Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 2, 2019 9:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bitten by a tiger...ouch. I think Tohru should be more careful aruond some animals.

Tohru seems to be continously building better relationships with the other Zodiacs. In particular, I find Kisa's character to be an interesting one as the tiger Zodiac. Seems Yuki still has Akito on his mind often.
Aug 2, 2019 10:30 AM

Aug 2013
So we have the tiger zodiac, Kisa, in this episode. I feel bad for since she withdrew from school due to bullying. One of the worse things to happen in school. Good thing Tohru and Yuki were there for her. Overall a good episode.

Aug 2, 2019 11:09 AM

Jun 2015
I'm ready to die for Kisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also,i need more Akito screen time ASAP
They all feel the same adjust to the pain..like tears in the rain..

Aug 2, 2019 11:12 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Really touching and emotional episode, this time around!

Kisa’s been through a lot but it’s fortunate for her that Tohru, Yuki and Haru are there for her during her tough times. Momoji’s relief over the fact that Kisa’s mother at least cares about her was seriously heartrending and a mixed bag of many other feelings, I suppose. Yuki empathising with her condition and monologuing was really touching too. Good thing she’s able to talk better now and is up for the challenge. Yuki, on the other hand, is up for it too and that’s great to see! I’m sure something more grievous and painful is awaiting but this is good signs as of now.

Some really nice comedic and feels-good moments along-side too. Kisa’s fondness of Tohru and vice-versa was really adorable to see! Tohru’s relations with the Soma Family is seriously impressive, about time Akito intervenes? But anyway, that aside, that scene of Yuki resting on Tohru’s shoulder and then consequently gaining enough courage was nice to see. Kyo’s sharp tongue hurting Kisa was a little aggravating but good thing ol’ Shigure was up for the task.

Meanwhile, it seems as though the quality of the show is diminishing by the episode. No sound effects of the rain at the start followed by consistent poor shots of character drawings here and there, hopefully this doesn’t mean that the folks over at TMS Entertainment are under too much stress and scheduling issues.

Definitely looking forward to more of this greatness!
_MushiRock11_Aug 2, 2019 8:28 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 2, 2019 11:17 AM

May 2018
let's all sniffle sniffle protect Kisa-san sniffle sniffle forever

Aug 2, 2019 11:25 AM

Sep 2011
Those last few minutes were incredibly heartwarming

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 2, 2019 11:29 AM

Mar 2012
Byniavo said:

Bullying is bad civilization.
Aug 2, 2019 11:32 AM

Mar 2017
Such a sad episode! I felt so sorry for both Kisa and Yuki.

One thing i love about this anime is the way that, with just a little kindness and caring, Tohru has literally changed the lives of the Soma family. It just shows that being kind to people can make such a massive difference
Aug 2, 2019 11:34 AM

May 2018
Ryner1989 said:
Byniavo said:

Bullying is bad civilization.

umu, protecc is good civilization
Aug 2, 2019 11:43 AM

Sep 2008
Guess we're back on track again with adapting earlier chapters again, though appears Ritsu's stuff from volume 8 is getting adapted for the next episode. Regardless, this latest episode adapts chapters 27 and 28 of the manga, being the equivalent of episode 17 of the 2001 anime. Beyond some minor changes, nothing too big was changed for this episode. Here were changes I noticed...

-Yuki and Tohru have different clothes they are wearing while waiting for the rain to settle between the anime and manga.

• Yuki had one of his Chinese-style shirts he was wearing in the manga instead of his black buttoned shirt.
  • Tohru was wearing a long-sleeve, long-length shirt in the manga instead of the short-sleeved, short-length one she wore in the anime.

