Apr 2021
I'd believe not reality, but fantasy.
Jan 22, 10:11 AM
Apr 2021
I'd believe not reality, but fantasy.
Jan 22, 11:29 AM
Apr 2023
They do.

I am a shy and creepy loner, but had one of the most popular girl in our class as a girlfriend (twice actually on different classes, but the first one didn't last long). The key is to impress them with any of your talent. Be respectful and to always show her she is appreciated.

Because after you leave school, she will know many more people, and there is a higher chance she will like someone else.
Jan 22, 1:33 PM

Sep 2018
It's fantasy of course.

But it's a beautiful and heart warming one

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 23, 12:28 PM
Feb 2018
She didn't fell for "shy and creepy", she fell for nice and thoughtful.
Jan 23, 2:21 PM

Apr 2020
Let me get this straight: IF you're the weirdo, in your school, fantasizing about slashing your classmates, with the knife you carry at all times, for laughing at you...you really, really should not and would not be interesting to this kind of girl. Even IF she existed^^

She's a device. A storytelling device to make boys in equal situations feel good. That's pretty much it.
That's the beauty of Anime. You can, sometimes, escape and self insert.

But let's be real: There is no Hottie waiting for the short, self-absorbed, sociopathic creep to show up at her door, in the real world^^
Merve2LoveJan 23, 2:26 PM
Jan 23, 4:07 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
itaha_shaikh said:
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

nah homie. its fantasy. girls are almost the same in real life.

Ayo Pablo Neruda I read one of ur poems.

is that so? thank you very much.
@Pablo_Neruda1 right on man, nice to see you coming around again, it doesn't seem surprising at all to me, really, that an anime message board would be among your regular haunts... the grave looks cold, from up here I mean, but hope at least your feet are staying warm
=================
=================
My feet were
two woolen
fish
in those outrageous socks,
two gangly,
navy-blue sharks
impaled
on a golden thread.
two giant blackbirds,
two cannons:
thus
were my feet
honored
by
those
heavenly
socks.
They were beautiful
I found my feet
unlovable
for the very first time,
like two crusty old
firemen, firemen
unworthy
of that embroidered
fire,
those incandescent
socks.
Jan 23, 6:14 PM
Dec 2022
redkite_4 said:
@Pablo_Neruda1 right on man, nice to see you coming around again, it doesn't seem surprising at all to me, really, that an anime message board would be among your regular haunts... the grave looks cold, from up here I mean, but hope at least your feet are staying warm
=================
=================
My feet were
two woolen
fish
in those outrageous socks,
two gangly,
navy-blue sharks
impaled
on a golden thread.
two giant blackbirds,
two cannons:
thus
were my feet
honored
by
those
heavenly
socks.
They were beautiful
I found my feet
unlovable
for the very first time,
like two crusty old
firemen, firemen
unworthy
of that embroidered
fire,
those incandescent
socks.

hm, quite the unpredictable individual you are.
Jan 23, 6:49 PM

Apr 2022
fantasy of course, nobody sane would want a short creep in real life. especially not with that whole emo vibe. well, maybe short might be passable if you're confident enough but emo creep, definitely not.
Jan 23, 7:56 PM
Jul 2021
Ye. In your dreams.
Jan 23, 8:32 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to Piromysl
They do, but they are basically unicorns. Mythical creatures, that some even question very existence.
You may thank social media and radical feminism for their near extinction.
@Piromysl

Men and women who neither stick out because of their bashfulness or creepiness tend to not have romantic success just seems like obvious cause and effect, especially as an adult. If people do not know one exists, how can they be attracted to these sorts of people? Putting ourselves out there is not just basic advice, it is an essential prerequisite for establishing any sort of healthy relationship. Alongside not giving off creepy vibes, depending on what is meant by creepy vibes.

I do think these situations are more common among children and teenagers since they are forced to be in the same building with one another, whereas adults and college students are not compelled as much to be with one another outside of heir own volition. Of course, being pretty attractive with a certain aesthetic is a huge boost, do not get me wrong.
PeripheralVisionJan 23, 8:35 PM
Jan 23, 8:51 PM
Jul 2014
What is even the question exactly? Do early bloomers in middle school exist? Yeah, they do. Do extroverted girls like introverted guys? Yeah, many of them do. Are there girls who are not superficial? Well, yeah. Does height matter? For many yeah, but they are in middle school and are just hitting puberty so who cares about the height at this point?

Jan 23, 8:57 PM

Aug 2014
The true answer to this question is they don't exist, simply because 3D girls aren't as pretty as 2D. It's all propaganda created by the woke Americans. To make people like their Hollywood celebrities rather than anime waifus. I for one will never fall for such a diabolical trap
Jan 24, 1:03 AM

Oct 2014
Its fantasy. Atleast here in my country.
And youre post actually landed a reality check to me. As a degenerate, I realize how pathetic I am; a 32 year old unattractive greasy dude. Yes I have a nice job but thats it. I dont go to parties. I spend my money on steam games (ofcourse I help my family and Im proud of it).

I dont get it because girls love nice guy. I'm pretty sure I'm a nice guy (never been in trouble or cheat with a girl) but girls prefer bad boys. I never first move to girls because I respect their privacy. I always give them personal space, hence why I dont have luck with girls.

Again, @Zarutaku. This post hit me with reality check. Girls like Yamada dont exist.
Jan 24, 9:23 AM
Mar 2021
saikyozero said:
They do.

I am a shy and creepy loner, but had one of the most popular girl in our class as a girlfriend (twice actually on different classes, but the first one didn't last long). The key is to impress them with any of your talent. Be respectful and to always show her she is appreciated.

Because after you leave school, she will know many more people, and there is a higher chance she will like someone else.

☠️Unbelievable
Jan 24, 10:37 AM

Jul 2022
Damn the poll is very close ngl..

Jan 25, 5:07 PM
May 2015
No, it's all fantasy that's why this show is popular and why i don't like it cause this scenario would never happen irl, have you never been in school? I have never seen a popular girl dating a loser/serial killer looking dude. They prob won't even speak to them.
Jan 25, 10:53 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to AkioKT
No, it's all fantasy that's why this show is popular and why i don't like it cause this scenario would never happen irl, have you never been in school? I have never seen a popular girl dating a loser/serial killer looking dude. They prob won't even speak to them.
@AkioKT did you even watch the show lil bro?? No one in his class think him as a creepy, also her father look similar to him ofc she would like to dating someone who look like her father, also he's smart and considerate. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of girl that would like to date him in rl
Jan 25, 10:54 PM

Nov 2013
Of course they exist. Believe it!11!!
Feb 2, 4:25 PM
Dec 2018
“Sigh” (character limit)
Feb 2, 5:53 PM
Aug 2023
maybe or maybe not.this show indeed satifies my fantasy about love
Feb 3, 12:18 AM
Feb 2023
i think they do exist but are really rare and dude you don’t even know what kind of people are there in this stupid world anything can happen anyone can be any kind of person wierd kind short tempered emo or anything they like so people like Yamada can really exist.just try to prove me wrong but i will still believe people like Yamada exist.since i have started watching anime i can know how to dream not like some people.
Apr 25, 5:32 PM
Jan 2009
Well they say fiction is born from reality so maybe not 0%. I'd like to believe it exists which is why this show is exciting and enjoyable.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

342 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.