Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Apr 27, 2021 1:43 PM

Aug 2016
See this is what happens when you ignore a girl for two routes.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 1, 2021 7:01 PM

Jan 2011
legit was watching Spring song being slightly confused feeling like i was missing something lol i really should have doubled checked because i still never watched this despite thinking i did.

ironically watching a hour of it before coming back to this really didn't spoil much and put some of Shirou ideals in a better perspective compared to his old man and since so much of heavens feel has been known even without reading the VN

think a 8is a easy rating can't judge it compared to the VN but overall a decent watch if nothing else for just how darn pretty it was honestly never knew how even more busted alter Saber was like i knew she was powerful but this was insane even if the fight was cool it really did come to just massive giant beams and flashy explosions still a treat to watch.

as for Shirou and Sakura this really did turn into the old school case of pushing a person too far till they snap and picking the bad ending even if it means losing everyone and harming them in the process.

8/10 im all fated out for the weekend will finish the final part next week lol
May 4, 2021 6:17 PM

Jul 2016
The soundtrack was the best out of the three routes.
May 12, 2021 8:33 AM

Oct 2015
Too dark for my taste, I mean what is the purpose of all that stuff?
The problem about Fate is this mess up in the roles. And I can't stand Shinji, I would kill him.
It's easy to make a story where the people are just mad and you put a lot of sh*t happing every where. 'Oh, so cool...'

Fate/Zero still the best because we see some intelligence there, not only the dark side.

Just my opinion.
May 12, 2021 9:08 AM

Aug 2009
Arthurios said:
Too dark for my taste, I mean what is the purpose of all that stuff?
The problem about Fate is this mess up in the roles. And I can't stand Shinji, I would kill him.
It's easy to make a story where the people are just mad and you put a lot of sh*t happing every where. 'Oh, so cool...'

Fate/Zero still the best because we see some intelligence there, not only the dark side.

Just my opinion.
Zero had a Master and Servant that tortured, killed and raped dozens of children for no reason and didnt even bother covering their tracks.

Kiritsugu wasnt using his Servant and full on disrespected her which almost got him killed.
Kiritsugu, the "pragmatist", believed in a magical cup that has never worked before.

Kayneth knew he was fighting the infamous mercenary Magus Killer, who has made a a name for himself by killing mages in the most "cowardly" and no magical ways possible, an still believed it would be a honorable magic duel.

Sola stole Lancer from him because she was a horny bitch.

Tokiomi stayed in his basement, ordered Gil to retreat and sacrificed all of the Assassins to get info on Rider, even tho one of them could have easily killed his Master.

Kariya...Do I even have to say anything?

May 12, 2021 7:45 PM

Oct 2015
ssjokg said:
Zero had a Master and Servant that tortured, killed and raped dozens of children for no reason and didnt even bother covering their tracks.

Kiritsugu wasnt using his Servant and full on disrespected her which almost got him killed.
Kiritsugu, the "pragmatist", believed in a magical cup that has never worked before.

Kayneth knew he was fighting the infamous mercenary Magus Killer, who has made a a name for himself by killing mages in the most "cowardly" and no magical ways possible, an still believed it would be a honorable magic duel.

Tokiomi stayed in his basement, ordered Gil to retreat and sacrificed all of the Assassins to get info on Rider, even tho one of them could have easily killed his Master.

Don't get me wrong. I said that Fate/Zero has intelligent story, not only dark (it's dark too).
Sakura is going mad because her "family" is fucking mad and that's it.

To be honest, maybe I'm just angry seeing that happened to Sakura. Poor girl...

(I was watching again this movie before the last one)
May 13, 2021 1:23 AM

Aug 2009
Arthurios said:
ssjokg said:

Don't get me wrong. I said that Fate/Zero has intelligent story, not only dark (it's dark too).
Sakura is going mad because her "family" is fucking mad and that's it.

To be honest, maybe I'm just angry seeing that happened to Sakura. Poor girl...

