Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 11, 2020 2:36 PM
Apr 2020
I'm not sure what is the focus of the show. Maybe it's about the main boy getting together with his crush Shinako since she has the most screen time so far. But then though Haru isn't emphasized as main girl, she is emphasized more than a supporting dish. With 6 eps in, I'm still not invested in the main focus since I have no idea what it is and the characters aren't exactly all that likeable.
May 11, 2020 3:16 PM
May 2017
It is nice to see Shinako getting some well-deserved screentime, she became quite a bit more likable character for me. I didn't really like the "extra" character, her purpose was clearly only to cause drama (basically a reverse Minato, but Minato at least had a lot better reason to butt in). Though it was nice of her that after she realized she's causing a slight inconvenience, she moved on. Anyway, now that both sides got a similar treatment, we go o with the story.

Sokah said:
I'm pretty damn sick of how the sniffles knocks Japanese people unconscious and makes them bedridden. This needs to go the way of blood spurting out their nose any time they see an attractive girl.

I believe there is a bit of a truth in the "blood spurting out their nose". For some people, if they get very excited suddenly from one second to the other, their nose will bleed. But it is very rare and there isn't nearly as much blood as in anime.

Have you caught a cold recently? A serious cold can get anyone bedridden for a day (I don't know about the passing out part, I have never experienced or seen anything like that). Although yes, in anime they tend to catch these colds quite frequently. Although here it is possible, average people catch colds 1-2 times a year, and since the time he caught it before, in anime time minimum half a year has passed.

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Now, I wonder, why would Shinako say that she simply has a crush on Rou's late big brother in front of her drunken colleagues , when in reality they were lovers???

I think he was seriously ill for the most part of their relationship, so it's not exactly a classical relationship. Also, her colleagues probably know that he died, and she didn't want to be pitied.

herrickluk said:
YYou’re making it sound like Haru is acting out of character but she isn’t.

I would say compared what we got to know of her in the past 5 episodes, she was clearly acting out of character.
I know the anime world is different, but this supposed to be a quite realistic show, and it is never ever okay to use violence, no matter how much someone might have hurt your feelings.
She always looked level headed, not someone short on temper. Sure recently things are not exactly working out in her favor, she might have reached the end of the rope, etc.
Anyway, it is not exactly unredeemable, but there would have to be something more than "Tehee, my hand has slipped".
imSOuniqueMay 11, 2020 3:28 PM
May 11, 2020 5:09 PM

Nov 2013
imSOunique said:
It is nice to see Shinako getting some well-deserved screentime, she became quite a bit more likable character for me. I didn't really like the "extra" character, her purpose was clearly only to cause drama (basically a reverse Minato, but Minato at least had a lot better reason to butt in). Though it was nice of her that after she realized she's causing a slight inconvenience, she moved on. Anyway, now that both sides got a similar treatment, we go o with the story.

Sokah said:
I'm pretty damn sick of how the sniffles knocks Japanese people unconscious and makes them bedridden. This needs to go the way of blood spurting out their nose any time they see an attractive girl.

I believe there is a bit of a truth in the "blood spurting out their nose". For some people, if they get very excited suddenly from one second to the other, their nose will bleed. But it is very rare and there isn't nearly as much blood as in anime.

Have you caught a cold recently? A serious cold can get anyone bedridden for a day (I don't know about the passing out part, I have never experienced or seen anything like that). Although yes, in anime they tend to catch these colds quite frequently. Although here it is possible, average people catch colds 1-2 times a year, and since the time he caught it before, in anime time minimum half a year has passed.

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Now, I wonder, why would Shinako say that she simply has a crush on Rou's late big brother in front of her drunken colleagues , when in reality they were lovers???

I think he was seriously ill for the most part of their relationship, so it's not exactly a classical relationship. Also, her colleagues probably know that he died, and she didn't want to be pitied.

herrickluk said:
YYou’re making it sound like Haru is acting out of character but she isn’t.

