Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 21, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, even science has its limits. After all the drama and hardships Senku and his friends went through, this felt like a bittersweet episode.

Very glad to see everyone back and embarking on yet another journey. Not going to lie, there were some rather amusing moments thrown into this as well including that popcorn scene. Bring on the final season!

Dec 21, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
Guess the idea of reviving Tsukasa was always at the back of Senku’s mind, I mean even after knowing that this dr stone runs on its own energy sort of, and the device is literally out of juice, he intentionally left the crack on his forehead as it is, just so they could’ve enough to revive Tsukasa.

Thus, Tsukasa did revive. He’s alive and well, and most of all he has turned a new leaf, and is already an integral part of the moon mission… he’s the strongest dude after all. Though watching an aways stern Tsukasa literally losing on the mention of the moon mission had me dying lol. I mean that’s how UNSERIOUS it sounds in this stone world.

Loved how Yuzuriha and Kaseki literally crafted a very globe in the name of a roadmap to the moon mission, heck it even had many cities practically telling the locations of many said countries lol. The very first destination where they’d go and build a civilization… is the Corn city or America in simpler terms.

Now the voyage around the world arc, and America the first destination. Though now the wait game:(

This was just as good as the previous parts. I mean the series has been a standard in itself from the first episode. The studio has done a great job adapting the manga thus far. Hope we do see that continuation soon enough… a continuation that’d adapt the manga to its entirety.
There’s PLENTY of good stuff to come after all, and I mean if the next one is final… then it should be at least three cours.

Dec 2021
Tsukasa is back and feeling great! The magic of depetrification worked wonders on his health.

Senku and his companions bid farewell to Soyuz and the remaining group on Treasure Island before heading back to the Science Kingdom. Upon reuniting with Ruri and Mirai, Senku promptly endeavors to awaken Tsukasa from his cryogenic slumber using the petrification device he acquired. Nevertheless, there remains a chance that the petrification device has depleted its energy.

The petrification device unexpectedly ran out of juice right at that pivotal moment in its long history, with only enough power left for one more petrification. It might sound a bit too straightforward, but now we've got this quick plan to bring back more petrified folks, rebuild cities, gather materials, and then set out to build something cool enough to reach the Moon. It makes sense, and it doesn't give off that feeling of overly optimistic naivety I got when Senku spilled his grand plans about conquering the Moon. So yeah, I'm pretty happy with it, lol.

Senku and the gang are set on one big dream—heading to the moon! But, before they can make that giant leap, they've got to embark on a journey that takes them all around the world.

Season 4 is on the horizon, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be right there when it comes out.

Jul 2017
It's time to revive the strongest being on the new Earth: Shishio Tsukasa.

Deep in cryosleep, Senku's reasoning to finally revive Tsukasa, to save him when they need him the most by petrification, their strongest compatriot yet to face Why-Man, using both the Medusa (which its effective range is for better or worse, limited by its own energy) and the revival fluid. Not gonna lie, this is the emotional moment that the manga has been building to for this portion...though upon hearing that they're going to invade the Moon, Tsukasa almost lost his balls for a moment, and Ginro starts sucking up his cockiness. Matsukaze's duel against Tsukasa, he's still the same strong person he is, and Gen wants some facial war paint to show their alliance. With that, Tsukasa has finally joined the Kingdom of Science's party!

Tsukasa feeling grateful that despite his betrayal that Gen hasn't forgotten about him, it's defintely a cause of celebration for all, with all the prep.
That said, whipping up a road map to the Moon is easier said than done, and both Yuzuriha and Kaseki definitely understood the assignment that they were given...to create a quick-and-easy rotating 3D globe, the model itself going all overboard as per their desires. At this point, an island is not enough, there're multiple cities to explore before their dreams can take flight. But the problem is reviving the right amount of people, and if people start to go rogue, there's Tsukasa to deal with them alone. Too bad that Ryusui and Tsukasa needed to be separated (by Minami) due to their old-world mentality privileges, but nonetheless, money is still the thing that makes the world go around. With the need for alcohol, their first destination: the corn city of America, to cultivate Yellow Dent, corn in alcohol form.

The first stop in the global tour: America, towards the Season 4 finale: Science Future!