(I was watching again this movie before the last one)
I was talking more about the intelligence of the cast who are grown adults and are supposed to know their shit.
May 16, 2021 7:13 PM

Jan 2013
that Berserker vs Saber Alter fight tho!!!
Jun 22, 2021 3:38 AM
Mar 2018
bruh shinji raping sakura. so nasty. i was fucking fortnite dancing when sakura finally killed this nigga at the end lmaoooo. anyways, bruh. anime sex scene with sakura made me awoooga. anime boobies with ufotable animation was spicy. but ur supposed to do that after marriage >:(. and the shadow being sakura wasnt suprising. idk wher her powers came from but gahdam she is strong. overall, this story is way better than ubw and even fate zero. i like this shit alot. sakura being a yandere is def a fun twist to the story. however, rin still is best girl in my book (with saber close behind). 8.5/10. amazing fight scene with some of the best animation. this shit packing. will watch final movie tmrw since its late now
Jun 28, 2021 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
Holy shit what a movie. Improvement on the first at every level. Berserker vs Salter was incredible, best fight in all of Fate and a top 10 fight of all time for me. Shirou is a great mc now, not just because he's more badass but because he's in a moral dilemma between saving those close to him and following in kiritsugus footsteps.
But sakura was the main positive of this movie, she may just be my favorite character in the franchise. Insane character development, her fucked up childhood led her to be super reliant on others and not be able to stand on her own too feet, she pushes herself onto shirou when she thinks her love is being protected (very glad they included the H scene as well) all while the grail vessel inside her just goes insane. Absolutely amazing, very close to a 10. 3rd movie might make this route eclipse Zero as my favorite.
Also, FUCK ZOUKEN AND SHINJI. I just want sakura to be happy but they have screwed her life up so much. I could go on and on about this movie and sakura as a character.
Jul 5, 2021 1:42 PM

Aug 2017
The movie has some scary scenes especially at the end. At least Shinji is dead but I'm not surprised he raped Sakura several times before, that makes him more disgusting.

8/10 for the movie.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 17, 2021 2:08 AM

Jul 2009
Love it! Seems they reverse the sequence of the Movie.

Movie I was like all talk at the beginning to middle, then at the end were the flashy fights.

Here's opposite. Action fast pace at the beginning then major talks at the end.

Saber vs Berserker is truly the highlight of the movie in terms of animation! They really top it notch!

So gorgeous! Ufotable really outdid themselves!!

Also love adding a little bit of that romance/sex scene. Even though it's brief and not really as hands on as the ADV-VN game. It's still a nice nod to the series and wish UBW also had similar scenes with Rin :(

Gilgamesh getting owned just like that. Only Sakura can do that :P

Really growing attachment to Sakura. I really love her character arch and how tragic she has gotten. Imagine having those insects/parasites eat your body for the last 11 years.

Fucking Shinji. This movie really made me hate him more than any other routes.

I really can't wait for the finale! It's time for Dark Sakura!!!

10/10!

https://i.imgur.com/U5iT35X.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EGnXN1h.jpg

Mod Edit: un-embedded images
NoLiferSoulAug 3, 2021 1:50 AM
Jul 30, 2021 1:04 AM

Dec 2012
Shirou.
Saber.
That thing?
Shirou's gone.
He wakes up.
Shirou got facial'd by Illya.
Rin's picture.
Dat dream.
Shinji has Sakura. Rider.
Sakura got bling bling in her ear.

Holy shit! Saber vs Berserker. Nuff said.

@SomaHeir Guy, spoiling tagging images so it doesn't stretch the page is a thing you must do.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 28, 2021 3:48 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Simply, what a movie! It's not like the pacing issue from this route has been fixed or anything (from an anime-only's POV), but the direction, music elements, animation quality and the feel of certain scenes totally blew it out of the park for me. Luckily, things seemed to be a bit more comprehensible this time around too.

I'm not going to lie but Sakura never really stood out to me but this movie definitely changed that for good. It finally makes sense why she believes herself to be "bad", especially given that final revelation with her step-brother which was seriously uncomfortable by the way. Honestly, I'm just impressed with how they managed to portray Sakura's character with that usually depressing tone. Also, those spicy scenes sure lived up to expectations too!

Also, Sakura's strange dream scene featuring Gilgamesh too was incredible. I could tell from the get-go that things were certainly not heading in the right direction but boy, that was some experience. Shirou failing to kill her in her sleep left a hole in me too.

Saber v Berserker. Gee, that was straight out of fire! Comparatively, I'd say we only got a snippet of Ufotable with movie budget in the previous movie. And if this can only be ousted by the next movie, I don't know if I'm ready xD.

Kajiura-san + Aimer's "I beg you". Holy moly, how fitting a track this turned out to be! Just the cherry on top of the cake for me.

Good to see that Archer got some sort of a role this movie. I'm sure we'll see more of him possibly in backstories because of the arm.

When people were calling this the depression route, I thought to myself that this series can't possibly go too dark but well jokes on me. A massive contrast compared to the other two routes, and honestly I don't mind it one bit.