I would say compared what we got to know of her in the past 5 episodes, she was clearly acting out of character.
I know the anime world is different, but this supposed to be a quite realistic show, and it is never ever okay to use violence, no matter how much someone might have hurt your feelings.
She always looked level headed, not someone short on temper. Sure recently things are not exactly working out in her favor, she might have reached the end of the rope, etc.
Anyway, it is not exactly unredeemable, but there would have to be something more than "Tehee, my hand has slipped".

I’d argue that she’s acting truer to herself now than ever before. You can start to see the cracks in her facade and I can’t wait until her backstory gets addressed further. I’d go as far as saying her using violence was actually very realistic. People seem to be hung up on her emotional outburst and while I agree she acted out of line, her behaviour was perfectly understandable given her strong feelings for Rikuo.
May 11, 2020 5:30 PM

Oct 2008
LOL at the shocked expression of Shinako & Haru! that was priceless!
5/5.

May 11, 2020 6:55 PM

May 2018
Interesting new characters. Please give Yuzuhara more screen time.
May 11, 2020 8:18 PM

Mar 2008

herrickluk said:

Reread my past argument, I did no such thing. I clearly stated that both “Rikuo and Haru are not perfect.” You are the only one who keeps insisting that Rikuo did nothing wrong and pinning it all on Haru. The only reason I’m mentioning Rikuo is because you are in denial over his fault as a character.
Rewatch episode 3. Rikuo never once rejected Haru, even after she confessed to him. In fact, he agreed to go on a movie with her afterwards, despite it being awfully suggestive, and yet when Haru acts emotional, it’s all her fault? Rikuo is at fault too for not clearly turning her down and giving her hope.

Both characters are at fault. Haru is at fault for acting emotionally despite it only being a misunderstanding, and Rikuo is at fault too for not clearly turning Haru down in Ep3 and his lack of conviction giving Haru hope, which causes her to act emotionally like she did this episode. He also lacks delicacy despite Haru being in the exact same circumstance that Rikuo is in with Shinako.

Again you’re too focused on this episode alone and are being completely dismissive of the development of their relationship.

> “...she forced herself in the middle their relationship to try to break it.”

Did you forget that Haru is the sole reason that Shinako even went to see him at the convenience store? Rewatch the episode, Haru is the one who pulled her by the hand to see him because Shinako was reluctant to. If she was so intent on breaking up their relationship, why would she go out of her way to try and help them? Your arguments don’t make sense.
Haru for sure acted emotionally as I’ve stated before, but she is not as selfish as your comments allude to. She wants a fair contest between Shinako or else she would have visited Rikuo by herself instead of telling Shinako to come as well.
If you still can’t see that, I have nothing left to say.

> “ Did you not see how they're meeting regularly for months now?”

Rewatch the episode. You’re mistaken, they only met once, stop trying to twist the story. Rikuo is only familiar with fixing her machine because “she had him do it every time she moved in school.” In school aka in the past, not now. Don’t believe me, watch the 6:15 . Even Shinako questions that she’s only relying on him when it’s convenient. She’s giving Rikuo hope in the same way Rikuo gives Haru hope. Stop trying to make their relationship sound like it’s already developed/ a couple

Rikuo never reject Haru... "oh satan, give me strength".
Isn't the first time he asks "why does it matter to you?", because at this point he isn't even considering her. The only woman he thinks about is Shinako.

And yes, Rikuo and Shinako are meeting from time to time. Just because every time isn't showed on screen doesn't mean isn't happening, it's was already communicated in the previous episode.

We both already explained well our points of view, it's a waste of time to discuss this further. Let's just wait and watch the next episodes.
May 11, 2020 8:31 PM

Nov 2013
PaninaManina said:

herrickluk said:

Reread my past argument, I did no such thing. I clearly stated that both “Rikuo and Haru are not perfect.” You are the only one who keeps insisting that Rikuo did nothing wrong and pinning it all on Haru. The only reason I’m mentioning Rikuo is because you are in denial over his fault as a character.
Rewatch episode 3. Rikuo never once rejected Haru, even after she confessed to him. In fact, he agreed to go on a movie with her afterwards, despite it being awfully suggestive, and yet when Haru acts emotional, it’s all her fault? Rikuo is at fault too for not clearly turning her down and giving her hope.

