Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 8, 2020 10:52 AM

Apr 2017
So that was the end of the "Sana-gets-into-the-main-cast"-arc. Nothing to special considering it was almost completed by the end of the last episode. Apart from that there was another confrontation with the Wings of the Magius, who seem to work more eager towards their goal than before. But as this is the salvation of Magical Girls it's pretty hard to tell if they are actual enemys or just set up to be the misunderstood antagonist. They also seem to be working with (or rather for?) someone else, I honestly hope it's not someone new, there are already more than enough characters in this show I can't keep up with. It won't get any better with adding more.

What's interestig is that Sana seems to know someone related to Ui, so with the complete cast at one place now, it's not unlikely that this will bring us back to the beginning of the story where the search for Ui started. Honestly, it would be a shame if not, setting up a plot at the beginning and then forgetting about it would be kind of sad. But as there are only three episodes left now, I'm curious to find out, if the initial questions will be answered.
Mar 8, 2020 11:16 AM

Mar 2013
salarx said:
Regarding families not noticing the strange things, it's probably a by product of the wish made by the potential magical girl. Like only Iroha notices the right side of the room is completely empty, and she accidently making two lunch boxes.
I don't know if the anime mentioned it, but Iroha's parents are under the impression it's empty because that's just how she wanted the room set up.
salarx said:
It's really sad Mami doesn't remember Homura in her flashbacks, probably she doesn't care about her. It could be that Homura hadn't met Mami before she came to Kamihama, and maybe Homura meets Madoka after Mami left for Kamihama.
Homura was already a magical girl by the time Mami met her, same as Kyouko, so it's not surprising Mami wouldn't feel the same as with the girls she actively guided into witchification.
Mar 8, 2020 11:18 AM

Feb 2014
I'm a little disappointed that the action animation for the first half was rather lacking. Even last week's rapid-fire action animation was better. I hope future fights are animated better than this one. =/

However, for Alina, the way that she was animated when she was pissed off was very well done. Her power was rather crazy, so thank goodness Mami arrived to stop her temporarily.

However, I wasn't expecting Mami to be part of the Wing of Magius. Both groups have an honest goal in mind, but at this rate, both sides will clash again in the future. I still wonder if Kyoko's going to stay out of both groups or side with one soon...

As for Sana, I do like the focus she got in the second half. She was able to see her family for what it was and she can finally move on. She's got a more welcoming "family" in Iroha, Yachiyo and the others to look after her and make her feel welcome. =)

During the post-credits scene, after being asked by Iroha, Sana reveals that she does know of one of Ui's friends. Iroha's one step closer to finding Ui, hopefully.
Mar 8, 2020 11:20 AM

Mar 2018
Ether_Real said:
There is a couple thing disturbs me but I just gonna ask one thing:

I'm at lost at the cubes, did they just freely use Alina's barrier magic?

It is one of the properties of Alina Magia, its like small pocket dimesions and she can give those cubes to whoever she want.
Mar 8, 2020 11:21 AM
Dec 2019
RobbiRobb said:
They also seem to be working with (or rather for?) someone else,

I miss this point, what are you talking about ?
Mar 8, 2020 11:52 AM

Jan 2019
salarx said:
It's really sad Mami doesn't remember Homura in her flashbacks, probably she doesn't care about her.

Homura must have joined the group after she made her contract, so she is not one of the girls that Mami guided.
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Mar 8, 2020 12:37 PM
Dec 2018
Polycell said:
I don't know if the anime mentioned it, but Iroha's parents are under the impression it's empty because that's just how she wanted the room set up.

Still only Iroha had a sense of emptiness. Either the parents are really shitty in Magia Record universe or Magical Girls have an edge when it comes to remembering things.

Polycell said:

Homura was already a magical girl by the time Mami met her, same as Kyouko, so it's not surprising Mami wouldn't feel the same as with the girls she actively guided into witchification.

Explains why Homura only cares about Madoka out of all.
Mar 8, 2020 12:41 PM
Dec 2018
Ryoketsu said:

Homura must have joined the group after she made her contract, so she is not one of the girls that Mami guided.

I just want a scene where Mami is overpowering Team Yachiyo and they are in danger and then Homura suddenly steps and says, 'I shall be the one to slay this Magius'.

