Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2023 9:10 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Thread made in advance to reduce the competition for the first post and reduce spoilers.
The thread will be unlocked on July 6 at approximately 00:21 (JST) The thread has been unlocked.

A reminder of some rules:
  • Do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
  • If you absolutely need to make a reference to the LN, manga, WN or something that might happen in future episodes, use spoiler tags.
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

• Do not only post something like "good episode". Simple phrases posts are removed without notice.
  • Only use one screenshot. If you use more than one, your other pictures will be either put in spoilers or removed.
  • Do not resort to abuse or trolling.

You can find the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules here.
KayKimiiJul 6, 2023 8:21 AM
Jul 6, 2023 8:21 AM

May 2020
Jujutsu is back with the second season, and hey another two-cour at that. Is looking a tad different than the last time, but not in a harmful way. Though I just hope it remains unaffected with the favourite buzzword of the community, “CINEMATIC”, as long as it airs. 

Back to the setting straight away, and well we back in the past, when everyone’s favourite sensei, GOATjou Satoru, used to be a student himself. And I must say the arrogance.. cool arrogance was a part of his lifestyle since that time. I mean this man would save people, yes, but will definitely make sure he rubs his superiority on their face lol. Just see what he did with Utahime, his favourite pet. 

The segment with Utahime and Mei Mei definitely had few original scenes I guess, but that makes sense when they’re diving straight up into the past, have to give some proper context I mean. Anyways we know what has become of Geto in the present, though back in the day man used to be the best pal Gojou had. Like the duo though, for however long it’ll last. 

Hidden inventory is the name of the arc and well we have kind of started getting into the things, with the intro of star plasma vessel and how these people gonna help Tengen merge with the one.  The battles have already started by the way. Another GOAT appeared in the last minute and hype intensified once again. 

OP is cool and all, but will never, I REPEAT NEVER, can top the classic the first one was. 

Nov 2016
These leakers have really no respect at all 😭 (like Gojo)

I dig the OP hard. Song and visuals are cheerful for such a dark shounen like JJK, which works well for Gojo's past arc aka Hidden Inventory Arc . Good times, good times. Lol @ the Metalgreymon/Skullgreymon analogy. Gojo is as cocky as it gets and the best or worst part, depending on where you stand is that he can afford it. I mean Geto and him walk like they know the can fuck up about anyone. Bayer about to find out how frustrating it is to be his enemy. And lastly our man Toji appeared.

We're far from the best parts of this season and I'm already hyped af.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 2017
Jujutsu Kaisen is back and better, though going through some mini-arcs, as well as Gojo's past with Geto (if you haven't watched the movie, which you SHOULD). And I would like to see how episode director Shota Goshozono will continue Park Sunghoo's legacy.

Tatsuya Kitani's OP is no doubt good, as well as Soushi Sakiyama's ED. But Season 1 set too high a bar to surpass.

The Hidden Inventory arc comes first, and it showcases Jujutsu High's past: grade 2 sorcerer Iori Utahime with grade 1 sorcerer Mei Mei scourging for curses in a creepy mansion (which all of these is anime-original content), though Gojo comes to the rescue to get them both out of the cursed spirit's apparition, being the same joker that he is from Season 1.

Including Geto Suguru and Ieiri Shoko, Jujutsu High was a different scene back then. The grade 1 sorcerer of Yaga Masamichi (before he was Jujutsu High's principal) disciplining Gojo, and both him and Geto had different views with being bad and good respectively. A mission given to the both of them, which comes from Tengen about the Star Plasma Vessel to be eradicated, which is a girl, and this is serious enough that even Gojo mocks out Digimon references, that's how bad it is. She is to be protected from the Star Religious Group a.k.a the Curse User Group Q, and even though both Geto and Gojo were accosted by remnants of Group Q like Kokun and Bayer, their forces alone can kill them easily. Fushiguro entering the fray, interesting.

A good and impressive start, though at the minimalist.
KANLen09Jul 6, 2023 10:57 AM

Jun 2019
Yes. It is finally here. The heavily anticipated Second Season for Jujutsu Kaisen. It almost has been three years since the first season started airing. As a manga reader, I know the events taking place in the story but I want to see how they adapt it into the anime with Shota Goshozono as the new director replacing Sunghoo Park from the first season. We will have a new direction style to how it was adapted in the first season. Incredible Staff working on this project. So... I have high hopes for this adaptation.

We went back and we're looking into the young days of Satoru and Suguru in the Hidden Inventory Arc. The episode was pretty nice and chill and had amazing animation as you'd expect from one of the money-making monsters of MAPPA and Toho. The episode focused more on the slow and chill side of things which added more to the atmosphere of this arc from the beginning. Utahime... so cute. The OP and ED are really good as well.