Both characters are at fault. Haru is at fault for acting emotionally despite it only being a misunderstanding, and Rikuo is at fault too for not clearly turning Haru down in Ep3 and his lack of conviction giving Haru hope, which causes her to act emotionally like she did this episode. He also lacks delicacy despite Haru being in the exact same circumstance that Rikuo is in with Shinako.

Again you’re too focused on this episode alone and are being completely dismissive of the development of their relationship.

> “...she forced herself in the middle their relationship to try to break it.”

Did you forget that Haru is the sole reason that Shinako even went to see him at the convenience store? Rewatch the episode, Haru is the one who pulled her by the hand to see him because Shinako was reluctant to. If she was so intent on breaking up their relationship, why would she go out of her way to try and help them? Your arguments don’t make sense.
Haru for sure acted emotionally as I’ve stated before, but she is not as selfish as your comments allude to. She wants a fair contest between Shinako or else she would have visited Rikuo by herself instead of telling Shinako to come as well.
If you still can’t see that, I have nothing left to say.

> “ Did you not see how they're meeting regularly for months now?”

Rewatch the episode. You’re mistaken, they only met once, stop trying to twist the story. Rikuo is only familiar with fixing her machine because “she had him do it every time she moved in school.” In school aka in the past, not now. Don’t believe me, watch the 6:15 . Even Shinako questions that she’s only relying on him when it’s convenient. She’s giving Rikuo hope in the same way Rikuo gives Haru hope. Stop trying to make their relationship sound like it’s already developed/ a couple

Rikuo never reject Haru... "oh satan, give me strength".
Isn't the first time he asks "why does it matter to you?", because at this point he isn't even considering her. The only woman he thinks about is Shinako.

And yes, Rikuo and Shinako are meeting from time to time. Just because every time isn't showed on screen doesn't mean isn't happening, it's was already communicated in the previous episode.

We both already explained well our points of view, it's a waste of time to discuss this further. Let's just wait and watch the next episodes.

Agree to disagree. I’ve said my piece and my reasoning. No need to make each other change our viewpoints.
May 11, 2020 8:36 PM

Sep 2019
The side character is so interesting damn
May 11, 2020 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
Chika was a nice little addition to the show as we begin to learn more about the MC's relationship past. This episode was solid and it is almost the exact opposite of the previous episode with someone from the main characters past coming back to further show us the full story...
May 11, 2020 10:02 PM

Mar 2020
hoes mad

Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 12, 2020 12:24 AM
May 2017
herrickluk said:
imSOunique said:

I’d argue that she’s acting truer to herself now than ever before. You can start to see the cracks in her facade and I can’t wait until her backstory gets addressed further. I’d go as far as saying her using violence was actually very realistic. People seem to be hung up on her emotional outburst and while I agree she acted out of line, her behaviour was perfectly understandable given her strong feelings for Rikuo.

If she was acting as her character, then up until now we have never seen her real character. Which is possible, as one of her main premises is that "she is a liar", meaning she never reveals her concerns or real feelings to anyone.
Until this point whenever something inconvenient happened, she always seemingly easily shrugged it off. Compared to that it is a very significant change, that I did not expect.
In this exact situation, I would say she is clearly in the wrong (Rikuo wasn't doing anything too bad, just acted as usual), but you cannot take shit from someone forever, maybe prior events have filled the glass to the very top, the current one has just tipped it over.
Anyway, there needs to be something serious following this up, hope they don't just leave it as an "anime moment", where the girl punches guy, screams "Baka!", runs away, then just a bit after acts like nothing has happened.
imSOuniqueMay 12, 2020 1:02 AM
May 12, 2020 7:27 AM

Mar 2008
herrickluk said:

Agree to disagree. I’ve said my piece and my reasoning. No need to make each other change our viewpoints.

imSOunique said:

If she was acting as her character, then up until now we have never seen her real character. Which is possible, as one of her main premises is that "she is a liar", meaning she never reveals her concerns or real feelings to anyone.
Until this point whenever something inconvenient happened, she always seemingly easily shrugged it off. Compared to that it is a very significant change, that I did not expect.
In this exact situation, I would say she is clearly in the wrong (Rikuo wasn't doing anything too bad, just acted as usual), but you cannot take shit from someone forever, maybe prior events have filled the glass to the very top, the current one has just tipped it over.
Anyway, there needs to be something serious following this up, hope they don't just leave it as an "anime moment", where the girl punches guy, screams "Baka!", runs away, then just a bit after acts like nothing has happened.

