Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2019 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Leonard Burns is no joke.

Idk, somehow this episode felt like they wanted to prove Shirna's abilities against such a powerful opponent. The fight is pretty flashy as I had expected, lots of visual coloring and cinematics.

As for the season's finale, idk...the penultimate episode had more of season's finale feeling.

Season 2 announced for Summer 2020.
Stark700Dec 27, 2019 9:09 AM
Dec 27, 2019 9:07 AM

Dec 2017
that was some fine sakuga at the start of the episode, good thing they ended this season with some nice-looking action. as for the story, Shinra learns the truth about the incident that happened 12 years ago, and that after credits scene felt like a concluding point for this season, but i guess we got s2, so there's that

not a bad season overall, tho the production had its ups and downs, definitely would prefer the manga over the anime

uninstallthegameDec 27, 2019 9:11 AM
Dec 27, 2019 10:22 AM

Aug 2018
Awesome! episode
I really love fire force a lot
I can't wait for season 2
Overall 9 out of 10
🔥Latom🔥
SaiDxvLightDec 27, 2019 10:33 AM
Dec 27, 2019 10:31 AM

Feb 2019
Damnnn bro, Fridays without that Dr. Stone and Fire Force combo just ain't gonna hit the same.

Can't believe people really passed on this show because of fan service, "style over substance" and other bs. This was straight heat. Along with BC definitely my fave of the new gen.Fights were consistently amazing, sound design was like an eargasm every time, only issues I had were OP 2 and the fact that the camera seemed to linger on characters after they'd finished talking and that's very odd for me.

Season 2 coming soon, can't wait to see the current arc animated. If you haven't already, now's a great time to start reading it.
Dec 27, 2019 10:36 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice to see Shinra's well enough to return to active duty at the station. Not to mention the welcome messages from the team as well. The battle between Burns and Shinra sure showed just powerful Burns was even with Shinra's newfound speed. Though Shinra managed to discover the truth it sure was one that was rather uncomfortable for Shinra. Haumea as a kid was just as creepy in character as she is as an adult. Asako's reaction to the resemblance sure was amusing. Overall an excellent finale that while introducing some heavy revelations to the series that finally revealed the rather cruel truth behind the events of the past also did well to introduce a new direction that the 8th will take in their fight for the truth. Can't wait to see S2 when it begins but overall this season's a solid 8/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2019 10:52 AM

May 2018
There's a post-credit scene.
Dec 27, 2019 10:56 AM

Jul 2019
I rather enjoyed the series. Watched it for the action and I am not disappointed. The fight scenes, eargasms, and animation were on-point and a pleasure to experience. One of the best animated action shonen I have seen. Liked the last battle scene with Captain Burns and the little backstory, but the ending was on the weaker side for a finale.

Thankful that it was not a cliffhanger and instead was lighthearted, but still could have ended it better note.

Unfortunately, there are so many people who rated the show a 3? It is a shame because I feel the fighting kept the show from being a disaster. It should be taken as a shonen, and definitely worth more than a 3 lol. But, just my opinion, and others will just hate it no matter what.
Dec 27, 2019 11:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Enjoyed this immensely despite all the criticism leveled at it. Fun, entertaining and bereft of those patronising endless monologues other shounen series have.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 27, 2019 11:04 AM

Apr 2019
Has potential....Last few episode kept the show alive. 4/10 series overall.

Dec 27, 2019 11:06 AM

Nov 2016
I was a bit worried because last weeks episode didn't really live up to my expectations, but this finale was straight fire. Decent Sakuga and the reveal about what happened 12 years ago in contrast to that was quite chilling.
And I really liked the the post ending scene. The part with Maki and Beni was too hilarious.