Dec 2020
2 years since s1 ended and its finally here
GOSSO CINEMA RAHHHHHHHH 🐐
Can't wait to see what he cooks up for the rest of the season

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓾𝓮.
𝓘𝓷 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵,
𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰.

Jul 6, 2023 8:23 AM
May 2021
Start of prolly the best season in anime we’ll see with Hidden Inv. and Shibuya.

OP was leaked so I saw it early but seeing it in full HD is so damn clean. The ED is gorgeous too. I love how they made them feel like they’re out of 2006 as well.

Gotta love cocky Gojo man. Especially when he’s annoying Utahime. I can’t believe all my fav panels are gonna be animated in the next 6 months. Unreal S2 is actually here now.

LeoDragoJul 6, 2023 8:27 AM

Dec 2021
After a long 2 years Jujutsu Kaisen is finally back! Picking up where the first season left off, this episode delivers a solid blend of action, mystery, and character development, setting the stage for what promises to be another thrilling installment in the series. This episode wastes no time in reintroducing viewers to the dark and supernatural world of curses. 

The animation, once again handled by MAPPA studio, remains consistently impressive. Although the animation style has changed, it still stays visually stunning.

This episode introduces a new storyline that revolves around the "Hidden Inventory" event, adding depth to the existing narrative. The plot unfolds at a measured pace, allowing for ample exploration of the characters' motives and the mystery surrounding the enigmatic objects known as "cursed tools." The incorporation of the new arc feels seamless, and it sets the stage for a captivating and suspenseful narrative in the episodes to come.

This time around instead of having the lighthearted Yuuji Itadori, we have the well also lighthearted and goofy Satoru Gojou, loved by many and going into his past when him and Geto were best buds and before Gojou was labeled as the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer the Jujutsu worlds ever seen. 

The soundtrack continuing to shine in Jujutsu Kaisen, enhancing the atmosphere and heightening the impact of key scenes. My god the opening has got to be one of the most visually stunning opening animations I've seen and is definitely my favorite of the year so far, thats not to say that the song is also a banger bringing in Tatsuya Kitani most famously known for his recent Bleach opening 

One minor drawback of this episode is that it assumes familiarity with the first season. While it is a natural continuation of the story, newcomers to the series may find themselves slightly confused by certain plot points or character dynamics. However, this can easily be remedied by watching the first season or seeking out supplementary information. 

All in all, the first episode of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 sets the stage for an exciting continuation of the series. With its impressive animation, and the introduction of a compelling new storyline, it keeps me eagerly anticipating the episodes every week to come. While it may require some prior knowledge, this episode proves to be a promising start and giving us a sneak peek at the man himself Toji Fushiguro! Excited for this season with its 2-cour run!

Jul 2021
Yeah JJK’s popularity has gone quite drastic so no surprise with the leaks and all but shame on those people who uploaded an ENTIRE EPISODE prior to the premiere. Anyways,  I like how the OP and ED visuals, respectively, just bait the audience into thinking this is going to be a pure SOL arc LOL.  We've reached Gojo's Past Arc! The hallway is incredibly long. I like how the anime just extended some of  the scenes, like the motion-blur during Utahime’s reaction when she saw some rats was something else but I like how it has this “feel” like being in some kind of haunted house moment. Both Mei and Utahime tried a theory that ended up destroying the building, which was pretty funny. Gojo and Geto’s dynamic is probably something I look forward to while on a mission to aim an eye on Riko.  

Master Tengen has quite a fascinating backstory. He possesses a curse technique that grants him immortality and the ability to change bodies, which has evolved over time. The significance of Master Tengen's existence hints at his important role in humanity. Every 500 years, he loses his immortality and needs to merge with a compatible star plasma vessel. During this process, he must rewrite the information of his new body within two days. If he fails to do so when the "moon" is complete, it has negative consequences for a large number of people. Toji at the end “I go by Fushigoro” :thinking: that SOUNDS familiar. 
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 6, 2023 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
This OP song is pretty fire

Jul 6, 2023 8:26 AM

Feb 2020
I'm glad this show is back.

Nice start, but where's Panda?

Nice Digimon reference btw.