I'll just add that Haru herself, with time, starts to mature a bit and think back on how she behaved and feel regret.
Haru herself feels ashamed of how immature she acted sometimes.
May 12, 2020 7:57 AM

Jul 2016
Best episode so far. Chika is an awesome character, perhaps even better than Haru and Shinako. We will probably not see Yuzuhara again, but she has left something important for Shinako during her passagge. Now she must clarify her feelings.
She understood that isn't longer fair to exploit Rikuo's kindness so she should go away from him, but at the same time she seems to have felt jealousy towards him, so maybe she is starting to feel something deeper for Rikuo. What will she decide to do?
May 12, 2020 12:15 PM
Jan 2020
Really like this episode with a new character, who has a past with our main character in a way that he reflectes on the past, and his life as a whole. He got to think about his life and his future as a photographer, we got a little bit less of Haru (not saying I hate her, it's actually complete opposite, I enjoy her character very much, as I see much of myself as a reflection), and instead we got something delivered to us, which will maybe be a part of bigger and more important part in the story overall. Really enjoyed this one, as even in the past episodes. Overall this show is really reletable to so much people, and I think that's the part of it's popularity.
May 12, 2020 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
imSOunique said:
herrickluk said:

Yes I agree with your assessment, especially the part about her being ‘A liar’. I can’t help but remember that scene in Ep 1 where her and Rikuo speak about the time they first met... and her words “relationships are just illusions...yet that’s how I spent five years.” and again at the end of the episode “I’m a liar, but for the first time I wanted to be liked.”
She admires Rikuo for trying to break free of all the lies he tells himself and confessing to Shinako. I can’t help but feel that Haru, the Haru that only had passing glances of Rikuo to look forward to, the one who quit keeping up with appearances and quit school, and the one who admired Rikuo’s attempt at personal transformation is the real Haru.
What I love about this series is that the characters are in no rush to change, despite knowing their own misgivings, and despite having full agency to act. As a result we as viewers get to see their journey, slowly but surely. Haru is of course no exception.
May 12, 2020 12:50 PM

Feb 2019
Sweanime said:
Funny how a minor character can be more interresting then two main girl. I Even feel she would be more interesting to engage in the story and win the whole thing.

I'd say that's due to the fact that we don't really know much about the main girls. Just some backstory to keep us somewhat hooked but that's it. I think the show will expand upon them sooner or later given it'll be running for 18 episodes. That's the hope anyways.
May 12, 2020 1:17 PM

Feb 2019
nanimeanswhat said:
It seems like Haru has some problems. She has gotten on my nerves this episode.

I have to agree. I thought Haru would be a bit more mature given all that she's shown to have been through but I suppose not. Her reaction was specially bad since Rikuo explained the whole situation to her.
May 12, 2020 2:33 PM

Jul 2019
another great episode. im hooked
May 12, 2020 10:33 PM
May 2020
Episode 6, minutes 20:24 Does anyone know the title of the backsound song?
May 13, 2020 6:18 AM
Nov 2019
Why do I still get the feeling Haru will end up being killed before the end of the season. Something about the scene with her on the scooter and the amount of time/detail spent on the road junction back in one of the first episodes....

Also will Chika make a re-appearance to play something on the piano that finally triggers Rikuo to stop living in the past and motivate his arse to move forwards.

Chika - definitely best girl so far....
May 13, 2020 6:24 AM

May 2018
The new girl is fun to watch. Too bad she's gone now
May 13, 2020 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
This episode was pretty depressing. We learnt more about Rikuo's past, not that surprised that he had a girlfriend back in high school. His ex was an interesting woman, felt bad for her.

