Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 4:58 AM

Nov 2011
Nefritis seems much more happier now that she came to know Satou.

Meanwhile, it looks like Satou decided to make his next move and travel to another country after realizing that the Abyss Monsters are coming. Despite the tense storytelling, they still wanted to give the cast some time to relax and enjoy themselves. Oh well, that's this show's choice at how they balance out the mood.
Jan 27, 5:18 AM

Dec 2021
Tbh, they brought it on themselves by being too confident in the capabilities of their barrier.

After hearing the story of Nephrites' parents, Satou and his group recognized her strong determination to protect Romka. Following the advice of Alabaster, the Great Sage who believed that the forces of the Abyssal King were approaching, Satou and his companions decided to temporarily postpone the marriage with Nephrites and head to other countries. However, at the same time, Abyssal King's knights were closing in on the Wind Country of Romka. Reports indicated that a powerful demon had opened a hole in the barrier and was commanding the lesser demons. The reports also stated that an even greater number of demons lurked outside of the barrier.

Honestly, my heart goes out to Hime. It's just so strange how Nephrites sort of 'cursed' them, but in the end, they kind of cursed themselves out of fear of that so-called 'curse.' To break it down, the curse hinted that the elven kingdom would be swallowed by the abyss, and the ring bearers would meet their end – which the elves took as a sign of impending doom. Oh, and let's not forget the fan service in that episode, especially in the AT-X version; can't vouch for the Crunchyroll one, though.

It's a standout episode, with Satou grabbing another ring and inching his way to a 40% completion of his harem – just 60% left to go.

Jan 27, 5:29 AM

Feb 2021
Yeah, I don't think their first time should be in a bath with other people watching them
No way, Hime's grandpa was the princesses lover lmao
But what's gonna happen to the elf city now? Are there people who can defend it in the place of the barrier?
EmbientJan 27, 6:07 AM
Jan 27, 6:01 AM
Jul 2023
Ah actual character growth, a treat even if it on superficial level.

Some ramifications are not explained, but easily understand.
MainnusJan 27, 6:07 AM
Jan 27, 6:21 AM

Jul 2017
Too bad for Jade, they got too confident in the barrier, that the Abyss monsters start frolicking into the palace. This calls for Satou as the Ring King to work out the issues and protect the Ring of Wind.

Nefritis has decided not to move from her spot, leaving her brother Jade to fend off against one of the Abyss King's knights. A good thing that Satou and Co. returned just in time, but it soon becomes clear that one ring is not good enough, which leads Hime to find Nefritis and call upon her urgently to command the Ring of Wind. Until then, everyone is hands on deck to stop the Knight from stealing the Ring away.

Like Nefritis, Hime also lost her parents, but her reasoning to protect her parents' legacy, it soon outdates that Satou is also trying to protect Romka as well with all his might. The newfound spirit of Nefritis to not just add the number to the harem, but also aid Satou in giving him the power of the wind to stop the Knight and save Romca. Smaragdi, the face behind the mask that tried to steal the rings as the formprincess, she got manipulated to act on behalf of the Abyss King, though little is known about him other than the opposing black rings and the intent to kill the Ring King. As a reward, Satou gains yet another princess, and baths in the hot springs with both Hime and Nefritis, though showing both her and the Elder on how they make love, it's definitely puts the pressure on them.

For Alabaster to be the one whom Smaragdi have awaited since her exile from Romca, Hime's grandfather sure does not want her to remember that it's him, though time has passed so much that it has been lost to time. And as they say: let bygones be bygones.
Jan 27, 6:47 AM

Jan 2023
I wasn't expecting to learn that the knight of the abyss king was the lost princess, and that the great sage (Krystal grandpa) was her first love.
Those were some pretty interesting twists.

Nephrites was super cute, glad to see her take her first steps in the outside world, and we also got to see the first wife get adorably jealous.
Jan 27, 6:51 AM
Aug 2018
I have a question after Satou gets his 5 wives from the ring, do they travel between the worlds, that is, the earth and the other world?
Also, Satou's other wives got used to living in Japan and attending school classes and hiding the secret of the other world and that they are married to Satou in that other world, since in Japan on earth they would be engaged to Satou, right?
Jan 27, 7:09 AM

Aug 2017
Nice little twists were there this episode. Nefritis is so innocent, a good addition to the harem and she will finally expercience the outside world.