Great watch up to this point. In particular thanks to the characters and their interactions. This series also has the hottest girls from all the recent battle shounen :P Think/hope the plot is going to pick up from here on for real, therefore I'm glad that the second season was already announced.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 27, 2019 11:25 AM

Jan 2009
best boy Charon is here

and there you go the truth of 12 years ago, hopefully the demon infernal mom of Shinra is still alive and he can bring her back to human form is that like Demon Slayer plot too? lol

damn Hibana is hot

degDec 27, 2019 12:26 PM
Dec 27, 2019 11:28 AM

Aug 2017
What a wasted potential. It's a shame. 3/10 for the anime.

pd: the only good thing was bara material lol.
NurguburuDec 27, 2019 1:05 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 27, 2019 11:30 AM
Sep 2015
At first Fire Force is not even in my watchlist radar, but it has so many charming guys ranging from bara men like Captain of 1st and 8th squad and Vulcan to adorkable boys like Shinra and Arthur, the next season is very welcomed by me.
Dec 27, 2019 11:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Solid finale!

Finally, the truth is out and it’s .. absolutely horrific! Seeing the mother in pain and then dragging the horns to cover her eyes like that seriously hurt, yikes. I really hope Shinra finds a way to revert her back or ends her misery in case he can’t.

Haumei (or whatever her name was) is definitely not an enemy you’d want to face. Good thing Arthur’s got plasma though, that’ll definitely irk her in the future upcoming arcs I’m sure.

Sho’s Adolla Burst giving rise to Shinra’s fire prowess, makes sense why they’d target Sho initially instead of conducting the attack before Sho’s birth even.

Captain 1 has seen too much (literally, as well) but I’m glad he finally let the secret out. I was hoping they’d show up a sneak peek on how things are over at the Evangelist’s side so that we could know more about Sho and his mom’s state but I suppose that’s for Season 2 to cover.

Overall, this show has been fairly good with its constant ups and downs. What started off on fire seemed to die down a bit but then rose back up for the final 2-3 episodes. Much thanks to David Production indeed! Of course there’s no taking away what it feels as though unnecessary complications currently however but I’m lookong forward to more at the end of the day so mission accomplished for the team I suppose.

Character interactions have been really nice too, soundtracks fairly good especially a few of the battle osts which were much better and the comedy which has been on and off to be honest. Animation Quality was brilliant all the way through but especially more so magnificent during the hype moments which surely was a treat to watch! Some really nice use of effects too, imo. No doubt the strongest department of the series. We’ve had some great looking shows this year and this is certainly among the finest.

Personally, I’d a problem with the directing and transition from different scenes more so than anything else. And of course a few off comedy moments which dulled the experience a bit.

All in all, I’ll award this show with a healthy 7.0/10 because it was bloody fun to keep up with this nonetheless and I’m genuinely curious to see how things will unfold next.

On that note, looking forward to Season 2 in the upcoming summer. Here’s to hoping that’ll consist of two cours too and effectively live up to the rumours in that way.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 27, 2019 11:44 AM

Aug 2013
Haumea girl was creepy af when she was younger.

Shinra finally learned what happened 12 years ago and I feel sorry for him. :(

Nice to see Princess Hibana. She really is hot.

7/10 for this anime. It was a great watch and I'm looking forward to season 2. Látom.

Dec 27, 2019 11:52 AM
May 2014
What manga chapter does this episode finish at? I would like to catch up. Thanks!
Dec 27, 2019 11:54 AM

Oct 2017
Shinra vs Burns fight was great, this time Shinra was able to damage him a bit. Finally the truth about 12 years ago revealed, it was a sad story. Hope Shinra finds his mom someday and saves her. The post credit scene was hilarious and damn boy Hibana was hot af.
MegamiRemDec 28, 2019 6:25 AM
Dec 27, 2019 12:01 PM

Mar 2016
NinjaStuart115 said:
What manga chapter does this episode finish at? I would like to catch up. Thanks!