As for Shinako so she's finally starting to develop feelings for Rikuo huh, I hope she doesn't end up being one of those wishy washy characters cause I really like and respect her for loving one guy for so long even after he died.
May 13, 2020 11:17 AM
May 2018
Yuzuhara’s personality and actions are so realistic. Its kind of relieving to see an anime so down to earth. I really enjoyed this episode but I’m curious to see if more one episode characters appear later on. I hope Yuzuhara comes back ;-;
May 13, 2020 1:03 PM

Nov 2011
It took six episodes but I officially dislike Shinako sensei. (However I think she is an amazingly written character) Haru is way better then her. At least Haru is able to come out and express her anger towards Rikuo.

I can't get over the little things in the anime that make it so good. Like Yuzuhara's hair falling down when she was watching over Rikuo, and just the fucking ambiance with the lighting and overall feel. God the art and animation and EVERYTHING in this anime continue to be top freaking notch.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 13, 2020 7:48 PM
Feb 2019
Would have been hilarious if they actually let him pork with the ex-gf LMAO.

Wonder what kind of shitstorm it gonna be if that's the case XD.
May 14, 2020 4:13 AM
Dec 2018
Apart from MC, who behaves normally, the rest are all selfish, seriously flawed characters. Not really sure what the point of any of this is but it is kind of interesting to look at. Liked the two characters featured last week and this week but all this pointless navel gazing by the main characters, particularly Shinako, is just infuriating. Shes like a slow driver who causes an accident. People like this should be avoided like the plague. Not ready to move on? Dont ask people to do your chores and be surprised if they might be interested. If you make a choice, stick to it.
Gab5May 14, 2020 5:04 AM
May 15, 2020 7:21 AM

Sep 2011
I liked Yuzuhara. She was free and kind of selfish, but she wasn't a bad person. The faces of Shinako and Haru when she opened the door were priceless too. xD Shinako was kind of picked on by her friends as well, and now she is kind of gravitating towards Rikuo in her attempt to move forward. It can't be easy to compete with the idealized memory of someone who was dear, but Rikuo likes her and it could work out. The thing is, she needs to know if she really wants to move on with him or if he is just an "easy way out" since it wouldn't be fair to him, and he is more than that to Haru. Not that he seems to care much about how Haru feels, of course. Welp, I hope Yuzuhara really received a payment in advance and is safe somewhere instead of leaving earlier than what she could afford to do so she wouldn't cause Rikuo any more problems.
May 16, 2020 3:03 AM

Apr 2020
With the same position of Minato in the last episode, Yuzuhara also lives in "Yesterday". This time, although she gets problems in her life, it is also an opportunity for her to say goodbye to yesterday (maybe she feels sorry for Uozumi, or among so many exs she has a nostalgia for him). So even the reason for her leaving at last seems like a lie, just to stop bothering him, make herself remember the feeling of reunion and sing "Yesterday" for herself.

May 16, 2020 10:10 AM

Sep 2018
Episode in which the narrative dynamics are immediately clear: that the new character was just an appearance, it had flashed into my mind immediately, but even if it turned out in the end, the way in which the characters are outlined during an episode, makes that the interest in getting to know them even better grows; in short, even if only making an appearance, one would like, so far, to always know more about the characters in this anime series. The narration was once again pleasant, relaxing and also fun, thanks to the soundtrack and largely for the characters. The drawings, animations and backgrounds are excellent in their quality. So far, this is one of the souls who hasn't made a mistake in anything. Excellent new ending, who knows how the next will be, I'm very curious. I look forward to the arrival of the next episode.
May 21, 2020 1:05 AM

Mar 2009
...are we seriously up to a love hexagon now? This is getting ridiculous. At least the new girl had the good sense to leave. She knew she was getting in the middle of things.
May 21, 2020 11:40 AM

Mar 2012
The story is getting more and more boring.

They deliberately pushed on the "negative luck" factor in order to make a chain of rare events occur. So that Shinako and Haru visit Rikuo's house and see the third girl inside.

I am loosing my interest.
May 21, 2020 12:05 PM

Oct 2013
tfw Rikuo is midkey a harem protagonist

why is every character in this show so likable? I can't tell if they just have more subtle and real personalities or if it's just my imagination.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 22, 2020 2:00 PM

Aug 2013
I like Yuzuhara Chika. I hope we get to see more of her.