Easy 9/10 from me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 2, 2021 1:05 PM
Sep 2021
Amazing! Don't think I need to add much more but here we go

I'll say this, UBW is the best route but Heaven's Feel is the best adaptation. It's a bummer how they had to cut out a few parts like the whole church scene and stuff but it's expected because it's a LONG route.

The Emiya/Archer parts were breathtaking! He didn't live for long but his and Emiyas interactions based on what you know from UBW were so well putogether that I maybe enjoyed those parts more in the movie than the VN.

The thing I was most shocked about was the princess Sakura scenes along with ALL the dark Sakura scenes. HOLY SHIT THEY WERE AMAZING. Most of all, they recreated the atmosphere to perfection.

I'll give it a 9/10 and not a 10 because of the church part which I found to be important, along with them not building up his "arm" ahead of HF 3. Well they did try but it came off as very vague

But Ufotable really have outdone themself. Now I can't wait for a VERY specific fight in the next film a long with what ending they'll pick for it
Oct 28, 2021 10:38 AM
Aug 2017
OST was amazing

Archer calling Rider a rotten bitch, my man.

Wtf is wrong with Sakura "thats my memory dont take it" Sakura is pretty fucked in the head

Shirou has mad balls in heavens feel. Man banged Sakura what a chad

Shinji fucking bastard he's been raping Sakura this whole time. So glad to see that cunt dead.

This Heavens Feel trilogy is the best out of the fate adaptions by far. Dark anime ftw

9/10
Oct 31, 2021 9:28 AM

Apr 2013
Gilgaboy definitely isn't such a bigshot in this route, huh? Cocky bastard did not last very long. Animation is still gorgeous, the story is... alright. Worth watching just for Sakura fanservice.
Nov 6, 2021 7:56 PM

Jun 2020
this shit slapped
Dec 28, 2021 9:44 AM
Apr 2017
After I finished watching I went right back to rewatch Berserker vs Saber alt...what a feast for the eyes, so well animated coupled with such an amazing ost
Jan 21, 2022 12:28 AM

Aug 2020
ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE. This is the most beautiful yet disgusting movie I've ever seen. I am so captivated. 10/10 no other reasoning. I was very impressed, everything I expected and didn't expect was shown in this movie. All I needed was answered and provided. The animation is sooo insane. I'm still mesmerized and probably need to take a break for a while before watching the last final movie. I literally am stunned here sitting for a while now, reflecting the moments that happen in this movie. Damn ufotable, good work!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 31, 2022 5:14 PM

Sep 2014
This was creepy. And intense. And really really good. I can see now why people have been hyping this up for so long, even before the movies existed.

My disappointment about the animation is also gone, this was sasuga.

Shinji is a piece of shit. Absolutely insufferable. Is there a single dimension where he isnt a total cunt?

More Illya, happy Illya even. Nice. Illya caring for Berserker and Berserker going all out once she calls out for him never gets old.

So Zouken kinda planned for this and it went out of control? Or is it still part of his plan? You never know with that guy.

I hope Sakura somehow gets a happy ending, just something.

The doujins were all following the canon it seems..

I need to point this out: Shirou and Sakura could have picked any day to do it, they had the entire mansion for themself forever. And they did it when both her sister and the loli were over. Certainly established dominance in that relationship.

Seriously this was awesome. I will have to binge fate again soon.

9/10
Comander-07Jan 31, 2022 5:18 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 4, 2022 12:00 PM

Mar 2021
As someone who isn't really a Fate fan, this movie was CRAZY. Probably my favorite Fate ever.

Like, holy fuck, that Alt Saber vs Berserker fight was phenomenal, I was smiling and screaming the whole time, it was insane!! The OST that was playing gave me goosebumps, I really felt like I was watching a Dark Souls boss battle... between 2 bosses...

I felt like Berserker was more of a character this time. Felt bad for the guy

Archer's sacrifice was a great moment too. One last "I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD" surprised me, gave me goosebumps. RIP bro.

And that bastard Shinji is dead, which is a big plus in my book! Rot in hell.

Sakura's plotline is solid, I like it, and I like how the movie ends on a cliffhanger. Ngl, I'm actually hyped up to watch the third movie.

Mar 24, 2022 12:57 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Darkest and most intense of all Fate shows. I've always thought of Sakura as a bit of a throwaway character, but she really is something else in her route (not to mention ero as hell). Although by the end I grew tired of her saying "senpai" incessantly.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Gilgamesh's smug expression absolutely buckle when facing Sakura. And Shinji deserved a more painful death than he got.

