Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
The idea of torture took on another twist this episode for our amusement. This show is kinda protrayed like a meme but I think it's funny how characters like Krall adds even more entertainment to the colorful cast.

Oh and it's adorable to see the Demon King's daughter back and enjoying life. Hime just can't eyes off of her lul
Jan 29, 8:31 AM

Dec 2021
A woman who can banish a powerful demon with booze is incredibly precious.

Tortura, unable to extract information from Hime that would satisfy the Demon King, was suspected of losing his touch in the art of "torture." In order to gauge his skills, when confronted by the Demon King who urged him to "torture" himself, what move would the Tortura employ? The newly appeared torturer, the weapon craftsman Gilga, had a target for his "torture" that wasn't Hime but rather Ex, the sword. Can Ex withstand the ordeal and protect the kingdom's secrets without falling into the same trap as Hime? Furthermore, other characters such as Kuroru and Maomao-chan make their appearance.

I've gotta give props to the Demon Lord for putting himself in Hime's shoes. Unlike her, he could just kick back with a beer later on, so all he had to do was wait it out and pick up some good alcohol tips for the future. Ex and Hime are like a pair, kind of like a dog and its owner. But, you know, considering the Princess always got the treats, I bet the sword was genuinely stoked. Paws smell good, especially from pups. And pup breath? It's got that coffee-like charm. Maomao-chan is back! I love how Hime rocks her little crown over the ball cap.

And despite what Hime says, at least Ex is starting to get the whole situation and how Hime can't help but stick to her habits.

Jan 29, 9:04 AM

Feb 2021
3:51 さっぱり (sappari) - feeling refreshed; feeling relieved

Lmao I love how the demon lord spoke as if they were trying to get info from him
Ex finally gave in XD
Yeah, Ex is now the best character. This is gold.
15:05 In Japanese, マニアック (maniakku) means "of uncommon and unusual taste" or "rabid fan"
Best episode so far imo.
Jan 29, 10:09 AM

Mar 2021
This was a great episode it's funny to see even the demon lord unable to resist torture
Jan 29, 10:21 AM
Apr 2018
That ending was hilarious.

Also, that part where they cite everything they got out of torture.

- A secret legendary weapon location
- the patrol time
- secret codes

They can't get any useful information out of this whole torture thing. At least with today EX's torture now they know that those two swords are in a relationship
Jan 29, 10:58 AM

Feb 2010
Loving how silly and ridiculous everything is. This episode made me laugh so much lol
Jan 29, 11:16 AM

May 2019
So we found out that the princess is not the only one that can easily succumb to torture. Also, the demon king with getting what most people would consider good information from the "tortures" and not using them is ridiculous and amusing. I do wonder where this goes from here, besides more "tortures."
Alfredo-SauceJan 29, 4:55 PM
Jan 29, 11:49 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I totally understand that beer feeling, xD.

It's nice to see the blade having a taste of the goumon too.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 29, 12:06 PM

Nov 2013
- the sword getting the torture this time, those were some interesting sounds lmao
- demon lord losing to a beer, interesting
- gyaru is back with her love for animals , she is pretty fun
- best girl maomao is back, she sure had fun, and everyone else as well
- after the hard life she had before, she is surely having fun with every torture lol
- demon lord is big baka, imagine wanting information just to lose it every time
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 29, 12:20 PM
Aug 2020
It was a good episode.

There was a lot of funny short scenes
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 29, 12:36 PM

Feb 2019
Torture’s biggest test yet. Taking on the hell king and she passed with flying colors lol. Using the beer was brilliant.

I’m still confused about what time period this story takes place in though. We’re seeing traditional fantasy stuff like princess and royal knights, sacred weapons etc. but they also reference Chinese food, modern brands like sapporo and also LINE? Not to mention camcorders lmao.

Funny to get a switch up on the usual episodic formula and have Ex be on the receiving end of torture for once. Since he wanna criticise Hime so much for folding under the torture, let’s see how he holds up after getting sharpened 😂

Of course he didn’t last long

The look on hime’s face when she got offered to sniff the Mad Wolf’s paw lmaoo.

Really cute visit to the park to cap things off. Growing up Hime didn’t get a chance to be a normal kid so seeing Hell king’s daughter playing around at the park really triggered something in Hime. Nice ending

This show is such a great start to the week and exactly what I needed after that Lions game lmao
Jan 29, 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Ex already lost his faith for Hime, and funilly enough Ex tortune ended up having a bit sensual energy, once again we got to know more about the princess past, the real torturers were the royal family.

So far even Maomao is better at tortures than Kurocchi.
Jan 29, 2:30 PM

Nov 2023
Good episode with some really funny moments.

I wasn't expecting the Demon Lord and Ex to be tortured in the same episode but they did and they both confessed.

Also, Maomao is just adorable.
Jan 29, 4:14 PM

Dec 2022
New torture victims - Demon King and Excalibur
New torture method - Paw pillow
New waifu - The blacksmith
Playing in the park with Demon King's daughter - Wholesome 1000000%

The jokes are getting old, but things are being shaken up to some degree.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Jan 29, 6:08 PM

Sep 2018
Such a simple premise, yet so good. IMO, this show is perfect for a weekly format.
Jan 29, 8:15 PM

Jul 2022
This episode was filled with tortures, not only for Hime but also for the Demon King and Ex, who succumbed to Torture's skills.