Season 4 has pretty much been confirmed by the mangaka Riichiro Inagaki: the FINAL season to finish the manga's adaptation.
The road from here on, is only going to be fantastically majestic around the world, then traversing in space.
KANLen09Dec 21, 2023 6:48 PM
Dec 21, 2023 6:11 AM

Oct 2017
And he's finally back, emotional moment for them. Another good season from dr.stone and next up is on moon. The adventure continues and s4 is announced so looking forward to it.
Dec 21, 2023 6:50 AM

Apr 2020
Great season probably the best one so far.
8/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 21, 2023 6:54 AM

Jan 2009
tsukasa is back and ryusui is confirmed to be bisexual

time for them to go to america first and other parts of the world before they can go to the moon

final season here we come
Dec 21, 2023 7:46 AM

Feb 2021
There are many things in the OP that foreshadowed important events! This is cool.
I feel like the device running out of energy now is kind of too convenient, after it worked well for so long.
Yay they got the cracks back! Always thought they looked cool. The mangaka too probably lol.
No way they made that thing in one day.
15:04 超合金 (chou-goukin lit. super fit gold) - "superalloy" (regular alloy is 合金), but here it means "Chogokin; line of die-cast metal robot and character toys sold by Popy"
17:58 Doraemon reference!
I feel bad for Tsukasa's sister, they just reunited, but they have to immediately separate again.

Next season announced already! (Although this was known for a couple days already) Not too surprising, because this is pretty popular in Japan. I've heard that it'll need to be a 3-cour season to adapt all the remaining chapters. I guess they will all be split cours.

9/10 for both cours.
This was really good! There were some really epic moments, like the first time we've heard Why-man, Senku and Ibara outsmarting each other, and Senku's voice being on the radio. We are getting closer and closer to the truth!
EmbientDec 21, 2023 9:32 AM
Dec 21, 2023 7:58 AM

Dec 2018
calling those ambitions loft doesn't even cut it lol. next season is the last. i'm glad they aren't dragging anything out but the pacing seems wildly fast and then slow and then fast, hard to guess how they'll wrap it up. i think at least two cour are necessary.
Dec 21, 2023 8:04 AM

Nov 2016
Tsukasa is back and it honestly feels like the previous adventure would've been a breeze with him at our side.

Season finales along with the set up for the next arc are always on point. Dr. Stone keeps going strong into it's final season. The announcement for this one was a given. I hope they won't rush things and give us two cours.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 21, 2023 8:12 AM

Feb 2021
Tsukasa got revived and now their target is the moon :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 21, 2023 8:22 AM
Aug 2020
it was a great episode

we are ready for the final season!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 21, 2023 8:32 AM

Apr 2015
That was so good! Definitely my favorite season of Dr. Stone so far. And it seems the next me will be the final season and there are like 90 chapters to adapt. If they continue the same pace i feel the last season could be 3 cours. Or something hours special in the mix lile they did Ryuusei arc.
Dec 21, 2023 8:40 AM

Oct 2017
Tsukasa's conversation with Gen proves that our mentalist is the MVP of the series.
But now yeah let's go to America, what will be our next Disney villain reference? bring the hundred and one dalmatians
Dec 21, 2023 8:42 AM

May 2020
It was another amazing episode and season as a whole
we got the announcement for the next season but they still have a lot of material left to adapt
I hope it won't be rushed and gets at least 24 episodes
cant wait for the next season
solid 9/10
Homura24Dec 21, 2023 8:48 AM

Dec 21, 2023 8:42 AM

Jan 2018
Tsukasa is backk!
So excited for the final season!
Dec 21, 2023 8:43 AM

Nov 2021
I wonder if we will ever see senku making some meth.

Dec 21, 2023 8:44 AM
Oct 2023
once again, a new journey is set to be sailed. Dr. stone builds up its characters so well. Eager for the final season. Will miss Dr. stone 😭🫶
Dec 21, 2023 8:50 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
This season was the best season of the series so far. I used to hate the simplistic view of science depicted in this show but considering it is a teen show, I should give it slack a little bit.

