Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2023 8:27 AM

Oct 2017
Well ofc he couldn't get it on in the first try but Sylphy didn't give up and he was finally able to do it. That was lewd yet wholesome and sweet. Also nice they'll get married soon. Sylphy left behind her glasses and is standing next to her Rudeus.

Can't believe this cour is already over. Really had fun watching these volumes adapted in the anime and I'm way too excited for upcoming volumes, specially volume 12. Spring 2024 come fast please.
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hey, that Asphrodisiac bottle looks awfully familiar, xD. And what the heck, she ended up drinking it with him as well. Just how steamy did she want her first time to be?

Rudeus scared of Sylphiette leaving him too, followed by her footsteps and the casual everyday conversation was touching as heck. They truly are meant for each other. Congrats to him for getting over the ED hurdle, I can't even begin to imagine how much despair that must've been.

And that marriage confession came out of nowhere! Princess Ariel with the right amount of push there. Some way to end this cour, can't wait for the next now in Spring 2024! Series still going mighty strong in my books...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 2020
This series is so unserious man, they always plan a finale with the whole time duration dedicated over unfiltered sex and unfiltered sex alone. But as it has been the story this whole cour, whenever the opportunity presents itself, Rudeus like ever fails to rise to the occasion, quite literally lol. Got brutally insulted the last time when he couldn't get it up… but at the very least Sylphy didn’t do that.

Had me dying when they spent the whole of that night in the cave reminiscing, when for every reason they should’ve been doing something else. Confessions and all might be over, but as I said, we couldn’t have concluded until we got the tradition done… that is sex. Again, thumbs up to Ariel and Luke doing everything they could’ve to make a man and a woman out of Rudeus and Sylphy respectively.

Also, I’m sure how this particular aphrodisiac worked wonders all of a sudden.. I mean if it was this easy then…. anyways, having Sylphy in front might have done the trick. So what next… A FULL NIGHT WITH TWO PEOPLE DOING SEX AND SEX ALONE. Also, hey the girl this time hasn’t left the dude all alone after the night:) So, we improved on that front at the very least... to the point where Rudeus didn't waste much time and straight up decided to put a marriage proposal on the table lol.

Good thing dude can get it up now, otherwise they might have spent the next part too showing how to embarrass yourself after getting laid with someone.

Dec 2021
You know, for once, I'm genuinely happy for Rudeus. He's finally found someone who matches his horniness. Despite the significant age gap, it's wonderful to see them together.

Rudeus finally learns that Fitz is Sylphy. Sylphy also tells Rudeus about her feelings, and the two are united. Fitz smiles kindly at Rudeus who apologizes for not realizing that she is Sylphy for a long time. But even that isn't enough to cure him of his cursed ED. After their heart-to-heart, Sylphy sets out to end his problem once and for all. Rudeus also makes up his mind and visits Ariel with Fitz and propose something to her.

Holy shit, what a way to conclude the first cour of the season. A marriage proposal? That took me by surprise. Rudeus isn't holding back. It's amazing how time has flown, and we're already halfway through season 2. While I'm firmly on Team Eris, I'm glad to see a happy ending, with the two of them set to be married. I can't wait for the second cour. I'm willing to wait a couple more months if it means Bind will return with fantastic animation and storytelling for Mushoku Tensei.

See you all in Spring!

Nov 2011
Aww, Sylphy looked so happy being able to spend quality time with Rudeus. Tbh, after all they've been through, she deserved their time together.

A rather calm finale for this season. I guess they wanted a more chill episode than a dramatic one. They truly wanted to give Sylphy and Rudeus their time together. Reminded me when Eris first got together with him back then. Only difference is that she didn't leave. Looking forward to part 2.
Sep 24, 2023 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
The first part of the Second season is over and Rudy and Sylphie have reunited. It was a special moment for them in the previous episode; even in this episode, they shared a special moment together. I was delighted to see them together. They are such an adorable pair. Luke totally understood a fellow man's pain. That's a bro.

The Love potion made a comeback after a long time in the story, thanks to Luke. Loved the fact that the drawings became quite strong at that moment. Poor Rudy still had the trauma from the last time. Poor kid. He suffered quite a lot. He finally has the person he loves with him. Really enjoyed this part of the season. Can't wait for the second part in 2024.
Sep 24, 2023 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Rudeus's BIGGEST MOMENT HAS ARRIVED: realizing that Fitz was Sylphie all along, and he doesn't want to commit the same mistakes as he did with Eris to her. But as he commits to the sexual act with her, like with Sara, his 3rd leg didn't boner up as expected.