Wrong timeline though. Homura is probably weaker than Iroha here.
Mar 8, 2020 12:47 PM

Apr 2017
houlouk said:
RobbiRobb said:
They also seem to be working with (or rather for?) someone else,

In the scene after the credits Mami and Mafuyu talked to someone else about the whole situation. As it wasn't shown who exactly those two characters were, I thought they were either doing something for Mami and Mafuyu, or it was the other way round and Mami and Mafuyu are working for them. Although I have to say I'm not entirely sure they are new characters, to be honest, I lost the overview over all of them a long time ago and so I am just guessing, who they are.
Mar 8, 2020 1:09 PM
Dec 2019
RobbiRobb said:
houlouk said:

In the scene after the credits Mami and Mafuyu talked to someone else about the whole situation. As it wasn't shown who exactly those two characters were, I thought they were either doing something for Mami and Mafuyu, or it was the other way round and Mami and Mafuyu are working for them. Although I have to say I'm not entirely sure they are new characters, to be honest, I lost the overview over all of them a long time ago and so I am just guessing, who they are.

ok, I see. I have checked and

I don't know for the other

but it is not possible to guess it just seeing what they show
houloukMar 8, 2020 1:44 PM
Mar 8, 2020 2:44 PM

Apr 2018
God damn Sana is so cute! I'm glad she was able to find people that care about her!
Mar 8, 2020 4:05 PM
Sep 2019
This anime is like watching a Cyriak video. I'm so fucking confused.
Mar 8, 2020 7:16 PM
Jan 2013
salarx said:
Everything became canon the moment Madoka became God. So Drama CD, Different Story, Magia Record, all are canon.

That's not a very useful definition of canon. Usually it's used to mean that certain events are part of the same continuity. For example, in the original series Homura's different timelines are separate universes, but they are all interconnected by Homura herself and they are part of the same story. In contrast, the events of Magia Record are in conflict with those of the original series, and so they can't be part of the same story or the same continuity. Or the way I would put it: Magireco is not main series canon.

Luismy-Kun said:
Ether_Real said:
There is a couple thing disturbs me but I just gonna ask one thing:

I'm at lost at the cubes, did they just freely use Alina's barrier magic?

It is one of the properties of Alina Magia, its like small pocket dimesions and she can give those cubes to whoever she want.

Was that cube thing in the game? I seriously have no recollection of it.

salarx said:
Polycell said:

Still only Iroha had a sense of emptiness. Either the parents are really shitty in Magia Record universe or Magical Girls have an edge when it comes to remembering things.

Well, we don't really know how Iroha's parents feel about anything since they barely appear in the story.
Mar 8, 2020 7:43 PM

Mar 2018
Yuhani said:
Luismy-Kun said:

Yes, all those come from Alina's rubick cube which its her weapon like Yachiyo's spear or Mami rifle, she can shoot those mini cubes like bullets but we keep watching in the anime only her doppel Old Dorothy.
Luismy-KunMar 8, 2020 7:48 PM
Mar 8, 2020 8:02 PM

Mar 2018
Yuhani said:
salarx said:
Everything became canon the moment Madoka became God. So Drama CD, Different Story, Magia Record, all are canon.

That's not a very useful definition of canon. Usually it's used to mean that certain events are part of the same continuity. For example, in the original series Homura's different timelines are separate universes, but they are all interconnected by Homura herself and they are part of the same story. In contrast, the events of Magia Record are in conflict with those of the original series, and so they can't be part of the same story or the same continuity. Or the way I would put it: Magireco is not main series canon.

This its hard to answer but ima try, its it canon but no at the same time for this reasons:

!ts Canon because Madokami as concept has knowledge from this Universe, so the things what happened in the OG series influence directly into MagiaRecord.

And its no Canon because the characterecs here from the OG (Holy Quintet), no are the same from the series, this more easy to understand if you have watched Steins Gate.