5/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Dec 21, 2023 8:58 AM

Dec 2022
Well we reached the finale was better than last season in terms of thrilling the audience i also liked that there were a lot of plot twist as usual

7.8/10
Dec 21, 2023 9:05 AM

Apr 2008
I missed Tsukasa so much his faces this episode are killing me...also didn't Hyoga and Moz join the Kingdom of Science or was that just temporary as I haven't seen them at all anymore.
Dec 21, 2023 9:05 AM
Oct 2022
This Is Gonna Be Exhilarating!
Get Ready Guys!
Dec 21, 2023 9:12 AM

Jan 2014
Tsukasa's back and it's time for him and the team to rocket to the moon. Want to see how Dr. Stone will depict the Americas after such a long time forward.
Dec 21, 2023 9:17 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This final episode was more so to hype up the next season than close the book on this one, but hell they got me hyped so I’m not mad lol. First off, I really liked the Tsukasa revival scene, I actually forgot that Mirai was his sister so his reunion with her was very sweet, and the fact he didn’t know about the money system they had in place made me realize just how long he’s been frozen for lol. The War Paint scene was also nice, those marks are part of the uniqueness of the Dr. Stone cast so adding them back was a good idea imo, as well as the sentiment which I liked as well. And of course immediately after that it was time to start packing to cross the pacific, a much longer journey than what we saw for Treasure Island. That paired with the whole plan to build cities across the world to help build the rocket has me thinking that it’s kinda insane that this will be wrapped up in one final season, they’d have to really speedrun a lot of stuff to get to the end but maybe it’ll be a 3-cour season or something, I’m not a manga reader either so I’m just assuming based on the amount that has to be done lol.

But man, it’s really wild we’re here at the end of Dr. Stone Season 3, a season that spanned across both the spring and fall this year is done and gone, and we already know the 4th season is announced and it’s supposed to the the final season, so it’s even crazier when you consider the amount of time since Season 1 began back in good ol Summer 2019, it’s nearly time to say goodbye to this series but for now we’re just doing it for the 3rd season, and this has been another blast of a season. I think Part 2 was definitely a bit more interesting than Part 1, of course I really enjoyed both but things got really intense in this half and the plot’s scale got so much bigger at the end, and of course it also helps that this felt more final than where the first half left off lol.

And I have to mention how much I enjoyed Ibara as a villain, when we first saw him I didn’t think he’d be that interesting but by the end he was definitely worthy of being a villain that gave the Kindgom of Science a run for their money. And after both parts have finished, I think when it comes to the OPs and EDs I preferred this half’s OP but the EDs are both tied for me, Dr. Stone hasn’t missed in either department at all tho and hopefully Season 4 carries that torch. And with that, I guess I await the 4th season, I’m really looking forward to it.
TheColonel76Dec 21, 2023 9:34 AM
Dec 21, 2023 9:19 AM
Apr 2021
san ka punta, to the moon?
Dec 21, 2023 9:32 AM

Mar 2019
Senku the corn tycoon haha. 🌽

Bring on the final season! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧
Dec 21, 2023 9:33 AM

Jan 2018
IRL cryosleep currently is not remotely viable. Anyone who's currently in "cryosleep" is already dead... Thankfully, this is Dr. STONE so Tsukasa still lives.

Man, it feels both exciting and strange to see Tsukasa back. It was about time he joined the Kingdom of Science.

I loved how everyone put on war makeup. That was a nice touch.

So the next season is going to be the last. I knew the manga was over and when they revealed the petrification device it seemed like the end was near. But man, it still feels a bit strange that the anime is going to end soon.

I was hoping there'd be at least a few more seasons to truly explore the entire earth and lead up to the space ship to the moon. I hope Season 4, whenever it comes out, will have a healthy number of episodes and good pacing. Can't wait.
Dec 21, 2023 9:35 AM

Feb 2012
The high school primate is back with the little juice Senku conserved for the medusa! Tsukasa's immediate priorities are his sister Mirai and aide Minami. For Senku, Tsukasa just knows there has to be material reason for his revival; they need a strong fighter in the crew of their Lunar mission. Confronting the Why-Man is their most important goal, and so their former foe formally joins the Kingdom, warpaint and all. That said, Minami quickly realizes Tsukasa may but heads with his polar opposite Ryuusui, who will also be on the mission.

It's time for a new roadmap and hardcore craftsmen Kasseki and Yuzuriha are faced with the divide between theory and application. Despite Senku's lack of concern for how to put the roadmap together, they exceeded expectations and built a more than impressive moving globe in a planetarium-like structure. As before, the journey to the moon, which we all can't wait to see, will be broken up. They'll have to establish cities for their key resources, The Americas are in their sights, first.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 21, 2023 9:43 AM
Dec 2019
Time to go to Murica
Dec 21, 2023 10:14 AM

Jul 2019
New season, let's gooooo!
Dec 21, 2023 10:32 AM

Mar 2022
Great Ending, but now I gotta wait for finale season ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Dec 21, 2023 10:35 AM
Feb 2021
i fw this...

n they always show NYC as America
w season. sucks only 4 seasons
GGs
Dec 21, 2023 10:35 AM

Mar 2021
Aah yess we have the intercontinental travel after all! I thought the Kingdom of Science would just somehow skip all the way to space travel, but I like that we're actually getting to see the different continents and that Senku didn't just forget about the then-7 billion Petrified people.