It was embarassing both to Sylphie and himself, and the former took it kindly to share about her stories since the mass Teleportation Incident: about her being attached to Princess Ariel, and how his introduction prompted her to act, but with her courage holding her back. They went back to the university, feeling fine, and Sylphie wants to help Rudeus cure his ED problem. And so, her report goes to Ariel and Luke, and the latter has a solution for her: an aphrodisiac, while Ariel teaches her how to seduce Rudeus, but that's a problem when it comes to the Greyrat Family line. If you remember the bottle of aphrodisiac that Rudeus brought secretly back in Part 2 of Season 1 in Roa to entice Eris, that's the EXACT same bottle. With that, they encourage Sylphie, and she's off.

Sylphie's final push to entice Rudeus, is done in his room with alcohol, water and the aphrodisiac, and other than reminiscing old memories, she reveals the bottle to him, though she participates in the act herself and gets awfully drunk the same as Rudeus does. And just like Eris, the magic words sprout out while it does its magic, The only difference this time, is that while the deed is done and his fear rises up again, Sylphie remains with him as opposed to Eris leaving him then and here. Rudeus is saved by Sylphie not only on his ED, but his entire heart as well.

The formal introduction of Rudeus to Princess Ariel, and while negotations ensue to keep the promises intact, Rudeus wants to keep Sylphie by her side by marrying her. For all intents and purposes, Sylphie is finally free of her crossdressing, as she and Rudeus seeks new life together.

Part 1 may be less refined than Season 1, but for all its worth, this is a great ending. Onto Part 2 in Spring 2024!
KANLen09Sep 24, 2023 9:59 AM
Sep 24, 2023 8:36 AM
Sep 2021
Rudeu's illness has been cured, and his PTSD has also been overcomed. Now together with Sylphy Rudeus will continue his search for his family.
Sep 24, 2023 8:36 AM

Jul 2017
A pretty simple yet great finale to this cour, and I am going to miss this until next year where some great content should be adapted (especially my favorite Volume, 12). Rudeus had a lot going on over the past few years from Eris abandoning him to the whole Sara mess, and he even felt sick after seeing Sylphie not there next to him after they did it but for once, the woman was by his side and comforting him during a time of need. Glad to see that desperation and anxiety he had slowly fade away. It took time for him to heal with just relaxing during the university period with Zanoba, Linia, Pursena, etc and Fitz, but its good that Sylphie's final push (with great assists from Ariel and Luke) work out in the end. Was a really wholesome episode and it's good to see the childhood friend get a win here and be happy after years of hiding her inner feelings. Even when Rudeus couldn't do it at the cave area, she did not judge him like Sara but was still there by his side, comforted him and wasn't insulted and even looked to find a solution to help him than just leave him in tatters. Sylphie's so great. Overall, this cour was awesome. Production wasn't as consistent or smooth but besides maybe one or two episodes which while good could've been better, I loved the rest of it to death and I can say this is my anime of the year for the time being (not a shocker). Felt cathartic seeing Rudeus finally achieve happiness with Sylphie, and even the sudden confession to marry Sylphie by the end towards Ariel and Luke was great, he does not want to leave the person who helped him recover immediately. Just a lot of heartful scenes here and the build up to this episode really helped in making the payoff deliver strongly.

Will miss this show for the time being. Had a really great time weekly watching this. Quite a good feeling after watching such an intense Arsenal-Spurs game finish just minutes before. Now I can relax.
Sep 24, 2023 8:38 AM

Jul 2022
治ったぞ!!While I don't think part 1 of this season had the same peaks that part 2 of S1 had, it was still consistently good and very entertaining. Easy anime of the season for me. One thing I really love about Mushoku Tensei is all of the parallels and throwbacks to previous things which were featured earlier in the series. It's something which I feel really adds depth and care into a show and this is no exception. Seeing that she didn't leave him and that look of instant relief followed by their embrace was honestly really emotional and well done. That trauma has been following him this whole season and to see that he may have very well overcome it is great.
Can't wait for part 2!!
Sep 24, 2023 8:42 AM

