Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2019 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The goat Zodiac :o

For a kid, he behaves exactly like a kid. I also do find his character interactions with Kisa to be adorable and no doubt he has deeper feelings for her. Seems Tohru is also taking a liking to him like most of the other characters she has met.

Aug 16, 2019 10:30 AM

Aug 2013
At first, the way Hiro was acting was so annoying. At least now he seems to respect Tohru. Akito is a mysterious character. Can't believe he actually beat up Kisa. I wonder why.

Aug 16, 2019 10:58 AM

Sep 2017
I’m an anime-only and Hiro has DEFINITELY taken the spot for my least favorite character. Holy shit, even the middle school boys I know have some semblance of respect for other people.
Aug 16, 2019 11:03 AM

Feb 2018
I do sympathize with his situation with Risa, but man is Hiro a little s***head.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Aug 16, 2019 11:06 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yikes, what's with Akito seriously? Did she really beat up Kisa just to make Hiro feel guilty or somehow try to stop any romantic developments? I don't think there's saving Akito any longer - no matter how tragic her life may be/have been, she's clearly taken things to the next level, she feels like the biggest curse of the Family at the moment. I wouldn't be least bit surprised now if she starts to take her anger and frustrations out of Tohru now, as Shigure suspects. Speaking of Shigure, some more interesting details and hints there regarding his relationship with Akito.

Anyway, Hiro is such a bratty kid with how he tries to act so smart and gets jealous like that. But, at the same time, him acknowledging that he's still just a kid goes to show how courageous he is indeed as Tohru pointed out and I only hope he keeps that up and eventually prevails. So adorable how the prince and princess bit was added though!

Lol, what was with that anime at the start though. Yuki's monologue there pretty much nailed my impression too. Lol moment of the episode for me this episode goes to the re-introduction of that editor and the precise timing of that though, god these Shigure moments are just fab!

Anyway, looks like the rumours of Tohru is spreading and this is another win lol, I wonder what's next now! Next episode title suggest Hanajima and I really hope it is because she's been on the sidelines for too long now!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 16, 2019 11:06 AM

Sep 2015
I enjoyed this episode. Hiro is a little jerk, but I love him. His and Kisa’s relationship is one of my favorites, they very much act like 11 & 12 year olds when it comes to feelings. I’m looking forward to more interactions between them.

alicerubesty said:
I’m an anime-only and Hiro has DEFINITELY taken the spot for my least favorite character. Holy shit, even the middle school boys I know have some semblance of respect for other people.

I definitely know 6th graders at my work that act just like Hiro. Not all, but a couple for sure.
Aug 16, 2019 11:15 AM
Jan 2019
Hiro finally makes his entrance, and as much as I dislike his attitude, I now hate Akito more than ever, and it’s only gonna get worse.
bethxxxAug 16, 2019 11:21 AM
Aug 16, 2019 11:19 AM

Feb 2019
How did the police not get involved after Akito beat a small child badly enough to put her in the hospital for 2 weeks.

1) Her parents seem to care for her, so I can't imagine they would protect Akito, family head or not

2) I am sure Japan has child protection laws, and the doctors at the hospital would have been calling protective services or the police.

I still wanted Kyo to at least give Hiro a smack
Aug 16, 2019 11:19 AM

Nov 2013
I really don't understand Zodiac's relationship with Akito - I know she's
but why are they so tolerant of her? Why do they discuss so calmly her beating up a child? Why don't they blame her for anything?
NaerysAug 16, 2019 1:34 PM
Aug 16, 2019 11:35 AM

Sep 2015
Naerys said:
but why are they so tolerant of her? Why do they discuss so calmly her beating up a child? Why don't they blame her for anything?

The part I put in the spoiler tag is still a major spoiler for people who are anime only’s.
Aug 16, 2019 11:40 AM

Jan 2019
I wish they added the scene of the random adults saying they want to punch Hiro because of how arrogant he is from the manga. That scene was hilarious, but oh well.
"In the End, Only Kindness Matters" -Jewel
Aug 16, 2019 11:48 AM

Mar 2016
I like how the episode got me at first hating Hiro to actually feeling kinda bad for him. I think I'll enjoy his character more down the stretch, having known the reason as to why he's like this.
Aug 16, 2019 12:12 PM
Apr 2019
HOOfan_1 said:
How did the police not get involved after Akito beat a small child badly enough to put her in the hospital for 2 weeks.

