Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 14, 2022 2:01 PM
Jun 2022
The animation was 9/10, the visuals were 9/10, the plot is 4/10. Overall, this anime requires a bit more effort on the plot. The first episode literally brought out the nightlife and it's beauty, I know the name makes it clear but so did Dear Note. The second episode however had a little different tinge to it, Yamori being inclined towards the jealous side and Nazuna taking the lead was really something amazing to watch. Transreceiver watches, I remember them from 14 years ago and in this episode, they literally showed it which gave me nostalgia. All in all, great episode this was and hoping (no idea about the manga, so please bear with my comment) the plot gets better and has a progress in the MCs' love story.
Jul 14, 2022 2:09 PM

Jan 2021
Another night with the vampire girl another night to think about life. Looks like that girl that asked out our main protagonist has the other watch.
Jul 14, 2022 2:11 PM
Apr 2022
man I'm rly loving this series so far,, the sky always looks so cool :0 and i love Nazuna sm <33
what do i put here,, no rly im not creative ; - ;
Jul 14, 2022 2:32 PM

May 2018
ngl Kou is a lot bolder than most mc's. Nazuna-chan sounds very cute indeed
Jul 14, 2022 2:58 PM
Jul 2021
This is turning into a top tier adaptation so far! Hope they keep this consistency going for the rest of the season 🤞🏽
Jul 14, 2022 3:16 PM
Jul 2021
Man it's so good, This show just has me with a full on grin the entire time. Def would like to learn more about her, how she turned, when/how old and how old she was turned. She def seems young but maybe she was sheltered for all I know. Can't wait, honestly wish this was a 20+ episode season
Jul 14, 2022 3:18 PM

Dec 2019
I love this show so much its probably gonna be aots for me
Jul 14, 2022 3:32 PM

Sep 2021
EstebanOD said:
Gosh, I know it's japanese but they could chill a little on the pedophilia..
It's supposed to be a sexual act for this vampire that is probably 400 yo and the boy is like 14 IIRC...
My guy you're watching too much Monogatari go take a break.

Jul 14, 2022 3:54 PM

Aug 2020
I can't get enough of this show, every episode gives the different world vibes at night. What comfy place can night be for people. Love this!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 14, 2022 3:57 PM

Sep 2020
This is so relaxing to watch. I love every minute of it!
:/
Jul 14, 2022 4:15 PM

Aug 2020
Walkie talkies bought by Kou finally had some using eh. And turns out that Nazuna didn't find anybody with a blood as sweet as his xD

Nice episode.

Now Kou's friend who found the watch will add more to the plot.

I liked the ending. Nazuna in bathtub was pleasing :)

Jul 14, 2022 5:22 PM

Jul 2019
Nice episode. It's a fun dynamic between the two leads. And again, the art and visuals are stunning asf! The purple, street light, and sparkles! Really visually appealing from an art perspective--not sure about the actual animation but whatever.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 14, 2022 5:23 PM

Nov 2011
There's so much detail and meaning in the "Call of the night" ed it's incredible. Banger op and a Banger Ed. Also what a concept for an anime. If they don't mess this show up, in terms of romantic development it could be one of the best ever. Bold statement I know but I am intrigued to see where Kou's feelings for Nazuna and the return can lead into. I like how they call each other Perverts in a comedic way. Their back and forth is very fun.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 14, 2022 5:34 PM

Sep 2015
Would be interesting to hear more about Yamoris "day" life, especially after he mentioned not going to school lately. Nazuna seriously is a joy to watch, I love her personality. I'm sure Yamori will continue to open up more and more to her. The OST so far is also great! fits well with the premise.
Jul 14, 2022 5:41 PM
Apr 2022
I Liked this episode very much. I find Nazuna and Ko’s relationship so funny. but drifting from that, I wonder how Ko will feel about seeing the girl he rejected in middle school with that transceiver. I wonder if he’ll apologise or try and run away.

so excited for next episode!
(*´∇`*)
Jul 14, 2022 5:46 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really appreciate this mangaka’s ability to make top tier waifus, Nazuna really takes me back to the greatness of Hotaru, but of course the shows are very different from each other. This episode slapped too, the relationship building between Kou and Nazuna is already great to see, loved the funny bits in this one like the ancient cell phone and playing with transceivers lol.