-The anime removed part of Yuki and Tohru’s conversation talking about their time spent at the Sohma summer house.
-The shot shown of Yuki being pestered by Takei about running for student council president was added for the anime.
-Tohru’s line about the rain stopping was added for the anime.
-When Kisa bit Haru’s arm, there was some blood shown to come out of the bite mark in the manga.
-When Kyo is questioning why Kisa’s staying at Shigure’s house, there is a removed bit showing Kyo poking Haru with a drink can as he asks why Haru is at the house.
-Yuki’s narration about wanting a mother’s encouragement to overcome his problems as he observed Tohru comforting Kisa was moved to a bit later in the anime after he rested his head on Tohru’s shoulder. This replaced the ending of Chapter 27 that showed Yuki thinking that he wanted Tohru’s support to be his courage while a shot of Kisa was shown.
-When stepping out of the bathroom to encounter Kisa, Tohru was wearing a more elaborately designed shirt in the manga, that was simplified for the anime. Also, Tohru’s hair pigtails are not as long in the manga.
-When noticing Kisa and Tohru together, Kyo was wearing a long-sleeved buttoned shirt in the manga instead of a short-sleeved shirt. Also, Shigure was shown sitting on a floor chair in the manga.
- While having lunch on the school rooftop in the manga, Tohru and the Sohma boys were in their winter school uniforms instead of summer.
-The shot of a younger Yuki glancing outside as he reflected on his past was added for the anime.
-The montage of shots showing Tohru as Yuki discussed the flaws of conformity without considering one’s feelings was added for the anime.
-The narration from Yuki talking about overcoming his inner flaws was added for the anime. His reflection on Akito was originally shown during the point where Kisa started talking again about wanting greater self-confidence.
ggultra2764Aug 2, 2019 11:57 AM
Aug 2, 2019 11:49 AM

May 2015
An okay episode, I know it won't be this season but the Zodiac I really want to see are Isuzu Sohma and Kureno Sohma!
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit
Aug 2, 2019 12:13 PM

Dec 2016
This was one of my favorite passages in the old adaptation, I felt this one was better adapted than Momiji's.

Kisa's mom in this remake looks a bit edgy as Momiji's mom did. I liked the old adaptation better, wich she had a softer voice and sounds like a worried mom, rather than being ambiguous and almost feeling like she's softly scolding Kisa. The old one also added the logical thing to do when a child is sitting there completely naked, making Tohru take off her cardigan and use it to cover Kisa, reducing the unnecesary fanservice.

The old one also had a cuter more elaborate version of the duckling joke
Aug 2, 2019 1:09 PM
Mar 2015
The proper emphasis was on the bullying which was the reason Kisa shut down and ran away it was only Torhu showing her love that she was able to regain some of what she has lost. Both Momiji and Yuki were glad that her mom still cared for her. Both of their moms rejected them.
Aug 2, 2019 2:11 PM

Sep 2011
What a powerful episode. Kisa is just so precious, and it hurts to see her going through this. I got worried when her mother first appeared, but she was just tired and lost. Tooru was able to become a bridge between them, and help with the whole situation. Kisa must have felt so relieved after finding someone who understood her, someone who was able to put into words what she just couldn't. And it was so cute to see her following Tooru around like that too.

Kyou was insensitive here though, but he realized what he did and fortunately Shigure and Tooru were able to handle well the moment. I also loved to see Momiji relieved after finding out that Kisa's mother do care about her, and I loved to see Yuki being able to help Kisa with his own experience and words, it's the Tooru effect. He is still healing and it's still hard, but he is already able to help someone else. That letter from Kisa's teacher felt too "generic" and distant too. Loving yourself is all well and good, but like Yuki said, it's hard if you can only see the parts that you hate in yourself, if no one can see worth in you.

But well, here they are, not giving up. I can't wait for a follow up on Kisa's situation, I hope she can manage it with her inner tigress. And though violence isn't the answer, I liked to hear that Haru and Kyou didn't allow themselves to be bullied. It can't have been easy, and they were strong too, dealing with it in their own way. And Haru was looking great here, more than usual, I guess it was the summer uniform. lol
Aug 2, 2019 2:32 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Kisa. To me, she's a very caring and cute girl, but sadly, her classmates saw her differently and bullied her to the point where Kisa stopped talking and even ran away from home, causing a lot of grief for her mother.

