Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 16, 2022 6:53 PM

Aug 2021
What a great way to give the ring with that Michael Bay-esque scene.
Apr 16, 2022 7:07 PM

Jul 2020
EmmanuelPlath said:
What a great way to give the ring with that Michael Bay-esque scene.

Haha I loved that!

I am absolutely looking forward to the next episode!
Looking for Braaaains
Apr 16, 2022 7:13 PM

Jul 2016
Man, this is so good. Loid and Yor's reasons to stay together as a couple are convincing enough and the blend between action and comedy continues to be superb.

That said, looking forward to seeing the whole family dynamic next week.
Apr 16, 2022 7:22 PM

Jan 2022
This was the most perfect episode I have seen for any anime I've ever seen. How much more weird could a family get? They're all just perfect for each other. Also, Loid's fighting scene was badass, the way he moved was so fluid.
This never updates so that's cool
Apr 16, 2022 7:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Loved this one, I definitely already love Yor, I love her wholesome side versus her contrasting assassin mode, she also has a great design, there’s definitely a lot to love. I really liked how her and Twilight/Loid (I’m gonna stick with Loid from here on out) ended up together too, happening to run into her at a tailor shop and Anya pushing things along, her reactions were great once again lol, and Loid having to quickly finish a mission before showing up fashionably late (covered in blood) to the party for Yor, that was a really great moment, and that Camilla girl was definitely out for blood, really glad Loid showed up to piss her off lol.

And wow that ending bit where Loid proposed with the grenade pin, complete with an explosion, best proposal ever lol, I really hope that’s the permanent engagement ring. And with that the wife has been secured, fantastic episode.

And I really liked that OP, love the art style for the visuals, and the song is great, definitely excited to hear that every week (well, what weeks we get to hear it lol.)
Apr 16, 2022 7:57 PM

Sep 2015
Yor is pretty, but of course I can't conclude her from just one episode, i'll see more episodes later on to see how it goes.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 16, 2022 8:06 PM

Apr 2019
A lovely episode bro, can't wait for another weeks
Apr 16, 2022 8:28 PM
Dec 2019
gswelcome said:
A fun episode for sure but I have to ask, does Yor actually believe that dumb lie about them being attacked by his patients? His beating them up part of therapy? I guess they are leaning into her being dim but there are limits to believability. I guess the comedy is going to be most important?

I see Mr. and Mrs. Smith's references, hopefully just on them keeping their double lives secret from each other and not that they are working for rival agencies and end up fighting at some point. Perhaps it's an inevitable plot point that Yor will be ordered to kill her husband though...

Well, Ayna already knows their true identity if they both start fighting each other Anya will stand between them.

I notice Yor does not show emotion when she starts killing.
Apr 16, 2022 8:37 PM

Apr 2016
11/10 6/5

The greatest work in the medium right now. Unparalled
Apr 16, 2022 8:48 PM

Dec 2020
The whole episode was good, but Yor's line - "Oh sorry! I administered therapy despite being amateur" was the best. laughed so hard :)

“๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž?”

Apr 16, 2022 9:13 PM
Feb 2018
Yo Yors probs gunna be the best girl of the season ez. being amazing at everything related to killing but being like seemingly unable to handle social situations is pretty interesting. I love how the way Yor handles assassinations in a very blunt, burst through the front door and killem quick like nothing way, is in stark contrast to how Loid handles business in the first episode, where everything was so tactfully planned out, BUT it felt a hair less awesome when in this episode Loid took out the 38 thugs in a more brute force way, BUT i think this whole scene further sold the point that he was in a bit of panicky rush to get to the party in time and also the punchline was hilarious where his buddy was just tryin to close the trunk the whole time. I'm just hoping they mostly maintain that variety and contrast of like beeg brain spy moments mixed with the fast paced assassining moments. That being said, Anya is like the actual best character in the show thus far and every second shes on screen is the peakest combination of cute and funny and kawaii. Also fun side note; Yor and Loid are voiced by the same pair that voiced Hachiman and Yukino from Oregairu, so that's like, pretty lit.
D-MoneyOnMyMindApr 16, 2022 9:30 PM
Apr 16, 2022 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
KneelBeforeMe said:
"the manga's marriage proposal had more impact than the one in the anime"

the manga vs the anime:

Thanks for the comparison!

I've had the Manga on my PTR list forever but depending on how this adaptation goes I might be more motivated to check it out.
Apr 16, 2022 9:26 PM

Feb 2018
Great episode. Much better than the first one
Apr 16, 2022 9:42 PM

Jan 2011
I mean...can we just toggle the scoring system for just this anime?!
Or make a hidden bug, so I can give this a 1000/10 score?

Episode 1 was amazing, but episode 2 topped it! w(๏พŸะ”๏พŸ)w

I don't think I can do my usual waiting until it's over to binge watch...
But I really, really, don't think I can deal with watching every week and waiting 7 days....

Oh please, lord, give me the strength patience to make it through until it's over!!!!!