I almost forgot Tsukasa had a thing against rich people lol. But it's cool that he reached an understanding with Ryusui by overhearing his convo with the reporter chick. Also, Ryusui confirmed pan—he wants them all, and he'd make a solid Pokémon Trainer ^^
Dec 21, 2023 10:36 AM
Jan 2018
Honestly might be the best season since the first. This time they bottled up the magic of the first season and used it to make the conflict so much more interesting.

The only thing I would change is all the crappy CGI use but otherwise, Dr Stone is leading the way in showing how much better anime can be when released in batches instead of all at once. 9/10 anime. Looking forward to the future.
Dec 21, 2023 11:02 AM
Jun 2022
best season yet! loved it!
Dec 21, 2023 11:21 AM

Jan 2011
What a fucking show man. This is going to get even better somehow...let's go!
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 21, 2023 11:24 AM

Feb 2020
Fly me to the Moon
Let me play among the stars 🎵

Mais uma temporada finalizada do Doutor Pedra! 🗿 Pretendendo continuar a leitura pelo mangá e ver o desfecho final dessa história.
Dec 21, 2023 11:51 AM

Apr 2018
Awakening of Tsukasa was a bit disappointing, but it's great to have the strongest warrior back. Not wasting a single bit of time, it is an adventure to America. Seems like they're about to do some crazy shit involving the increase of the population and food supply. I just gotta remember that it is a fictional work because not sure how I feel about people just listening to him. Aside from that, it was a wonderful season just like the previous ones where everything was just done perfectly as I wanted to from Dr.Stone. The vibe remains with the hilarious interactions between the characters and crazy, interesting arcs.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 21, 2023 12:05 PM
May 2021
Best season of the manga so far!! Theres more to come back!! Only just beginning!!
Dec 21, 2023 12:18 PM
Jun 2022
l lover is very amazing lore and art :D
Dec 21, 2023 12:30 PM

Jun 2015
This is exhilarating indeed.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 21, 2023 12:33 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Quite episode to close the season!!
It was a episode full of ideas...
also was confirmed the last season!!!

7/10

waiting for more!!!
kekeke
Dec 21, 2023 12:34 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Yeah lets go. Dr Good Vibes Stone will be back soon!
7/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 21, 2023 1:34 PM

Feb 2014
It has been a while since we've last seen Tsukasa, so seeing him getting petrified and revived in quick succession, which thankfully worked without any issues, was a great moment. As expected of him, he got straight to the point of wanting to know the current situation, testing his strength as well as finally joining Senku's Kingdom of Science.

The plan of going around the world to revive different communities in their ultimate goal of heading to the moon will be a long one, but knowing the team that's part of this worldwide trip, I'm sure that Senku and the others can make this work. =)

Overall, the second half of New World was a great watch, where the late stages of the arc being one of the most exciting and exhilarating experience of this series so far. The next season that has been confirmed is also the final season, so I'm expecting a split cour or double cour at the very least considering how much more Senku's group have to work on with their moon mission.
Dec 21, 2023 2:44 PM

Dec 2013
All I can say about this season is that it was beautiful, loved every single second out of it 10/10 and better yet we got immediate confirmation about a new season!
Dec 21, 2023 3:01 PM

Sep 2017
A meh at best. It dropped down pretty quick
خ
Dec 21, 2023 3:21 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The World Tour begins!!!

Can't wait for Season 4.
Dec 21, 2023 3:23 PM
Jan 2023
Senku is playing Dyson Sphere Program and Cities Skylines at the same time.
Dec 21, 2023 3:26 PM

Oct 2019
A great season finale. I can't wait for the final season!
Dec 21, 2023 3:38 PM

May 2010
The last few episodes after defeating Ibara felt like a long epilogue and that's really satisfying. I'm glad Tsukasa is back. He's fucking hot lol. But I desire Ryuusui more haha. This doesn't get pointed out too often, Ryuusui may be very greedy but he is not selfish.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2023

137 by KoniginElle »»
Jun 2, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2023

127 by Rithic »»
May 28, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2023

94 by KoniginElle »»
May 22, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2023

99 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2023

114 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.