And there was a new girl at the very end, excited to see her next week! And wow those ED visuals were awesome, goes very well with the song.
Jul 14, 2022 6:22 PM
Feb 2017
If this anime keeps up it might become one of my top all time. The direction, writing, style, voice acting, it all blends together so nicely.
Jul 14, 2022 7:07 PM
Jul 2022
Disculpen pero alguna persona sabe la canción que suena en el capítulo lo e shazampiado pero atrae que no lo reconose
Jul 14, 2022 8:00 PM
Dec 2020
this show is so gas so far. the soundtrack and visual are insane, top-tier for sure. it’s definitely had the best first impression of all of this season’s shows, so far. hope it keeps up the quality.
Jul 14, 2022 8:02 PM
Jun 2019
Seeing Nazuna has a cellular phone, it makes me question her age.
Anyway, incredible episode, with an incredible soundtrack that just doesn't miss. The ending was incredible as well.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 14, 2022 8:49 PM

Dec 2021
it gets better and better
Jul 14, 2022 8:50 PM

May 2022
Beautiful visuals, great character designs and insanely good music. Also I love the way the 2 mc’s relationship is developing. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 14, 2022 9:14 PM
Dec 2020
miblan said:
TheBasedMaki said:

This. I’m pretty sure the show will still garner viewers and Nazuna will still be loved even without all the extra fanservice shots. Well it’s Japan, people eat this shit up.

Exactly. It's just a shame that it also shoo's away viewers that don't like those kind of shots :/
I have a friend who's immediately put off by stuff like this, immediately drops it and points at me saying "I KNEW IT WAS JUST ANOTHER WEIRD ECCHI THING ABOUT MINORS" ._.
Perfect.

A show that filters entirely on it's own is perfect.
Jul 14, 2022 9:17 PM
Dec 2020
This really is the weekly pick-me-up that I've been missing in my life so far.
Jul 14, 2022 9:41 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Kou offered his blood to Nazuna very willingly and she was embarassed xD.
'You slutty she devil' lol. She has a big phone!
Kou still is conscious joining her to sleep xD.
She wants to suck his blood of course!
Kou seems jealous that he isn't the only one whose blood is being sucked lol.
Until she said she was looking for him...but she was too embarased to say so!
Seems Kou has a wristwatch reciever to find each other but Nazuna just wants yo play with him!
Kou wants to call her Nazuna chan and she was very embarassed again.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 14, 2022 9:53 PM

Jan 2021
The flying montage scene was cool even the ending theme was good everything is detailed especially the close up scenes
Jul 14, 2022 10:10 PM
Jul 2018
sigh.. i can't say anything cuz it's so good including the sounds. all i can say is im so looking forward next week!
Jul 14, 2022 10:12 PM

Jan 2020
sexy couple time to crack open the new doujins
Jul 14, 2022 10:16 PM

Feb 2019
That nazuna figure going straight in the jar when I get one
Jul 14, 2022 10:32 PM
Jun 2020
Softhenic03 said:
Hey dude mind your manners, you don’t go calling best girls slutty. Also Nazuna herself being a vampire and don’t know how many years old, she’s really too damn bashful lol, like getting red just after the mere mention of word “love”, won’t lie it was kinda cute. And again these backgrounds, really a sight for these eyes.

Playing with Walkie-talkie watches, this does bring some memories back lmao. Another serene episode. Also god music in this series, really the best this season.

Calling her Nazuna-chan… now again who was calling him a wimp.
they ruined Nazuna’s character and the whole anime, there’s a reason he calls her that but sadly they turned the romcom into a regular nothin special romance, and they literally changed almost ALL the dialogue. Like when she grabs the huge phone she says “I like em big 😏” when she said in the anime she likes sucking blood, the TRUE words in the manga is “I could suck your d***” which she says SOOOO many times, and she calls him “lewd boy” mostly not just “boy” and she full on talks about having sex instead of “copulation.” Also she doesn’t get anger flustered like that, she usually twists it around to say something horny again, and she enjoys the mess out of him calling her a slut, it makes her laugh and she gets more horny after on purpose. This anime was a flop. If you want to understand meaning behind what the director censored when he changed the series to be “edgy and baddass” when it was supposed to be funny, light hearted, perverted, and she was super out there, read the manga, there’s a reason all manga readers are pissed.
Jul 14, 2022 10:36 PM
Nov 2021
The animation and music for this anime is superb. Otherwise I think its pretty mid. Mc seems too clingy to Ms. Vampire. Didnt feel like there was really any substance to this episode, ig things will get more interesting in episode 3.
Jul 14, 2022 10:37 PM

Mar 2021
It's cool to see the color palette of the night sky change.