We were treated with the bath scene, just a bummer that Satou backed out... Goodbye Peridot, you were there only for two episodes but at least you gave us some great view at the end, hopefully she'll still make an appearance later on.
Jan 27, 7:32 AM

Feb 2021
Damn, she just destroys her own parents bodies like that...
Jan 27, 8:00 AM
Jul 2023
man, we got to see oppai of elder. Now this is seems like ecchi
Jan 27, 8:34 AM

Apr 2010
You would think that after having her whole life ruined by a magic ring, Nefritis' aunt would think twice before putting on another magic ring which looks the same but cursed and has unknown origins.
But I guess we're not supposed to think about that, because then the plot wouldn't happen.
Also this is not a show that can afford to take itself seriously. Previous episodes were silly enough to be entertaining, but now when it's trying to do earnest drama - uhdunno, it just doesn't do it for me.
Jan 27, 9:04 AM
Aug 2021
bath scene cliche with mc backing off, just got it another point demotion to this already bad kanojo, manojo mc's carbon copy
Jan 27, 9:21 AM
Nov 2007
Reply to Tachi27
I have a question after Satou gets his 5 wives from the ring, do they travel between the worlds, that is, the earth and the other world?
Also, Satou's other wives got used to living in Japan and attending school classes and hiding the secret of the other world and that they are married to Satou in that other world, since in Japan on earth they would be engaged to Satou, right?
@Tachi27 Yes, that's right. Also, we get to enjoy the animated version so far which is similar to the manga chapters!
Jan 27, 9:55 AM

Feb 2019
Nefritis is finally free of the chains that bound her to the past 🙏🏾 proud of her. In two episodes she’s had some good character development and come out of her shell. Thanks in no small part to Hime and satou. Hime came in clutch with being able to empathise with Nefritis about losing their parents and feeling alone.

I don’t think Nefritis brother is a bad person, but he was extremely selfish and his actions were really hurting his sister tbh. You gotta let her grow up and experience the world, which she’ll now have the opportunity to do as part of Satou’s harem. Their parents would agree

Speaking of the harem, Hime now has competition for Satou’s attention lol. And this is just one of the brides. As he collects more I can’t wait to see Hime’s reactions animated.

Some nice ecchi moments in the bath. Satou really won with both of these beauties. But damn the elf elder showing where all that age is stored. The absolute size of those units lmao.

Alabaster looked at the old elf princess like he was way more than a friend of her lover.. glad she’s finally free of the curse of the ring as well.

Can’t wait for next episode
Jan 27, 10:17 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to RollsRoyce89
@Tachi27 Yes, that's right. Also, we get to enjoy the animated version so far which is similar to the manga chapters!
@RollsRoyce89 Do you think we'll see some of this in an episode of the anime? Satou gets his 5 wives from the ring, do they travel between the worlds, that is, the earth and the other world? Also, Satou's other wives got used to living in Japan and attending school classes and hiding the secret of the other world and that they are married to Satou in that other world, since in Japan on earth they would be engaged to Satou, right?
Jan 27, 11:27 AM
Apr 2018
Reply to MadanielFL
Damn, she just destroys her own parents bodies like that...
@MadanielFL i mean they're both 💀 and sacrifices need to be made for the sake of romca and defeating the black abyss knight
Jan 27, 11:34 AM
Apr 2018
so peridot-sama knew about alabaster all along
Jan 27, 11:38 AM

Dec 2022
good news
i have identified the woman in the far right corner in the ed looking closely at its ears
it is not human it isnt a mermaid ,it isnt a bird ,it isnt dwarve ,it isnt a demon
so it is a robot
this is my conclusion after watching smartphone isekai and realising that robots infact can be waifus
Jan 27, 12:38 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode! Haruto married Nefritis the elf woman, making her his second wife. I expect the three of them to find happiness. Will Haruto's third wife be some wild cat woman?
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jan 27, 12:53 PM

Sep 2018
I can understand why you wouldn't want to go all out with an audience, but just slipping the tip in would have been fine, right!?

Nice episode, a bit of fanservice some nice character growth and, some neat plot twists to boot.

Much closer to what I'd hoped for this show.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 27, 4:28 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
If anything was to get Nefritis and Satou out of that bind with Jade, it would be an invasion by the enemy lol, nothing brings people together like war. Jokes aside, I did really like seeing Nefritis come out of her rut thanks to Hime and finally marry Satou, idk if destroying the statues was necessary but it was cool too lol. And there were some interesting reveals along with acquiring the wind ring and the elf babe, so the knight this time around was actually the elf girl we heard about last episode that fled the country, I was wondering why she was just casually talking after that happened but she was apparently being controlled by a dark version of the ring.

