Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2023 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Allen really does care about Charlotte huh...although I guess his teaching skills needs more work. Plus, it's one of those cases where he clearly lacks experience in terms of teaching.

Not going to lie though, I still find their chemistry amusing. Charlotte seems to trust Allen and I believe their relationship will continue to grow.
Oct 11, 2023 6:31 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah, who needs a fridge when you can just preserve the food with magic, quite handy.

And this week's episode answered one of the most important questions that a fantasy genre could have, do the demon lords receive a mail, and if they do, then how often, lol.

The cat girl was funny.
Oct 11, 2023 6:46 AM

Dec 2021
Allen's scheme to aid Charlotte in letting out those pent-up emotions and restoring her reputation was rather whimsical. A punching bag might not be sufficient to address profound trauma. Now, using his own face as a target? That might just do the trick, lol.

Miacha is an utterly charming cat-girl character. I'm already quite fond of her. The playful little character is already rooting for our two main characters, it seems. She's got quite a list of items that these lovebirds are going to require.

Oct 11, 2023 7:10 AM

Apr 2010
Main trying to hard to make her evil and the mc not understanding is funny Miacha added to the mix was also nice.
Tho this couple isn't going anywhere soon and Miacha expected them to be active in night activities also seems to be an issue as neither of them seemed to understand it.
Oct 11, 2023 7:16 AM
Mar 2021
I really hope Charlotte gets a revenge arc against those who wronged her
Oct 11, 2023 7:36 AM

Jul 2017
Allen has created his list of naughty things he wants Charlotte to do, though it's just self-indulgence on his part. Charlotte on the other hand, continues her maid duties like it's business as usual. But trying to understand Charlotte's thought process for Allen, and the Satryos Shipping Company's postgirl Miacha is a cat girl of bubbly expressions. To be fair, Allen's only called the Demon Lord because he wants to be secluded from people, and kids want to do their test of courage near the sorcerer's house.

With that, Allen orders a pretty bulky package for Charlotte, and that's the next naughty thing on the list: a boxing bag to help release stress, knowing that Charlotte has everything been taken away from her, yet she still treats the prince like she still owes him a living that he's her benefactor. Literally being forced to the point of using his magic to force Charlotte to hit him, Miacha feels like she's watching a roleplay lols. The innocent Charlotte being taught by Allen to be fearless, but this is proving too much for her heart. The boxing bag's gotta be put aside, and Miacha taking a look like she's watching the couple have fun lols.

Be spoiled, Charlotte, Allen's teaching you the naughty things for a right.
Oct 11, 2023 8:07 AM
May 2022
happi happi happi
Oct 11, 2023 8:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
By giving Charlotte the kind of things that her family should have given her huh. Still for Charlotte having a routine is a good thing for her as she gets used to her new home. Must be nice having a catgirl deliver your papers. Getting Lotte a punch bag is a good thing. But her lack of self esteem here sure is unfortunate. You have to wonder how would Miacha deliver those extra large items if Allen and Lotte's bond improve that much. Before that though looks like more hunters have arrived.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2023 8:18 AM

Dec 2022
Uzaki catgirl mailman!

I wasn't expecting anything of this sort, but that line about how unresolved emotions will overflow and destroy you from the inside hit pretty hard. Almost as hard as Allen's mind control magic punch. Not much happened this time, but we've got two goals now:

One, let the princess feel her feelings, gain some self-esteem, and hopefully take some revenge on Duke Dickhead.
Two, get our main couple together. They seem pretty dense at the moment. I know Miacha will be eager to help with that.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Oct 11, 2023 8:36 AM
Sep 2015
I kinda expect a Ashita no Joe's joke after the punch.
Oct 11, 2023 9:09 AM

Feb 2022
Miacha is so damn adorably cute

i knew her voice was familiar, its a mix of Uzaki and Jahy
Oct 11, 2023 10:53 AM
Sep 2023
awesome episode... the courier, Miacha super awesome the cat talk always gets me its just fun to listen to some voice actors do an amazing job at it as she did.. i just thought it was a great element to the episode that really stuck with me.. kinda reminds me of Miya from BtGotG (By the Grace of the Gods) wich did an amazing job as well
Oct 11, 2023 11:03 AM
Jul 2023
yeah pretty good episode, hoping next will be more
Oct 11, 2023 11:51 AM

May 2020
The man who claims that he'd teach a girl every naughty thing in this world, didn't even get a simple "naughty" joke in end xD

Charlotte is too pure for their world btw. Anyways, looking forward to who the hood girl is.
Oct 11, 2023 1:45 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao Blade.. I mean Allan trying to turn Charlotte to the dark side is hilarious. Another good episode of classroom for villains.

I actually really like this premise. Charlotte is too nice for this world and it wouldn’t hurt to have a little bit of a rough side especially after how much she’s been taken advantage of.