Thankfully, Tohru was there to talk to Kisa and was able to open her heart a little bit to the point that she transformed back into her human form and followed Tohru around, like a duckling. cute. =3

Seeing Kisa suffering like this reminded Yuki of when he stopped talking as well, for different reasons though, and seeing the insight of what he went through was really sad.

On a happier note, Yuki and Haru dismissed the teacher's letter as rubbish and their sincere and honest words of encouragement was able to help Kisa to speak again and she vmade a vow to herself to try harder, to not let herself get depressed and try to move on. Her determination was moving and I did shed a tear or two during this scene as well. ^_^

That makes it two emotional episodes in a row. Next week should bring more of the comedy back with a certain someone and a lot of hysterical screaming. ^^;
Aug 2, 2019 2:33 PM

Apr 2015
Right in the feels, as a victim to bullying myself, I can honestly relate a bit too much.. So this episode kinda hit me a bit hard.

Kisa being the Tiger Zodiac, actually makes me think I like the Tiger Zodiac the most right now.

Really loved how Yuki speaking about his time not talking has mustered up the courage of Kisa to talk and go to school. That was so sweet. Also the moment where Kisa says "big sister" to Tohru and they both kneeled crying, hit me... God, this Anime has brought me almost to tears so many damn times.
Aug 2, 2019 2:54 PM

May 2016
My tears haven't dried yet, how many other episodes gonna be emotional like these last weeks.

When Tohru spoke those words to Kisa's mother I just lost it T-T

5/5 rating went up from 8 to 9
Aug 2, 2019 3:17 PM

Jun 2014
Good episode. We finally meet Kisa. <3 Next week is Ritsu, they are rearranging the chapters again, not happy about that, but hopefully they'll show everything they skipped.

Anyway, this episode is similar to the old anime, some things were better here (Yuki's problems with bullying) and some were better there (sountrack again and Kisa's VA), but both were ok to me. Now I wait for Hiro (and more Kisa <3).
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Aug 2, 2019 5:30 PM

Dec 2014
nice...tiger introduced...hmmm
Aug 2, 2019 6:09 PM

Aug 2018
Another one of the 12 appeared on screen ! I thought the way she was bullied was much harder though, but at least she nows has a better spirit to overcome these daily issues.
Aug 2, 2019 6:55 PM
Mar 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Really touching and emotional episode, this time around!

Kisa’s been through a lot but it’s fortunate for her that Tohru, Yuki and Haru are there for her during her tough times. Momoji’s relief over the fact that Kisa’s mother at least cares about her was seriously heartrending and a mixed bag of many other feelings, I suppose. Yuki empathising with her condition and monologuing was really touching too. Good thing she’s able to talk better now and is up for the challenge. Yuki, on the other hand, is up for it too and that’s great to see! I’m sure something more grievous and painful is awaiting but this is good signs as of now.

Some really nice comedic and feels-good moments along-side too. Kisa’s fondness of Tohru and vice-versa was really adorable to see! Tohru’s relations with the Soma Family is seriously impressive, about time Akito intervenes? But anyway, that aside, that scene of Yuki resting on Tohru’s shoulder and then consequently gaining enough courage was nice to see. Kyo’s sharp tongue hurting Kisa was a little aggravating but good thing ol’ Shigure was up for the task. Damn, I’m really curious as to why Haru is so fond of Kisa though.

Meanwhile, it seems as though the quality of the show is diminishing by the episode. No sound effects of the rain at the start followed by consistent poor shots of character drawings here and there, hopefully this doesn’t mean that the folks over at TMS Entertainment are under too much stress and scheduling issues.

Definitely looking forward to more of this greatness!
I really don't know what you're talking about as sound effects for the rain is consistently there at the beginning if you listen carefully it's just that it's not a storm so you shouldn't hear that as loud as that(and it's worth mentioning that the rain was tapering off). Also the character drawings were top notch this episode around and they stated in this episode that haru is so fond of kisa because she reminds him of yuki before the events of the series
Aug 2, 2019 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
Kisa is such a sweet girl ;_; getting bullied for something you have no control over is pretty disgusting. Hopefully, she will be alright from now on, and from the looks of things, she is going to be fine.