Dec 2019
This whole ep had me grinning so much. From the cave scene with Sylphie and Rudeus recalling memories and talking about what they went through, to Rudeus playing with Sylphie's ear like that, to just the aftermath scene of their consumation and Sylphie making sure she is by his side and Rudeus dont feel that sense of abandonment like what happened with Eris. In fact even with Sara, when he had ED, Sara judged him badly and let the situation collapse miserably but with Sylphie at the cave, she was still by his side and wanted to help him rather than feel insulted. She's the best. Marriage proposal scene was wholesome, Sylphie and Rudy are growing up and its nice to see them attain happiness after quite a lot of struggles the two of them went through for many years. 2024 couldnt come sooner.
Sep 24, 2023 8:45 AM

Mar 2021
Speechless after watching the episode. This show will always be a 10/10 for me regardless of any of it's shortcomings!!

Some cute Sylphy × Rudy Moments

Sep 24, 2023 8:46 AM

Feb 2019
Thank you BIND for this masterclass 🙏🏾 people in the fandom may complain about small details being left out of the season, but there’s always going to be complaining when you go from one medium to another. Very happy with the love and care that went into this season.

This finale was a beautiful encapsulation of Rudeus’ growth. Apologising to Sylphie and explaining his ED issues is a total contrast to how things went with Sarah. The two of them holding hands and reminiscing was just as intimate as sex, anyway. So many things to catch up on

But of course, Sylphie isn’t content leaving things there. As we found out last week, she’s just as down bad as Rudeus and wants to make their relationship official. Best wingman Ariel is committed to getting Sylphie her happy ending, again, everyone needs a friend like Ariel.

The biggest shock in this scene is that Luke who is normally totally subservient to Ariel actually speaks out and criticised her opinion of Rudeus. Which is a big step for him as that’s the first time he’s ever really done that, hence her reaction. Just shows how much of an impact Rudeus has had on Luke in the short time they’ve known each other.

And on to the climax of the episode and season overall. Beautiful scene with Rudeus and Sylphie. After 3 long years of internal turmoil and suffering Rudeus is finally able to get over his ED and spend the night with Sylphie. The Man-God came good on his promise. Very intimate and emotional scene and Bind did a really good job of conveying the relief of both Sylphie and Rudeus.

Now the biggest change in the episode is here with Sylphie not being next to Rudeus when he wakes up as she was in the LN. Not sure why they changed it as it weakened the emotional impact of the scene in my opinion. One of Bind’s few misses tbh. But they included Rudeus’ proposal so it’s all good. Balances out I guess.

No mad dog Eris :/

Spring can’t come soon enough
Marinate1016Sep 24, 2023 9:15 AM
Sep 24, 2023 8:49 AM
Dec 2020
Sylphie is soooo cute!
I really enjoyed this episode, and it was very obvious that the team behind this episode did too. The animation, background, and the voice acting were on point. Even though they changed some stuff in comparison to the novels, I don't mind. With the first few episodes of this season, I was worried that all the staff changes would really hurt the second season, but the episodes gradually got better - and who knows, maybe (hopefully) they revised some scenes from the earlier episodes; missed content like why his old adventure colleagues even went to Ranoa will probably not be added, but that's alright.
It's just a shame that they had to shorten Fitz's backstory so much; a double episode or an OVA movie as "Episode 0" would have been so much nicer.
Anyway, looking forward to the next half of season two! :D
Sep 24, 2023 8:50 AM
Oct 2011
There were episodes where I felt things were being adapted in a very meh way. But I gotta say this episode was very sweet. Despite some shortcuts here and there they really did nail this so 5/5 for me.
Sep 24, 2023 8:58 AM
Apr 2020
THIS EPISODE WAS SO FUCKING CUTE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sep 24, 2023 8:58 AM

Feb 2021
Nice finale.

The one difference I noticed from the LN is that when Rudeus wakes up, Sylphie is still besides him in bed.
But I guess the anime made it this so way so viewers can make the connection to when Rudeus first did it with Eris, but when he woke up, she wasn't there anymore.
Sep 24, 2023 8:59 AM

Oct 2021
So glad they adapted it until the first chapter of Volume 10! 9/10
BadonkersSep 27, 2023 2:55 AM
Sep 24, 2023 9:01 AM

Nov 2021
and yet nothing interesting happened in this season so far, truly a disappointment, it went from 8/10 to 5/10.
Sep 24, 2023 9:11 AM