I suppose chapter 90
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 27, 2019 12:01 PM

Apr 2016
It was a pretty generic shounen. It started great but the overuse of cheap comedy and bad fan service at the most inappropriate time almost ruined everything. The show was saved by the last 3 episodes and by the incredible Openings and Endings. "MAYDAY" by coldrain feat Ryo from CRYSTAL LAKE is one of the best songs of 2019
Final score 7/10 (waiting for season 2 in summer 2020)

Dec 27, 2019 12:19 PM

Apr 2016
It’s an ok series. It’s a pretty classic series, nothing special to say about it, but it was a bit entertaining, so I’ll watch the second season.
Dec 27, 2019 12:22 PM
Aug 2019
joshua10red said:
It was a pretty generic shounen. It started great but the overuse of cheap comedy and bad fan service at the most inappropriate time almost ruined everything. The show was saved by the last 3 episodes and by the incredible Openings and Endings. "MAYDAY" by coldrain feat Ryo from CRYSTAL LAKE is one of the best songs of 2019
Final score 7/10 (waiting for season 2 in summer 2020)

I am curious did you liked episode 17 where benimaru was introduced?
Dec 27, 2019 1:10 PM

Dec 2016
Burns story from 12 years ago has a massive plothole.

How the hell did he know that Hauge and some other Evangelist were on the rooftops and were the ones that awakened Sho's "mystical powers" that ignited the big fire? Not to mention how did he know that the infernal he saw at Shinra's house was in fact Shinra's mom, specially since he arrived later on after the fire was already consuming the house. A flashback sequence works with the information the character had experienced with his own eyes, not with an infodump from a 3rd party's point of view.

What was the point of Victor's blabbermouth about Shinra almost killing himself using his special technique that could even surpass lightspeed, but in fact it didn't take a big toll on him on his fight with Sho. And all it took was 3 day bedrest after surgery and an onigiri for him to use it again against Burns without any consequences on his body or without tearing the actual fabric of space as he much expected. Nothing but pure pseudo-science babble to make it a bigger deal than what it was.

Meh, I'm really not interested in going for the rest of the show. The poor storywriting and lazy editing should come with a huge disclaimer for the viewer to ignore these fatal flaws if they intend to go all the way up.
KimurahDec 27, 2019 1:13 PM
Dec 27, 2019 1:23 PM

Apr 2015
Burns is one tough guy! That fight was quite nice, pretty good animation as one would expect by now from Fire Force.

So the truth is finally out, eventho it was obvious.

Very good Anime, animation has always been the highlight of the show but overally it did a really solid job. The one thing that irritated me was the many far away still shots with dialouge. This second opening song is going to be missed, well until I open spotify again that is!

8/10

Second season announced as well, please give us more of Lisa!
Dec 27, 2019 1:37 PM
Jul 2019
WTF, that's it????!!!!! A cliffhanger for the next season????!!!!!
Dec 27, 2019 1:39 PM
Jul 2019
deg said:
best boy Charon is here

and there you go the truth of 12 years ago, hopefully the demon infernal mom of Shinra is still alive and he can bring her back to human form is that like Demon Slayer plot too? lol

damn Hibana is hot

Not as hot as seeing her panty...............
Dec 27, 2019 1:42 PM

Jun 2014
Even though I had some problems with this show throughout its run, it was fun and entertaining to watch, and definitely serves as a great time passer. Plus the action is a treat for the eyes. Now that the truth of the incident from 12 years ago has been revealed, I look forward to seeing where the story goes from here.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 27, 2019 1:45 PM
Mar 2015
The 8th goes into down time as Shinra and rest recover from the fight Glad he was finally told the truth about the fire and his mother
Dec 27, 2019 1:57 PM

Sep 2017
Nurguburu said:
What a wasted potential. It's a shame. 3/10 for the anime.

pd: the only good thing was bara material lol.

I'd gladly getting rescued by Obi or Vulcan :]
Dec 27, 2019 2:08 PM

Aug 2019
Overall, it's a decent show.

Half of the time, it's either decent, or barely any trashy moments.

The other half, it's actually enjoyable, like the fight scenes which also look good, because of the animation.

5/10
Dec 27, 2019 2:19 PM
Feb 2009
dang Shinra's mom might still be alive somewhere hyped for s2
Dec 27, 2019 2:34 PM
Aug 2019
Kimurah said:
Burns story from 12 years ago has a massive plothole.