A little payback arc against those who wronged her would be nice, but I feel like that probably won’t happen. The reality is you don’t have to be a pushover; but going after revenge doesn’t really help anyone either

“You can punch me” wow Allen’s got a little bit of a masochist side ain’t it ๐Ÿ˜‚. I like how oblivious both he and Charlotte are to romance. Thank God Miacha is there to help push these two idiots

Really fun episode.
Marinate1016Oct 11, 2023 1:51 PM
Oct 11, 2023 5:49 PM
Jul 2020
this dude is too hilarious and reckless! He first put a spell on himself that would stop his heart, then he forced punched himself with magic, all just to prove a point XD loving the show so far, it's way too funny!
Oct 11, 2023 6:01 PM

Apr 2022
bro said "scramble!" lmfao but allen really pulled out a boxing glove in a fantasy world. allen and charlotte stay having a funny yet cute dynamic.
Oct 11, 2023 7:00 PM
Jan 2023
A very good anime. Is very funny and the history is awosome
Oct 11, 2023 8:24 PM

Jun 2021
Miacha added to the fun and she's already shipping the two. Now she's with us to watch their relationship grow.
Oct 11, 2023 8:45 PM

Aug 2013
Both of them are so dense regarding to romance. I LOVE IT
Oct 11, 2023 10:28 PM

Mar 2019
That's a cute mail-nyan (* >ω<)
She handles packages with care in those gloves
Oct 11, 2023 10:49 PM
Nov 2022
The only thing I want from this anime is for the Capybara they promised to appear.

Of course, I must also say that the development of Allen and Charlote's relationship is very beautiful, there are no ulterior motives (at least for now).
Oct 12, 2023 12:58 AM
Oct 2023
Unbearably mid when there is way too much to watch. Dropped it. I voted OK because I didn't dislike it, but the humour just doesn't land for me. If it turns out to become great I can pick it back up when it's finished but, like a lot of humour anime, I am just not on the same wavelength.
Oct 12, 2023 1:04 AM
Jun 2012
The cat shadow war begins.
Oct 12, 2023 2:33 AM

Mar 2008
I liked the first episode better. This one it felt like nothing happened for the majority of the episode and didnt keep my attention.

I get how Charolette feels. I dont really get angry very easily toward certain people.
Oct 12, 2023 10:12 PM

May 2019
I noticed that Miacha was also suspicious with Allen using the word "naughty" but he's not really using it in that way...

Anyways, Charlotte is just too kind but Allen has a point in it's good and healthy to release stress rather than having it all bottled up inside. However, Allen went at it the wrong way but at least they're both learning about each other after they both talked. It's just too bad they're both so dense but it looks like another character will be introduced in the next episode so we'll see what antics she will bring.
Oct 14, 2023 7:13 AM

Feb 2021
That punching back is useless XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 14, 2023 8:05 PM

Apr 2013
The delivery girl are preparing all their future products kkkk

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Oct 15, 2023 1:23 AM
Mar 2012
way better than episode 1.
introspection on Charlotte's personality & family was good, but ya solving that takes time, good try from Allen. Nice golden punch
Miacha cat is great fun.
ED nice & calm.
Oct 16, 2023 10:09 PM

Jul 2019
An cute and fun catgirl is added to the cast. Nice! I like how she ships them, but Allen and Charlotte, being two knuckleheads, doesn't get what she's getting at.

Oct 17, 2023 7:04 AM
Sep 2021
We are starting to get to know more about the characters little by little, and the comedy and the dynamic of the main characters is good to see.
Oct 17, 2023 10:38 PM
Feb 2023
hmm.. I hope charlotte will get stronger as time goes by

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Oct 18, 2023 12:26 PM

Apr 2012
I really thought Charlotte would smash that punching bag to pieces when the Demon lord and the delivery girl would hopefully step out of the room to talk about other ways to get her bottled emotions out. Too bad that kind of scenario didn't happen when the opportunity could've presented itself.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 19, 2023 12:19 PM
Mar 2023
Charlotte's voice sounded similar to me, now I realize it's the same VA that Yor has in Spy x Family. Miacha had to play the violin during this episode, and apparently she has absolutely no complaints about it, if it were up to her she would put cameras in Allen's house so she could continue watching that soap opera. On the other hand, I understand the lesson that she wanted to give Allen to Charlotte, but what I don't understand is what the need was to make her hit him, I feel like that was just a justification for something he wanted JASJASJ. Anyway, see you next week, I would bet that the woman who appears at the end of the episode is not looking for any of our protagonists, but rather for Miacha who ran away from work to be there or something like that.
Nov 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Oct 2017
Charlotte's so cute. Her teaching is going well so far. He even took a hit to prove his point and she was finally angry, that was cute. The delivery girl knows her stuff, baby goods soon.
Dec 20, 2023 8:25 PM

Feb 2019
i think i just found my new fave character: MIACHA ๐Ÿ˜ฝ lol
Jan 16, 10:35 AM

Aug 2021
Even tho this anime probably won't go that way, i'd really love seeing Allen get revenge for Charlotte, that prince is absolute scumbag, no matter the reasons.
Mar 2, 3:03 AM
Oct 2013
This episode shows what could happen, if the creepy delivery man sticks around uninvited for the rest of the day. The cat thing is the most annoying character I have ever seen and her being in the whole episode makes no sense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Dec 20, 2023

74 by joetran0 »»
Apr 19, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2023

31 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 20, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

104 by Devonnius »»
Feb 18, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

33 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 18, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2023

33 by SaltyCookie »»
Feb 1, 7:43 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.