Sep 2018
Way to get your man Sylphie!! A great finale for what remains one of the best shows in the last few years.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Sep 24, 2023 9:13 AM
May 2016
people been saying this season is bad because stupid school drama, sof, no action, bla-bla. not for me, I enjoyed this season lot. that last episode, i couldnt stop grinning like an idiot right from the start until the end.
Sep 24, 2023 9:15 AM
Apr 2023
omg this was soo good
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Wow i did not expect to get a good ending for the first part. Loved it, i'm hyped for next year!
7/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 24, 2023 9:18 AM
Oct 2019
Oooh that was so good! It was funny, and a bit awkward, but we FINALLY got what we were building up to all this time!
Sep 24, 2023 9:18 AM

Feb 2021
He said that he loves her too! I'm so happy!
WHAT NOOoo WHYYYY
I'm so damn happy to see them like this
LMAO this is brilliant

Now I'm eagerly waiting for everyone's reaction. Or maybe they'll keep it secret?
Holup isn't this the same aphrodisiac from season 1?
I love how there is no background music at all. Makes it feel more comfy and "private".
At first it's just like with Eris but then then Sylphie comes into the room... So emotional.
PROPOSAL! AND ACCEPTED! This means that she'll travel with Rudy now right?
And now I'm waiting for everyone's reactions to Fitz's true identity.
I was smiling so much when watching this episode.

10/10
Now we wait for part 2 until April
EmbientSep 24, 2023 9:33 AM
Sep 24, 2023 9:20 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to MadanielFL
Nice finale.

The one difference I noticed from the LN is that when Rudeus wakes up, Sylphie is still besides him in bed.
But I guess the anime made it this so way so viewers can make the connection to when Rudeus first did it with Eris, but when he woke up, she wasn't there anymore.
@MadanielFL Yeah, I noticed that too. Honestly, I think I like this more. Shows how he overcomes his past hurts and fears in that moment much better than in the Light Novel. It also puts forward pretty effectively the idea that his ED was strongly linked with his PTSD, so to have someone not abandon him after such a vulnerable moment as Eris had done essentially rids him of both torments.
Sep 24, 2023 9:25 AM
Oct 2020
10/10 episode. Man I never thought I would be so happy for a guy to get cured of his ED and fuck. Luke the man for giving them that drug. I've been thinking if that could cure him but didn't think the production methods of it was lost so that's why we haven't seen it again until now. Looking forward to the next part
Sep 24, 2023 9:30 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with Rudeus finally curing his erectile dysfunction and becoming engaged to Sylphie.

On the whole this second season was a definite step down in quality from the first for me. But first(heh) some positives. IIRC I made the claim at the end of season 1 that this was a show I really wished I had marathoned instead of watching weekly because I was left frustrated by the end of each episode. That the episodes felt like they flew by and left me wanting more. Wanting to see what happened next. And largely that feeling, which is a good one, remained in this second season. If a show can leave me feeling like that it must be doing something right. Art and animation wise the series was pretty solid too.

And now for the negatives. The story in this season was sorely lacking compared to the first. I feel like something of a jackass because of how much I praised season 1 and how much I was looking forward to seeing what the story had next to tell me...only for it to largely be a plot about erectile dysfunction with an obvious resolution that took waaay too many episodes to reach. I mean...really, that's my best description of this somewhat silly storyline. I'm willing to forgive most of it solely because I already know we're getting more and I hafta imagine the story will get better again. I still wanna see Rudeus save his mother for instance assuming that happens. But the slavery episode was pretty icky from a morality perspective and I coulda done without that. But I don't really feel like getting in a debate about it. Okay, so let's wrap this up. 7/10, but a definite dip compared to what came before. I both hope, and suspect things will get better going forward at least.

And uh...congrats on fixing your dick Rudeus lmao.
Sep 24, 2023 9:31 AM

Jul 2012
Well, they both look happy together.
Sep 24, 2023 9:32 AM

Jan 2018
Damn. At first, I was disappointed that Rudeus' ED wasn't cured ngl. But the rest of the episode they made sure his impotence was cured. At least they were able to cure it by the end.

Finally, the erectile dysfunction arc is over. Too bad there was no proper sex scene like there was with Eris but I liked the ending scene with Rudeus proposing to Sylphie.

I just wish there were more scenes with the two together since Rudeus didn't know Fitz was Sylphie for a year/the whole cour until the very end. Oh well.