Shinako's and Haur's reaction at seeing Chika was priceless.

Shinako finally developing feelings for Rikuo.

May 25, 2020 6:20 AM

Aug 2018
At least Yuzuhara was way better than Shinako.

I amazed how beautifully animated this scene

Rikuo miss a big chance to get laid xD

Poor Haru, someday your feelings gonna notice too
SOP-IIMay 25, 2020 6:28 AM
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 2, 2020 11:05 AM

Feb 2016
Shinako is yandere in the making. Her attachment to the dead "boyfriend" (because they weren't even in relationship) was a hint, now we have confirmation:

She's only missing a kitchen knife...

Also, if you ignore a common cold, overwork yourself, eat like crap and not rest enough you can pass out. And Rikuo is under heavy stress (not knowing what to do with your life in your mid-20 - not fun) too.
Jun 11, 2020 11:15 AM

May 2016
These last two episodes feel like fillers but they sure were great and really enjoyable to watch.
Uozumi is a pure guy and that girl sure took advantage of him, she was not that bad as well.
Jun 12, 2020 1:27 PM

Aug 2017
Wow, its the same episode again but with a better side character. Too bad her character was wasted on this show.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 12, 2020 8:48 PM

Jun 2009
aw Mizuhara was great! I loved Haru's "he's cheating on us!"

Jun 13, 2020 10:53 AM

May 2017
This ep introduced a character simply to throw things out of wack for everyone, but atleast was more relevant to the characters than Minato from the last episode. We see that Rikuo has just been a push over for his entire life. He's a dude who does nice things for the girls he likes, apparently puts himself out there at the last possible second, and then never fights for that relationship when it starts to end.
I'm rooting for Shinako to finally get her own head out of her ass and get with Rikuo, but he may be destined to be with Haru. I'm looking forward to where the story goes c:
Jun 25, 2020 1:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I found this episode quite amusing with all of the misunderstanding surrounded it. Lmao, look at their expression. They looks confused af while seeing Rikuo's ex in their crush room. Take that attacked bitch! Unfortunately that shit can't hold much. Because, yeah, everything got cleared easily in the second half. A bit sad, but, yeah, that obvious drama i've ever seen. Shit. Rikuo's kind hearted shit was never accepted by me, because its just a cliche personality for every male lead. No other eccentric act surrounding it, so, yeah, bye then! That ecchi in the half might happen if Rikuo was not acted cool and denses af. But, yeah, its not even ecchi or H show, so, never expect the extentions.

Also, i couldn't help but found the jealousy behaviour between Haru and Shinako quite cute and funny in mixed feelings. Both of them were rival. But they acted like that? Man, now i am worry with my jealousy on that kind of situations. Damn! Lmao!

Okay, forward to the next drama....
What else? Shinako or Rou times?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 8, 2020 2:49 AM

Oct 2010
Really love the animation of the piano girl when she was smoking. Looked cool
Jul 14, 2020 3:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So now it's his ex-girlfriend who was taking advantage of him, glad she left
Jul 20, 2020 4:28 PM

Jun 2017
She thought she was gonna get some dick but in reality he just got sick
Jul 21, 2020 1:41 AM
Jul 2013
sabishiihito said:
FinalFlash18 said:
The stupefied face of the lead girls was the highlight of the episode lol

Rikuo: Lets ex-gf freeload for a while
Shinako and Haru: SO YOU HAVE CHOSEN DEATH

I wouldn't be surprised if they ganged up and killed him in the end, but well, that's not going to happen.
Definitely the funniest episode so far. Looks like "character of the day" trope is here to stay.
It's half-time, it's still beautiful, but still nothing has really happened.
Aug 21, 2020 12:35 AM

Jul 2015
After last episode Minato we now have temporary former love interest Mizuhara, who truly lives up to her nickname 'The great destroyer'. Seems Shinako has feelings for Rikuo judging by the passive aggresive attitude. Still RIP Rikuo for getting headshotted by Haru's outburst...