SerafosJul 6, 2023 9:56 AM
Jul 6, 2023 8:27 AM

Oct 2014
Dont see why people are complaining about the animation, looked good to me.
Nice to see Gojo again, everyones favourite, look forward to seeing him in some combat situations.
Jul 6, 2023 8:32 AM

Apr 2022
yeee banger first episode. was skeptical about the new look to jjk from the trailers but this episode proved i have nothing to worry about, so far.

i liked the camera movement and the transition to the opening, another upbeat tune lmao. and as expected, looks miles better than the manga.

good to see daddy gojo back on screen, no homo. touji incoming next. utahime and mei scene was cool as well, creepy mansion was a good way to kick start. gojo's a ballerrrrrr though.

we eating good for the next 6 months. also, big ups to the leakers for dropping an early present.
Jul 6, 2023 8:37 AM

Oct 2017
JJK back after a while and a great way to start the season which is also the start of the tragic backstory. Utahime's amusing and Mei Mei's cool. Gojou though, always being Gojou. His interactions with Geto are funny. OP/ED were both okay, s1 OP was much better. Animation, visuals are neat as usual though. MAPPA doing great.
MegamiRemJul 26, 2023 3:54 PM

Jan 2009
Not the biggest fan of S1, but this first one was pretty dope, change in style gives the show much needed personality that I felt was lacking from last time and the track that played at the end when Gojo was fighting the knives dude was a banger, looking forward to where it goes from here!

Nov 2016
KyotoSadness said:
Nice to see Gojo again, everyones favourite, look forward to seeing him in some combat situations.

It will be interesting to see how they manage the action-heavy parts/where the staff has their priorities, in particular Shibuya, which is quite the task. That's what matters the most imo and I'll gladly bear with weaker episodes or scenes when the ones that "count" deliver 🤞🏻

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 6, 2023 8:44 AM
Apr 2022
FMmatron said:
KyotoSadness said:

It will be interesting to see how they manage the action-heavy parts/where the staff has their priorities, in particular Shibuya, which is quite the task. That's what matters the most imo and I'll gladly bear with weaker episodes or scenes when the ones that "count" deliver 🤞🏻
your comment feel really "dark". I thought this season will be great light-hearted slice of life.
Jul 6, 2023 8:53 AM

Aug 2020
it was alright, but they tried way too hard to capture the "cinematic" experince. MAPPA is the definition of a wannabe ufotbale there was some camera movement and there were some shots that straight up look awkward. I shake my head in disappointment, this is not the MAPPA that I know and fell in love with, the MAPPA that made god of high school and jjk season 1 had their unique style. now they want to capture the style of ufotable, camera movement while characters are moving , but fail at it horribly.  
Jul 6, 2023 8:54 AM

Jan 2009
great OP and ED

and get ready for this guy

Jul 6, 2023 8:57 AM
Jun 2023
my goat gojo lookin hawt as usual
Jul 6, 2023 9:01 AM
Oct 2020
Finally its out. Amazing first episode, as expected. The amount of people whining about bad subs and animation while watching the leaks was wild
Dsxyz2kJul 6, 2023 9:05 AM
Jul 6, 2023 9:15 AM
Oct 2021
Kind of a weak first episode for such a hype season, as an anime only watcher, I'm disappointed ngl.
And what's up with the sub, I usually watch dub but wanted to get a first hand look into what's to come and it feels like they want us to learn Japanese now🤣🤣🤣
Apparently it's fan made or some sh!t like that but sh!t had my balls rolling like crazy😭😭😭
JoestarEISH_020Jul 6, 2023 9:25 AM
Jul 6, 2023 9:16 AM
Apr 2021
Kino 1st episode. Especially the first half managed to be pretty cinematic.
Jul 6, 2023 9:18 AM
Apr 2022
JoestarEISH_020 said:
Kind of a weak first episode for such a hype season, as an anime only watcher, I'm disappointed ngl.
And what's up with the sub, I usually watch dub but wanted to get a first hand look into what's to come and it feels like they want us to learn Japanese now🤣🤣🤣
That’s cuz it’s a leak bro 💀
Wait for the fucking episode to actually come out. Don’t support the leakers
Jul 6, 2023 9:20 AM
Feb 2023
Great first episode, the colors have improved. Has its flaws but I am gonna hold judgement until I see one of my most anticipated fights.