In resumen Magia Records are only events in 1 Timeline from the universe created from the wish of Madoka in OG series... The events here dont happen in any other timeline in any other Pararell Universe this its confirmed from Madokami itself.
Mar 8, 2020 8:02 PM
Dec 2018
Yuhani said:

If you put it in Homura's perspective, sure Magireco is not main series canon. But in eyes of Madokami, Magia Record is one of the timelines that Homura travelled to, but it kind of diverged from the main timeline. Like all other timelines have Homura that connects them, Magia Record has Madokami. But in sense of the main story, only Rebellion and Wraith Arc can be considered canon. Nothing is canon in Mami's or Kyoko'a perspective though.
Mar 8, 2020 11:37 PM

Mar 2018
At least I'm glad they took a full episode to end Sana's arc properly. Revealing Mami joining the Magius was a bit too early compared to the game and it felt less impact imo but oh well...

And to Sana's old family:

Mar 9, 2020 3:46 AM

Dec 2018
Luismy-Kun said:
Yuhani said:

Yes, all those come from Alina's rubick cube which its her weapon like Yachiyo's spear or Mami rifle, she can shoot those mini cubes like bullets but we keep watching in the anime only her doppel Old Dorothy.

Indeed Alina exclusive, I guess I lost track to how her magic work.. I didn't know her cube is something that can be kept by others.
Mar 9, 2020 8:56 AM

Oct 2007
otakode said:
God damn Sana is so cute! I'm glad she was able to find people that care about her!

yeah, Sana hit the jackpot on finding a nice group of people who treat her with real kindess. Also she could live a bit normally in that house, because people there can see her. :)
Mar 9, 2020 11:32 PM

Oct 2013
All the fights animation's are really hit or miss, probably because of budget and Inucurry's inexperience at directing maybe? There were a couple I really liked (the fake Mifuyu one, the one with the flying labyrinth in the first episode...) this last one wasn't too good lol. Some people liked Alina's shenanigans, she was quite impactful, but weird as well :D

However every chapter has had some incredible visuals in some way, with a wide variety of styles and composition.
The very first scene of this chapter that had a "3d texture" with that Impressionism style it was fantastic, I loved it.

About the magnetism thing, the translation should be "Attraction mode", which means it's not necessarily a magnetic one (magical attraction?)

Overall it's been quite enjoyable to me (I have played the game), I'm glad the medium is bringing something new to Record, even if it has many flaws. I'll be rewatching the blu ray version when fully released to see improvements.
Mar 10, 2020 5:22 PM

Mar 2018
Devilkry said:
All the fights animation's are really hit or miss, probably because of budget and Inucurry's inexperience at directing maybe? There were a couple I really liked (the fake Mifuyu one, the one with the flying labyrinth in the first episode...) this last one wasn't too good lol. Some people liked Alina's shenanigans, she was quite impactful, but weird as well :D

However every chapter has had some incredible visuals in some way, with a wide variety of styles and composition.
The very first scene of this chapter that had a "3d texture" with that Impressionism style it was fantastic, I loved it.

About the magnetism thing, the translation should be "Attraction mode", which means it's not necessarily a magnetic one (magical attraction?)

Overall it's been quite enjoyable to me (I have played the game), I'm glad the medium is bringing something new to Record, even if it has many flaws. I'll be rewatching the blu ray version when fully released to see improvements.

Yeah, we know the BD will have SHAFT best upgrades to be a work fitting quality from all other from the studio.
Mar 11, 2020 1:23 AM
Apr 2017
I don't really like where this is going. The episode was great with a mix of what I like the most about the Puella Magi franchise.
But I'm affraid they can't answer all the mysteries and questions we still have in the remaining 3 episodes to come.
Will Iroha find her sister? Why was she erased from this world? How keeping the rumors can help the Puella Magi? ...
There are plenty of questions, and answering them within the 3 remaining episodes while still providing great direction, good entertainment and a memorable ending without rushing everything seems impossible to me.
Mar 11, 2020 2:37 AM
Dec 2018
Merydine said:
I don't really like where this is going. The episode was great with a mix of what I like the most about the Puella Magi franchise.
But I'm affraid they can't answer all the mysteries and questions we still have in the remaining 3 episodes to come.
Will Iroha find her sister? Why was she erased from this world? How keeping the rumors can help the Puella Magi? ...
There are plenty of questions, and answering them within the 3 remaining episodes while still providing great direction, good entertainment and a memorable ending without rushing everything seems impossible to me.