Oct 15, 2020 4:42 PM

Dec 2016
finally, after 6 episodes I got some time to think about it

I don't like the character development in this show

why?

because it doesn't even exist

it's been 6 episodes and it's seems like i'm in the second one

hope it gets better
Dec 16, 2020 8:14 AM

Aug 2018
Rikuo is rude as always to Haru.. I mean, why he's so secretive in his life, really?.. He doesn't talk about his life, he doesn't talk about other people lives.. Rikuo is truly like this sometimes..
Yeah, relatable, Chika.. I really dated some of girls, because I saw that they are interested in me, they might be feeling love or whatever.. But I really maybe never loved anyone in the end, really.. Never really was interested in anyone that much.. Even if I tried to be, really.. And tried a lot.. But in the end, noone was ever special, to be honest..
I wonder, if it indeed is abnormal or something.. I rarely encounter people or character like this.. If not the first time I meet someone like this, like Chika is.. It's interesting.. Gives a bit of a question.. If maybe it's just one of the ways some people are, and that's all?.. In life, it's as if - as if person is supposed to like many things.. Having family, travels, or many other things.. But in the end.. Are we really obliged for that?.. The suffering, which is in this situation - is truly from wondering, if it's normal, why I'm not like everyone else.. But.. Is it really like everyone else?.. In reality, are people really fall in love?.. Some do.. But aren't there someone, who just date someone, not really falling in love?.. Or not falls in love, not dates anyone?.. In the end, I think, it's internalized schemes of what maybe we should have.. As, well, it's profitable for society to have love as something desirable.. But.. Can people change?.. Can people choose, what they really want themselves instead of some "you're supposed to like something"?.. Can we be all kinds of people, really different ones in some questions?.. I think, answer is pretty obvious.. Like, how you can choose, whatever relationship to have with religion.. You're free to think about many things in whichever ways.. Still, I guess, it's easier to believe in something, where you have some people you saw like that.. So.. I'm glad I saw Chika now.. Wished, there'd be more characters like her, in regards to this topic..
Only in my case, I didn't end relationships with anyone - just that in case with girls it's easier.. If you don't love them, with time they'll lose their feelings as well, just stopping to interact, and eventually it just dissolves.. I don't think there is any harm, really, in that.. Especially as I kinda open with some things I tell about, including this one, and many more, and really leaving choice for another person, if he wants to make any.. In the end - these girls get what they want, as long as they want..
Also, I like this show's Ending.. ;P Unfortunately, it seems, that maybe it'll change.. But I started to like it so much..
At the end of the day.. I liked last couple of episodes.. I like Minato and Chika much more as characters.. I also like Haru, but it wasn't too much center on her, here and there.. So so far.. I really liked episodes 1, 5 and 6.. Not so liked 2-4.. I liked these stories of people, who are living their lives, have their own views on world, with their own stories.. These 2 last episodes were just so good.. But yeah - this show is strange, not sure, if we'll get more of single people, stories of their lives.. Or will continue with our triangle.. We'll see, I guess.. But.. For now.. I'll just listen to this song, and enjoy, how much of some good moments they were..
May 18, 2021 7:30 PM
Aug 2010
I still like this series quite a bit. Finally a more serious Slice of Life with more grown up chars and not all about goofying around all day. It has a nice feel to it overall and I don't care much about the romance part, it feels even more realistic in this one than in many other aniimes I've seen so far. I've heard this series had around 7,8/10 score before the final episode, hope it isn't a huge dissapointment in the end.
Sep 20, 2022 11:48 PM
Jul 2017
muito pica, gostei do ritmo
May 23, 2023 3:18 AM

Dec 2022
That was a pretty bittersweet episode. For some reason I resonated with Yuzuhara's character... Lowkey hate Shinako and want Haru to just be happy, but I sadly dont think Uo and Haru will end up together.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

447 by TsutanaiFuun »»
May 24, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

160 by Stargurll02 »»
Jan 6, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

123 by komikvalentine »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

204 by littlebiglyon »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:56 AM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

292 by Fumikko »»
Jun 28, 2023 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.