Aug 2, 2019 6:58 PM

Dec 2018
Kumenasaiiiiii in the end made me LOL

I can't wait to get to Kyon Kyon
Aug 2, 2019 7:51 PM

Dec 2009
This was like the best episode so far, wow, i'm blown away. For a tv anime to have me on verge of tears like this multiple times in a single episode....
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 2, 2019 7:56 PM

Sep 2017
Damn, really powerful episode. I'm it's pretty relatable to most people at some point in their life. Fruits Basket has been killing it lately.
Aug 2, 2019 8:07 PM

Jun 2015
This show is so relatable when it comes to mental illness... so it just makes me genuinely happy to see how they recover and get such supportive people around them. Tohru is such a great character, she knows and understands pain people are going through and tries to be there for them and cheer them up... Gosh, I love her so much ;w;
Aug 2, 2019 8:13 PM
Oct 2017
fruits basket always had an extremely nuanced understanding of depression and self-loathing. this episode's a good example of how it tends to buck platitudes in order to get to the root of how people interact with each other. i can't say i'm surprised a lot of people on this site think fruits basket is primarily a shoujo romance and that 3/10 review is the most popular one. this is more of a precursor to 3-gatsu no lion (and a better version of it) than anything.
Aug 2, 2019 8:27 PM

Nov 2011
The feels in this episode were really strong. Yuki's development has been really good. He's taking on the President Role now which can only help with his development. The Tohru and Kisa embrace when she called her "Sister" how freaking adorable!!!

Great episode.

bitchassdarius said:
fruits basket always had an extremely nuanced understanding of depression and self-loathing. this episode's a good example of how it tends to buck platitudes in order to get to the root of how people interact with each other. i can't say i'm surprised a lot of people on this site think fruits basket is primarily a shoujo romance and that 3/10 review is the most popular one. this is more of a precursor to 3-gatsu no lion (and a better version of it) than anything.

I read that review. I found it more hilarious then helpful. Just another person trying to shove big words and nonsense down a viewers throat so they won't be inclined to watch an anime.

I digress though.
SoraSenpaiAug 2, 2019 8:38 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 2, 2019 8:35 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Alex82829290 said:
I really don't know what you're talking about as sound effects for the rain is consistently there at the beginning if you listen carefully it's just that it's not a storm so you shouldn't hear that as loud as that(and it's worth mentioning that the rain was tapering off). Also the character drawings were top notch this episode around and they stated in this episode that haru is so fond of kisa because she reminds him of yuki before the events of the series

Oh right, totally forgot about Haru’s fondness of Kisa due to past Yuki. Also, I notched the volume up and did hear the drizzle, thanks for mentioning these! However, I did find some odd shots of Character drawings every now and then, definitely lesser than what I assumed earlier last night/early morning though.

Aug 2, 2019 8:55 PM
Jul 2017
Finally I get to see my favorite character, Kisa. I've been waiting for her for a long time. I had to wait an extra 2 weeks to see this episode (this episode should have come out right after the Lake House episode. I still don't know why it didn't and a bit salty about it). Kisa means a lot to me. If you haven't guess by my username, I love tigers. They not just my favorite animal but my favorite thing in the world. It's the number 1 thing you should know about me. Kisa being the tiger isn't the only reason I love her, it just part of it. Kisa is also so adorable and cute. I can also relate with her because I'm shy too and get scared easily. When Tohru just randomly say "I love you" to Kisa and then hugs her, I'm Tohru in the situation. I love Kisa and I just want to hug her. I also love big brother Haru. That my favorite version of him. Now I have to wait for my 2nd favorite character Hiro (Kisa love interest) to appear. Hopefully soon.
Aug 2, 2019 9:16 PM

Oct 2015
Kisa really came like a storm with that drama! First time a series has ever touched me so hard, fruit basket is really doing great with the drama right now and the best drama series I've ever seen. The studio that's doing this series hundreds to you, you know how to touch your audience!