And to add to that, Alabaster was actually the man she loved all those years ago, I had a feeling he was bullshitting her, like why would he have that gift anyway lol, it’s interesting seeing her still being youthful and beautiful and he’s an old ass man now. And the last reveal was Peridot being a past ring princess, the last king was a lucky bastard lol, not that the current king isn’t with that bath scene, very spicy indeed, it was already hot but then Peridot showed up and it got more wild lol. Definitely a nice reward after the trouble we just got through.
Jan 27, 4:46 PM
Apr 2023
I had a hunch that the grandfather is the 'banished' human the former ring princess loved. It is sad their love was not meant to be but he did what was best for both of them after all.
Not sure if he is the biological father of one of Hime's parents (he might be just like a Merlin-figure and tutored one her parents) but I am sure he made sure that he protected the future not only for their kingdom but also for the elves in his own way
Jan 27, 4:52 PM

Nov 2023
Good episode, it's better than the other ones.

Satou marries Nephrites and is able to kill the Abyss King's Knight who turns out to be Princess Sumaragdi, the older sister of the late Empress. She was corrupted by the Abyss King's power but not anymore.

We got more fan service that I don't really care that much about.

Who will Satou marry next? He still has three more to go.

Jan 27, 4:54 PM

Feb 2011
Is this dude going to cockblock himself for another 10 episodes? This guy is the biggest loser since Shidou from Date a Live.

Going to update every thread with how many times. So far, 2. And both his own beta mentality

Jan 27, 5:42 PM

Sep 2023
Satou got his second wife already, tho he has not gone further than first base with the first one. The ecchi has finally started with this episode but the art is not exactly alluring...
Jan 27, 10:52 PM
Sep 2020
Regular, ordinary ecchi👍, not bad. Sometimes, it tries to be more complicated than it should be... But ok, at the end of the day, it is just a common fantasy ecchi
Jan 28, 1:40 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Gotta wonder if those jugs offer matcha-flavored milk tea, them being green and all

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 28, 5:14 AM

Oct 2008
nevermind the melons of Krystal & Nefritis!...Peridot's ultra huge b00bs owns it ALL! SO ERO!!! GUHEHE!!!
5/5.

Jan 28, 6:57 PM
Mar 2015
I wish he wont be a stupid the entire anime and just consume the marriage with at least Krystal. They don't need to make into a hentai, time skip or something but you know its just stupid otherwise.
Jan 28, 9:04 PM

May 2019
So it took an invasion and a threat to Nefritis' parents statue and the rings, plus some pleading from Krystal, for Nefritis to come out of her shell and marry Satou. To add to that Jade still wouldn't have agreed to it but at the end he really didn't have any other choice.

The bath scene was nice and it was a surprise to see Peridot join the group and was willing to watch but unfortunately there was too much pressure for Satou lol.
Jan 28, 9:49 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to Devonnius
Good episode, it's better than the other ones.

Satou marries Nephrites and is able to kill the Abyss King's Knight who turns out to be Princess Sumaragdi, the older sister of the late Empress. She was corrupted by the Abyss King's power but not anymore.

We got more fan service that I don't really care that much about.

Who will Satou marry next? He still has three more to go.

@Devonnius You are right, they also need to return to Earth since Satou and Hime are still in class, although I don't know if we will see that in the anime.
Jan 28, 9:53 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi was able to get the ring of the wind when the grils broke the spell and freed the rings He was able to beat the Knight of the Abyss who turned out to be a elf maid who met the sage and turned evil by taking the evil ring of the wind offered to her by the demon she is now free the parents have now passed on
Jan 29, 6:06 PM
Jan 2020
Ecchi went from zero to maximum in an instant. Having the elder there was an unexpected bonus. Too bad Satou wussed out again.

MadVandalJan 29, 6:11 PM
Jan 30, 1:02 AM

Mar 2008
Going to take me forever to remember how to spell Nefritis and not mess it up.

While there is some sad kind of feelings to it i kinda hate when characters make decisions for a lover like Alabaster did, it doesnt seem like it really had to be that way
Jan 31, 9:55 AM
Mar 2022
Damn is this the first anime/hentai to animate dark n*pples ?? I don't think I've ever seen em before
Jan 31, 4:42 PM

Jan 2021
IS THIS THE NEW RINGU SAMAAAAAAAA?????????

Feb 2, 8:38 AM

Aug 2022
Finally, Satou officially marries Nephritis.

After a long wait, Nephritis can finally see the outside world. Together with Satou and the others they will then look for another ring.
Feb 3, 10:26 PM
Apr 2013
EP 4

Guys i swear im not a week late totally im not late
So last time we met the elf princess and had a talk, and this time whats gonna happen

So yeah. no cliffhang this time. though our group is sloowly getting pretty big.
8 more eps for 3 more princesses. we've actually defeated one of the knights this time, and with two rings now? watch as powercreep or satou just conveniently goes back to square one.