There's only one answer to all these questions : Cliffhanger
Mar 11, 2020 4:55 AM

Jan 2019
Merydine said:

This story will not end in the thirteenth episode. If the anime is not going to have two seasons, the story will be unfinished.
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Mar 11, 2020 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
Im gettin bored and bored with this anime. I just watch it bcs...idk why.:v
At least we saw mami-san once again.XD
Mar 11, 2020 1:22 PM

Oct 2019
Naoki-sama said:
Im gettin bored and bored with this anime. I just watch it bcs...idk why.:v
At least we saw mami-san once again.XD

Because you liked the original and you want another story that's just as good.

I've heard all kinds of opinions - from the show being rich with subtlety that requires more than one viewing to the show having too many uninteresting mysteries and characters that it can't keep track of who is a main character and who isn't (because apparently following Iroha isn't enough, and not explicitly talking about Ui implies they forgot about her).

Me, I'm of the opinion that this story, like every story, is only going to appeal to certain people. There is no such thing as a universally beloved story, because everyone has different expectations of what should go into it.

Magia Record, as indicated by the ever-lowering MAL score whilst maintaining popularity across other aggregate sites, proves that it's an unorthodox story unlike the highly accessible and straightforward OG. Sadly, once the cour is done we will be flooded with reviews of this being an indication that the show is objectively written poorly.

I'm not saying it's perfect or misunderstood. But I am saying it fits more into an artsy, complex niche than something more straightforward and popular

Because there is absolutely depth and complexity to be had, whether it's in the dialogue, actions, or imagery. As well as intrigue. Whether or not you're happy with the way it's presented falls entirely on your tastes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2020 4:49 PM
Sep 2015
Ngl I'm kinda disappointed in Mami for being part of the Wings. Aren't they the illuminati of this anime? Why did she join them?

Sana is best girl now. I'm so glad she has a new family and feels appreciated by the girls.

Iroha is closer to finding her sister. Next week we might see Nemu?
Mar 11, 2020 6:05 PM
Aug 2015
JOELbedulla said:
Ngl I'm kinda disappointed in Mami for being part of the Wings. Aren't they the illuminati of this anime? Why did she join them?

Mami has never been mentally stable, her joining the Wings of Magius is pretty small compared to some of the things she did
Mar 11, 2020 7:52 PM
Jan 2013
Luismy-Kun said:
Yuhani said:

I know they're part of her battle animations, but I'm talking about the story. Did they talk about what those cubes are or how they work? I recall someone commenting earlier something like "I see they're using Alina's cubes to do this and that" as if it was obvious, so I suppose it must have been explained somewhere.

salarx said:
Yuhani said:

If you put it in Homura's perspective, sure Magireco is not main series canon. But in eyes of Madokami, Magia Record is one of the timelines that Homura travelled to, but it kind of diverged from the main timeline. Like all other timelines have Homura that connects them, Magia Record has Madokami. But in sense of the main story, only Rebellion and Wraith Arc can be considered canon. Nothing is canon in Mami's or Kyoko'a perspective though.

Mar 12, 2020 2:32 AM

Nov 2008
Remind me when did all this multiverse "timeline" bullshit start again? I don't remember the original Madoka anime stating that Homura travels back in time into parrallel universe, just that she goes back in time.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Mar 12, 2020 6:43 AM

Mar 2018
Yuhani said:
Luismy-Kun said:

I know they're part of her battle animations, but I'm talking about the story. Did they talk about what those cubes are or how they work? I recall someone commenting earlier something like "I see they're using Alina's cubes to do this and that" as if it was obvious, so I suppose it must have been explained somewhere.