(ใ€œ๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ)ใ€œ
โœฟ writings โœฟ tumblr โœฟ books โœฟ profile picture by ME โœฟ
Apr 16, 2022 9:52 PM

Apr 2021
Holy shit, there she is! I can't help but feel the excitement seeing 8man and Yukino tandem again. The sequel of Oregairu now continues... and they already have a child this time hehehe

Apr 16, 2022 10:13 PM

Feb 2014
The best thing has been the "it's fiction" notice.

Hopefully some find out about this before spouting garbage.
Apr 16, 2022 10:28 PM

Oct 2021
Dayum that went by so fast, this show is very good so far.
Apr 16, 2022 10:45 PM

Oct 2019
Very good episode.

Very good animation, as expected from how good the last episode's animation was, very entertaining and fun to watch, the voice actors are top notch and show true emotion and lack of emotion in each of their lines, awesome music to go along with those lines to make the scenes even more intense or even more wholesome.

I can't wait to see more of the character of Yor in more episodes, she's total wife material and a badass at that, very coincidental but also very awesome that Twilight found someone like that when he needed it. Gonna hate to see them separate if they do when their missions are over. Yor's backstory isn't anything to write home about, but somehow the episode having the right dialogue and directing, makes me actually care about her as a person more than if the dialogue and direction wasn't top notch.

Also can I just say how much I love the setting, it's so European but also feels like it's own thing, the worldbuilding is pretty exciting and even though the main focus of the story will be on this family, I can't wait to see more of it and see how these character's interact with it more.

The humor is right up my alley, a lot of the jokes were pretty funny, and it was just pretty entertaining overall!

I can't wait for Episode 3!
Apr 16, 2022 10:48 PM

Oct 2019
Can I just say how clever it was that Yor caught onto Loid spying on her so quickly and Loid didn't even hesitate to make up a response on the spot? That scene was amazing, I can't wait to see more moments like this in the anime
Apr 16, 2022 11:09 PM

Jun 2012
RealMTL said:
KneelBeforeMe said:
"the manga's marriage proposal had more impact than the one in the anime"

the manga vs the anime:

Thanks for the comparison!

I've had the Manga on my PTR list forever but depending on how this adaptation goes I might be more motivated to check it out.

It's really insane just how good this adaption is.
Apr 16, 2022 11:15 PM

Oct 2013
anyone else upset he lost that crazy ass nice ring!
would love to see those office bitches faces when she shows up with that on her hand!
Apr 16, 2022 11:28 PM
Jul 2018
amazing episode Yor is great Loid and Anya are great as well the opening was very good the Animation is great too I'm really loving this series can't wait for the next episode
removed-userAug 14, 2022 1:49 AM
Apr 16, 2022 11:39 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
This episode got me smiling the whole time....

Totally a good stuff, especially when Loid finally proposed to Yor ^.^

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Apr 16, 2022 11:47 PM

Dec 2020
the op was so perfect omg..i loved this ep so much. i'm really excited to see how the rest of the story gets animated !!!!
Apr 16, 2022 11:48 PM

May 2010
If Yor had a sister instead of brother I sure she's adult version of Yakumo Tsukamoto.
Apr 16, 2022 11:55 PM

Sep 2011
Woah, what a wonderful episode it was <3 Yor is such a beautiful girl.
Apr 17, 2022 12:06 AM
Jun 2013
HiddenByDesign said:
Hm, was a huge fan of the manga, it's not working as well as an anime. Hopefully it gets better.

9.06, yep, clearly not working that well as a anime xD
Apr 17, 2022 12:11 AM

Sep 2021
this is too good man damn

Apr 17, 2022 12:29 AM

Oct 2018
what the fuck? the explosion proposal scene was one of the most disappointment scenes in anime adaptation. It's not what I imagined from the manga. The rest was decent. 3/5.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
โ€• Natsume Takashi
Apr 17, 2022 12:38 AM
Jan 2022
Great episode, excited to see the chemistry between Anya and Yor
Apr 17, 2022 12:49 AM

Mar 2012
The distinct art style in the OP is very cool. - it's like any frame can be used as a background. I first watched the episode without earphones and I kept noticing the bass

Anya excitedly playing matchmaker and dramatically insinuating about not having a mother was hilarious. Well, Loid and Yor look good together haha. I like Yor's character design

The chase scene at the end was so absurd HAHA, Loid believing that Yor just believed him despite the obvious hostile people after them. But then it is just convenient to just follow along. The proposal with the grenade pin and explosion, help me. I look forward to seeing the Forger family dynamic

loid wearing plain tees :'D //shot
Apr 17, 2022 1:09 AM
Nov 2019
This was a great episode! I think I may have found my new favourite anime of the season. The chemistry between Yor and Loid is just Chef's kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜. Looking forward to the rest of the animeโฃ๏ธ
Apr 17, 2022 1:30 AM

Dec 2012
This episode is so fucking good haha

Apr 17, 2022 1:49 AM

Nov 2017
TOO GOOD, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODEE !!!!!
Apr 17, 2022 1:54 AM
Apr 2022
This anime is basically the chad of this season, period.
Shouldn't even have to explain why, it's truly promising, comedy is on point, action, characters depth seems very promising the way it's going.
And damn the plot sooooo cool, OP having this cool vibe that you don't see around most of the time, truly a gem.