Still JJK is back and the season which will break the internet and imo get AOTY is here. Looking forward to what they do.
Jul 6, 2023 9:22 AM

May 2020
just finished watching the episode
it was pretty good
I love gojo 
and seeing toji is hype af
I thought season 1 was way too overhyped and people knew saying season 2 has one of the best jjk arcs
well I'm pretty hyped for that and hopefully, this is better than s1
Homura24Jul 6, 2023 11:22 AM

Jul 6, 2023 9:23 AM
Nov 2021
Finally after two years Jjk is back... even though I didn't like the s1 much, after reading the manga I became a fan of the series... jjk s2 was one of my most awaited sequel. The animation is kind of different than the s1, I wonder why they changed it. First episode was pretty good and the OP and ED is great too... They showed us a glance of Toji too. It's sad now we have to wait for a week

Guess I watched the leaked version.... The sub was horrible;some words were in Japanese and some times there is no subtitle at all
Jul 6, 2023 9:28 AM

Sep 2020
GOAT is back
looking forward to this season
animation looks great
Jul 6, 2023 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
Yep peak fiction is back. OP is fire and its colorful artstyle gives me same vibe as ED of season 1, "cheerful" and vibrant as opposed to the actual anime. Can't wait for more
Jul 6, 2023 9:40 AM
Jun 2022
They sure are bringing out the big guns for this season. i cant wait for the next ep to purify my eyes.
Jul 6, 2023 9:41 AM

May 2023
What a sprightly fujobait show.

I like the fish eye lens and dynamic camera movements even if I think it's trying too hard to look "CINEMATIC", they give the show more character and the anime had struggled to carve its own distinct identity as a battle shounen to me. It's just a shame that the superior aesthetic of the previous season had to be compromised with the new flatlined design. So hopefully the animation is indeed a noticeable upgrade from S1 as a result. The new aesthetic is perhaps why the cinematography feels on-the-nose as well; it's doing all these engaged camera angles on characters with little tone and perspective.

Dixoncider8142 said:
it was alright, but they tried way too hard to capture the "cinematic" experince. MAPPA is the definition of a wannabe ufotbale there was some camera movement and there were some shots that straight up look awkward. I shake my head in disappointment, this is not the MAPPA that I know and fell in love with, the MAPPA that made god of high school and jjk season 1 had their unique style. now they want to capture the style of ufotable, camera movement while characters are moving , but fail at it horribly.  
Be nice to MAPPA, JJK is their only high-profile title that doesn't look disgusting half the time lol.
TheBladeIsMeJul 6, 2023 9:46 AM
Jul 6, 2023 9:41 AM

Oct 2020
Fantastic, Already Loving it. The beautiful animation just made my night beautiful, I can see more vibrant and Crystal Clear scenes.

The songs are good as well, although it doesn't set the old vibes but surely gives us a hint of something different, something refreshing, something stylish, something Gojoish.
I was Really excited to see Gojo's past being adapted into an anime, although at first I thought they might adapt it in two Movie Format and I would've loved to see it in that way more.

Excited to see more TOJI fight scenes, this guy won my heart ever since I've continued the manga after s1 and since then only I can tell how much I've waited.

Anyway, a solid start with an 8/10.I know how much this season is gonna deliver.
Anayan_KashyapJul 6, 2023 9:48 AM
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jul 6, 2023 9:45 AM

Dec 2020
That transition to the opening got meee jumping
Jul 6, 2023 9:56 AM
Jul 2015
just waiting on the episode to drop, I'm a manga reader but I am SO FUCKING HYPED. JJK is one of my if not my favorite series of all time, so I'm so fucking happy we back. I've avoided spoilers on the OP, and I'm normally and OP skipper, but I'm happy to hear people think it's good, can't wait to hear it. I'll be back when it gets dropped on crunchy <3

edit: also, I've heard the animation is different, but just a small guess before even seeing the new style: I wonder if it's different because we're going to be watching a flashback to gojo's past, and when we jump forward to Shibuya, we'll get back to the gritty cinematic style, or if it will be the style for the rest of the season

JUST WAIT FOR SHIBUYA KIDS
gyroandhisballsJul 6, 2023 10:01 AM
Jul 6, 2023 9:59 AM

Apr 2013
This jjk season will be a banger, well worth the hype. Although since it's MAPPA in charge, there'll be some weirdoes nitpicking and hating minute details.
Jul 6, 2023 9:59 AM
Dec 2017
this episode are insanely masterpiece omg
Jul 6, 2023 10:08 AM
Sep 2020
TheBladeIsMe said:
What a sprightly fujobait show.

I like the fish eye lens and dynamic camera movements even if I think it's trying too hard to look "CINEMATIC", they give the show more character and the anime had struggled to carve its own distinct identity as a battle shounen to me. It's just a shame that the superior aesthetic of the previous season had to be compromised with the new flatlined design. So hopefully the animation is indeed a noticeable upgrade from S1 as a result. The new aesthetic is perhaps why the cinematography feels on-the-nose as well; it's doing all these engaged camera angles on characters with little tone and perspective.

Dixoncider8142 said:
Be nice to MAPPA, JJK is their only high-profile title that doesn't look disgusting half the time lol.

