011
Isekai-Enjoyer said:
Gonna be honest the panda just cutting to her being wrapped around it was kinda janky.

You don’t just cut off how she got captured.

All the stuff they changed and added this episode, that was one of the few things they kept straight from the manga. It's a pretty disappointing end to the actual battle, but the aftermath was fun.
Feb 15, 7:37 AM
Oct 2021
Don't have anything to add from this episode I just think Utena looks cute here
Feb 15, 9:40 AM

Oct 2022
Reply to NevGhost25
Don't have anything to add from this episode I just think Utena looks cute here
@NevGhost25
hmhp !
every gay anime girls are cute, mark my words !
Feb 15, 10:28 AM

Mar 2014
I think Azure and Baiser fight could be better but damn she broke her
Feb 15, 11:45 AM

Apr 2014
:O I'm very interested in what will happen with Azul. I'm more interested than the appearance of the new team.
Ske80Feb 15, 11:48 AM
Feb 15, 12:20 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Vylci
@NevGhost25
hmhp !
every gay anime girls are cute, mark my words !
@Vylci Pretty sure she's just into torturing people.
Feb 15, 1:57 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to HyperlinkBlocked
@Vylci Pretty sure she's just into torturing people.
@HyperlinkBlocked
Not just any people but magical GIRLS. Hm a girl clearly turned on by watching girls squirm, get embarrassed and moan. What could that be?
Feb 15, 2:32 PM
Jul 2022
holy fuck. 200/10 episode.
Feb 15, 3:36 PM

Nov 2012
Utena breaking Sayo was pretty hot.

Wish they had gone even further but Utena wants her heroes to uphold some dignity and not give in.
Feb 15, 4:08 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to traed
@HyperlinkBlocked
Not just any people but magical GIRLS. Hm a girl clearly turned on by watching girls squirm, get embarrassed and moan. What could that be?
@traed I'm sure if there were magic men, she'd also be into torturing them. We have literally no reason to think otherwise, since there are no boys in the show.

She's been shown to be a sadist, with negative interest in women outside of the times they're being tortured. Her entire dynamic with Kiwi is basically

"Let's go to a hotel!"

"No :|"
HyperlinkBlockedFeb 15, 4:45 PM
Feb 15, 4:54 PM

Mar 2008
HyperlinkBlocked said:
I'm sure if there were magic men, she'd also be into torturing them. We have literally no reason to think otherwise, since there are no boys in the show.

She is only a mild sexual sadist though. She doesnt even want to truly hurt anyone just make them hurt and embarrassed. This kind of sadism is very common. Youd have a better point if she was a full on sexual sadist to where it would be counted as a disorder.

HyperlinkBlocked said:
"Let's go to a hotel!"

She is a sexually inexperienced girl that just met her. So turning someone down in such a situation doesnt indicate anything. Being straight in a yuri of this level seems not too logical. Now it doesnt mean she is a lesbian she can be bisexual
Feb 15, 5:02 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to traed
HyperlinkBlocked said:
I'm sure if there were magic men, she'd also be into torturing them. We have literally no reason to think otherwise, since there are no boys in the show.

She is only a mild sexual sadist though. She doesnt even want to truly hurt anyone just make them hurt and embarrassed. This kind of sadism is very common. Youd have a better point if she was a full on sexual sadist to where it would be counted as a disorder.

HyperlinkBlocked said:
"Let's go to a hotel!"

She is a sexually inexperienced girl that just met her. So turning someone down in such a situation doesnt indicate anything. Being straight in a yuri of this level seems not too logical. Now it doesnt mean she is a lesbian she can be bisexual
traed said:

All of this is irrelevant. I said she's into torturing people, and that the gender doesn't matter, as far as we know. The only example we have of her not getting off is in this episode, and wouldn't you know it, it had nothing to do with the gender of the other party.

traed said:

When the entire dynamic is her repeatedly rejecting every last advance a second girl makes, your insisting she might be bi is a cope. We have literally every reason to believe she's just into torturing people, and those people happen to be girls. She's been witness to plenty of scenes involving girls, and the only time she's ever expressed any interest is when they're bound, or in some kind of distress. We have no reason whatsoever to believe she's interested in women, or really anyone, outside of the context of S&M.
Feb 15, 5:17 PM

Apr 2012
Being a bisexual or lesbian girl/woman doesn't imply or even suggest that you'll automatically welcome propositions of sex from any other girl/woman.
Feb 15, 5:35 PM

Dec 2021
₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ utenas sparkle development is so satisfying 2 watch///// ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Feb 16, 5:23 AM

Nov 2020
XDD I thought the blue one would get some power boost, but she turned out to be a submissive masochist. It turns out that there are other bad girls who are better at eliminating magical girls, so our ones are only alive because Utena doesn't want to kill them.
Feb 16, 8:33 AM
Jan 2021
DAMN what a performance from utenas VA. Quite a fan from the whole "bocchi"-like low volume to full on serious ^.^
Feb 16, 3:17 PM

Mar 2010
The execution of going from crazy to serious was remarkable, shit got pretty emotional.
The look of disappointment was strong.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 16, 3:56 PM

Sep 2023
Magia Azure was so close to go to the dark side for our viewing pleasure but Magia Baiser does not want to see a pure magical girl get corrupted, since she is such a huge fan of them.
Feb 17, 5:52 AM
Dec 2021
Paul said:
The close up scene with Azure gagged and then her becoming submissive looked good but the rest of the episode looked so bad and sloppy.