Although Kisa is a new character, she certainly left a great development and impression. Something other series struggle to do.
This has now been my top priority as a series with meaning and true growth.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 2, 2019 9:33 PM

Dec 2018
Why i feel Kisa's mom is looks better in the old adaptation than this version-,-her expression and her soft voice better in the old one.
But well, luckily Kisa to be found by Haru, and there're Tohru and Yuki to be with her in her tough time :')

And well, im really dying because of this scene 😶
Aug 2, 2019 10:44 PM

Aug 2013
Tigergirl16 said:
Finally I get to see my favorite character, Kisa. I've been waiting for her for a long time. I had to wait an extra 2 weeks to see this episode (this episode should have come out right after the Lake House episode. I still don't know why it didn't and a bit salty about it).

This is what one user explained about that in the episode 16:

Youukey said:
I understand why they decided to put uo's back story earlier. In the manga, uo-chan's backstory took place a year later, in the summer of their 3rd grade, just before the summer house arc. If they put it just like the original manga, it will be in the last episode of the 1st season. And all I can say is, it's a bit weird for a seasonal ending.

Moving it later after the summerhouse arc would be weird too, since the story would already became more serious. Moreover, if they had to move uo-chan's backstory part, it should still took place in summer to match the theme. Hence, it's moved a year earlier in story plot, just before Kisa's appearance that took place in fall, to match the summer theme.

After all, uo-chan's back story doesn't link with any major developments of the plot. So it wouldn't be a problem to move it to the earlier part of the story.

So apparently they did it to match the seasons. So what happened with Uo was in summer while Kisa's appearence takes place in autumn.
Aug 2, 2019 10:46 PM

Jul 2017
Oh boi, what a sweet episode. Makes me sad to see a small child have to go through something like that at such a young age..hopefully, she can end up making lots of friends!!

As I have forgotten most of the original anime, I'm excited to find out more and more about Yuki's past..

But we stan for Kyo x Tohru in my house.
Aug 2, 2019 11:27 PM

Mar 2012
Another great episode. I think Fruits Basket is the most emotionally gripping show I’ve seen so far in 2019. It feels like I tear up at least once every episode.
Aug 2, 2019 11:56 PM

Jul 2017
So once again, another animal zodiac, and it's Kisu the Tiger.

And another foreseen trauma in the Soma family, bullying to be exact. Yuki suffered the same trauma too in the past, and for Kisa, this hampered her disability of talking, which is a big hurdle to pass.

Yet, Tohru was able to soothe Kisu's spirit into reconciliation, that is reàlly touching. Amongst the characteristics of what we've seen so far about Tohru, she is pure and spiritful, but that's probably after learning how much her mom sacrificed the time for her as per Uo-chan's arc.

The problem about humans is that we are easy to make up things about ourselves and eliminate the good but foreshadow the bad, to find good things about ourselves is pretty much rhetorical thinking, finding others to accept us is pretty much the way to go, honest to the heart.

Pretty heartwarming episode. Love and adore this series more.
Aug 2, 2019 11:58 PM

Mar 2018
Waaa Kisa is so adorable ^^
Heartfilling drama *sniff* hang in there kisa-chan
I have to say tho the more I see of those kinda wholesome episodes the more I fear the big drama

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 3, 2019 12:04 AM

Feb 2014
Kisa-tan move onward yeah!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 3, 2019 12:42 AM

Sep 2015
I loved this episode! Kisa is probably my 3rd favorite character. She’s just so dang adorable!

_MushiRock11_ said:

Unfortunately this was the first episode where I really felt like the animation part of the episode was lacking a bit. Normally I don’t really notice, but I think because of how great this series has been, I noticed that there seemed to not much movement this episode. Hopefully they’re just saving some of the money & time to deal with the stuff to come soon.
Aug 3, 2019 12:53 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Kisa1208 said:
Unfortunately this was the first episode where I really felt like the animation part of the episode was lacking a bit. Normally I don’t really notice, but I think because of how great this series has been, I noticed that there seemed to not much movement this episode. Hopefully they’re just saving some of the money & time to deal with the stuff to come soon.

