Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 10, 2:35 PM
Dec 2021
I mean you don't need to read minds to know that 80% of men want to fuck you so I guess it's similar.

Are they in constant fear of being alone with men?
Are they uncomfortable when they get paired with them for work/studies?

I think I can learn a few things from this anime.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 10, 5:32 PM

Feb 2010
[edited so I'll stop getting spammed by hateful requests and comments]

I relate to the wizard guy for other reasons but I don't have scarry trouble with men because I'm ugly
bossunhimeswitchJan 12, 5:35 PM
Jan 10, 6:54 PM

May 2017
Definitely. I used to work as a janitor at a car dealership, and everyday a young male employee who was related to my manager would use a machine to clean the car bay, and because we worked after hours at night, I remember being a little afraid of being alone with a male coworker that I hardly knew.

Being able to read minds would be nice to avoid dangerous situations, but wouldn't work that well if you have to touch the person first 😅 mixed feelings would come up lol
Jan 10, 8:14 PM
Nov 2019
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
Are they in constant fear of being alone with men?
Are they uncomfortable when they get paired with them for work/studies?

While I don't fear men and automathically uncomfortable around them, I'm always on my guard when it comes to strangers. Since most women aren't as strong as most men, we leard to protect ourselves one way or another.
Jan 10, 11:44 PM
May 2020
yes. the gay panic is also relatable
Jan 11, 2:05 PM
Jul 2020
Men wanting to fuck women is not, in fact, the same as gay men wanting to fuck a straight man. It’s the same as having a relentless lesbian chasing another woman, and even then it’s less scary since men are stronger.

Point being, what even is this “80% of men want to fuck you”?

Not every woman is a model.

And not every men is a Redditor.
Jan 11, 4:26 PM
Jul 2020
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@Isekai-Enjoyer

Not my fault that your are such an ignorant fool about dating lmao.

You can use tinder data.
Women are way more selective than men when finding a partner.
Men in the other hand "would hit" a big percentage of women (can't believe I have to explain common sense).
Your average [18, 25] years old girl could easily fuck 10 different men per day if she wanted.

Indeed, the average girl between 16-25 could sleep with many men in a night.

Many crap men.

Doesn’t mean every normal men you met wants to fuck you.

And I never mentioned the online dating scene. It’s not my fault you are clinically online.
Jan 11, 5:30 PM

Mar 2008
Some are some aren't. Some do some don't.

That isnt a difficult concept to understand. Lol
Jan 11, 10:38 PM
Jun 2023
Isekai-Enjoyer said:
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@Isekai-Enjoyer

You can use tinder data.
Men in the other hand "would hit" a big percentage of women (can't believe I have to explain common sense).
Your average [18, 25] years old girl could easily fuck 10 different men per day if she wanted.

Many crap men.

And I never mentioned the online dating scene. It’s not my fault you are clinically online.

Truth is both attractive men and women are desired more, online it is feels like only like only few men are dateable compared to women but it's not that much true irl, not all 3 billion+ men are on twitter trying to send creepy dms, many people are just trying live normal lives without bothering others,maybe trying to pass college entrance exams like me:(
Most people are average irl and I still see them dating so it's not really a big deal like internet makes it out to be.
Men can also be as selective as women cause we are all mammals at the end of the day,everyone wants the best for themselves and I see nothing wrong.
Miyamotodex23Jan 11, 10:44 PM
Jan 11, 11:07 PM
Jul 2020
Miyamotodex23 said:
Isekai-Enjoyer said:

Many crap men.

Truth is both attractive men and women are desired more, online it is feels like only like only few men are dateable compared to women but it's not that much true irl, not all 3 billion+ men are on twitter trying to send creepy dms, many people are just trying live normal lives without bothering others,maybe trying to pass college entrance exams like me:(
Most people are average irl and I still see them dating so it's not really a big deal like internet makes it out to be.
Men can also be as selective as women cause we are all mammals at the end of the day,everyone wants the best for themselves and I see nothing wrong.

Said it very well, my friend
Jan 12, 6:06 AM
Dec 2021
Reply to Miyamotodex23
Isekai-Enjoyer said:
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@Isekai-Enjoyer

You can use tinder data.

Many crap men.

@Miyamotodex23

Yeah, the problem is that I'm not talking about attractive people. Duh.
When did I talk about that?

I am talking about averages. You average women is way more desired by men than your average men is for women.
As simple as that.
Use your brain before replying stupid shit.
Jan 12, 6:18 AM

Jan 2021
"80% of men want to fuck you"

Who is you and who are the 80%?
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 12, 11:04 AM
Jan 2022
Hot take: I personally relate to Kurosawa more. Lol. Having unrequitted feelings for unavailable people has been my vibe since forever. Female, 36. Switched to 2D crushes cause they’re safer and absolutely unavailable.
Jan 19, 12:40 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Thread locked + cleaned for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

69 by JoeRippa »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 7

32 by kur0ba »»
Jun 2, 10:46 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jan 17

43 by kur0ba »»
May 30, 12:35 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

39 by Fairytelly »»
May 25, 7:40 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

16 by Fairytelly »»
May 24, 6:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.