1) Her parents seem to care for her, so I can't imagine they would protect Akito, family head or not

2) I am sure Japan has child protection laws, and the doctors at the hospital would have been calling protective services or the police.

Complicated.

1) You may need to imagine it. Though 'protecting' Akito isn't quite it. But the circumstances are very messed up. Parents don't have much power in this family.

2) This is technically a spoiler, but it's also minor overall and the kind of thing that the series never explicitly states very boldy, so I worry people won't pick up on it even when it is made clearer and will continue to think it's a plot hole/oversight. A lot of how the Sohma family operate is never explicitly stated but rather are things the reader/viewer has to piece together overtime, which may be difficult when watching a long running weekly series.

Anyway, this is the 'spoiler' :

Another answer is just that Fruits Basket despite its fantasy premise is very much in the business of making very real commentary on the real world. And child abuse is historically very underreported in Japan. One reason being that even though yes there are organizations and systems and such in place, so many of these things are dealt with from the point of view of it being "a family matter" and you shouldn't stick your nose in other people's' business.
thebond_thecurseAug 16, 2019 12:17 PM
Aug 16, 2019 12:27 PM

May 2015
Hiro and kagura, the shittiest characters in Fruits basket.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit
Aug 16, 2019 12:30 PM
May 2017
That sheep boi is a complete arsehole. He needs to be taught, in a hard way. Kyo should've beat him up.

Mar 2017
It was cool to see a different kind of Soma this episode; one that's mature, moody & sensible rather than the usually childish, immature and boisterous Somas'.

I'm so intrigued to know what is going on with Akito... he seems cruel and hateful but i have a feeling there's something beneath the surface so i'm trying not to judge him to harshly. I have to say though, beating Kisa just because Hiro said he loves her is making it hard not to dislike him...

Sep 2017
Kisa1208 said:
I definitely know 6th graders at my work that act just like Hiro. Not all, but a couple for sure.

Yeah, when they said how old Hiro was, I was immediately thinking “okay that’s how old some of the boys I babysit are. Do they act like that? Did boys act like that when I was that age?”. But I guess it’s some combination of trauma, bad parenting that seems very common in Fruits Basket, and pent up anger being taken out on just Tohru (rather than spread out evenly to every person in his life).

On the other hand, I watch the Funimation dub and i’ve noticed that lines seem very different between the translations for other episodes so maybe there’s some difference in what Hiro said there.
Aug 16, 2019 12:36 PM

Sep 2015
alicerubesty said:
Kisa1208 said:

Yeah, when they said how old Hiro was, I was immediately thinking “okay that’s how old some of the boys I babysit are. Do they act like that? Did boys act like that when I was that age?”. But I guess it’s some combination of trauma, bad parenting that seems very common in Fruits Basket, and pent up anger being taken out on just Tohru (rather than spread out evenly to every person in his life).

On the other hand, I watch the Funimation dub and i’ve noticed that lines seem very different between the translations for other episodes so maybe there’s some difference in what Hiro said there.

Oh yeah Hiro is totally a little jerk, I don’t deny that, but I think it is very much in line with his age, & trauma he’s dealing with about Akito hurting Kisa. And he’s not like that with everyone, mostly Tohru out of jealousy & Kyo because he’s a little hot headed & I think Hiro kinda has fun messing with him.

& yeah with the dub, I watch it too. I actually watch it first and then try to watch the sub later.
Aug 16, 2019 12:37 PM

Dec 2018
And that spoiler there huh? XD

Glad I'm a manga veteran
Aug 16, 2019 12:50 PM
Nov 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
The goat Zodiac :o

Seems Tohru is also taking a liking to him like most of the other characters she has met.

i bet she liked him because he half of ep trashed her hard ...be a scumbag and you be loved ( by SMARTEST) ones ....
Aug 16, 2019 1:37 PM

Nov 2013
Kisa1208 said:
Naerys said:

The part I put in the spoiler tag is still a major spoiler for people who are anime only’s.

Ok, fixed it. Though it's under Akito page in MAL in quotation marks in her name, anyone who's clicked on it knows.
Aug 16, 2019 1:40 PM

Sep 2015
Naerys said:
Kisa1208 said:

Ok, fixed it. Though it's under Akito page in MAL in quotation marks in her name, anyone who's clicked on it knows.