How the hell did he know that Hauge and some other Evangelist were on the rooftops and were the ones that awakened Sho's "mystical powers" that ignited the big fire? Not to mention how did he know that the infernal he saw at Shinra's house was in fact Shinra's mom, specially since he arrived later on after the fire was already consuming the house. A flashback sequence works with the information the character had experienced with his own eyes, not with an infodump from a 3rd party's point of view.

What was the point of Victor's blabbermouth about Shinra almost killing himself using his special technique that could even surpass lightspeed, but in fact it didn't take a big toll on him on his fight with Sho. And all it took was 3-day bedrest after surgery and onigiri for him to use it again against Burns without any consequences on his body or without tearing the actual fabric of space as he much expected. Nothing but pure pseudo-science babble to make it a bigger deal than what it was.

Meh, I'm really not interested in going for the rest of the show. The poor storywriting and lazy editing should come with a huge disclaimer for the viewer to ignore these fatal flaws if they intend to go all the way up.

You got it wrong victor just meant that if shinra kept doing that he could die. The could die from the die for certain there is a huge gap unfortunately everyone takes the could die as a certain when it is simply the possibility. if someone has the possibility to die like he could die is not something 100% certain it can happen i am not sure why people confusing those terms big time.

It was victors speculation that obviously did not became reality but in terms of tolls it had tolls on Shinra's body even though they did not show it like in the manga, shinra was super close to die and he was for weeks in the hospital the reason why he survived was because of his adolla burst and adolla link.

To answer you how burns knew about where the white clads where this is kinda a spoiler for something that you will find out at season2.
The thing is burns obviously knew or hunting these guys down so he knew that they would be at that area.

The narration was not only from burns perspective but it is a generic flashback narration show what happened from everyone's perspective because there is no way burns should know these guys where at the roof of a building since he did not have visual contact with them also there is no way he should that sho was responsible for turning his mom into an infernal then again burns... fuck it is a season 2 spoiler so yeah you are right as for now it cannot be explained how burns would know about everything but there will be something that will happen in next season that will probably justify how he knew it if you pay.

GourmetforceDec 27, 2019 2:44 PM
Dec 27, 2019 2:47 PM

Aug 2019
That fight between shinra and burns was so good. Great ending.

Pretty good show overall, I had lots of fun watching it
Dec 27, 2019 3:36 PM
Jan 2016
Great last episode!

Captain burns and Shinra figth was awesome, Burns is no joke!

Finaly Shinra and we learn what happened in that fire 12 years ago, so Haumei made something with his powers to made Sho awaken, and also her mother was turned into infernal and left, so after that horrific flashback from Shinra's past, it is a chance of her mother being alive!

Haumei even as a kid was creepy, damn!

Pos ending scene surely was funny!

Overall, i really liked that anime, aniamtion, every character was amusing in that way, and OSTs were really good! I will miss that characters for sure!

I am rally happy that we will have second season in summer, hyped for that!

Dec 27, 2019 3:42 PM
Mar 2019
I'm so disappointed of the 2 last episodes of this first season.
They were excellent, but they made me realised if the 24 episodes were animated this way, we could have watched one of the best anime of the season, even of the year (but Mob Psycho 100 II and some others were way above it)
I'll be impatiently waiting the 2nd season and I hope it'll be animated in the same way than those 2 last episodes, knowing the capacity of david production to gave us some orgasmic animation.

Even if the animation quality were sometimes quite low and the rhthym narration confused, it make me care about the story and the characters (except Tamaki, she can be more than just a fanservice character).
I really liked the evolution and the backgroud of Shinra who, on the contrary of other shounen charaters, is really interesting, like the development of the universe of the anime.
The fight scenes are also really creative.

Final rate : A solid 8/10 and a 2nd season coming next summer
Dec 27, 2019 3:59 PM

Feb 2015
Can't say I'm disappointed because I had absolutely zero expectations. Mediocre as all hell. How shit like this already gets a second seasons, with its pathetic sales, but KnY just gets a movie is ridiculous.
Dec 27, 2019 4:25 PM

Dec 2016
Marinate1016 said:

Can't believe people really passed on this show because of fan service, "style over substance" and other bs. This was straight heat. Along with BC definitely my fave of the new gen.Fights were consistently amazing, sound design was like an eargasm every time, only issues I had were OP 2 and the fact that the camera seemed to linger on characters after they'd finished talking and that's very odd for me.