I still like Roxy a bit more but Sylphie is probably my 2nd favorite of the wives of Rudeus rn. Unless Eris does something later changing my mind again.

I have no idea what Part 2 is going to be about based on the ending. But I'm looking forward to watching it later. I think I can wait.
0451Sep 24, 2023 9:36 AM
Sep 24, 2023 9:36 AM

Apr 2023
Great finale! Rudy and Sylphie looked cute together. I'll be waiting patiently for Part 2. I noticed we got different songs for the ending. I'm going to miss the ED (no pun intended lol) from Yuiko Ohara. She has been a great source of soundtracks for the show since the first season. I wonder how the next song will sound.

Sep 24, 2023 9:39 AM

Mar 2020
Rudeus and Sylphie have their big moment, in such a sweet way...

I have to shout out Princess Ariel and Luke first, they were such great supporters for Sylphie and Rudeus to get together, and they pushed Sylphie to do what she wanted. Ariel, Luke and Sylphie have such a great dynamic together, and you could tell how much they cared for one another. It was also very emotional to see Rudeus and Sylphie finally be able to do what they did and cure Rudeus' ED, it was about time. I was a bit afraid when after the deed was done, Sylphie wasn't beside Rudeus in the morning, and it must have reminded him of Eris, but Sylphie was there to comfort him, and that was scene was one of the best of the season, along with the marriage proposal afterwards.

Overall, this season was very solid, despite some hiccups at the start of the season, as I wasn't the biggest fan of how the first arc was adapted, but the remaining episodes were a joy to watch every week, and I'm very excited for cour two in Spring 2024. It can't come fast enough.

9/10.
Sep 24, 2023 9:41 AM

Mar 2021
Haven’t watched but I bet the pedo got to fuck another child

Sep 24, 2023 9:43 AM

Aug 2019
Turned out to be a no Roxy/10 cour

My tent has collapsed

Sep 24, 2023 9:45 AM

Jun 2014
This first part of season 2 was definitely a different change of pace compared to the previous season, but it was still just as enjoyable for me. I never thought I'd be so invested in a journey to cure erectile dysfunction 💀

What an emotional and beautiful episode though. Seeing how far Sylphie and Rudy's relationship has come was such a treat, and our boy finally got his "boy" to work again 🙏🙏🙏 it just goes to show how important of a figure Sylphie is and has been in Rudy's life. The princess has been such a real ass friend throughout all of this, and even a strict stickler like Luke came around and became more likable in the end. The proposal was nice and I loved that final shot of Rudy and Sylphie together before the title card.

What a great first half of season 2. Can't wait for part 2!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 24, 2023 9:46 AM

Nov 2013
Anyway know what the song was called used during the credits?
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Sep 24, 2023 9:47 AM

Oct 2013
Well it wasn't depicted as romantic as I had hoped but guess the important stuff was adapted in an ok way that made the episode watchable
But Id rather reread the scene from the manga adaptation for the better visual story telling aspect along with better emotional scenes that it conveys
Sep 24, 2023 9:53 AM

Sep 2007
Man. This last ep hit my feels with a CRITICAL HIT.

I wonder if anime-only's understood the full impact of the significance of 'the morning after'.
The aphrodisiac itself did not "completely" cure it (even though they were able to do it) but it was the fact that Sylphie had come back in the end that completely cured the "mental" part of 'the condition'.

Aside: That obvious black screen totally is screaming "blu-ray-only scene insert here" ...my curiosity DEMANDS it ASAP. More than part 2 in spring (which I'm assuming is when he finally goes and finds his mom...but I never read that far so that's just my prediction)
IkanoSep 24, 2023 9:57 AM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 24, 2023 9:53 AM

Feb 2021
sylphie is officially the best waifu
Sep 24, 2023 9:55 AM

Dec 2016
The ED arc is finally over. What a nice wholesome ending for season 2 part 1.
LazyChaserSep 24, 2023 9:58 AM
Sep 24, 2023 10:00 AM

May 2016
this was better than most of the season. the whole school ark was useless.
Sep 24, 2023 10:00 AM
Jul 2021
It was a great finale to the season as a whole and wrapped season 2 together finely. I can't wait for the next season.
Sep 24, 2023 10:01 AM
Oct 2020
Love this show. can't wait for the next cour
Sep 24, 2023 10:03 AM

Mar 2019
we need more season 😭😭😭
【LESSSS GOOOOOO】

- Convertible car
Sep 24, 2023 10:04 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Man, what a good finale for the first half of Season 2. Sylphie passed the best girl test in this one, upon finding out Rudeus was dealing with ED she didn’t take offense or immediately leave, and later after the sex she didn’t leave then either, that moment was so good too when she came back, I was like no way she pulls that move and I was thankfully wrong lol, I’m glad Rudeus was smart enough to put a ring on her after that because he ain’t letting this one go lol. I was also kinda surprised Sylphie was going as far as using an aphrodisiac but she was determined that’s for sure lol, and Luke was honestly an MVP here, he’s definitely earned the bro status just like Soldat earlier this season.