This show can be such a vibe to watch at some times.
Jul 14, 2022 10:52 PM

Jun 2021
Man, these two have such great banter!

Nanakusa is a little pervert and I love it. All that copulation talk lol. Drinking blood is basically like eating and boning at the same time huh? Guess that’s why she said Ko was kinky when he was offering his blood. That’s like doin it in public. Pervert! I liked how Ko was calling Nanakusa a “slutty she-devil” lol. She’s got him saying “copulating” as well! How cute he got all jealous and refused to “put out” at first haha.

The wristwatch transceiver actually seems like a nifty little gadget. That story was hilarious, bleak af, but hilarious. I was laughing alongside Nanakusa. But watching them playing with the transceiver was pretty adorable. They kinda were like a couple. I was actually just thinking about what Ko said about Nanakusa. She likes to tell dirty jokes and say lewd things, but she’s actually quick to get all bashful and embarrassed. I find that kind of endearing actually.

But anyways, I wasn’t expecting someone to actually have that other transceiver. I wonder who this girl is. Childhood friend perhaps? Bet she has a crush on Ko if so. A new challenger appears! Hah.

One of the things I’ve been enjoying a lot aside from the chemistry between Ko and Nanakusa is the music in this. It’s really good! The ED especially is really catchy. Been playing it a lot this whole week.
Jul 14, 2022 11:25 PM
Aug 2019
This chapter was really cute, their chemistry is so good lol. Also Kou is really adorable as well, i like him a lot! He feels like a more relatable 14 years old as well, which is nice.
Jul 14, 2022 11:27 PM

Apr 2021
Another fun filled episode!!! I like these two so much!!! Also that was an unexpected ending. Good episode anyways!!!
Jul 14, 2022 11:32 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
funny how Nazuna was calling him lewd for showing his neck, but I'm liking how they're making sex jokes about the blood sucking, it'll just make them more conscious of what they're doing and getting them all embarrassed. Like Yamori already doesn't want her sucking other people's blood and already wants her for himself even though she has only sucked his blood once lol. It was funny how he called her promiscuous after she said blood sucking are meals but also copulating.

I like how Yamori takes iniative, like calling her Nazuna-chan and telling her to start as friends, he's actively trying to fall in love with her and Nazuna's reaction are fun to watch, I can't wait to see what Yamori does and what kind of reactions she'll have in the future.

Jul 14, 2022 11:54 PM

Jul 2009
I like the aesthetic, color pallete and music, too bad the plot is so generic.
Jul 14, 2022 11:55 PM

Apr 2016
This goes absolutely crazy. The two leads have great chemistry. The voice acting is spot on. Nanakusa is HOT. The visuals are nonstop eye-candy. The MUSIC SLAPS. The directing and dialogue is top tier

Like how does it have so much going for it?? I'm in love
Jul 15, 2022 12:15 AM
May 2021

Does anyone know the name of the song played towards the end pf this episode? I do not mean the ending of the show but rather something new that hasn't been played before
Jul 15, 2022 1:02 AM

May 2015
thedryness said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

At what point has this series ever been wholesome lol? It's pretty gritty from the start, and only ramps up as it progresses. The females are also sexualized in the manga. Like I don't know why you guys are acting like this is something the anime is just shoe-horning in.

If you read the manga for this and think it's "gritty" I don't even know what to say to you lol. It's mostly slice of life for everything the first season can reasonably cover. It gets a little more action oriented with fights where vampires lose limbs that they quickly grow back. And there are a couple people that get shot, but none of it was especially graphic, it's relatively tame considering. *spoilers* no main or secondary characters have died. And almost every fight scene ends with the adversaries coming to terms with each other. Every conflict so far has ended with learning the characters backstory a bit and then they talk out their feelings and accept each other... Honestly. the manga is pretty damn wholesome overall.

I mean, it’s not like I’m saying it’s Berserk 2.0 or something. Gritty doesn’t have to mean “oh this is super dark.” I’m just saying that it isn’t exactly a “wholesome” series either.