I didn’t know that. Haha. Well thanks for changing it anyways.
Aug 16, 2019 1:45 PM

Jun 2014
So in this episode (ch 37-38) we meet the sheep zodiac, who is both cute and annoying at the same time. More Kisa is always welcome, she's a cutie-pie. <3 And Akito being an asshole as always. Both this anime and the old one were pretty similar to the manga (with tiny differences), so I have nothing to complain about. Again no smoking from Shigure at Hatori's, lol. And Hatori's voice is always so annoying, although I love his character. :'( So next episode is about Hanajima. Last 2 zodiacs will probably be in 2nd season, since they aren't in the 2nd opening and ending of 1st season. We are approaching the heavier stuff and we'll get to know a bit more about the Souma curse, can't wait to see how they will end this season.
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Aug 16, 2019 1:54 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Rytakahashi09 said:
That sheep boi is a complete arsehole. He needs to be taught, in a hard way. Kyo should've beat him up.

Couldn't agree more. Couldn't muster sympathy for him, even at the end. Treating Tohru like that has no justification at all.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 16, 2019 2:06 PM

Sep 2011
Tooru is me watching anime. xD Hiro was so insufferable at first though, acting all high and mighty towards Tooru. Babbling on and on, without letting her speak and treating her as a servant. And yes, he is "just a kid", but he certainly could be more polite and fair. I can't believe he just took her pocketbook, which had the photo of her mother, like that after forcefully taking her bag. Kisa is so adorable though, I melted seeing her trying her best to speak, I'm glad she is hanging in there now that she feels and knows that she isn't alone.

I can't believe what Akito did to her after Hiro told him that he loved her though. She is also a member of the zodiac, and just a little kid, but he still beat her so hard that it took her two weeks to fully heal. I can't believe they have to put up with this kind of abuse, this is so wrong that I can't even. I guess he really wants to be the only object of affection when it comes to the zodiac members, it's sick. But I'm sure he has his "reasons." At least Shigure's "he will be the one who is sorry in the end" gives me a bit of hope.
Aug 16, 2019 2:14 PM

Apr 2015
It's wrong to hit kids, but damn I would have so wanted to punch Hiro in the face just like Kyo... what an annoying brat.

What's with Akito abusing/hurting loved ones of the Zodiac members? Like first the Girlfriend of Hatori and now Kisa :/ Since I am an Anime-only viewer, I can only dread for what's to come.. As long as Akito won't abuse Tohru.

Kisa seems to be doing a lot better, that makes me happy..
Aug 16, 2019 2:24 PM

Feb 2014
I couldn't help but laugh at Yuki's criticism at the Mogeta anime, calling it a problem in and of itself. Those words of his could be used for quite a lot of bad shows that have aired this year already. XD

Anway, this episode introduces Hiro, who is part of the sheep zodiac and, not surprisingly, he comes off as an arrogant little bastard to Tohru, constantly nitpicking anything that she did that annoyed him. Honestly, I don't blame Kyo for wanting to clump Hiro a few times.

However, Hiro wasn't like this before. Asking going up to Akito and declaring his love for Kisa, Akito became so angry that he beat up Kisa to the point that she was hospitalised for two weeks. There's no denying how vile Aktio can be at times... =/

Thanks to that, Hiro could only blame himself for what happened to Kisa and did his best to avoid her, which only made her assume that she did something that made him angry at her. Thanks to Tohru, her words and optimistic attitude was able to mend the bridges between Hiro and Kisa. Seeing Hiro smiling at Kisa at the end of the episode made me smile, too. =)

All in all, this episode did a great job in adapting Hiro's introduction and backstory. We still need to protect Kisa's adorable smile, though. =3
Aug 16, 2019 2:51 PM

Sep 2008
This episode covered Chapters 37 and 38 of the manga in its focus on Hiro. Like last week's episode, this one went through quite a fair number of changes in changing the order of specific scenes and even outright removing some stuff, as well as altering settings for some key events. Looks like next week's episode is a Hanajima-focused one, which may be the one where more of her home life is explored. Anyway, here are the differences I spotted with this latest episode:

-The Mogeta cartoon scene seen at the start of the episode was extended slightly for the anime.
-Kyo and Tohru had different clothing designs for their scene in the anime. Tohru had a regular shirt on instead of the buttoned-up one in the anime and Yuki has a different Chinese-style shirt he wears in the manga.
-A small bit of the scene with Shigure coming in to see Yuki and the girls watching the Mogeta anime was removed for the anime in which Shigure asked what they were watching on TV.
-Instead of sipping on his drink, Yuki was shown to be smiling with everyone else in the manga in response to Tohru hugging Kisa.
-The scene showing Hiro inquiring about where Kisa is from his aunt was originally the first scene in the manga instead of appearing after the scene at Shigure’s house.
-The anime removed a couple scenes leading up to Tohru’s first encounter with Hiro. This includes…

• Kyo arriving home following Tohru’s hugging of Kisa. He expresses annoyance of Kisa staying the night at Shigure’s house at first, before he asks how Tohru is following the events from Volume 6 of the manga (for non-readers, won’t spoil what he refers to for now) and Shigure teasing Kyo for the increased closeness he’s shown toward Tohru lately.
  • At school the following day, Tohru leaves to head for work. Arisa expresses annoyance at summer vacation not coming sooner and trying to goad some male classmates, including Kyo, into coming to play bowling with her.

-Tohru’s dumbstruck reaction of Hiro teasing her after picking up his boot was added for the anime.
-Tohru’s panic over Hiro stealing her handbook with her mother’s photo was slightly longer in the manga as she contemplated contacting the main Sohma house to track Hiro down.
-Instead of being outside, Hiro, Tohru and Kyo were inside a martial arts dojo. Some of the dialogue in the scene was changed for the anime to reflect the setting difference.
-The Mogeta show that Hiro made mention of was originally on a VHS tape in the manga instead of a DVD. In addition, some parts of his venting expressing his jealousy toward Tohru and his feelings toward Kisa were removed for the anime.
-While Hiro was venting at Kisa, Momiji was shown resting his head on Tohru’s shoulder in the manga instead of witnessing the argument unfolding.
-The internal thoughts of Hiro and Tohru expressed during Hiro’s venting were removed for the anime.
-While the anime still showed Hiro questioning things with the Mogeta anime and accusing Tohru of being inconsiderate toward him with serving snacks, the dialogue is nearly totally different between the anime and manga.
-Tohru’s narration explaining about Hiro at the start of Chapter 38 was removed for the anime.
-Kyo was shown to be wearing a different type of shirt design in the manga.
-While Shigure was holding onto Kyo’s head when stopping him from going after Hiro, there were visible veins of anger appearing from Kyo’s face.
-When Yuki commented on letting Mitsuru in the house, Tohru originally expressed shock in the manga in reaction to hearing Mitsuru was attempting to hang herself.
-The brief scene of Shigure tricking Mitsuru into thinking he was getting back to working on his writing was added for the anime.
-The flashback showing Hiro ignoring Kisa on their way to school was added for the anime.
-Tohru’s internal thoughts about Hiro’s situation were removed for the anime.
-When Hiro asked Tohru to take him and Kisa somewhere to play, this was originally done the following day after school in the manga instead of while still at Shigure’s house. Due to the changed setting, this results in a scene being removed that showed some walkers coming by and remarking on Hiro being smart-mouthed before the boy retorts back at them in retaliation and the two being irritated, wanting to beat Hiro up as a result.
-Shigure and Hatori’s discussion on Hiro’s situation originally took place before Hiro and Kisa met with Tohru the following day in the manga. In addition in the manga, Shigure was shown smoking during this scene and some of the dialogue where the two dabbled over about being members of the cursed zodiac seeking love got removed for the anime.
-While getting crepes from the vendor, there’s a removed bit showing Hiro telling Tohru she can pay for her share, while he covers for himself and Kisa.
-When Tohru was describing Hiro’s love for Kisa being like that of a prince, the manga originally only depicted Kisa dressed as a princess. The anime added in Hiro as a prince extending his hand to Kisa.
Aug 16, 2019 3:03 PM

Sep 2017
Hiro is still a little piece if shit, but man Akito is a fucking psychopath. If this series ended with him getting skinned alive at this point I wouldn't even mind. I swear this better not end with Tohru using her power of endearing dumbass to somehow get through to his black heart. Still like 50 episodes to go till then anyway probably.
Aug 16, 2019 3:07 PM

Apr 2019
This was the first episode of the series I actually hated, and I rate most episodes a 4 or 5. I can't stand asshole kids, Akito be damned.