This is hilariously rich, coming from someone who wrote and I quote "Fire Force offers one of the more original takes on Shonen" in a whole write up, when My Hero Academia and the whole basic premise of the main character playing the hero role has been one of the most used tropes for Battle Shonen.
Dec 27, 2019 4:27 PM
Aug 2019
Yautja said:
Can't say I'm disappointed because I had absolutely zero expectations. Mediocre as all hell. How shit like this already gets a second seasons, with its pathetic sales, but KnY just gets a movie is ridiculous.

who cares about sales?? all is about ratings. plus, is a kny movie that bad??
Dec 27, 2019 4:35 PM

Jan 2016
Kimurah said:
Marinate1016 said:

the whole basic premise of the main character playing the hero role has been one of the most used tropes for Battle Shonen.

Like in My hero Academia and ?
Dec 27, 2019 4:39 PM

Dec 2016
Gourmetforce said:

You got it wrong victor just meant that if shinra kept doing that he could die. The could die from the die for certain there is a huge gap unfortunately everyone takes the could die as a certain when it is simply the possibility. if someone has the possibility to die like he could die is not something 100% certain it can happen i am not sure why people confusing those terms big time.

You should order your thoughts before trying to explain something you can't even grasp. It's a terrible gramatical mess, use a proof reader next time.

Gourmetforce said:

It was victors speculation that obviously did not became reality but in terms of tolls it had tolls on Shinra's body even though they did not show it like in the manga, shinra was super close to die and he was for weeks in the hospital the reason why he survived was because of his adolla burst and adolla link.

Again, I don't give two fucks if it wasn't shown like in the mango. If the anime failed to show actual wear and tear or side effects of using the ultrasuperpowaful overrated hyped up shonen move the generic #365 hero used to save his ass from a dire situation then it's a fail as an adaptation and again, Viktor's rant it's just pointless verbal diahrrea to hype up the gullible ones.

Gourmetforce said:

To answer you how burns knew about where the white clads where this is kinda a spoiler for something that you will find out at season2.
The thing is burns obviously knew or hunting these guys down so he knew that they would be at that area.

Wich makes it another fail in storytelling if it requires further explanation in season 2 (wich I'm not planning to watch at all) Finales are meant to close a passage of the story, not to create more questions about it

Gourmetforce said:

The narration was not only from burns perspective but it is a generic flashback narration show what happened from everyone's perspective

The only 2 perspectives we should have had in that flashback should had been Shinra's and Burns', since they are the only characters stablishing a conversation. The point of view from Haumei & Sho (wich was a baby and wouldn't have any recollection or understanding of hsi surroundings) shouldn't had been there since they are not in the actual scene interacting with the other characters. This is a terrible choice even from the most amateur director

Dec 27, 2019 4:41 PM
Aug 2019
Kimurah said:
Marinate1016 said:

This is hilariously rich, coming from someone who wrote and I quote "Fire Force offers one of the more original takes on Shonen" in a whole write up, when My Hero Academia and the whole basic premise of the main character playing the hero role has been one of the most used tropes for Battle Shonen.

but here there is more emphasis on the meaning of being a hero. what makes it original is the angle given to the premise
Dec 27, 2019 4:46 PM

Dec 2016
WiselyKamelot said:

Like in My hero Academia and ?