Jul 15, 2022 1:10 AM

Jan 2022
Fantastic episode. Animation looked a little wonky here and there but overall pretty great quality so far. Two leads have such great chemistry even this early on.These backgrounds are something else man. Really does a great job of capturing the magic of nighttime. Nanakusa is such a doll just look at that Kawaii vampire blush.
-insert NGE meme here-
Jul 15, 2022 1:44 AM

Dec 2020
I really like the atmosphere in this anime. Nazuna chan likes lewd jokes but got embarrassed when he talked about love or romantic.
The OP and ED are banger.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 15, 2022 2:51 AM

Jul 2021
Tf is wrong with this people, why would they end the episode there AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Entertaining episode. The ED is great. I'm starting to find Nazuna cute. She's nice.

5/5. Looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 15, 2022 4:12 AM
Jan 2021
3 words: THE FUCKING SKY, this has to be one of the most beautiful landscapes I've seen, I absolutely adore how the city finds a way to look frozen in time as its just the main characters doing there things, I have high hopes for this show and hope it deliveres
Jul 15, 2022 4:16 AM

Oct 2018
Holy shit, the music, the backgrounds, the VA, the animation, the backgrounds, the cute moments THE BACKGROUNDS, nothing in this show misses huh? This is easily my fav new anime this season and looks like I have found best girl of the season as well.
Jul 15, 2022 5:01 AM

Nov 2021
Outstanding adaptation so far. Especially love the backgrounds and music. Wasn't sure if they'll nail the atmosphere from the trailer but vivid night city just works so well. The OST played in the episode also kinda reminded me of Radiohead which is great.
Akira next episode, hype
Jul 15, 2022 5:31 AM

Oct 2016
Top of the evening, over.

Holy fucking banger, this is so good, man. This is really satisfying my Monogatari fix. Really loving Ko and Nazuna's chemistry. Of course, not to mention the banger soundtrack and visuals.

There were some really hilarious parts this episode too, notably Ko "flashing" Nazuna lmao and the watch transceiver scenes, though that's more hilariously adorable, love these dorks.

Lord, that ED.
Jul 15, 2022 5:38 AM
Jan 2021
Nazuna do be sucking blood once again, especially at the end with that… lewd one 👀

Nazuna having a vintage cell phone killed me w. I was quite surprised when she didn’t want any new phone because “she couldn’t bother” with them. At least she got a way to communicate with Koi through that watch transceiver.

I can definitely see Nazuna and Koi getting along in the future. This episode proves quite a few things that they both have a interest in each other and it’ll only take time till we see something happening. Also Nazuna getting embarrassed by love is cute ww.

With Akira appearing at the end, I wonder what’s gonna break down in the next episode… 👀

also hot damn that ending
Jul 15, 2022 5:59 AM
Aug 2020
Shingster said:
Ko really needs better parents huh. Still surprising that Nazuna doesn't have a cell though. That phone that she dug out of her closet sure was a real relic though. Ko's childhood must have been pretty rough if he was playing the transceiver game by himself. The convo between the two via it though was pretty fun. At least Ko finally had the opportunity to finally press the call button. Its nice to see Ko be able to make his long awaited first friend in the form of Nazuna. Her reaction to that was priceless. Overall a slow paced ep that did well to showcase the growing bond between the two main leads via their friendship that worked well with the expansion on Ko's character. Curious to see what the new girl brings to the table though.

Chapter 130 made you realize how chill kou's parent is
Jul 15, 2022 7:21 AM

Mar 2008
Too bad the show has pretty short episodes. The OP and ED are noticeably long feeling. How much is the actual show? Like 17 minutes? Or does the show’s episodes just feel short?

Nazuna has pretty fun a personality. Can’t say I dislike her sexual humour.

Feels a little odd seeing Nazuna bitting neck and Kou doesn’t try to hold her during then even though he’s trying to get closer emotionally to her. Though maybe he’s just not used to it yet.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» MC’s Age??

sekaistar - 6 hours ago

16 by sustak »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

381 by Nikmomo93 »»
Apr 27, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

227 by Nikmomo93 »»
Apr 26, 6:47 AM

» Second season confirmed by a reliable leaker.

lucio54 - Mar 10

35 by UnfunnyKing »»
Mar 28, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mimimilk - Jul 4, 2022

383 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 26, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.