It's quite pleasant that, at this point in the anime, all the characters get along well. The fact that the anime doesn't have a complicated plot adds to the enjoyment, allowing us to simply sit back and savor the experience.
Jan 29, 8:21 PM

Dec 2019
I love how cute and ridiculous everything is. It's like peak ineptitude in a world in which everyone seems to be too nice to hurt someone else.

This makes me wonder why exactly there's a conflict between humans and demons, considering everyone's pretty chill lol
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Jan 29, 8:48 PM

Apr 2012
ImNotAnOtaku1 said:
I love how cute and ridiculous everything is. It's like peak ineptitude in a world in which everyone seems to be too nice to hurt someone else.

This makes me wonder why exactly there's a conflict between humans and demons, considering everyone's pretty chill lol

Seems to me that humans are the uptight ones.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 29, 11:20 PM
Oct 2019
Not even Maou-sama is safe from Tortura torture.

Ex moaning is crazy LMAO
Jan 30, 1:38 AM

Jun 2023
Did not expect to see a sword getting pleasured by sharpening today.

I think that’s enough anime for the day
Jan 30, 2:10 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
The best episode yet. Love the last part.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 30, 4:53 AM

Aug 2020
I was getting bored of this show, the same food torture every time in the same way wasn’t good enough for me but today it was pretty good, even opening with the beer torture being somehow similar to the others food tortures this time was different, clever may I say, the whole episode was funny and I enjoyed a lot. The best episode till now indeed. I’ll keep watching to see where their smartness about inventing more tortures and reusing the food tortures in more clever ways like today gets this show to.

🎃 My MALoween Candy 2023 🎃

Jan 30, 6:37 AM

Jul 2017
Time for another round of torture...without Tortura? The Hell-Lord is not pleased that the information chocked out of Hime isn't doing them any favours, and unless she does something like stab the Hell-Lord to test her resolve, this puts her Grand Inquisitor job on the line!

It's the Hell-Lord that's up for torture this time, and Tortura...offers him canned beer, but with the prospect of its complexity being perfect of its temptation. Despite his strong resistance, even he ultimately confessed his weakness for light magic, for the dousing of the beer. With this information, Tortura lives to see another day, and decides to torture not Hime, but Ex with Weaponsmith Gilga and sharpening him to the perfect degree that he can't even admit that it feels good. All for the price of a secret to complete his finish...and like Hime, he eventually confessed as well.

Krall is back...but without Hngy-Baby, and instead, with a mad wolf. And she focuses on its big paw pads to leak out secrets...and that's not enough for Hime to douge her secret, turning herself to Hime in the end to be open to a brand-new world of paw pads, turning the entire prison into a animal park. Maomao is also back to act like a child in a park/playground, and her being forced not to act like her age when she's young...Hime feels more remorse than before to play with Maomao.

Everyone is getting tortured...what hilarious, batshit insanity. This is hands down the best episode thus far.
Jan 30, 3:22 PM

Nov 2016
Even the might Demon Lord and Ex are only "human" as well xD..oh that doesn't make sense.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 30, 10:02 PM

Mar 2019
No one can resist a "Sappari" beer lol.🍺

Jan 31, 12:16 AM

Jul 2019
I like that Tortura participates in stuff. "Will there be bunnies?" Also her playing along with Maomao. Good stuff!
Jan 31, 6:39 AM

Oct 2011
the beer bit, felt like the author had the idea of a "torture joke" with beer, but couldn't do it with the princess, so they created a situation where they would need to torture the Demon King, XD

anyway, funny episode as aways... having fun with the anime
Feb 2, 11:13 AM
Feb 2015
Y'know, for what the whole premise is supposed to be for this show, this show has just been insanely wholesome 😂
Plus it's interesting to see how much the Princess has endured in her childhood not being allowed to do stuff and whatnot, it's like she moved on from a strict traditional family to one that gives you so much freedom ahahahah
Feb 4, 12:28 AM

Oct 2017
Lol even the demon lord and Ex confessed. Hime sure had a lot of fun with everyone this episode. She even awakened to a new world. Tortura looked beautiful in casual clothes.
Feb 4, 3:11 AM
Feb 2022
For now it's good to watch, but it's getting repetitive.
Feb 13, 1:51 PM

Sep 2022
What made this episode real funny is the fact that the demon lord had to see Torture Tortura's torturing techniques for himself. And once he saw it: he understood why Tortura uses these methods to torture the Princess herself.

Even Princess' sacred sword, Ex, can understand why the Princess confesses so many times.
Mar 15, 4:57 PM

Mar 2010
Lol they are legit getting every detail and are not yet satisfied, NOw i'm wondering if the blonde knight of the roundtable will simply be part of the family at this point.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 27, 6:59 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, the sword enjoying himself in torture XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Yesterday, 1:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao even the Demon Lord is getting tortured and can't resist a good beer, and we also have the sword getting "tortured" (pleasured)... still can't resist cute animals and the demon lord's daughter's cuteness eh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

35 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5

36 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

50 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 15

67 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 4:21 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8

121 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.