It obvious the studio used most of their time and effort into the fight
Feb 17, 7:51 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! serious Utena is friggin dreadfully badass awesome!!! to the point that its absolutely truly terrifying! and her VA nailed it!!! no wonder she was the first evil mahou shoujo that was ever recruited by those kyuubey-like mascots!
5/5.

OMG more new characters!!! please keep-up the mahou shoujo awesomeness!!

Feb 17, 10:47 AM
Jan 2024
MyllerPhiem said:
So, did Azure lose her power? At first I thought, no, but then we see the pile of broken magical girl-jewels and they looked exactly like Azure's broken one.

Also, I really wish there existed men in this world. They could have so much "fun" with these magical girls ;>

those are from the magical girls that have been killed by the other Enormeeta members
Feb 17, 4:43 PM
Apr 2022
mindbreak? best episode so far
Feb 18, 6:39 AM

Jun 2016
The animation feels like it dipped. I'm looking forward to Loco and Nemo next week.
Feb 18, 6:42 AM

Aug 2017
Hmm ngl, I wish Baiser didn't stop and just continued, Azul looked so hot when she was submissive.
Feb 18, 9:24 AM
Mar 2022
Izumi Fuuka top tier VA. I love this episode
Feb 18, 10:41 AM
Sep 2019
Lol they basically took over the playground.

Hmm well the backstory was cute and all, but not much of a good comparison. The 3 current "villains“ aren’t even harming the city, so it’s not like the magical girls would be needed.
The two mascots should fr just sort their fight out lol.

Kinda annoying how overpowered Utena is.

Was cool how azure almost beat Utena with her own game lol. Hate Utena’s reaction tho.

So the adults will be coming next episode… hope they spice it up for the better.
Feb 19, 4:22 AM
Apr 2021
I love how they turn the gag that Azur always so easily caught and seemingly enjoy it into a source/reason to break her

I also like that she has her own "kenja time" one of the most relatable thing in anime, another thing is that she tried to break from it yet it ended in failure, something that i also can relate, it's somehow became worse
Feb 19, 4:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Wow, Sayo prefers the dark side!!!
kekeke
Feb 20, 4:35 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to AbyssWalker21
@sjydude201 They're going to make it alright but it's obvious they're going to cut a lot of content and hastily paste anime original content to fill in the gaps like they did with the Azul part. Which is sad to think about but there's nothing we can do about it. Worst part is, this is going to get a second season because of it's popularity right now and I cannot imagine how they're going to continue it properly (they won't).
@AbyssWalker21 ngl the azul fight was so underwhelming b/c of the crappy original content build-up to it. They did try their best to copy the manga but really it was just Utena and her VA stealing the show. The problem is they sort of mixed some things around just a tiny bit and added too much original content. I DO NOT remember the baby-play episode at all in the manga, and even if it was in the manga, definitely not that early. Some of the extra fanservice was nice here and there, but it's kind of annoying how much of the content they're sacrificing by mixing stuff around because the story is actually pretty good compared to what I was expecting for it.

Kind of hate some of the stuff later too and worried about how it's gonna be animated w/ all the little things changed here and there. Mostly, I just hate Magenta's and Sulfur's La Veritas. Seeing Azul's hyped me up so much and then I saw Sulfur's and was like, "wow the costume design sorta sucks and is so typical". She's my favorite too, but her expressions are so much better in the manga and they make the characters more badass in general. The anime got Utena's expressions as Magia Baiser when she's hyped up pretty good, but Sulfur's were so plain when she's being a badass. Manga Sulfur is way sexier. I just don't see them staying faithful at all and favoring the fan service.

on a side note:
I wish they extended that storyline a bit more w/ Azul in the manga but it did make sense for them to be training why Enormita was fighting among themselves. Could've saved up her development a bit for later cause it kind of got resolved fast. Feel like they're not gonna get to Kaoruko's bit of development and definitely not gonna get to Magenta's. Based on what we've seen though, like I said before, I see them squeezing stuff that happens later in the manga here and there like how Kaoruko met the other 2 is shown early. It feels like they're going to keep taking stuff from both of the other 2's arcs to give them some shine in the anime as well.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

113 by nexolite1 »»
Today, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

130 by Jonas-K »»
May 10, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 3

355 by DX_impulse »»
May 9, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

89 by Timetoaster »»
May 8, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

142 by RetroxMG »»
May 1, 1:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.