And that was the end for now, very sad we won’t have Mushoku Tensei on Sundays again for a while but we were at least left on a good note with Rudeus’ ED being cured and the promise of marriage between Sylphie and Rudeus, two of the biggest plot points of this season both resolved at once. And despite the lack of action, I was a big fan of both the arcs this season offered, especially the school arc, I know some weren’t a fan of the SoL school themed stuff but I really loved it myself, and the slower pacing really added a lot to the development between Sylphie and Rudeus imo, and the payoff at the end was awesome.

And another thing some weren’t a fan of was the OP having proper visuals, it was a little disappointing at first but honestly the visuals go very well with that very fitting song for the arc, and of course the Sylphie focused ED was very good too with that really nice song by Yuiko Ohara who we’ve come to love from her songs in Season 1. And now I guess we wait for Part 2 to come, if it’s anything like the first season it should come in spring, but whenever it does come I’ll definitely be there, this series is just too much of a delight to stay away from lol, a rewatch of Season 1 might be due soon honestly.
Sep 24, 2023 10:04 AM
May 2021
Nice episode to end part 1 but whole seggs scene got cut 🤦🏻‍♂️, bruhhhh. Nvm, now Rudeus is cured and now new journey with his 1st waifu Sylphie 😂. 7/10
Sep 24, 2023 10:05 AM
Oct 2016
Finishing off the first half of this season with curing Rudy. It's been a long three years for him not being able to pitch A tent. Now thanks to Sylphy, with some help from Arial and Luke, she has helped Rudy overcome his greatest battle yet. Rudy had been feeling hollow for so long not being able to use his body to its fullest. I can only imagine the hell of being trapped like that for years. Sylphy truly is his beloved angel who helped guide him through dark times. Even when Sylphy was just Fitz she was a bright spot for Rudy at the school. Sure he had friends like Zanoba and later Cliff, Badigadi and Nanahoshi but Fitz aka Sylphy was the one whom made him smile. Often lending an ear for Rudy to express his grief and just talk to. I know Rudy cherished those study sessions in the library with Fitz very much. Leading to the big reveal to Rudy of whom Fitz really is. Very emotional reunion in the cave that didn't quite cure Rudy in that moment but was a big step forward. Sylphy getting some advice from Arial and Luke as to what she should do to cure him. Luke had some mighty strong words as to why that is, considering Sylphy isn't quite buxom enough for Greyrat men. But that aphrodisiac did wonders and got Rudy to where he needed to be, sealing the deal with a night together. I got emotional when Rudy hugged Sylphy and thanked her for curing him. Its a big moment for Rudy and he will always love Sylphy for helping him.

The first part of this second season had much different things in store than I'm sure most people expected. Rudy went through a lot on his journey to find his mom then to cure himself. Meeting many traveling adventurers whom helped mold Rudy into the man he'll become. The events with Sara then Soldat changed Rudy in different ways, leading him to go to school. Where he would meet his beloved Sylphy whom pulled him from the depths. We had many different looks at Rudy as a character this cour and I'm happy with all of them. Another resounding installment of Mushoku Tensei and I cannot wait for more next year!!

97/100
Sep 24, 2023 10:06 AM
May 2021
Not gonna lie, seeing Rudy so relieved Sylphiette hadn't run away was really sweet and then seeing him grop her sent some confusing messages.
Sep 24, 2023 10:08 AM

May 2008
I was so hyped to see the marriage proposal. I was also worried when Sylphie wasn't in bed with him because that's how the manga did it as well but was relieved when she came back afterward.

This whole episode was amazing ;_; I cannot wait for second cour. Things are going to get spicy..

Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM
Sep 2020
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AMZING
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

299 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

224 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

235 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Giorgosman13 - Aug 27, 2023

193 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.