Apr 17, 2022 2:12 AM

Oct 2016
I was planning on starting the manga after the first cour, but man it's getting harder and harder to resist reading, this is so good.

Nothing's ever gonna top that proposal, chad Loid. So nice to finally meet Yor, what a charming homicidal lady lmao. Godbless Anya for setting these two up, waku waku.
Apr 17, 2022 2:35 AM
Apr 2021
Can't wait next episode in saturday. I wish everyday is saturday, so the new episode will be released๐Ÿ˜‚
Apr 17, 2022 2:57 AM

Oct 2015
Waku waku waku waku waku waku waku waku waku
Apr 17, 2022 3:08 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Huh, so Yor is actually one of Saori Hayami's more soft-spoken characters, like Shinobu from Demon Slayer or Anju from 86. For some reason I was expecting the complete opposite; maybe not AS hot-headed, but something more akin to Fubuki's character from One Punch Man, who Hayami also voices. Also it seems like her quiet subdued nature is actually her true character, and not a front. For me this was all unexpected, but I think eventually I will like it better this way.

And just like that they get married, using the pull ring from a grenade. How symbolic indeed

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 17, 2022 4:10 AM

May 2018
THIS EPISODE WAS SOO GOOD! I absolutely love love Yor and how they both just happened to be doing the jobs they are now. I find her so adorable!!

Anya is as cute as she always is and will continue to make me feel like I have diabetes. I seriously can't wait for the next episode when they all live together as a family and how that will work out!

Sad that he lost the ring and had to use a grenade pin as a ring but that scene was still so adorable <3
Apr 17, 2022 4:27 AM
May 2011
Better than episode 1, but still just okay at best
Apr 17, 2022 4:49 AM

Oct 2008
omg solid 2nd episode!
Yor was awesome!
i wanna see next ep interactions with Anya, Chichi and Yor!!!
5/5.

Apr 17, 2022 5:08 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Loyd going after a wife so he can do Anya's new school interview and Yor going after a boyfriend so he can go to the party and his brother get a promotion so she asks Loyd for help but they end up getting married instead of just dating
Apr 17, 2022 5:25 AM

Aug 2020
Yor character appearance in episode 2 is great. I am loving this anime so much. I can't wait for wholesome funny family moments. Good follow up and save from Anya

» [The World's Continuationใ€ไธ–็•Œใฎใคใฅใใ€‘- UTA/Ado โ™ช] «
0:00 ใ€‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4:55
โ†บ |โ— II โ–ท| โ™ก

โœฆ Come and Join us! โœฆ
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary โœฟ
โœฟ DeaD Blossoms โœฟ
Apr 17, 2022 5:49 AM

Jun 2016
best waifuuu mommy Yorr !!!
Apr 17, 2022 6:12 AM

Jun 2021
So when My Dress Up Darling finished and we'd mostly had Marin as lock for best girl of the season, was it too presumptous of us to believe that the next season's best girl would be from a similar high school slice of life show?

Cause I think I might have been wrong going all in on Shikimori.
First there was Desumi from Love After World Domination, now Yor has entered the fray...

I think I might end up having my own internal waifu war. I don't know if I like it.

But at the same time, Yor, though... oh mama.
Apr 17, 2022 6:19 AM

Apr 2021
i laughed in both of these episodes at the ending so this has to be a banger (haven't read the manga).

if you see this you are a cool person
Apr 17, 2022 6:39 AM
Jun 2019
Yor is awesome. This anime might get me back into watching weekly for the first time in a while.
Apr 17, 2022 6:45 AM

Nov 2017
a woman that starts blushing after kicking ass ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

plz @ me
Apr 17, 2022 6:55 AM

Jul 2021
The OP is decent but the visuals for it are certainly top tier.

AND YOR IS HERE. Well, she's really cute to say the least and badass and kind of weird and a little fucked up, the latter part was confirmed after Yor thought to herself, "how good it would be if all adults in this room perished so my brother won't have to find out about not brining my bf" when she was sitting alone at the party. Obviously, I like her very much already. So, behold Yor, one of the few waifus that are legal.

Anya had very little screentime this episode but whatver we got was 10/10, thanks to Anya's song, papa was able to secure a momma. Anya's 'kay after Loid tells her to go watch TV was so cuteeeeee lol. Also, Anya's reactions to finding out Yor is an assassin were so good 10/10.

It's kind of funny how on one hand Yor is so strong and badass and on the other hand she's dumb as hell, honestly I can't even tell if she's acting lmao. Plus her thinking..is just so different.

The party scene post Loid entry was so good, Loid defending and protecting Yor was nice.

The action part was top tier as well, it worked out well that Yor agreed to get married, getting married is beneficial for both of them at this point so that's great.

Well, the proposal was cool as hell, the ring was a little too big for her finger but that works for the moment.

This episode went by in a flash, can't wait to watch next week's episode. 5/5.
TsutanaiFuunApr 17, 2022 7:00 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

491 by colino09 »»
May 18, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

321 by Suwawako_ »»
May 3, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.