Still love me some Kyo though.
Aug 16, 2019 3:28 PM

Jun 2016
As a German native I feel attacked by Momiji saying "Das ist keine Art" I know what they wanted to tell with that but It makes no sense at all. Nobody would ever say it like that.
Aug 16, 2019 3:36 PM

Aug 2018
Holy damn crap, I wanted to slap this Hiro so muuuuch this episode... fortunately, he managed to confess himself so it reduces my anger toward him. But shit, being around 11 and acting like that, you can't move forward in life and you'll end up being sader than anyone.
Aug 16, 2019 3:56 PM

Oct 2018
My God was Hiro a handful, but he acts just like a kid. Couple that with some lovely Soma family trauma and you've got yourself a little jerk of a kid. He's adorable though, especially with Kisa. I loved the little Princess and Prince scene between them, so cute!

I really couldn't stand hearing Hatori and Shigure casually talking about Kisa being beaten so badly by Akito she had to stay in a hospital for 2 weeks. The fact that abuse is spoken about so lightly in the family like it's a common occurrence is devastatingly sad, especially considering many of the zodiacs particularly suffered that trauma when they were children. It's just goddamn sad. Shigure was right, the family can never love or cherish anyone properly with the restrictions and limitations they live under. I can't believe she was most likely beaten to either hurt Hiro or prove a point to him, ensuring that he should never step out of his lines as a zodiac.

I'm looking forward to how this show adapts the corruption and absolutely awful workings of the Soma family, anime-onlys are gonna be shook at all the things that family has done to people. I still get upset thinking about it. This was a very sweet episode though, can't wait for Kyo's time to shine!
~ These boys must be protected at all costs ~
Aug 16, 2019 5:13 PM

Feb 2016
At first I was annoyed at the Goat kid at first, it reminded me to a certain episode of Violet Evergaden which I hated a lot. Thankfully Fruits Basket shows us again its masterful direction and storytelling and manages to redeem Hiro on the same episode it was introduced.

Damn, Akito is really fucked up, to beat Kisa like that, my poor poor girl ;_; Go on Hiro, you can do it, you gotta protect Kisa's smile from that evil Akito. But you gotta do something with that attitude of yours. It really puts me off

That said, this episode was 3/5 to me.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 16, 2019 5:16 PM

Feb 2016
HOOfan_1 said:

It's not a good idea, its a loss battle to ever consider call the police for this, specially knowing what Akito is capable of doing and the fact that the Soma family is able to rewrite memories.
~Blackwall
Aug 16, 2019 5:51 PM

Sep 2011
Kid was a bit of an annoyance but it felt like it was done with a purpose and didn't overtsay its welcome too much before he started to chill out. I will say this episode was ruined a bit for me till after it was done out of own stupidity, i legit thought they introduced hiro as kisa's brother so I was really confused when everyone started implying he was in love with her at first and it took me a few minutes to realize my mistake. I think it was cause he asked the mom where kisa was and I just sort of assumed they lived in the same house or something

That stupidity aside, holy shit akito fucked that kid up.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 16, 2019 6:01 PM

Sep 2017
At first I was annoyed by Hiro

But at the end of the episo-oh wait....nope, still annoying as hell.

Besides that, a good episode. I'm still annoyed by Kisa's voice however
Aug 16, 2019 6:01 PM

Jan 2017
MY SON!! HE’S HERE!!!! 💕💕 I love this little shit so much I’ve desperately been waiting for his appearance💕💕 I’m excited to see the drama play out again and for Hiro to get his character development ☺️
Aug 16, 2019 6:12 PM
Sep 2017
Wow - as someone else mentioned a couple of posts up, I really thought Hiro & Kisa were brother & sister, so I was like ummm... everyone is ok with this? (except Akita, obviously). Glad to figure out they aren’t!
Aug 16, 2019 6:13 PM

Feb 2017
god was this episode ever excruciatingly painful to watch. hiro is such an annoying brat and tohru just lets him walk all over her. speech at the end did nothing for me either.

placeholder text
Aug 16, 2019 8:01 PM

Feb 2019
HereticHunter said:
HOOfan_1 said:

It's not a good idea, its a loss battle to ever consider call the police for this, specially knowing what Akito is capable of doing and the fact that the Soma family is able to rewrite memories.

Hatori can erase memories and I am not sure Hatori's fealty to Akito runs that deep.

Besides, Akito is a sickly frail person. I assume there are outsiders who married into the Soma family who would not be obligated to take Akito's crap
Aug 16, 2019 8:09 PM

Feb 2016
HOOfan_1 said:
HereticHunter said:

Hatori can erase memories and I am not sure Hatori's fealty to Akito runs that deep.