If you dont remember, when Yachiyo and Tsuruno start the battle agaisnt the Amane sisters they release a witch barrier from one of those cubes (Lucky Owl Water Usawa Arc), so taking this in count the anime anime actually showcase both cases: you can withdraw things from those and put in things in them too.
Mar 12, 2020 6:45 AM

Mar 2018
Genoard said:
Remind me when did all this multiverse "timeline" bullshit start again? I don't remember the original Madoka anime stating that Homura travels back in time into parrallel universe, just that she goes back in time.

then you dont know anything about how time travel works, Steins Gate tell you in a great way, you should watch it or at least watch a video on how they portray time travel...
Mar 12, 2020 8:47 AM

Jan 2019
Genoard said:

Remember the reason why Madoka had such great potential. The power of a magical girl is defined according to the causality implied by her existence. If there was only one timeline that is reset every time Homura goes back in time, there would be no way for Madoka to have the causality of multiple realities tied to her, multiplying her power countless times.
Mar 12, 2020 9:14 AM
Dec 2018
Genoard said:

There are multiverse, and Madoka, our true god, knows them all. If Homura travels back in time, she steps into a new Universe, which differs slightly as she does things differently. And ofcourse there are many Homura in many universe. The main story focuses on Homura who travelled back in time till Madoka became God. On the other hand, there must be some Homura who settled after going back in time once or twice. Why she settled, is a side story called Magia Record. Ofcourse it's not a story about Homura, or Mami, or any other girl you knew. It focuses on other girls, especially Iroha, who's very ordinary girl. Some people complain that Iroha is nothing special and has no or very little contribution to the story. But think of a world where there was no Iroha, what would happen to Sana, and Felicia? Sana would remain invisible and die or witch out. Felicia would remain stray. Yachiyo would work alone as a Magical Girl. So these are the lives that Iroha transformed by becoming a Magical Girl. It's because she started looking into rumours, we know plan of Magius. In fact,

Magia Record is no brilliant writing like Madoka Magica, but it's not as badly written as you're reacting. The execution is better in anime, the only thing bad is animation during fight scenes. But if you've watch the original TV version of Madoka Magica, you'll know its animation was worse. The bluray and movies fixed it. Don't know what you're expecting from a Magical Show.
Mar 12, 2020 11:25 AM

Nov 2008
Ryoketsu said:
Genoard said:

Remember the reason why Madoka had such great potential. The power of a magical girl is defined according to the causality implied by her existence. If there was only one timeline that is reset every time Homura goes back in time, there would be no way for Madoka to have the causality of multiple realities tied to her, multiplying her power countless times.

Thanks for actually answering the question, unlike the other two users who replied. I re-watched the part you mentioned and it cleared up my doubts.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Mar 12, 2020 11:49 AM

Mar 2013
Luismy-Kun said:
then you dont know anything about how time travel works, Steins Gate tell you in a great way, you should watch it or at least watch a video on how they portray time travel...
Time travel works however the writers of a piece want it to; how it functions in another work is irrelevant. You need to rewatch the original Madoka Magica if you can't remember how its rules work.
Mar 12, 2020 12:04 PM

Mar 2018
Polycell said:
Luismy-Kun said:
Time travel works however the writers of a piece want it to; how it functions in another work is irrelevant. You need to rewatch the original Madoka Magica if you can't remember how its rules work.

Thats the way you see it, for me branch scheme time travel its more realistic and if Madoka Magica had another type of time travel will be (for me) less appealin...
Mar 12, 2020 4:34 PM
Jan 2013
Luismy-Kun said:
Yuhani said:

If you dont remember, when Yachiyo and Tsuruno start the battle agaisnt the Amane sisters they release a witch barrier from one of those cubes (Lucky Owl Water Usawa Arc), so taking this in count the anime anime actually showcase both cases: you can withdraw things from those and put in things in them too.

I'm talking about the game. Was it in the game?
Mar 12, 2020 4:59 PM

Mar 2018
Yuhani said:
Luismy-Kun said:

I'm talking about the game. Was it in the game?

Sorry i played JP server so i cant give the exact part where its said this... also i dont play anymore since a least 6 months ago...
Mar 12, 2020 5:34 PM
Sep 2015
Eroha said:
JOELbedulla said:

Mami has never been mentally stable, her joining the Wings of Magius is pretty small compared to some of the things she did

That's true but I still looked at her as a symbol of justice. Compared to Kyoko or Homura she seemed much more empathetic and concerned about doing the right thing.

But yeah... when I think how she broke down and killed the other girls in the original series I'm reminded of her mental weakness smh.
Mar 13, 2020 6:21 AM

Dec 2018
Sana was saved!!! And Yachiyo was holding her girlfriend after she felled!! Awwww you love her dont you sweetheart!!! And the lesbian twins appeared again!!! They are so damn cute!!! Taking care of their girlfriend and cooking for her!!!