From Dragon Ball, to Naruto, to Hunter X Hunter. What you want a full list of main characters that want to play the role of a world reknown hero? just look for most popular Battle shonens on google.
Dec 27, 2019 4:48 PM

Dec 2016
Foti66 said:

but here there is more emphasis on the meaning of being a hero. what makes it original is the angle given to the premise

Nope, it's exactly like the Stacy malibu meme. The premise is just a different type of hat

Dec 27, 2019 5:07 PM
Jun 2017
Ohh shinra sure is in shock right now knowing that his enemy all along is his mother (demon) and sho. Ohh lets see how he will deal with it this 2nd seson
Dec 27, 2019 5:08 PM
Aug 2019
Kimurah said:
Foti66 said:

Nope, it's exactly like the Stacy malibu meme. The premise is just a different type of hat

@Kimurah

i think is more like changing stacy and giving her the same hat. they´re many characters in the shonen demography with the same objectives.

lets take the objective of having a quite life as an example:
kira yoshikage, tsuna sawada and ichigo kurosaki (at the beggining) want to have a quite life, but the situations and the develpoment given to them is totally different

gon freecs (btw, you´re wrong with gon wanting to be a hero) and natsu dragneel want to find their parents, and one is a great character and the other a shitty one

edward elric, tanjiro kamado and kaname tatara (a newby in shonen) want to save their brothers/sister, and they are not the same at all

plus, i think shinra haves another objectives than becoming a hero, like saving his brother, finding her mother and defeat the evangelist. i think the fact that he wants to be a hero is more like a reference of how firefighters are heroes in the real life
Foti66Dec 27, 2019 5:27 PM
Dec 27, 2019 5:10 PM
Nov 2019
Really liking this series so far, and 2019 has been a good year for anime in general in my opinion.
Dec 27, 2019 5:23 PM

Mar 2019
Chill & Fun, but good ending.....

Asako & Haumea, great candidates for waifus in second season...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 27, 2019 5:32 PM

Nov 2013
DAMN!
Great battle scene with Burns and Shinra. David Production really did a fantastic job

So 12 years ago, Sho caused the fire, which was instigated by the Evangelist group,
Meanwhile the mother might still be alive.

Next season might be Shinra trying to find a way to turn Infernals back to human...
Looking forward to Summer 2020!!!
Dec 27, 2019 5:33 PM

Mar 2016
for the most part, i enjoyed the episode learning the meaning of the past events that took place, etc.

leonard burns can like...get it.

4/5 enjoyment for the episode

5/10 for the season overall:
- character framing was bad
- world building was mediocre
- eh what went wrong fire force ;( it just felt like it was ok :)
i believe there was potential in the beginning when i was watching, but maybe that was just my new seasonal hype talking lmao.

Dec 27, 2019 5:44 PM

Dec 2016
Foti66 said:

i think is more like changing stacy and giving her the same hat. they´re many characters in the shonen demography with the same objectives.

kira yoshikage, tsuna sawada and ichigo kurosaki (at the beggining) want to have a quite life, but the situations and the develpoment given to them is totally different

gon freecs (btw, you´re wrong with gon wanting to be a hero) and natsu dragneel want to find their parents, and one is a great character and the other a shitty one

edward elric, tanjiro kamado and kaname tatara (a newby in shonen) want to save their brothers/sister, and they are not the same at all

plus, i think shinra haves another objectives than becoming a hero, like saving his brother, finding her mother and defeat the evangelist. i think the fact that he wants to be a hero is more like a reference of how firefighters are heroes in the real life

You got it backwards.

The Stacy Malibu is the core of most battle shonen based in a main character with a high morality and the duty to serve as a hero. The hat is indeed the "setting" wich can be intechangable, "from ninjas, to space pirates to medieval warriors" and such.
Dec 27, 2019 5:51 PM
Aug 2019
Kimurah said:
Foti66 said:

You got it backwards.

The Stacy Malibu is the core of most battle shonen based in a main character with a high morality and the duty to serve as a hero. The hat is indeed the "setting" wich can be intechangable, "from ninjas, to space pirates to medieval warriors" and such.

ah thanks for clarifying it. im not englsih speaker and im using the SHITTY
googl translator
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

121 by Twerms »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

198 by Twerms »»
Yesterday, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

389 by NachmanTheSoos »»
Jun 2, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

136 by DarkSageRK »»
Jun 1, 8:04 AM

» Why wasn't it successful?

Leon888 - May 24

47 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
May 28, 10:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.