Besides, Akito is a sickly frail person. I assume there are outsiders who married into the Soma family who would not be obligated to take Akito's crap

Maybe, maybe not, but I'm pretty sure Akito wouldn't fall that easy over cops, that, and even if the police manages to catch him, nothing prevents him for escaping disguising himself as an animal (or doing something worse), so its still not a good idea whatsoever. I'm sure most of the Soma Family knows this and even if they try to get him arrested I don't think they'd get anything positive from it.
~Blackwall
Aug 16, 2019 8:21 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode again.

I gotta admit, I was super annoyed with the way Hiro acted towards Tohru in the beginning. I almost couldn't stand his bratty and cheeky attitude towards her, which is pretty rare for me. I guess I just couldn't understand how he was able to act so rude to someone as nice and loving as Tohru.

After a little more exposition I kinda was able to like him a little bit more but I still think he's a little overly rude but at least I know that he's a good kid that just doesn't know how to help the person he wants to help the most.

I have no idea why Akito acts the way he does, when will we see more of him? I'm genuinely curious as to why he lashes out the way he does. Is it even possible to redeem him at this point?
Aug 16, 2019 8:25 PM

Dec 2016
First reaction about Hiro is Hate. I dislike brats who act bossy towards someone for whatever reason they might have. It doesn't give him the right to bully Tohru just because he feels jealous. Know your place, kid!

So Akito strikes again... Savage! Felt bad for Kisa :(

Ok episode.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 16, 2019 9:26 PM

Mar 2018
Why the hell do so many people here think that Akito is a girl?
His appearance may look rather feminine but... like didnt you hear his voice (va)?! And he's classified as male here on mal too

Seeing Shigures 'dark' side again definitely gets me thrilled lol
I wanna see a coup d'état with him as the leader lmao

I can't stand cheeky brat characters in anime/manga so I dislike Hiro of course.. His character softens quite a bit at the end tho so if he'd stay that way that would be perfect. That most likely won't happen tho

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 16, 2019 9:36 PM

Apr 2014
Not going to lie the kid Hiro was so bratty. Though I think I can understand where he is coming from because of what was shown. But still it is not an excuse to do all that. And it is not cool. Anyways, one thing for sure. I am going to say it here and now. I swear if Akito lays a finger or harms Tohru in any way. I freaking hope Yuki or Kyo step up to kick his can in the dirt. Like seriously... what is with him? Is he just jealous or is he afraid of something that he will get lonely? Or is he just wanting the family to himself to the point where they should not leave him? Seriously though, Kyo or Yuki better fight Akito should he even lay a finger on Tohru... if not... I am going to flip...
alphazero4umAug 16, 2019 9:49 PM
Aug 16, 2019 9:37 PM

Feb 2019
HereticHunter said:

Maybe, maybe not, but I'm pretty sure Akito wouldn't fall that easy over cops, that, and even if the police manages to catch him, nothing prevents him for escaping disguising himself as an animal (or doing something worse), so its still not a good idea whatsoever.

Akito doesn't turn into an animal. What bad thing do you think Akito can do to the police? Akito is frail and sickly. The only reason the Zodiacs put up with Akito is the curse makes them.

K1ngOfSloth said:
Why the hell do so many people here think that Akito is a girl?
His appearance may look rather feminine but... like didnt you hear his voice (va)?!

Umm...Akito's VA is a woman....
Aug 16, 2019 10:09 PM

Mar 2016
I wanted Kyou to beat that damn goat-kid. Akito really is someone despicable. Shigure likes to play with us, sometimes looks naively but then you see it how I believe he really is, I mean I cannot longer think of him as a nice and friendly guy if he can get along with Akito.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 16, 2019 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
I am glad that Torhu made it clear to Hiro that he is Kisa's prince and the one who needs to protect her Isn't young love wonderful? Shigure's game with Akito is making every one suffer just to reach his desired end game
landofthekwtAug 16, 2019 10:17 PM
Aug 17, 2019 1:20 AM

Mar 2008
I don't care what Akito is. He beat a little girl up so badly she was in the hospital for 2 week. Can someone just blow his brains out?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

120 by Inudrew »»
May 27, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

212 by contrastz »»
May 20, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2019

167 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

184 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

233 by kiteall »»
May 12, 3:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.