After some thinking Sana decide to live with the other lesbians where she belongs!!! A big house full with magical lesbians!!! Yachiyo have created her dream harem!!!And she takes lesbian kisses as a payment for rent!!,,,,YEEEEEEEEES!!!!

Yuri-CrusaderMar 13, 2020 6:55 AM
Mar 13, 2020 7:54 PM

Oct 2008
Alright! should i say the main 5 is now complete!? nice...
4/5.

Mar 23, 2020 7:20 AM
Sep 2019
This cleared up things, good for that. And that place Sana-chan was at looked similar to a place I've been at (However not at night, definitely not at night). It has a bunch of abandoned houses, some houses have people though, has those bar type windows that have some sort of smell of rottenness, and is just a really long pathway that has houses all around, barely anyone goes through except some old people, and is scary, I haven't gone through the entire pathway *YET* but I've been through a small part of both the entrance and exit, and once the pathway ends your at normal apartment buildings. My place ain't at Japan though
Mar 23, 2020 7:23 AM
Sep 2019
Yuri-Crusader said:
Sana was saved!!! And Yachiyo was holding her girlfriend after she felled!! Awwww you love her dont you sweetheart!!! And the lesbian twins appeared again!!! They are so damn cute!!! Taking care of their girlfriend and cooking for her!!!

After some thinking Sana decide to live with the other lesbians where she belongs!!! A big house full with magical lesbians!!! Yachiyo have created her dream harem!!!And she takes lesbian kisses as a payment for rent!!,,,,YEEEEEEEEES!!!!

Excuse me is Mahou Shoujo known for being lesbian, this is the first Madoka thing I watched but just NANI to that image. Also saus >:)))
Mar 23, 2020 12:02 PM

Nov 2017
Shaft is writing some incredibly clever characters -- or they're from the game. Either way I can never tell what's happening and that's a good feeling.
Mar 23, 2020 1:26 PM

Mar 2013
Kentuckenity said:
Excuse me is Mahou Shoujo known for being lesbian, this is the first Madoka thing I watched
It's not usually explicit, but magical girl shows usually have at least one how-can-you-not-ship-that couple in the main cast, whether or not the creator intended it. The game's developers have definitely noticed Yachiyo x Iroha, though:

just NANI to that image. Also saus >:)))
It's from Pixiv.
Mar 23, 2020 1:49 PM

Jan 2019
Polycell said:
Kentuckenity said:
Excuse me is Mahou Shoujo known for being lesbian, this is the first Madoka thing I watched
It's not usually explicit, but magical girl shows usually have at least one how-can-you-not-ship-that couple in the main cast, whether or not the creator intended it. The game's developers have definitely noticed Yachiyo x Iroha, though:

just NANI to that image. Also saus >:)))
It's from Pixiv.

Also, the Rebellion movie confirmed
, in addition to
, so at least
of the main characters are lesbian or bi.
Mar 26, 2020 12:58 PM

May 2015
I love how Iroha is like the warm mother of the group. Two of them were saved by Iroha so they're like her children now XD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 27, 2020 8:34 AM

Aug 2017
I just realized that the twins are the Team Rocket magical girls version. Pretty weird that scene where the twins reacted very late to the presence of Yachiyo's group. It must be an direction error. But my favourite scene was Mami joined the Magius to save the magical girls. It makes a lot of sense with her character (I read that in the game she was just brainwashed, a very bad choice for her and an insult to her character).

Madoka and Sayaka cameo!! :D I am really happy about that.
NurguburuMar 27, 2020 8:59 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 25, 2020 7:46 PM

Dec 2013
I didn't think we would see a member of the original cast join the antagonists.

At least Sana got to say goodbye to her crappy family.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is this necessary to watch?

theanimeviber - Feb 4

15 by salarx »»
May 10, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

258 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

237 by Biisoo »»
Apr 17, 11:00 AM

» This is quite funny

official_brown - Jun 10, 2022

16 by jedman »»
Jul 5, 2023 3:05 AM

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

136 by HimeCrycho »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.