A bit of an awkward ep but that aside. It'll really come down to how things go. If each princess takes 2 eps each that leaves us with 2 eps at the end.

I think the implication is that the elder literally knew the previous ring king? Im not sure if they ever stated exactly when that happened though.
CocoaGalaxyFeb 3, 10:30 PM
Feb 11, 2:24 AM

May 2015
The Abyss King lost his body and has corruptive rings of his own that turn people into his puppets. Can't believe Smaragdi was under his control for 50 years!
Feb 12, 1:48 AM
Apr 2021
GYATTTTTT DAMNNNNN I was NOT expecting to see dark nipples from that dark skin big tiddied elf woman bc she’s the highlight of this episode for me bc that shit caught me SOOO off guard man and the Hime fanservice was especially nice her ass looks nice asf and the cleavage makes me go crazy😩😮‍💨😩😮‍💨😩😮‍💨😩😮‍💨😩😮‍💨😩😮‍💨😩

Everytime I hear Hime I think Horikita bc the VA also voices her and Horikita that does NOTTT sound like Hime, Kitou is such an amazing talented VA, she can go from voicing an elegant character who’d never be lewd to an ecchi character who makes moaning noises and stuff I LOVE IT😭😩

That siscon of a brother passed the test I didn’t think I’d be praising bro but hey I’m happy that he isn’t that crazily obsessed brother and is proud of Nerfritis for growing into being a strong person good on him for doing that👍🏽

Alabaster being the one who was the Princess’s love interest was so touching I jokingly said “lmao what if the grandpa is the one who she fell in love with” and boom it was actually the grandpa, my boy got game fr fr he’s just out of the game for now😅

Once I rate this show 10/10 solely for the dark nipples on Peridot shit really was a slap in the face with how abrupt them titties we’re covering my screen😭😩
Feb 13, 3:20 AM

Oct 2017
Good reveals this episode, the abyss knight was actually the previous elf ring princess and even more importantly the elder was the first elf ring princess, heck Alabaster was actually the lover of Smaragdi. Though little does the poor guy know what beholds for his future now that she knows lmfao. Nefritis has also grown in the short time. Best episode so far.
Mar 17, 1:58 AM

Apr 2020
God damn those were some melons from old baba and on the top of that those dark nips prolly first time I saw these
Mar 31, 1:22 AM
Sep 2021
aqueles harém místico e espacial divertido e muito forçado, pra que daquele mamilo mano? não reclamando ahahah
Apr 7, 6:03 PM

Feb 2009
yikes, they saved that clown.

Hime forced to accept a harem because her ring power alone isn't enough. It's really cringe honestly. Why ruin a perfectly good romance with randomly forced harem?

Also, wtf are with the weird nips? I'd rather they censor it if they can't draw it properly
Apr 8, 12:42 PM

Sep 2012
yep totally lord of the rings, Sauron corrupter number of king with hes rings of power, void king corrupts ppl with hes rings of power making them void knight + elf leader looked like some1 out of LOTOR if it were anime + the void knight resamples ring wright (awry ep resamples more and more LOTOR) lol
Apr 17, 12:49 AM

Jul 2013
Imagine if they'd actually fuck. I bet that's worth at least a dozen of kisses as poweup
Apr 17, 6:30 AM

Feb 2021
In the end they got married XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 18, 9:46 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
I almost dropped this anime in episode 2 when he did that stereotypical "let's wait" bullshit when she was willing to have sex. But I stuck through it. And now not even 2 episodes later, we get the same fucking thing? No thanks, this anime is dropped. Either have sex or stop teasing it, it's a cheap outdated lame ass trope.
Apr 24, 10:02 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Lolicon
I almost dropped this anime in episode 2 when he did that stereotypical "let's wait" bullshit when she was willing to have sex. But I stuck through it. And now not even 2 episodes later, we get the same fucking thing? No thanks, this anime is dropped. Either have sex or stop teasing it, it's a cheap outdated lame ass trope.
@Lolicon
You too? The first self-cockblock made me shelve this anime back when it was airing, and I'm just now getting back to it.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2023

113 by OnePieceHype »»
May 14, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

68 by KinjiKido »»
May 6, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16

39 by YudiYusantoS »»
Apr 19, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9

28 by YudiYusantoS »»
Apr 19, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2

45 by PrimeX »»
Apr 18, 12:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.