Top animation as always.
FarabeufMar 25, 2022 8:57 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 2, 2022 5:52 AM
Mar 2019
Sakura continues to be annoying, even the last half hour ( when it picks up ) cannot save her personality.
Shirou will definitely try to save Sakura when she will (probably) kill so many people.
Hero of Justice? No, just Foolish.
I do like Illya though.
bushman66Apr 2, 2022 9:05 AM
Jun 23, 2022 8:40 PM
Nov 2020
bro this got weird quick
Aug 28, 2022 6:06 PM
Jul 2016
perfection, absoulute perfection
Sep 7, 2022 12:14 PM
Apr 2022
the animation though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 19, 2022 2:10 PM
Oct 2021
Its truly amazing how good the fights look
Nov 18, 2022 9:44 PM

May 2020
holy shit that was one of the best movies I've ever seen
saber alter vs berserker was also one of the best fights I've ever seen
shinji deserved to die...
and I feel so bad for sakura
shes too precious
heavens feel is definitely the best fate route
this movie was a 10/10
now onto movie 3

Dec 9, 2022 7:52 AM
Jul 2022
The plot of Matou family and story itself is so dark, they should have kept the name "Hells Feel" instead of "Heavens Feel".
Mar 14, 2023 9:15 AM

May 2018
Well, this was much better than the previous film, it was fun, finally some adequate pacing, with a lot of focus in the characters and interesting and believable development. A good redemption from the complete mess that was the first film.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 5, 2023 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
This anime really just said screw holding hands and kissing our MC is gonna bang for once. No tip toeing around the subject. Aight I can respect that. All of the new designs look amazing. Shirou with Archer arm, Dark Saber, Sakura in the grail dress. Good job! Didn't know Shinji raped her constantly thought she was raped by the bugs and thats how she got her powers. Fuck yea he deserved that death.
May 2, 2023 6:37 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Having just re-watched this, I gotta say, how did I forget about Sakura's candyland acid-trip of a dream??!

Anyway, I'm still confused on the relation of Sakura and the shadow, but idc. This was better than I remembered it.

8.2/10

Seeing this, and HEARING this in theatres would've been friggen awesome.
BetaMaleUltraMay 2, 2023 6:41 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 5, 2023 3:15 AM

Jan 2017
OrangeJP said:
Just saw it in theatres, 10/10 Salter is way too OP to be just a 4* servant in FGO. I need more Illya.

Well hello there, I'm from the future. I'm rewatching the HF movies to celebrate the Salter's FGO anni 8 buff which makes her the first 4* SSR in the game!
Nov 23, 2023 10:24 AM
Jul 2019
UNA MERDA CON DONEN NUDE
Nov 26, 2023 1:45 PM

Jan 2017
So I got into the Fate series last week, staring from the 2006 version of Stay Night and didn't watch the Fate Zero anime (my only exposure is the Stay Night series only).
I was close to giving up on continuing the Stay Night series until I saw this movie, and HOLY FCUK WHAT A MOVIE!
Literal chills, this was definitely a movie to be watched in theaters!
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Mar 14, 4:37 AM

Mar 2013
Sakura is quite a needy character... I wuv her for that... 😳

Can I finally see an ending where Sakura is the final girl to be with?

Okay, I tried to like Shinji because Sakura said that he usually dislikes someone he likes but it was farther from the truth...
He is an irredeemable bastard. 👎👎👎
CrazyButNot4UMar 14, 5:35 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 15, 6:35 PM

Jun 2011
Shinji is such a waste of space in this entire franchise.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Anyone find Sakura Matou annoying or It just me? [Spoilers] ( 1 2 3 4 )

PrideRoyalIvy - May 21, 2019

187 by Adatius »»
Mar 15, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Why do so less people like Sakura in comparison to Saber and Tohsaka? Which do you like?

Shizokami2 - Apr 8, 2020

49 by _PEAK »»
Mar 15, 3:32 AM

» If I hear "senpai" one more time....

ColCasey - Sep 20, 2023

18 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:57 PM

» About this trilogy so far, it's kinda meh to me.

Huyen_Thanh_27 - Jun 27, 2020

18 by dk107_ »»
Sep 7, 2023 11:28 PM

» Help

Ginsoka - Aug 4, 2021

1 by TheDeadmanII »»
Aug 4, 2021 10:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.