Tell me this, which show of mappa looks disgusting half the time?
Jul 6, 2023 10:09 AM

Nov 2019
New OP and ED slap, I love the little parts with all five of them together :'3

Utahime and Meimei on a job, they look so cute waa, Satoru and Suguru's appearances were hilarious. Shoko truly is the only one of the trio who understands Utahime's pain wwww

The basketball scene was cute wwww

Already kicking off to the hidden inventory arc, here's to high hopes and expectations woo!!
Jul 6, 2023 10:21 AM

Apr 2021
Dixoncider8142 said:

Thank God you're one not the one making anime.
Jul 6, 2023 10:25 AM

Feb 2021
I recommend everyone who haven't watched the movie yet to watch it now. I'm not a manga reader, I just think it will be good to watch it now as both that and this arc are prequels. I feel like they will be related.

*chainsaw man flashbacks*
I really like this OP! Very positive and upbeat.
Gojo and Geto are so goofy I love it
Will Gojo be without a blindfold this whole arc? If yes then hell yeah, we'll get see much more of his beautiful eyes.
The ED with a nostalgic feel was really nice too
I loved this premiere! I wonder if this season will be 1 or 2 cours.

Edit: oh damn it's already confirmed to have 2 cours. Nice!
EmbientJul 6, 2023 10:29 AM
Jul 6, 2023 10:28 AM

Jul 2012
First episode looked gorgeous. Even the OP & ED looks good.
Jul 6, 2023 10:28 AM

Jun 2014
Fuck yes we are BACK baby!! Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 is finally here! I'm already impressed by what we've seen in just this first episode and it'll only get better going forward. The events this season will cover is like a long crescendo, it'll just keep going up and up and up. 

Right off the bat, we dive into a flashback to Gojo's past. He's still as cocky then as he is now lol, and I love seeing the younger days of all the adult characters we've come to know. The animation is noticeably different from season 1 but it's still impressive, as expected from one of MAPPA's biggest projects. I can't wait to see how it holds up during the action scenes, which it looks like we'll get into next episode. OP is groovy, might need a few more listens to see if it really grows on me. 

And also, the MAN HIMSELF, the GOAT, the literal epitome of big dick black air force energy, Toji fucking Fushiguro, has appeared. Dude is probably one of the coldest and most raw characters I've seen in anime/manga. Can't wait to see him in action soon. JJK IS BACK!!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 6, 2023 10:30 AM

Aug 2013
Strong start with good animation. Looking forward too the next episode.
Jul 6, 2023 10:31 AM

Feb 2021
So it seems this season will focus entirely on Gojo's past, well at least part 1 will...

Jul 6, 2023 10:31 AM
Sep 2015
There should be a better way to show older events while not abandoning main characters (Yuji/Megumi). While not make this arc as a film instead of making a Zero?
Jul 6, 2023 10:33 AM

Jul 2011
For the most that I'm glad and happy that JJK is back. So is back the part I hated about Chainsaw Man, which looks like infected JJK production, these weird dumb angles and cuts.

So Digimon is a thing in JJK Universe.
Jul 6, 2023 10:33 AM
Jan 2020
After Heavenly Delusion ended, I didn't even think we would get something this well animated again. Like this is just an improvement in every other way to the first season.

THIS FUCKING SHOW FINALLY HAS ACTUAL COMPOSITION

People are still probably gonna think Demon Slayer looks better because of flashy CGI tho lmao
RonninnJul 6, 2023 10:37 AM
Jul 6, 2023 10:36 AM
Mar 2023
gojo is a chad tbh.
Jul 6, 2023 10:36 AM
Mar 2018
GETO I LOVE YOU<3333333
Add me!
Jul 6, 2023 10:37 AM
Feb 2021
Dixoncider8142 said:
I liked the studio when I saw shingeki no bahamut, garo and few recent works.
What you said might be true but Ufotable delivers barely 12 episodes per year, whereas Mappa this year is having 70+ episodes. If you see it that way workload is quite heavy.(also jjk2 director worked in chainsaw man and jjk2 project at the same time.)
If Mappa's all best staff worked on one project a year I think they can deliver episodes with same quality as Ufotable.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Oct 19, 2023

409 by protozoa-kun »»
4 hours ago

» What if this anime was animated by ufotable!!! Just imagine the quality 🔥🗿 ( 1 2 )

_SHONENLOVER_ - May 13

59 by Early_Morning »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Nov 16, 2023

614 by Artemis076 »»
Yesterday, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Sep 28, 2023

178 by KokoNikki »»
May 18, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

542 by mabuchi10 »»
May 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.