Yup, I’m dearly hoping for the same! I’ve been noticing for a bit but this episode kind of made me want to point it out, I’m taking nothing away from the greatness of the show though - it’s been an amazing ride so far, just like you mentioned.

Aug 3, 2019 2:35 AM

Nov 2017
So beautiful and heartwarming eps.

Aug 3, 2019 4:20 AM

Feb 2011
Kisa story made me cry. I KnoW bullying can make you feel like you worthless about yourself that you not even can't love being you anymore! Self hate is not something you can fix so easy like Yuki said. The episode gived me the feels.
I think we also go to see Hiro-kun soon!
Aug 3, 2019 4:48 AM

Jul 2014
This show is really starting to come into its own now, with yet another fantastic episode here. My only slight complaint is that it all felt ever so slightly abrupt, given that we had never met or even heard of Kisa before this episode (she may have been name-dropped at some point, but not that I remember).

If anything, considering the hurdle of introducing a new character alongside everything else, the quality of this episode is all the more impressive.
Aug 3, 2019 4:49 AM

Oct 2017
The feels from this anime r smthng else damn. Another heart touching warm episode. The tiger zodiac member finally appears and she is a real cuty.
Aug 3, 2019 5:48 AM
Mar 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Alex82829290 said:

Oh right, totally forgot about Haru’s fondness of Kisa due to past Yuki. Also, I notched the volume up and did hear the drizzle, thanks for mentioning these! However, I did find some odd shots of Character drawings every now and then, definitely lesser than what I assumed earlier last night/early morning though.
Well man it's normal to have some faces off in anime, you can find those even in the best anime of all times with a big budget (i think you're talking about far-away shots, and it's pretty normal of them to look a bit off)
Aug 3, 2019 7:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Alex82829290 said:
Well man it's normal to have some faces off in anime, you can find those even in the best anime of all times with a big budget (i think you're talking about far-away shots, and it's pretty normal of them to look a bit off)

Just to clarify, I didn’t actually mind it too much though but there were quite a few such shots indeed (and very few normal close up shots too).

Aug 3, 2019 7:59 AM
Mar 2018
Que episódio maravilhoso.. Tão essencial que todos deveriam assistir. Tudo que uma pessoa precisa é de alguem que acredite em você, mesmo que você não acredite em si mesmo.
Tohru Honda entendeu nem a Kisa pois ela viveu algo parecido. Queria a força da Tooru, ela é extraordinária e todos conseguem sentir conforto ao seu lado.
O Yuki so precisava de alguem como ela para se abrir... Tao lindo isso...
Muito amor e superação nesse epidodio.
Aug 3, 2019 8:17 AM

Apr 2019
The "japanese-touch" to talk about bullying is so good to watch, what a beautiful episode and looks like it's not a "one episode-arc" so maybe we'll see Kisa in class next week.

The episode is not so deep into bullying, just the reaction of the victim but yet made me remind of the great "bullying-arc" in Sangatsu no Lion...

Anyway, Fruits Basket knows how to touch the audience's heart and that's so good to see!
Aug 3, 2019 8:19 AM

Jun 2013
I remember Kisa from the old Anime. She is more adorable in this version. I'm not surprised Tohru was a victim of bullying. I think many victims can relate to feeling humiliation or even self-hate which is why they cannot tell others, especially those who they love because they don't want to burden them. I don't remember any major bullying in school that ever traumatized me. I did experience it in the workforce, yes, it happens. However, I resigned from that company. Found out many people resigned afterwards due to the same reason.

Kisa was adorable following Tohru around. Also, Kyo needs to chill. I know he hates chives but letting Kisa have it for a day isn't a major sacrifice.
臭い-
Aug 3, 2019 8:36 AM

Dec 2014
Goddamn, what's with all these emotional episodes one after the other. Making me tear up every week. T.T

Kisa is so adorable, she needs all the protection she can get and I hope she can find happiness.

Loved the final scene with Kisa walking into class with Yuki's narration about facing your fears.
Tohru is just too pure for this world.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2019

167 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

184 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

233 by kiteall »»
May 12, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2019

219 by kiteall »»
May 9, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

192 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 8, 8:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.